rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sister's Friend - Brocode?

So, last night I was partying away and out of nowhere my friends older sister started kissing me. I've always hit on her, but had no intention of ever banging her. I didn't follow up on it, but now she's texting me. She's 5 years my elder and smoking hot. Pretty positive I won't do anything but damn it would be nice. What's everyone's status on sleeping with your friends sister or ex?

Depends how good a "friend" he is. Big difference between a true friend and a friend of convenience.

It also depends on how much of a slut she is and whether her brother has accepted it. I've got a buddy that has a complete slut for a sister. She has banged just about all of his male friends. He is still friends with those dudes, as long as they treat her with respect.

fuck im in the same situation now

basically theres triplets i hang around with,2 dudes and the girl.Im good friends with the dudes but i badly want to fuck her,she does too. The two brothers are always paranoid around her making sure shes not being slutty.

FUCK IT

Luckily my youngest sister (considered hot by my friends, not my words) has a boyfriend right now. In her single period all my friends and teammates were hoping for the jackpot....They were joking about they scored or wanted to score my sister but i'm glad it never happened with one of them...and i'm pretty sure of that. I always told them...she is out of your league...you better find some girl on your level just to fuck with their heads hahahha

This is one of my beat buds. Very tight with him and his entire family. She's definitely not a slut. I'd put her on the other side of the spectrum. I'd end up bring disowned as a friend and by the entire family because they've treated me as a son. Ah well, she's got tons of friends haha

I would bang. If your friend gets angry, just say "She came onto me."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

He's supposed to look out for younger sisters not older ones. She's fair game. I'd definitely bang her out.

Team Nachos

I think there might be a chance that no one would ever find out provided you don't deceive her, she's only looking for cock and if she's 25+. How old is she and how did it all happen? And what's her background, like profession etc.
Sometimes when girls get horny they'd rather bang a known,trusted guy instead of picking up a random bar dude.

Game is a necessary evil

If your friend has any concept of game he'd do the same thing in your shoes. Bang her. He might be mad for a little bit if he finds out but he won't blame you, especially if she's hot.

If he doesn't, why be friends with him? I only surround myself with other smart, like-minded people.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

She's 26, has a BoA and works for a large newspaper. I have no clue how it happened really. We were just hanging out all night and we kissed and she text me the next day talking about our "kiss."
You guys honestly would bang her? I've grown up with this family since I was 5. Like a big sister, but I guess I've always hit on her thinking well maybe one day. Just couldn't put my dick before my relationship with my friend and his family.

Quote: (01-02-2012 08:50 PM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

She's 26, has a BoA and works for a large newspaper. I have no clue how it happened really. We were just hanging out all night and we kissed and she text me the next day talking about our "kiss."
You guys honestly would bang her? I've grown up with this family since I was 5. Like a big sister, but I guess I've always hit on her thinking well maybe one day. Just couldn't put my dick before my relationship with my friend and his family.

Yes, been there, did it, no regrets. After my first year of grad school a few years back I went to Montreal to visit the house of my best friend among my classmates, and ended up banging his sister in her car parked outside their house for hours until she got dry/sore, even though she was 19 lol. I am constantly amazed by the number of women who have never been properly smashed and are so surprised when it happens.
Me I would do it regardless unless the chick was fat.
As long as you don't rape her, if your friend finds out and knows it was voluntary, he will just ignore it unless he's a tool.

To put a piece of ass ahead of your best mate tells me one thing:

You are starved of pussy and have limited options.

If you were getting half as much tail as you all say you are getting, then you would not attach any real value to the bitch would you? Its a simple law of abundance. We take risks for and covet those things we find rare.

Quote: (01-02-2012 07:05 PM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

This is one of my beat buds. Very tight with him and his entire family. She's definitely not a slut. I'd put her on the other side of the spectrum. I'd end up bring disowned as a friend and by the entire family because they've treated me as a son. Ah well, she's got tons of friends haha

Why'd you even ask then?

Quote: (01-02-2012 10:34 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

At what point is he putting a piece of ass in front of his best mate?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Honestly, I've always avoided fooling around with relatives of friends, or even friends of friends. Too many people feel invested in the relationship, and it's almost incestuous. When it goes sour, it affects other relationships within the circle. As hot as she may be, I'd pass.

Right now one of my boys is fucking one of our other boy's wife's sister. And it's long distance. He flew in for a visit, and they all went out. It was sparks from the beginning. My boy's wife saw it brewing, and tried to cock-block it. They just wandered off somewhere and he started tongueing her down. She flew out to LA to see him. He's been back in NY again since to see her. She has his pic as her background on her phone. He said he's really trying to make a go of it. But you know if it goes sour, it affects everyone's relationship. Your relationship with the family goes far deeper, so I'd have to say leave her alone. Just jerk off until the memory of her fades...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-02-2012 11:35 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2012 07:05 PM)DirkDiggler Wrote:  

Why'd you even ask then?

Why would you even respond? I'm not looking for personal advice on what I should do. Im pretty positive I can make my own decisions. Was just wondering what other peoples opinions are on situations like this one.

Quote: (01-03-2012 12:47 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

If he banged his best mates sister, he would be putting a piece of ass ahead of his best mate, would he not?

