rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting the Day After the First Bang

Quick question for the forum. I didn't find a thread on this subject, but please link it in, if I simply missed it:

Do you guys contact a girl the day after the first bang if you intend to hit it again? There are definitely different schools on this, and I'm curious what you guys--especially the more experienced among you--do and, of course, what your rationale is behind it. I've generally subscribed to the I-can-now-show-a-little-bit-softness school and send a quick, silly, or light-teasing text the next day related to something we did or talked about the previous night. The rationale is that it will evaporate any creeping awkwardness in her head and secure her for future escapades.

The other side of that coin is that you it's better to keep her wondering for a day or two and then drop a line for maximum effect. Contacting her so immediately conveys, at best, a relationshipy vibe or, worse, a needy, beta vibe.

Thoughts? Chop it up with me.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

No.

Let me just say that there is a pre-set limit of bangs you can get in with a girl before you have to can her or accommodate her in some way. How many more bangs do you want to get in?

I don't worry about it. If I have something I want to say or am making plans, I text the girl. If not, sometimes a few days goes by.

I have a sexual satisfaction guarantee with the women I bang, so I never have to worry it. If I've nailed a girl once, she will want to see me again. That way the ball is always in my court. Become a sex god and you'll never have to worry about "day after this" or "don't do that" type of stuff. Just roll with it. And of course, if you don't want to see her again... you don't contact her... all girls understand this form of cut off.

Besides, once she submits and gives her pussy up to you, she's already given up all her power. By then it's up to the lizard to convince to you to stick around.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I agree with scorpio. Unless she texts you first (which girls often do if they are really feeling you)

Just to complicate this discussion a little, I wanted to throw out one of these Neil Strauss "epiphanies" from G's old--but recently bumped--thread. Even though I'm loath to quote "PUA" types, the fact that the other nine makes sense, and that Strauss is among the more credible of that silly bunch, I'm willing to give it some consideration:

Quote:Quote:

9. Always call a woman the day after sleeping
with her and make her feel good about having let
go with you. Even if you don't want to see her
again or she doesn't want to see you again. Don't
ruin her for other guys.

It's interesting that, of the ten, this was the one that caused the most controversy in that thread.

Tuth, I would think that after the deed was done the playing field is leveled no? Are you asking whether or not you should keep gaming her after sex?

Depends on a lot of factors, not least your sexual market value/status. If it's just higher than hers, you can do whatever you want - it's the law of the jungle. Higher status decides the rules of the interaction. You could wait 2 months and excuse yourself with work, broken phone, whatever, and she'll forgive you because people always will sacrifice their dignity to cosy up to others of higher status.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (12-03-2011 05:38 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tuth, I would think that after the deed was done the playing field is leveled no? Are you asking whether or not you should keep gaming her after sex?

Yes, in a way, I'm asking "what's your post-bang game?" I honed in on the text thing because it's an area I think needs a little more thinking and refinement in my case, but the bigger question covers this and more.

Quote: (12-03-2011 05:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2011 05:38 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes, in a way, I'm asking "what's your post-bang game?" I honed in on the text thing because it's an area I think needs a little more thinking and refinement in my case, but the bigger question covers this and more.
I think it depends on how the fuck went. She's a total slut in bed I might send something like..Bring that dirty pussy back on thursday or some stupid shit but that's the way I talk normally.

Give me a scenario of how the sex and date played out

I haven't made up my mind yet.

One girl I waited 4 days before calling her again, and she ended up with buyer's remorse.

Another girl I tried calling back the next day, and she blew me off!

One girl I texted the next day, and ended up meeting her again for a great time.

Another girl I called up two days after the bang, and she was excited to meet up with me again.

I haven't noticed any patterns, nor do I have an effective gameplan on this. I suppose the best answer is that for you to hope she calls you up again, but given that today's woman never shows affection this isn't going to happen.

My best guess right now is to wait one day, call/text on the second.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-03-2011 06:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I think it depends on how the fuck went. She's a total slut in bed I might send something like..Bring that dirty pussy back on thursday or some stupid shit but that's the way I talk normally.

Give me a scenario of how the sex and date played out

OK, fair enough. I was thinking in general terms--since this has been an on-going question for me--but a specific, recent scenario did prompt me to ask the question.

I'll give you the sketch-version of the night. It's actually a semi-interesting story. Forgive the incomplete sentences and un-detailed narrative.

Second date. Cute, but sorta natural girl (actually kind of my preference), who just turned 21 like two months ago. Nice ass. Very calm temperament, cool, even sophisticated (especially for her age). Unusual for me in this respect, but whatever. A little difficult to read because of her calm facade. You can't tell if she's digging you or is totally indifferent. Weird chick, for sure, but endearing in a way. She bites her lower lip periodically to express interest.

We got drinks last time and made out--despite a shitty, bright bar with nightmare logistics. I couldn't get her back to an escalation venue that night, so this time was "drinks at my place." I framed it as "we'll start at my place and go from there," but had every intention of keeping things at the house, if possible.

First round of drinks went fine, we resumed with a little making out--which she seem to cut off before me (an unusual scenario)--before moving into the second round of drinks. This was already longer than I usually go before making a hard move, but I had a hard time finding a good opening. I was a bit thrown by her unusual demeanor, which I don't have a lot of experience with. So, naturally, I decided to try something different. I went to the bathroom to piss and gather my thoughts. I decided to dust off some old-school, classic moves. I put on a movie and decided to go high-school and incrementally fondle my way around her body (since she didn't seem to be a big kisser) till it became organically sexual. I felt sort of lame going this route, at first, but I figured a true player uses all the moves at his disposal. Judging by how wet she was by the time I made my way to her pussy--probably a half-hour later--I called that shit right on the money.

At that point she was down, laying down zero LMR or awkward hesitation. I peeled off her clothes effortlessly. We banged, but I didn't really put it down like I can. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't my best work. It didn't help that I let it get so late that I was genuinely tired and that I still couldn't read her, even in bed. Don't get me wrong: she wasn't a dead fish, she was just subtle as fuck. I've actually never seen a girl grin the way she did at certain moments during the act. It was super-interesting. She was responsive, but no where near this bitch (very NSFW)

We watched the rest of that movie and then she got dressed started to take off. As she was leaving, I dropped a line I've used before, "too bad we didn't manage to leave the house; I had cool, elaborate plans, too." It's probably a dumb, throw-away statement, but it makes me feel good about myself. She responded with, "you did?" and I was like, "well, it was more like I had a couple of options." She came back with, "Well I'm glad. I was just hoping to stay here." Keep in mind that she's saying this with a very calm, quiet voice--not creepy or sarcastic, just demure. We courtesy-hugged. She bounced after that unceremoniously.

That's the most current context (for the original question of the thread). Keep in mind, though, I always wonder this shit.

Let's hear it, Mech (and others).

Quote: (12-03-2011 07:30 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I haven't made up my mind yet.

I haven't noticed any patterns, nor do I have an effective gameplan on this. I suppose the best answer is that for you to hope she calls you up again, but given that today's woman never shows affection this isn't going to happen.

What'd I tell you? This is shit is tricky. I think this is one of those frontiers of game that remains unsettled.

Quote: (12-03-2011 07:30 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

My best guess right now is to wait one day, call/text on the second.

I'm glad you say this, because I think it's what I'll try out on the scenario I laid out above.

Tuth, it's a close one but in your case I would say drop a short, casual text the next evening, for 3 reasons:

1) You had to do a good amount of work to get the bang
2) You didn't leave your place
3) You didn't knock it out of the park with the sex act

To me, this means she might be feeling vulnerable and if you wait too long to contact her she'll feel like a slut, and her lack of enthusiasm combined with the below-average sex (which for you I'm sure is still well above-average compared to the average beta shlub, but still) might mean that her longing for your cock won't be strong enough to overcome that. I think the default position is usually to wait the 2 days but given the facts of your situation I'd say it tips the scales in favor of reaching out slightly earlier (albeit in a very casual, non-committal way).

Either way, I'm skeptical that it matters all that much. Once you get the bang you have most of the power and it's generally yours to lose.

I would send her a post sex text (i.e. the next day) so that if she turns out to be a pyscho female who wants to accuse me of date rape then I have proof that it was consensual.

Was she one of those girls that just kinda smiles from time to time when you're fucking her and lets you toss her around with no resistance?

If so plan your next move and text her something like.. On tuesday there's X going down at place Y. See if she takes it as an invite or???

Personally I would still tell her to bring that dirty pussy over or accuse her of giving me an STD.

It's always situational for me, and depends on what my other immediate options for sex are at the time.

In this case, you say she's only 21, but her calm demeanor makes her sound somewhat experienced. Sounds to me like she could take or leave banging you, which is never a good sign.

I'd give it at least a day before texting her to show that the sex didn't mean much to you either. Just hit her with a casual "What's up?" text sometime (this went down Friday?) tonight or tomorrow night.

I'm not sure if I'd go deliberately sexual with my texts yet or not, as I obviously have less of a read on the girl than you. Probably just try to get her back over and bring your A-game for the next bang so control shifts over to you.

Its not about her. Its about you. Do whats right for you and your situation. Managed and manipulate her feelings to get what you want. If a next day call/text helps you, then do it, but if you are just trying to make her feel good, I don't see the point. Do it only if it helps you achieve your desired result.

Do you want her as a fuck buddy or as a slightly more serious casual friend. Is shes the type who needs a next day call/text to feel right about the whole thing (and continue banging you)?, or is she just another slut who doesn't expect the next day phone call anyways? Think sbout what you want from her and proceed from there. I think its better to not call the next day. This way you don't run the risk of appearing needy. If is just casual sex, then keep it casual and call her next week or so.

You just fucked her, why chase her?

The only reason I would call her the next day is to fuck her the next day.

I love this..

Quote: (12-04-2011 12:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Was she one of those girls that just kinda smiles from time to time when you're fucking her and lets you toss her around with no resistance?

If so plan your next move and text her something like.. On tuesday there's X going down at place Y. See if she takes it as an invite or???

Personally I would still tell her to bring that dirty pussy over or accuse her of giving me an STD.

Could be. Like I said before, I didn't really lay it out like I should, so I kept the sex pretty vanilla. Sometimes when I put a lot work into getting that first bang, I'm pretty emotionally tired (and disappointed) by the time I get it. It's like, "I worked so hard for this?" It's the downside of what we do. Shit's sometimes anti-climactic.

I tend to drop the hammer on the second and third bangs, but I probably need to work on this. I'd hate to lose a quality prospect because of a half-assed performance on the initial.

I'm not sure the dirty-pussy follow-up™ works in this situation. I've used variants of this in the past with success. It works magic with older broads.

Have you used the STD accusation to any success? The last girl that I said something like this to avoided me like the plague afterward--when it was her polluted ways that gave me her nasty-ass yeast infection.

Quote: (12-04-2011 02:43 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Do you want her as a fuck buddy or as a slightly more serious casual friend. Is shes the type who needs a next day call/text to feel right about the whole thing (and continue banging you)?, or is she just another slut who doesn't expect the next day phone call anyways? Think sbout what you want from her and proceed from there. I think its better to not call the next day. This way you don't run the risk of appearing needy. If is just casual sex, then keep it casual and call her next week or so.

This is a good question. Lately, I've been thinking of trying an entirely new concept in my game: creating a more formal harem-like mental framework that works with my current lifestyle. As I see it, it'd be something along the lines of the top-bitch-bottom-bitch spectrum:

Bottom Bitch: gets a weekend night, even regularly. Occasional cool shit out. Some security in this position (albeit marginal). Position often vacant, even for extended periods.

Middle Bitch: gets a weekday night, regularly. Moderate turnover.

Top Bitch: get sporadic gaps in the schedule. Lots of turnover.

Needless to say, there's some mobility in the structure. But you're always interviewing new bitches and the lower you are in the priority the easier it is for you to "lose your job."

Is this crazy? It's basically just a more structured way of thinking of the women that pass through my life, in my view. It helps to know if a girl has bottom-bitch potential from the start, is merely a top-bitch prospect, or doesn't even pass muster for anything beyond a single, one-off bang.

Because the jury's still out on the odd girl in the example above, it's hard to say where she could fit into all of this. But, I guess it's possible she could win one of those spots, so she's passed some preliminary tests.

I think post bang game is the easiest game to play. you already got what you want, you dont really care about it as much anymore, and if shes feeling you, the less interested youre acting (as long as youre not being a dick) the more she wants to do it again. Just watch out for those stage 5 clingers.

If you know this song is this it? If not listen to the words. I think I know what you're talking about here.

I think that I'm going to have one of these soon. Me and my kid sarged out Jo-Anns fabrics yesterday and I got the number of some girl that is so weird that I'm almost afraid of whats going to happen with her and excited at the same time.

Text her and invite her to Jo-anns. Tell her you need some paint for your Christmas ornaments.

Quote: (12-04-2011 03:36 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I tend to drop the hammer on the second and third bangs, but I probably need to work on this. I'd hate to lose a quality prospect because of a half-assed performance on the initial.

See, I differ here, unless I'm completely wasted I fuck 'em the best the first time, to ensure there's a second if I want it.

Quote: (12-04-2011 03:36 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm not sure the dirty-pussy follow-up™ works in this situation. I've used variants of this in the past with success. It works magic with older broads.

Have you used the STD accusation to any success? The last girl that I said something like this to avoided me like the plague afterward--when it was her polluted ways that gave me her nasty-ass yeast infection.

That makes sense, she probably was embarrassed by the situation and split. I wouldn't ever use such a strategy on a girl that I thought really was dirty.

I have a question that partains to this thread.

Recently I smashed a lizard which has a smoking body (meh face).

Sex was pretty decent, she's a slutty lizard (pants came off quick even though it was a 3rd date, I probably could have escalated earlier but was hamstrung due to time constraints, open box of trojans by her bedside storage etc).

Anyhow, I made a brutal rookie mistake.

1 - I texted her the day after with "hey how's it going".
2 -she responded with fine, been a busy day, I made a joke about something we talked about the night before, she responded with a positive retort.
3 - I threw another joke, but really off colour and probably slightly offensive to her
4 - followed immediately by a text "how your schedule looking?" - i forgot to follow up with "this week?". The text seemed really needy - which of course wasn't the intent.

No response, so I said fuck it, the best thing to do is just let the lizard chill for a while.

So no response it's been since yesterday, my game gut instinct tells me I should let this one go for about a week, and do a restart text. My cock tells me text her Thursday.

Btw I do have another lizard on lockdown, but I like this one more, quite significantly. Maybe that's fuckin up my game. I'd like to smash a few more times.

Suggestions?

I make her sweat a little... third or fourth day contact. You want her to wonder if you thought she was acceptable or not.

Lmao. "bring that dirty pussy to daddy you bitch"

I completely missed this thread but I think you're over thinking everything Tuth. I usually wait 2 or 3 days if the pussy was that good where I want some more. 1 day is going to make you seem desperate and 4 is pushing it. I just use the classic "whats up" text message.

I love it when girls text me the next day "hi...?" or "did you have fun last night?" [Image: whip.gif]

Usually I don't text after a bang, unless I really want a second time, or even more. At the most, I send something like "I'm back to work, very busy", which means I'm approaching new material out there...

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)