rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you LTR a girl with a lot of history?

So I've been seeing this chick for the last 2 months. She's signalling from her side more and more that she wants this to become a LTR. I'm not sure. Sex is great, she's hot and we get along well. But I still have the feeling that she's been on the cock carroussel for a while even though she's only 20.
Now, I know I shouldn't be really judging her since I have had my fair number of girls despite being only 23 but it's a fact that she's more likely to cheat further on if she's had plenty of other cocks in her already. Plus, who wants to LTR a chick that didn't really select well before anyway.

What would you guys do?

#1 How do I go on about making her to say the # without looking beta
#2 Would it turn you guys off as well or would you just ignore the number

This belongs in the game forum, #1.

#2, A girl at 20 still has much less history than a girl at 25. Unless a girl is a virgin, they're all whores. So as long as you get along with her and cheat behind her back, there's nothing else to dicuss. Don't ask how many cocks she's had, because it's irrelevant. She's a whore, just get over it already.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

agreed, sounds like you need some enlightenment on the whore ways of women. even the most seemingly innocent girl will probably have taken 2 dicks in the ass at one point or another. remember that and it will help you with your decision.

also and if her history is just riding the cock carousel thats probably beneficial for the modern player. if her history involves some sort of super strict religious parents, mental illness or sexual abuse id stay far clear.

Don't worry about the number.You're too cool to give a shit about it. That's the attitude you should have. Avoid the relationship talk as long as you can. Let her bring it up.

Team Nachos

You need to understand that it's useless to think of these things. Not only because it doesn't matter how many guys she's been with but because you'll never know anyway. If she says 10, then what? You believe her? What if she says 20? Odds are very good that no matter what number she gives you, she's lying. If she said 100, I'd be concerned though. LOL

The other thing is that your assumption that a girl with a lower number of guys are less likely to cheat is off. It depends entirely on the girl. If you're only her number 4, maybe she'll be curious about what else is out there and go cheat. If you're her number 20, maybe she's satisfied having gone out to get it out of her system. Maybe not. It's almost impossible to predict other than going ahead and finding yourself a highly religious virgin. Other than doing that, you're better off assuming that they are ALL likely to cheat, because they are at some point.

Evaluate her LTR potential on other things, not the # of dicks she's had.

As an example of what Smoker is saying, I am banging a girl who was originally seeing a nice beta guy at the same time and went on dates with him while I was stuffing her (he took her to dinner and they held hands). This is an Asian girl who, believably, only slept with one other guy. After I discovered this, I laughed, because it just reinforced the idea that all women are "whores." Unless you are contemplating marriage, I have never understood why guys care how many other dicks she's had. All girls are replaceable.

I kind of agree with Smoker, in that it is indeed useless to dwell on this point, and so long as she's not dropping the names of past lovers into her conversations or mentioning her past sexcapades to you, then you are far better off not going there
if it's already playing on your mind though, then that's a sign that you're pedastalling this girl (to some extent anyway), and i think you'd be well advised keeping your options open and not valuing this girl too much

Thanks guys. Some surprisingly good tips in here.

Is she explicitly pressing you for an exclusive relationship? If she isn't, all this is unnecessary. Don't press it until she does. And if she does, decide whether being exclusive to her is worth all the lost opportunities.

I've asked girls their number, out of curiosity, after we had had sex of course. If it's high, and I was already not so hot on her, I'd be even less attracted. If I did like her, it wouldn't really matter. But exclusive LTRs were never a prospect in these cases.

If you care enough to post about it, don't get into an exclusive LTR with her.

women are strictly just for fun, if you take it past that...you will regret it.

Hell, I'm in a LTR with a 40+ girl and it's absolutely great; sex is hot, times are fun. Doesn't bother me that she's had a lot of history. I can tell you this--I've had more and better sex in the last 3 months than I had with my ex-wife in the last three years. An experienced woman isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:52 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

Hell, I'm in a LTR with a 40+ girl and it's absolutely great; sex is hot, times are fun. Doesn't bother me that she's had a lot of history. I can tell you this--I've had more and better sex in the last 3 months than I had with my ex-wife in the last three years. An experienced woman isn't necessarily a bad thing.

agreed - i would take an experienced woman with the right attitude over an inexperienced 'nice girl', but this is, in my experience, not so easy to find (but this is probably also due to my previous beta behaviour with said experienced women)
and by 'the right attitude', i mean a woman who will not shit test you to the max with (unrequested) details of her sexual past

(2) things would make me enter into a LTR with a whore that has some history. She's hot and rich , or hot and seriously retarded. Preferably the latter.