Like I said, if you are trying to fuck and chuck women close to people who are close to you, or even women in the workplace where it can come back to bite you in the ass, chances are you are not getting half as much tail as you are telling people you are getting. You are taking anything that comes along because you have no options.

The idea that you risk close relationships and show that level of disrespect towards friends, just for a roll in the hay, speaks volumes. It means you value casual sex more than you do respect for someone close to you.

Quote: (01-03-2012 04:00 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2012 12:47 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

If he banged his best mates sister, he would be putting a piece of ass ahead of his best mate, would he not?

Like I said, if you are trying to fuck and chuck women close to people who are close to you, or even women in the workplace where it can come back to bite you in the ass, chances are you are not getting half as much tail as you are telling people you are getting. You are taking anything that comes along because you have no options.

The idea that you risk close relationships and show that level of disrespect towards friends, just for a roll in the hay, speaks volumes. It means you value casual sex more than you do respect for someone close to you.

Dude, she's coming on to him. He's completely defensible. He's not trying to "fuck and chuck" anyone. It's not desperate to take what's offered.

How is fucking this sister risky? It's not his friend's girlfriend or wife. Is his friend going to say, "Wow man, you fucked my sister. Now we can't be friends." [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I agree that hitting on coworkers or people close to the family is beta, but that isn't the case here. He is being hit on, and hit on hard (she kissed him! WTF! And then texted about it to him!). This makes all the difference.

Given that it's free, easy sex with a girl who will be easy to deal with afterwards (Just say, "It was only a one time thing for me."), and she's a woman he consider's attractive, he'd be a fool to pass this layup. I doubt she'd tell anyone else in the family out of potential embarrassment. And DirkDiggler can always deny any accusations.

"He slept with me."
"She wishes I did."

She's also 26. DirkDiggler, how often do you actually see this chick? Her career or future marriage will keep her busy enough that you won't see her often. As the years roll by, you'll remember what it was like to have banged her in her prime.

I think it's a conscious move from her side, since she is the one initiating everything and then following up with a text the next day. It's not merely a drunk-move or something like an 18 year old getting carried away then regretting later on. And being 5 years older than you, she totally knows what she's getting into and what the repercussions might be - a hot 26 year old girl is no less than a post-doc in game. She's out looking for cock and she is not going to settle for less. If it's not you it's going to be someone else. If you wanna play totally safe, just call/meet her and scope out what her deal is before making a real move, although that might lessen your chances of getting on with her - this is what I would do.
And ultimately, none of us have a "feel" of the entire situation like you. Do know that if your friend ever finds out, your relationship with him won't ever remain the same. Weigh all the pros and cons, and use your intuition and common-sense before going ahead with anything.

Game is a necessary evil

[quote] (01-03-2012 05:06 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

[quote='Hooligan Harry' pid='138427' dateline='1325581228']
Dude, she's coming on to him. He's completely defensible. He's not trying to "fuck and chuck" anyone. It's not desperate to take what's offered.

How is fucking this sister risky? It's not his friend's girlfriend or wife. Is his friend going to say, "Wow man, you fucked my sister. Now we can't be friends." [Image: icon_lol.gif]

I agree that hitting on coworkers or people close to the family is beta, but that isn't the case here. He is being hit on, and hit on hard (she kissed him! WTF! And then texted about it to him!). This makes all the difference.

Given that it's free, easy sex with a girl who will be easy to deal with afterwards (Just say, "It was only a one time thing for me."), and she's a woman he consider's attractive, he'd be a fool to pass this layup. I doubt she'd tell anyone else in the family out of potential embarrassment. And DirkDiggler can always deny any accusations.

"He slept with me."
"She wishes I did."

She's also 26. DirkDiggler, how often do you actually see this chick? Her career or future marriage will keep her busy enough that you won't see her often. As the years roll by, you'll remember what it was like to have banged her in her prime.[/quote]

What is he? A rape victim who cant say no? Christ, just because its an easy notch does not mean its a notch worth having. So what if she is coming onto him? Is he incapable of making rational decisions the minute his dick starts to get hard? Is he absolved of all responsibility now?

Fucking a good friends sister is NOT cool. You need to be socially inept to think that this is ok. Seriously. If you dont think its disrespectful to your friend then you are a tool. And if you are a genuine player and not some poser, it makes it even worse because he knows what sort of dude you are and how you would be using his sister like a fuck toy

This is something I should not have to explain to someone who talks as big a game as you do? Its even worse when they know how much ass your have been carving up over the years?

Bottom line, if you are getting enough tail, turning away a piece of ass is really no big deal. If its too good and easy an opportunity for you to pass up, then chances are you really dont get half as much action as you would have everyone believe.

Men need to have their principles bud. The minute you start flushing your principles down the toilet, especially for women, you are not worth shit even to yourself. Im not trying to be nasty here, but this mindset where you can fuck anything and everything with impunity is a sign of real character weakness.

I agree with Harry on this one. It seems like you really don't know how your friend will react so why take any chance. There are plenty of women out there so why fuck one that can ruin a lifelong friendship. Friendships like that are worth more than any pussy.

It is pretty easy to say go ahead and fuck her when most guys saying that have nothing to lose.

If I knew my good friend didn't want me banging his sister, i wouldn't do it.

I wouldn't do it.

=DELETE=