rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women Redefining the word "deceptive" to an all time low

Guys,
Just came accross this article which is a must read for all of us as it warns us or rather reminds us of the very dark side of some women, specially the older "cougar" type. As a rule of thumb, it's best to avoid those lizards all together like the plague and b) not only to use a condom at all times but even once you're done, watch the condom and where it ends. Do not leave the girl take it and go to the bathroom with it. It goes without saying that this is a biggie! If you really have a fetish about older women, stick to rich women who have all the money they want and don't want to risk losing it by having a baby. Usually rich Chinese and Japanese women are the best for that kind of sport.
If you want to have a kid and be a father and find a decent woman, leave North America and go to Asia, Latin America or EE where women are still women and will treat their men as men.

Anyways, read this article and don't say you were not warned!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ption.html

Jist of the article:

[Image: hamster.jpg?w=312&h=400]
FEEED MEEEEE!

Sympathy for the Devil

Vasectomy time!

Quote: (11-05-2011 06:04 AM)Steven Lurkel Wrote:  

Vasectomy time!

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The problem is she wanted to settle down with a guy who wanted different things than her.

I've ALWAYS done this out of habit - when I'm done, I knot the end of the condom, take it into the bathroom along with the wrapper, and flush them both. And I make sure it went down.

The telling thing is that she blames guys for not being distrustful enough. And you notice they want a guy to do it the "old fashioned way" instead of saving their money, going to a sperm bank, and getting inseminated. They want a "real" father, because they want to get that child support whether he wants the child or not. I'd admire these chicks more if they were truly "independent" and had a child alone, because it's really the child they want more than the man. Once they have the kid, you're expendable (but your money isn't). Or...she could have adopted, but again, they want a father that they can hit up for child support.

It's hilarious that Liz Jones is sitting there, stereotypically, with a cat!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:30 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I've ALWAYS done this out of habit - when I'm done, I knot the end of the condom, take it into the bathroom along with the wrapper, and flush them both. And I make sure it went down.

The telling thing is that she blames guys for not being distrustful enough. And you notice they want a guy to do it the "old fashioned way" instead of saving their money, going to a sperm bank, and getting inseminated. They want a "real" father, because they want to get that child support whether he wants the child or not. I'd admire these chicks more if they were truly "independent" and had a child alone, because it's really the child they want more than the man. Once they have the kid, you're expendable (but your money isn't). Or...she could have adopted, but again, they want a father that they can hit up for child support.

Well maybe they really want a kid but don't want to raise it alone either?

Met a Swedish dude recently who had a chick try to do this too. She was un-sucessful.

Broke off all contact with her.

Wise move.

If you are going to use a condom then make sure you empty the contents down the toilet or in a bin before you dispose of the condom.

Quote: (11-05-2011 01:56 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Met a Swedish dude recently who had a chick try to do this too. She was un-sucessful.

Broke off all contact with her.

Wise move.

If you are going to use a condom then make sure you empty the contents down the toilet or in a bin before you dispose of the condom.

I always liked the Tabasco sauce spike idea.

Sympathy for the Devil

I had a fine ass girl try that shit with me. I was at this weird time in my life when my DHV to women was increasing, but I didn't realize it.

The first clue that something was amiss was that after fucking several times, she tried to hop on without a condom. Keep in mind, I am a child of the HIV era, so I had NEVER had sex without a condom. I tossed her off and grabbed a rubber. She fucking laughed at how scared I was about getting her knocked up (or catching something). Later on she told me all about how she had gotten one of those shots that prevents you from getting pregnant for some years. She even went so far as to show me a clean STD test she had a while earlier (never asked me for one though).

Where it got weird was when she tried to hop on without a rubber again and I tried to put a condom on. This chick actually started CRYING, talking shit about how I don't really like her or care about her, and I must think that she is nasty. This chick was so fine, and I was so surprised that she was letting me hit it (thinking about it later, she gamed ME) that I went into full beta mode and raw dogged her just to make her happy. Once that started, it was bareback city from there.

I finally clued in (or should I say, acknowledged what was obvious) when two things happened: First, she started asking me questions about my religion, and how we made a great pair because we were both Catholic. Second, I started doing the math and realized that her son (yeah, she had a kid from another dude) would have been conceived about 6 months AFTER she said that she started getting the birth control shots. At that point, I fucking bailed. Thankfully, she never got pregnant.

I wound up hooking up with her friend 6 months later, and the friend told me that my ex's plan (after getting to know me for a while) was to get pregnant by me. Apparently, as fine as she was, she was not meeting a lot of successful guys and when she saw naive me she went after me like a Lion stalking a gazelle. Her logic was almost flawless. She figured that I was already falling for her (she was right, but it was only temporary) and best case scenario would be that a kid would push me over the edge to marry her and she would live happily ever after. Worst case scenario, she would have a kid who's father was "a good man" (her words) and would support the kid and remain in both of their lives.

Her friend even told me that right after we broke up one of the other friends suggested that she get pregnant by some other dude and tell me that the baby was mine. My ex shot that down saying "He is too smart, I know he will ask for a blood test, and then I'll be stuck alone with some loser's kid." Once again, she was right.

Ever since then, I have lived by the motto "Trust no bitch".

Quote: (11-05-2011 01:50 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2011 11:30 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Well maybe they really want a kid but don't want to raise it alone either?

I think if you really want a kid, and you want to raise it together, you do it with a man that actually WANTS to be a father. You don't try to trick or trap a man that doesn't want the child and then HOPE he wants to be a part of the child's life.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-06-2011 11:30 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I think if you really want a kid, and you want to raise it together, you do it with a man that actually WANTS to be a father. You don't try to trick or trap a man that doesn't want the child and then HOPE he wants to be a part of the child's life.

Well yeah, if you want a kid, find someone else who wants a kid. Don't string someone else along who doesn't want one just because you really want his genes or want to have the kid with him.

Quote: (11-05-2011 05:11 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

I had a fine ass girl try that shit with me. I was at this weird time in my life when my DHV to women was increasing, but I didn't realize it.

The first clue that something was amiss was that after fucking several times, she tried to hop on without a condom. Keep in mind, I am a child of the HIV era, so I had NEVER had sex without a condom. I tossed her off and grabbed a rubber. She fucking laughed at how scared I was about getting her knocked up (or catching something). Later on she told me all about how she had gotten one of those shots that prevents you from getting pregnant for some years. She even went so far as to show me a clean STD test she had a while earlier (never asked me for one though).

Where it got weird was when she tried to hop on without a rubber again and I tried to put a condom on. This chick actually started CRYING, talking shit about how I don't really like her or care about her, and I must think that she is nasty. This chick was so fine, and I was so surprised that she was letting me hit it (thinking about it later, she gamed ME) that I went into full beta mode and raw dogged her just to make her happy. Once that started, it was bareback city from there.

I finally clued in (or should I say, acknowledged what was obvious) when two things happened: First, she started asking me questions about my religion, and how we made a great pair because we were both Catholic. Second, I started doing the math and realized that her son (yeah, she had a kid from another dude) would have been conceived about 6 months AFTER she said that she started getting the birth control shots. At that point, I fucking bailed. Thankfully, she never got pregnant.

I wound up hooking up with her friend 6 months later, and the friend told me that my ex's plan (after getting to know me for a while) was to get pregnant by me. Apparently, as fine as she was, she was not meeting a lot of successful guys and when she saw naive me she went after me like a Lion stalking a gazelle. Her logic was almost flawless. She figured that I was already falling for her (she was right, but it was only temporary) and best case scenario would be that a kid would push me over the edge to marry her and she would live happily ever after. Worst case scenario, she would have a kid who's father was "a good man" (her words) and would support the kid and remain in both of their lives.

Her friend even told me that right after we broke up one of the other friends suggested that she get pregnant by some other dude and tell me that the baby was mine. My ex shot that down saying "He is too smart, I know he will ask for a blood test, and then I'll be stuck alone with some loser's kid." Once again, she was right.

Ever since then, I have lived by the motto "Trust no bitch".

Thats fucked up.

Years ago I hooked up with a girl and when told her to hang on while I get a condom, she says, "I got one right here". Later, I do a squeeze test and cum starts spurting out. I'm like, "oh shit!" I had a funny feeling, so I go back into my bedroom and grab the wrapper. Sure enough, there is a hole going through each side of it. Intentional sabotage. Lucky for me, she didn't get preggers. Never trusted any girl after that.

Another time, this time with an serious long-term girlfriend, we went to see Lakeview Terrace. In the movie, there is a couple where the guy doesn't want kids yet and the wife does. In one scene, the guy discovers that she hasn't been taking the pill and freaks out. After the movie, just to make a point, I say to my girlfriend, "can you believe that fucking lowlife bitch trying to trick her husband like that? Damn, that's monstrous!" She says, "I can understand her completely." Yes, that is only one of many red flags I had in that relationship. Worst part is I actually married the bitch. Best part is, I was smart enough to divorce her ass not too long after. It cost me more than I would have liked, but man oh man, I am LUCKY (note the capitals) compared to so many others out there.

To the posters above, these girls who tried to get pregnant, were they your girlfriends? Did they ever graduate from college (guessing no)?

I don't have personal experience with this, but you can probably think of in terms of risk factors (aka red flags). If she has these, she's more likely to poke holes in the condom, lie about being on BC, etc. My guess:

-She didn't graduate from a 4 year college
-Doesn't have a decent job.
-Mentally unstable.
-Older
-From ethnic/racial/nationality/class background where children outside of marriage are more common, less shameful

If you're banging young, educated sane chicks, I imagine it's a whole lot less of a problem.