Quote: (11-30-2011 11:23 AM)amity Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:52 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

agreed - i would take an experienced woman with the right attitude over an inexperienced 'nice girl', but this is, in my experience, not so easy to find (but this is probably also due to my previous beta behaviour with said experienced women)
and by 'the right attitude', i mean a woman who will not shit test you to the max with (unrequested) details of her sexual past

yeah she doesn't drop any past stories unless I ask though. yeah, the only "testing" she has done is her talking to other guys in front of me but it could just be her since she's outgoing and loves talking to strangers, male or female. I failed that the first night (I had 2 chicks literally hit on me while she was talking to a group of guys and I failed to engage the 2 chicks and just went back to my buddies).
I'm not used to have a date when she's going out with me, talk to another dude. hell my ex wouldn't even answer other guys approaching her when out with me. but after that night I started hitting on chicks in her presence too.
I'll be hanging out with her next week for a few times. We'll see how it goes. I'm pretty high value and I have 2 other options (polish girl - way more reserved, little older and my ex that wants me back; we broke up because I wanted to travel for a longer period) which will give me less headache in the long run. Only reason for me to consider getting into an LTR right now is because I could focus more on my own business. But with the thoughts that I'm putting into this already, it doesn't seem like that's going to be the case later on.

Quote: (11-30-2011 01:17 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

(2) things would make me enter into a LTR with a whore that has some history. She's hot and rich , or hot and seriously retarded. Preferably the latter.

this. it simply turns me off. call it being egoistic, I don't care. I'll prolly just end up dropping the # question in a question game or something next week, at the same time signalling that I don't care and will take it from there, depending on how credible her body language is. I never had a relationship with a chick that had an extensive history and I'm surely not starting now if I have other options, that provide at least the same level of sex quality or hotness.

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:16 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Is she explicitly pressing you for an exclusive relationship? If she isn't, all this is unnecessary. Don't press it until she does. And if she does, decide whether being exclusive to her is worth all the lost opportunities.

If you care enough to post about it, don't get into an exclusive LTR with her.

well, she's been asking me if I've been with other girls, which I have. She hasn't been going out much and according to her doesn't feel the need to go bang another guy (since the sex is awesome, I can believe that) Also hits me up by end of afternoon every day if I didn't get to do it myself. Also said she can't imagine me being with another girl. her friend told me "I dont know what you've done to her, but keep doing it. I never have seen her like this before. you guys would make a great couple". So I guess, yeah, there's some kind of pressure from her side to make this exclusive.

yeah, she shit tests me by talking to other guys in front of me. Doesn't drop any past stories unless I ask though. At the same time, it could just be her since she's outgoing and loves talking to strangers. I failed the first night (I'm not used to have someone when she's going out with me to talk to another dude, hell my ex wouldn't even answer other guys talking to her when out with me) but after that night I started hitting on chicks in her presence too. I'll be hanging out with her next week for a few times. We'll see how it goes. I'm pretty high value and I have 2 other options with less headache. Only reason for me to consider getting into an LTR right now is because I could focus more on business. But with the thoughts that I'm putting into this already, it doesn't seem like that's going to be the case later on.

IMO, hitting on other girls in her presence because she's flirting with other guys isn't something I'd want to do ever, really. Talking to other guys, on her own initiative, is a red flag, depending on the circumstances. Girls who feel the need to get constant attention from strange men are bad bets. To be fair, she may be the gregarious type, but you should be able to tell whether she's being friendly or attention whoring.

It sounds like she wants to have it all - exclusivity from you and attention from other men. Emotional infidelity is almost as bad as sexual infidelity, in my book. Do not recommend locking it down. If you still do, long before you agree to any exclusivity, make your disapproval of her attention whoring clear and see how she responds.

See no reason to get exclusive, considering that she sounds like a whore mentally if not physically. Then again, some guys don't mind that kind of woman - I just could never date one seriously.

Quote: (11-30-2011 02:55 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

It sounds like she wants to have it all - exclusivity from you and attention from other men. Emotional infidelity is almost as bad as sexual infidelity, in my book. Do not recommend locking it down. If you still do, long before you agree to any exclusivity, make your disapproval of her attention whoring clear and see how she responds.

yeah, gotta say that this was before she had proposed any kind of serious relationship. But at the same time, she told me that "you're so awesome" quite a few times before that happened so who knows. I'll find out soon

Quote: (11-30-2011 02:55 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

yeah, she shit tests me by talking to other guys in front of me. Doesn't drop any past stories unless I ask though. At the same time, it could just be her since she's outgoing and loves talking to strangers. I failed the first night (I'm not used to have someone when she's going out with me to talk to another dude, hell my ex wouldn't even answer other guys talking to her when out with me) but after that night I started hitting on chicks in her presence too. I'll be hanging out with her next week for a few times. We'll see how it goes. I'm pretty high value and I have 2 other options with less headache. Only reason for me to consider getting into an LTR right now is because I could focus more on business. But with the thoughts that I'm putting into this already, it doesn't seem like that's going to be the case later on.

