rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the second date dead?

Is the second date dead?

Quote: (09-04-2012 04:51 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This is why I try to date simple girls, small town girls, traditional girls, foreign girls, country girls, working class girls, hippie chicks, natural girls, pot smokers, rebels, girls with small social circles, girls who haven't found their niche yet, girls not big on facebook, "sigmas", etc.

The less plugged into modern society they are, the less distractions I have to compete against.

Many of my bangs come on 2nd/3rd dates.

Damn I'm seeing a lot of oldie gems from the bumped threads but to add on to the above and responding to Robreke.

It's the weirdos, the pseudo philosophers, the girls into psychedelics, artsy, small town, edgy rebels wearing all black with a leather jacket(80s styled), Buddhist yoga chicks, cigarette smokers, hippies, and any others I missed that are the best bets for guys sticking it out here. Smoking is honestly more popular than ever and I haven't met a landwhale that smokes yet.

Social circle is always good fun and all as well as the best ROI, but in all honesty in terms of cold approaches the societal rebels like the above are your best bet otherwise. It's becoming more and more common among the younger generation to hate this plugged in lifestyle(while moaning about it on their social media....oh the hypocrisy).

Among this rising trend are the girls who want something serious as the only confident men are the ones whom take part in this trend(unintentionally aligned with manosphere beliefs). Seriously the only alphas left are the ones whom don't go on social media that much and only do so to post things they are doing(lifting, hiking, travelling, etc.) among the current 18-22 year olds.

It's all about shifting your game to places that house these kinds of people and gaming there as the pendulum is shifting back in regards to what kind of ideals people claim to follow. It was edgy back in the day to be an edgy feminist twat and now it's edgy to be not so things will soon be heading in that direction.

Quote: (01-13-2016 06:51 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

On the subject of post date texts I'm going to suggest not sending any her way. If she had a good time she'll hit you up.

A lot of truth in this post here too. If women want to see you again they will text you of their own accord each and every time.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread