rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do YOU wear?(Pics are a plus)

What do you guys wear for everyday?

Pics are a plus, obviously don't post any shots where your face shows for anonymity.

[Image: 6605320637_11e7e4843c.jpg]
IMG_4583 by wolfonehundred, on Flickr

Critique, advise, or give some tips.

Need to know your age for advice on FASHION.

As for STYLE, checks don't go with stripes man have one or the other. Also I don't think your shirt fits very well and your waistband is really high.

21 y/o brit.

Wolf - Don't mix patterns like that. Also, go for some darker jeans and unbutton that top button on your dress shirt.

I usually dress semi-formal in an almost preppy style.

[Image: body1.jpg]

When I'm traveling, I tend to tone it down a bit though.

Wolf. I'm gonna be straight with you - you desperately need to change your style up. If you're going to rock the casual look, try to do it with class. Remember, to women it's either social status or money, and dressing like that it looks like you have neither.

If you have to rock blue jeans, a good cheap option is the Levi's 514's. They are slim fitted, sit low.. but not TOO slim, like other pussy ass emo jeans. As far as shirts go - you can never go wrong with a solid white v-neck. You can wear a discrete silver chain necklace with that for the full effect. The white v-neck is a safe option, but make sure you get a high quality one (that is not meant to be worn solely as an undershirt.)
As far as shirts go, if flannels are your thing - go to J-crew. They have a good selection of shirts.
With jeans I'd rock a pair of solid dark brown timberland boots.

I know this style well because I used to get retarded amounts of indie bitches with it back in the day.

Let me know if that helps

You gotta watch your patterns Wolf.

I dress a lot like these cats

http://streetetiquette.com/

While I don't "agree" with all of their combination's, they give good tips on how to put together stuff. They've put together some great pieces full of stuff they've found in thrift shops as well.

Quote: (12-31-2011 01:30 PM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

While I don't "agree" with all of their combination's, they give good tips on how to put together stuff. They've put together some great pieces full of stuff they've found in thrift shops as well.
Lol
[attachment=3961]

Me rockin the cubans and spats at my pad on Park Place

[Image: MonopolyMan.jpg]

Wolf, it is obvious you do not spend much on clothing based on the pic. Keep it simple when it comes to patterns, you have committed a big faux-pas with the two shirts and different patterns.

I wear Red wing boots, Dickie's loose fit pants, chunky sweaters and I have a thing for denim shirts. This is my winter look because I live in Canada.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (12-31-2011 01:30 PM)sine wave killer Wrote:  

Nice site, I just got a pair of these.

http://streetetiquette.com/2011/11/21/fo...ogue-boot/

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Wolf you gotta lose that outer shirt. Your shirt and pants are ok. It's kind of what I wear usually. Find a nice 3/4 length coat either black leather or dark grey wool. I've been sporting some very dark purple or burgundy dress shirts lately and getting lots of compliments.

I've been trying to shift my colors over from blacks, blues and greys over to earthy ones.

Team Nachos

depends on the venue/who im trying to game. if its a concert or a hipster place i'll wear band t-shirts (bands are obscure to them, designs are cool and i actually listen to the bands). normal day i'll wear plain v-necks, ts or light vneck sweaters. with a nice windbreaker (http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/kenne...?ID=541518 fits me perfectly and is very versatile). sometimes ill go suited down. i wear jeans of diff washes pretty much exclusively. i go through shoes lots. the walk to class gets them hella dirty. usually something youd find at aldo (nothing square toe or pointed toe), vans or converse.

i just got a pair of boots (like combat boots, but more stylish). any suggestions on how to wear them? they're black.

burn that belt! lol

I'd like to see some headless pics of you guys to support this thread. I'll post one of myself next time I'm dressed to go out. Unfortunately I'm staying in this New Year's Eve.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-31-2011 03:03 AM)wolf Wrote:  

What do you guys wear for everyday?

Pics are a plus, obviously don't post any shots where your face shows for anonymity.

[Image: 6605320637_11e7e4843c.jpg]
IMG_4583 by wolfonehundred, on Flickr

Critique, advise, or give some tips.

Mad props for posting your photos, Man. Don't take the criticisms too personally but there are definitely some things you could work on. Have you checked out the Alpha M guy?