IMO, hitting on other girls in her presence because she's flirting with other guys isn't something I'd want to do ever, really. Talking to other guys, on her own initiative, is a red flag, depending on the circumstances. Girls who feel the need to get constant attention from strange men are bad bets. To be fair, she may be the gregarious type, but you should be able to tell whether she's being friendly or attention whoring.

See no reason to get exclusive, considering that she sounds like a whore mentally if not physically. Then again, some guys don't mind that kind of woman - I just could never date one seriously.

Yea, the deeper you get into the rabbit hole with her the more you'll start to suspect her because she loves getting the validation from other men. Whenever you're not there she is talking/meeting/fucking another guy.

Quote: (11-29-2011 11:56 AM)Smoker Wrote:  

The other thing is that your assumption that a girl with a lower number of guys are less likely to cheat is off. It depends entirely on the girl. If you're only her number 4, maybe she'll be curious about what else is out there and go cheat.

I think this is definitely true for a lot of girls. I dated my last girlfriend for a year and she had only been with 3 other dudes. We got along great, best sex, pretty much everything I looked for in a girl but then she came up with this whole "I don't think I've had sex with enough people in my life and want to be free to experiment during my last year of college and not have regrets blah blah blah". So we broke up and that was that.

Instinctively I think we like to assume lower number is better cuz of that primal jealousy thing, but the "life experience" factor is definitely something I girls consider and practically speaking a more experienced girl might be the way to go.

That being said you can't betray what you know you want. Even though logically I can see that a more experienced girl might be better, for me personally I probably would be a little too jealous to have a LTR with a girl with a lot of notches. Just the kind of thing that would always be in the back of my head.

"I don't think I've had sex with enough people in my life and want to be free to experiment during my last year of college and not have regrets blah blah blah". So we broke up and that was that."

I'm having visions of a frat party train-running...HA HA! But seriously, I think you've got a couple of different kinds of chicks with high numbers, but one kind will try to justify/legitimize her number.

One type of chick will fuck who she wants to fuck, without explanation. She'll get drunk and get banged, wake up the next day covered in nut, feel dirty, but will do it again the next night.

The other chick will have a high number, but try to tell you she just had a lot of "boyfriends." Or that she "dated" a lot of guys. It's like Elizabeth Taylor legitimizing an affair by marrying the guy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Any guy who has quite a history himself would be a hypocrite to overlook her for that reason.

I have a different question, would you LTR a girl you slept with on the first date ?

It depends on the girl.....I know a lot of guys would say hell no, you can't turn a ho into a housewife! but at the end of the day if shes hot enough, good enough in bed....they all would.

I would wife her up if that's the case....but I surely wouldn't be into all 100% and with a girl like this, you're correct she gets a lot of attention from other guys, she probably has had her fair share of cocks in her too. What you can't do is become jealous of her at all and paranoid about her cheating.

When it gets that point, you simply do you and start looking for other girls on the side and cheat when you think she is,,,,so it evens out

Either way it can't hurt to try a relationship with her for a while to see how she turns out...never know

you cant turn a hoe into a housewife. old sayings like that are usually true

Quote: (12-02-2011 12:02 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

I have a different question, would you LTR a girl you slept with on the first date ?

I'd be more inclined to LTR a girl that slept with me right away, than say a girl that played games and tried to jump me through hoops before she gave it up. A manipulative chick is far worse to me than one that decides right off the bat that SHE doesn't want to wait. Whether or not your personalities are compatible will decide if you're able to stay together anyway - not when you fuck for the first time. But if it's not going to work ultimately, I'd rather get that nut ASAP.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (12-02-2011 11:36 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2011 12:02 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

I'd be more inclined to LTR a girl that slept with me right away, than say a girl that played games and tried to jump me through hoops before she gave it up. A manipulative chick is far worse to me than one that decides right off the bat that SHE doesn't want to wait. Whether or not your personalities are compatible will decide if you're able to stay together anyway - not when you fuck for the first time. But if it's not going to work ultimately, I'd rather get that nut ASAP.

Agreed. That manipulative bullshit of making you wait X dates annoys me. I screen out girls who want to wait for too many dates on OKCupid (hat tip to Gmac). Sure she might have better impulse control, but she's also more likely to be a control-freak pain in the ass.

It's not necessarily a sign of poor character that she wants to have sex quickly. I've been with genuinely good girls who gave it up fast.

Went on a few dates with one of these controlling girls. I got the vibe that she was a habitual pump & dump victim. We kissed on the first date, I pushed for the bang - nothing. Second date was the same. She kept pulling this shit about "you'll have to be really nice to me and I'll reward you [Image: smile.gif]" via text message. I don't know if she had read The Rules or was trying to run some other kind of 'girl game' on me but it was a turn-off.

She'd have to be exceptionally hot to get a pass for that kind of behaviour.

NEXT!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat