rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about style, and your looks to bang girls!

I've had a few PM's on guys asking about style, and how can an average guy get better at game, fuck better quality women etc.

Well, there have been several threads on what you wear, but I want this one geared specifically towards the average guy; not you Vin Diesels, or Brad Pitts, Tyson Beckford, or Enrique Iglesias looking pretty boys, who can throw on a truckers/baseball cap, and some torn jeans with a 10 dollar V-neck shirt and get female attention. I'm talking about those who feel that their average looks cripple them.

So, how do you go about improving your average looks to get hot female attention? START INVESTING IN YOUR WARDROBE!!! (Repeat that 100x to yourself before you go to bed tonight) That's right boys. It may come as a shock to you, but what you wear, and how you wear it, is MORE important to women than what you drive.

Example, I'm posting a picture of a very average looking Latin dude, but what makes him so special? Notice how he wears his clothes. It's not a boring suit, no, he has even taken the time to add a cool accessory that does not steal away form the cool jacket, but enhances it. ENHANCES IT GENTS!!

So, what makes him so special? Well, not only is he the son of a Former Argie president, but, he kept Shakira off the market for close to a decade, at her beauty peak when Shakira was in her early 20's and all the way to her early 30's - once she got "old" in Latin America standards, he ditched her. Now, you can all say that Shakira used him too, that's true, the 70M dollar 10yr contract she signed with Live Nation was mostly due to the strings Antonio pulled on her behalf, but still, he led the relationship all the way, keeping the pretty boys like Enrique away.

I don't think any of us on this forum are lucky enough to be born into royalty or sons of rocks stars, so if you learn anything from Antonio, is that the way you dress, and your confidence is really all you need 'cuz Enrique Iglesias, he is not...and neither am I, but my clothes turn me into Mixx, the almighty!

So, start dressing GQ cool, and I assure you things will fall into place more often than not, but then of course, if it's game you need now, come see me as that's another separate thread.

Mixx

Good post Mixx.

That cat is pretty sharp. I have seen him before (not in real life, on internet)

He has that grown out "Playboy hair" as well. You know, the kind of hair that says, "yeah, I kick back at the beach in linen and glup wine while smoking cigarettes when other guys are at the office" steez.

For the older cats, this is a good steez (this cat has swooped almost every supermodel):

[Image: headline_1268931007.jpg]

[Image: 1lyc2ui2zi4616yz.jpg]

[Image: people-gallery-elisabetta-gregorac.asp25749img1.jpg]

[Image: article-1172654-01132EA2000004B0-823_468x325.jpg]

[Image: article-1039581-021A8F4F00000578-549_468x599.jpg]

That is how I am going to be when I am way older.

[Image: jason-statham-film-actor.jpg]

[Image: jason-statham10278c.jpg]

[Image: jason-5.jpg]

Hairline, facial hair, strong, not giving a fuck, and all that.

Duh.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Looks are subjective, so style gives you a distinct advantage over the competition.

For stylish dudes check out Lapo Elkann.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:08 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Looks are subjective, so style gives you a distinct advantage over the competition.

Here are a couple more:

Jay-Z busts some good "mogul" style

[Image: jay-z.jpg]

Floyd has swagger

[Image: Floyd_Mayweather_v_Sugar_Shane_Mosely2.png]

Boxers are always some of the best style icons:

[Image: picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=950]

[Image: Ricardo-Mayorga-VS-Miguel-Cotto-Update.jpg]

Good steeze for the brothers, or hell, really anyone:

[Image: idris-elba-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-2011-02_0.jpg]

Say what you will about Pitbull, but he is probably one of the only "mainstream" figures who dresses pretty dope:

[Image: Pitbull.jpg]

[Image: plnpitbull.jpg]

Strange colors, but goes for it:
[Image: 20110428-202504-6177.jpg]

[Image: jenniferlopez.jpg]

I have a timeless Style Post coming soon, I will post it here when done.

Quote: (01-08-2012 11:08 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Yeah, that guy dresses dope.

[Image: lapobiancmagazineloptimumdinnerl1.jpg]

High arm holes, smoke. Notice the "working button holes" on the sleeve. Custom. Can't beat that:

[Image: 460036e91611c2b4_lapo_3.jpg]

i like this one in particular, especially the shirt

[Image: 1295014625derrick_rose_babydaddy1.jpg]

Quote: (01-08-2012 10:55 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good post Mixx.