As a fair warning, he comes across as a fruitcake at first, but the more you watch his videos the more you'll respect his advice and realize he's not gay at all. And more importantly, the guy knows his shit. I've watched every single video he's made and picked up some solid style knowledge.

Here's the link to the video library on his site: http://www.alphamimageconsulting.com/library.htm And no I'm not connected in any way.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-31-2011 09:33 AM)dulst Wrote:  

Need to know your age for advice on FASHION.

As for STYLE, checks don't go with stripes man have one or the other. Also I don't think your shirt fits very well and your waistband is really high.

Yea I was thinking the same thing man. I like to wear jeans with a lower rise waist so girls can tell I've got an ass under those things.

getting a pair of proper fitting denim is a MUST. don't hesitate to drop some dough on a good pair of raw denim that fit well. a well made pair of japanese selvedge denim will last you a lifetime and can be paired with anything; t shirts, sneaks, boots, button ups, flannels, etc. like what G said, you actually save more money by spending more money.

Quote: (12-31-2011 04:22 PM)the chef Wrote:  

getting a pair of proper fitting denim is a MUST. don't hesitate to drop some dough on a good pair of raw denim that fit well. a well made pair of japanese selvedge denim will last you a lifetime and can be paired with anything; t shirts, sneaks, boots, button ups, flannels, etc. like what G said, you actually save more money by spending more money.

How much do you usually drop on a pair of jeans? I've found jeans that fit and look great for 30-40 bucks.

the cheapest pair of jeans i have are APC's and i spent $140, while the most expensive pair of jeans i have ran me close to $300. it may sound pricey to some people but i buy a pair of jeans maybe once or twice a year... and i literally wear my jeans hard as fuck. i travel in them, bike in them, hike in them, etc.

a lot of you who are familiar with the concept of raw/dry denim and fades and shit can understand i guess, ha.

Quote: (12-31-2011 04:25 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2011 04:22 PM)the chef Wrote:  

How much do you usually drop on a pair of jeans? I've found jeans that fit and look great for 30-40 bucks.

I don't wanna sound cheap or anything but I get my jeans for $15 on sale at old navy. Get the loose fit ones and have them hemmed properly. $6 at my dry cleaner.

When I wanna go dressy I wear my Ralph Lauren wool pants, pleated front. Got a few pairs in different colors. $60 on sale from $200.

Team Nachos

To sum up some of the comments here and add a few of my own:
1) Don't wear conflicting patterns
2) Wear jeans that fit you well. Don't be afraid to drop some money on a nice pair, but if you find a cheap brand that fits well, go with it.
3) Find a more casual belt. Consider switching to a brown belt (black looks formal with jeans).
4) Wear clothes that fit you better (modern fit, trim fit, etc).

Good for you for posting your photo. You have some good advice from the guys to help you take your style to the next level. Good luck.

Wolf did you hang yourself? XD

And never to be heard from again... Lol jk

I figured id post a picture or two.

This is one of my more dressed up headless pictures.
I normally right under "prep" I probably should expand my wardrobe now that I dont wear a uniform all day. Otherwise I have a closet with almost a dozen shirts this style.
I stopped I got the message late and was wearing oversized shirts and too baggy jeans up till late highschool.

Another picture of me wearing a suit. fits well but its not custom
*now that ive got some cash. Im trying to buy at least 2 better fitting suits(athletic or italian cut)

[Image: kgPMf.jpgg][Image: XXvDs.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Dress boots, Jeans (they don't need to be expensive as long as they fit) or mid gray flannel/wool pants, button up shirt (get it tailored if your a slim guy. Best 10 bucks you can spend), and a sportcoat (tailored again...).
I dont try to be stylish. I want to be well dressed. By the way you can find some nice sport coats at thrift stores for 5 or 10 bucks. No joke, I've picked up Armani, Brioni, Oxxford... just make sure it fits in the shoulders and get the rest tailored.

Good thread.

I'm 27. I recently got Color for Men( Dangerandplay's recommendation) and skimmed through it. So my fashion sense will improve.

More members should post their pics. Mixx was saying about skinny ties.

Thanks for the criticism.

It looks like you also have a problem with hands Wolf [Image: tongue.gif]
I have the same problem...I feel like if my hands are showing..they just look awkward. what do I do with my hands ?!

I am the cock carousel