That cat is pretty sharp. I have seen him before (not in real life, on internet)

He has that grown out "Playboy hair" as well. You know, the kind of hair that says, "yeah, I kick back at the beach in linen and glup wine while smoking cigarettes when other guys are at the office" steez.

For the older cats, this is a good steez (this cat has swooped almost every supermodel):

Yo, that dude won the game of life.

I feel as if there was a time in men’s fashion where the cut in your suit and the look on your face spoke volumes about the man you were.

[Image: tumblr_lrfjawIsZJ1qhhrnso1_500.jpg]

To the young G's still in college, put the sneaks away (hell, urban attire can cost more than gentleman attire) and take note. Everyday simple clothing can be effortlessly transformed into good style.

[Image: tumblr_lrfbsmaqnp1qhhrnso1_1280.jpg?AWSA...BjGNUgU%3D]

Fantastic layering

[Image: tumblr_lriravIvNr1qd11c7o1_500.jpg]

Seraphin leather

[Image: tumblr_ltrbbbgJZD1qad1efo2_500.jpg]

California cool

[Image: tumblr_lsm5kf4zAm1qc4ps6o1_400.png]

For all my men's suits dons, look no further than Ghanaian-born, London-based, bespoke menswear tailor, Ozwald Boateng. This brother deserves his own thread goddamnit! Inspiring story...

Peacock Struttin'

[Image: ozwald-boateng.jpg]

Custom Swag

[Image: OzwaldBoateng.jpg]

Diddy knows what's up...

[Image: ozwald-boateng-and-diddy.jpg]

Ozwald's wife. This picture pretty much says what this thread is all about. Invest in your wardrobe and the women will have no choice but to fall into your arms. "Before he speaks, his suit bespoke" - Kanye West

[Image: Ozwald+Boateng+Gyunel+Boeteng+Fashion+Re...8FrT_l.jpg]

Thanks for the info, Mixx.

Here is an article I read today. I believe the site is forum member Entrophy4s? http://postmasculine.com/7-fashion-tips Maybe not quite as GQ as the stuff above, but had some good beginner tips that helped me.

Haven't read this yet, but it looked solid when I skimmed it. http://www.kinowear.com/blog/science-of-...ted-series

Mixx, and the other GQ guys in here, do you read any website/blogs about style and fashion you could share with us? I've always tried to dress well, but was pretty blind really. Only started reading about style and fashion the past couple of weeks.

Any resources you more experienced players could share is much appreciated.

EDIT: Thanks Henc! Droppin good shit, as always.

Quote: (01-09-2012 01:42 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Thanks for the info, Mixx.

Here is an article I read today. I believe the site is forum member Entrophy4s? http://postmasculine.com/7-fashion-tips Maybe not quite as GQ as the stuff above, but had some good beginner tips that helped me.

Haven't read this yet, but it looked solid when I skimmed it. http://www.kinowear.com/blog/science-of-...ted-series

Mixx, and the other GQ guys in here, do you read any website/blogs about style and fashion you could share with us? I've always tried to dress well, but was pretty blind really. Only started reading about style and fashion the past couple of weeks.

Any resources you more experienced players could share is much appreciated.

EDIT: Thanks Henc! Droppin good shit, as always.

Hey Rio, try kinowear.com

Great thread.

But I have something to add.

If I tried to rock the looks that have been shown here in Rio where I live (I'm sure other places too), in at least 90% of the venues over there people would look at me and think:

-This guy works here?
-Is he security?
-Poor fella, I bet he's drowning in sweat.
-Did he come from work?
-Someone is going to mug him in 3, 2, 1...
-What is wrong with him? He's completely misplaced, what a bozo.

So what has been shown here doesn't really fit all sorts of places.

What other alternatives could there be if you are gaming in a more loose and warmer environment?

^Resort Style?

Quote: (01-09-2012 05:04 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Great thread.

If I tried to rock the looks that have been shown here in Rio where I live (I'm sure other places too), in at least 90% of the venues over there people would look at me and think:

-This guy works here?
-Is he security?
-Did he come from work?

What other alternatives could there be if you are gaming in a more loose and warmer environment?

Maybe it's different for locals, but as a foreigner, I don't think fashion is too important in Rio for many reasons. First, it's a casual kind of place--no suits--with very warm weather, so less is more (just make sure what you have on looks good on you). Also, even though safety isn't really an issue for me personally when I travel, I always take precautions in Rio and try to dress in a way that doesn't draw undue attention to myself. You won't see me rocking anything fancy (watches, jewelry, etc). Because of the danger and inequality in Rio, dressing fancy brings you attention from thieves, criminals, and pros.

I think the same can be said about the attire for cities in the North like Salvador, Recife, and other coastal cities. Same laid-back vibe.

I think dressing to impress becomes important in Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, and Southern Brazilian cities (particularly the interior ones).

Quote: (01-09-2012 05:15 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Great thread.

-This guy works here?
-Is he security?
-Did he come from work?

Maybe it's different for locals, but as a foreigner, I don't think fashion is too important in Rio for many reasons. First, it's a casual kind of place--no suits--with very warm weather, so less is more (just make sure what you have on looks good on you). Also, even though safety isn't really an issue for me personally when I travel, I always take precautions in Rio and try to dress in a way that doesn't draw undue attention to myself. You won't see me rocking anything fancy (watches, jewelry, etc). Because of the danger and inequality in Rio, dressing fancy brings you attention from thieves, criminals, and pros.

I think the same can be said about the attire for cities in the North like Salvador, Recife, and other coastal cities. Same laid-back vibe.

I think dressing to impress becomes important in Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, and Southern Brazilian cities (particularly the interior ones).

I was thinking about that as well. There are some places in Brazil where the dress code is just too casual (for American standards) for you to rock a suit or to were boots.Odds are you will look like a clown.
But even in those places there is something to be learn here.You don't need to wear heavy jewelry
or Suits, but you do need to improve you wardrobe GQ wise.I'm focusing on that right now.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Guys its a picture thread, lets post more pictures of guys with style.

Casanova your last picture where the guy rocks a brown suit kills me..that suit is just too nice.

I also agree that pitbull dresses pretty well. Anybody knows where in New York can i buy such nice suits?

Anyway, i am going to post pics of Jermaine Dupri (JD), i think the guy dresses pretty well too and he can dress more GQ Style or just dress hood style but he keeps it hood with class.

I agree with Mixx when he says that dressing is even better than driving. I think many playboys really underestimate the power of dressing well, women love men that dress really well.

Quote: (01-08-2012 10:55 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good post Mixx.

Damn, first time I ever thought'd i see Flavio outside of the biz and style pages.

58-year-old Briatore married the 28-year-old 'Wonderbra' model Elisabetta Gregoraci, on 14 June 2008.

It think they call his steez Neapolitan Trap style.

I like the style of some of the shirts this company makes... http://www.viauomo.com/#!collection . One of my friends works for them, I bought one a couple weeks ago that's not on the website. It can get real expensive dressing nice though. As far as pants go I'm a fan of Guess.

Briatore is a mafioso-like businessman, I have so much respect for him, the quality of bitches he pulls is just unbelievable.

Great thread.

-This guy works here?
-Is he security?
-Did he come from work?

AMF, sorry to tell you this, but I MUST be honest. Brazilian men are the WORST DRESSED MEN I HAVE EVER SEEN in such a great country!

Everywhere I went in Brazil, guys woudl dress like shit at night venues: T-shirts, jeans and sneakers- blah.

During the day, it was worse, cargo shorts, sandals, and some cheap t-shirt.

I can guarantee you that the people that are making those comments you posted are MEN, aka Haters! The ones who see you as a threat, because it's very simple: Look at how they noticed you by the way you dress, yet you don't even know they exist.......get me now?

I have banged several Brazilian women, all because they complimented something I was wearing and when I walked around in a suit in Brasilia, Rio and Sampa - they (garotas) were ALL smiles!!

only men criticized me, but Brazilian men are notorious haters/cockblockers - you know this.

Mixx

Quote: (01-09-2012 01:24 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Great thread.

-This guy works here?
-Is he security?
-Did he come from work?

AMF, sorry to tel you this, but I MUST be honest. Brazilian men are the WORST DRESSED MEN I HAVE EVER SEEN in such a great country!

Everywhere I went in Brazil, guys woudl dress like shit at night venues: T-shirts, jeans and sneakers- blah.

During the day, it was worse, cargo shorts, sandals, and some cheap t-shirt.

I can guarantee you that the people that are making those comments you posted are MEN, aka Haters! The ones who see you as a threat, because it's very simple: Look at how they noticed you by the way you dress, yet you don't even know they exist.......get me now?

I have banged several Brazilian women, all because they complimented something I was wearing and when I walked around in a suit in Brasilia, Rio and Sampa - they (garotas) were ALL smiles!!

only men criticized me, but Brazilian men are notorious haters/cockblockers - you know this.

Mixx

Very true. All of my Brazilian friends would admit that Brazilian men don't have a good sense of fashion, especially the ones who have been to the US or Europe.

Thanks for this. I never would have guessed women were so into suits.

Quote: (01-09-2012 01:40 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I feel as if there was a time in men’s fashion where the cut in your suit and the look on your face spoke volumes about the man you were.

[Image: tumblr_lrfjawIsZJ1qhhrnso1_500.jpg]

To the young G's still in college, put the sneaks away (hell, urban attire can cost more than gentleman attire) and take note. Everyday simple clothing can be effortlessly transformed into good style.

[Image: tumblr_lrfbsmaqnp1qhhrnso1_1280.jpg?AWSA...BjGNUgU%3D]

Fantastic layering

[Image: tumblr_lriravIvNr1qd11c7o1_500.jpg]

Seraphin leather

[Image: tumblr_ltrbbbgJZD1qad1efo2_500.jpg]

California cool

[Image: tumblr_lsm5kf4zAm1qc4ps6o1_400.png]

For all my men's suits dons, look no further than Ghanaian-born, London-based, bespoke menswear tailor, Ozwald Boateng. This brother deserves his own thread goddamnit! Inspiring story...

Peacock Struttin'

[Image: ozwald-boateng.jpg]

Custom Swag

[Image: OzwaldBoateng.jpg]

Diddy knows what's up...

[Image: ozwald-boateng-and-diddy.jpg]

Ozwald's wife. This picture pretty much says what this thread is all about. Invest in your wardrobe and the women will have no choice but to fall into your arms. "Before he speaks, his suit bespoke" - Kanye West

[Image: Ozwald+Boateng+Gyunel+Boeteng+Fashion+Re...8FrT_l.jpg]

Ozwald Boateng dresses sharp.

He has some sharp threads as well. I have visited his shop on Savile Row a few times.

Sh*t is pricey though.

Put it this way, my dry cleaner ruined this Royal Purple Ozwald Boateng shirt I had. They refunded me 80% or so and gave me 20% credit in drycleaning.

This was back in summer, and I still have a ton of drycleaning credit with them.

Quote: (01-09-2012 06:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Guys its a picture thread, lets post more pictures of guys with style.

Casanova your last picture where the guy rocks a brown suit kills me..that suit is just too nice.

I also agree that pitbull dresses pretty well. Anybody knows where in New York can i buy such nice suits?

Anyway, i am going to post pics of Jermaine Dupri (JD), i think the guy dresses pretty well too and he can dress more GQ Style or just dress hood style but he keeps it hood with class.

I agree with Mixx when he says that dressing is even better than driving. I think many playboys really underestimate the power of dressing well, women love men that dress really well.

Ozwald's style is serious. I also agree about Pitbull. He's got a high fashion IQ.

As for JD, I actually met him in Atlanta a few years back when I was working there (see pic below where I gave him the bunny ears). I ran into him every now and then because I used to hit the club scene HARD down there. He is a good dresser, but man, he's gotta be one of the most emasculate guys out there. His voice is soft like a teenager and he's practically a midget. Makes no sense that he got with Janet Jackson.

One dude who's got incredible fashion sense in Fonzworth Bentley (Diddy's former personal assistant). I know him personally and also have pics with him but no need to share those. He's actually a very intelligent guy who married a pretty attractive chick. I guess he played himself by allowing the characterization as Diddy's little bitch, fueling rumors that he was gay or down low. That's on him--he can only blame himself. But he got to travel the world and make some amazing contacts (even had his own show for a while). He's also worked in New York's fashion industry and graduated from the top fashion institute there (as well as from Morehouse with a Bio degree). Very smart guy and he comes from a good family. I know his parents as well.

I believe that good style is more important than good looks.