Quote:Quote:

‘I don’t trust you,’ he said, muttering something about women claiming to want a career, but underneath wanting to start a family.

I called his bluff and told him there was no way I would want a baby with him, given he didn’t earn any money. Yet the truth was, I had hatched a plan that many will doubtless find shocking.

She calls her own deceit "calling his bluff." In reality, he called her bluff. This chick is an effing retard.

Quote: (11-06-2011 01:41 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

To the posters above, these girls who tried to get pregnant, were they your girlfriends? Did they ever graduate from college (guessing no)?

I don't have personal experience with this, but you can probably think of in terms of risk factors (aka red flags). If she has these, she's more likely to poke holes in the condom, lie about being on BC, etc. My guess:

-She didn't graduate from a 4 year college
-Doesn't have a decent job.
-Mentally unstable.
-Older
-From ethnic/racial/nationality/class background where children outside of marriage are more common, less shameful

If you're banging young, educated sane chicks, I imagine it's a whole lot less of a problem.

While there is probably some truth to this being more prevalent amongst poorer/less educated/ and certainly older chicks, I think that it also masks something else.

Even young, educated chicks may do this IF there is enough incentive. That incentive may be securing a guy that is of a significantly higher social status than they could normally get. While we all talk about how women today all want "Mr. Big" and even think they deserve "Mr. Big", it becomes apparent VERY quickly that these girls are unlikely to actually get Mr. Big, and they will probably have to settle for "Average Joe".

So, when a young educated (but unfortunately not extraordinary) girl has the opportunity to be with Mr. Big she will jump at it. Furthermore, if during the course of the relationship this opportunity is threatened and she feels that she is losing him, NEVER put it past your young educated girl to pull some underhanded shit like this. If it is a chose between her losing "Mr Big" or being a little deceptive, many will chose the deception.

I know of personally two examples where young, educated girls tried this shit (thankfully, unsuccessfully). The first was a chick with an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School (currently ranked number 4 in the country) that tried this on a dude who made his money with a tech startup. The second was a recent law school grad who was trying this on an older ex-boyfriend that was just elected as a judge.

In BOTH cases, these chicks wanted to lock these guys down. Also of note is the fact that, despite their graduate degrees and successful career beginings, they were planning to quit their jobs and become housewives. When I questioned the lawyer about giving up a bright career future she said "I've worked enough." She was only 2 years out of Law School.

In my case of the girl poking holes in her condom, I think she was just fucking crazy. We banged within 30 minutes of meeting, so the hole was already there in hopes of getting pregnant by anyone at all. Probably just wanted to stick some guy with paternity payments and/or get a kid to get a mother's allowance from the gubment.

Quote: (11-06-2011 03:02 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

While there is probably some truth to this being more prevalent amongst poorer/less educated/ and certainly older chicks, I think that it also masks something else.

Even young, educated chicks may do this IF there is enough incentive. That incentive may be securing a guy that is of a significantly higher social status than they could normally get. While we all talk about how women today all want "Mr. Big" and even think they deserve "Mr. Big", it becomes apparent VERY quickly that these girls are unlikely to actually get Mr. Big, and they will probably have to settle for "Average Joe".

So, when a young educated (but unfortunately not extraordinary) girl has the opportunity to be with Mr. Big she will jump at it. Furthermore, if during the course of the relationship this opportunity is threatened and she feels that she is losing him, NEVER put it past your young educated girl to pull some underhanded shit like this. If it is a chose between her losing "Mr Big" or being a little deceptive, many will chose the deception.

I know of personally two examples where young, educated girls tried this shit (thankfully, unsuccessfully). The first was a chick with an MBA from Northwestern's Kellogg School (currently ranked number 4 in the country) that tried this on a dude who made his money with a tech startup. The second was a recent law school grad who was trying this on an older ex-boyfriend that was just elected as a judge.

In BOTH cases, these chicks wanted to lock these guys down. Also of note is the fact that, despite their graduate degrees and successful career beginings, they were planning to quit their jobs and become housewives. When I questioned the lawyer about giving up a bright career future she said "I've worked enough." She was only 2 years out of Law School.

Good point, didn't think of this. Mr. Big for an educated chick might be a multimillionaire or a high profile man, while for a broke low class chick it could just be a guy with game and a good job. Same threat, different threshold. The bigger the difference in status (plus the older she is), the greater the risk.

Quote: (11-06-2011 03:29 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

In my case of the girl poking holes in her condom, I think she was just fucking crazy. We banged within 30 minutes of meeting, so the hole was already there in hopes of getting pregnant by anyone at all. Probably just wanted to stick some guy with paternity payments and/or get a kid to get a mother's allowance from the gubment.

Wow, jesus christ.

Edit: Maybe Justin Bieber can be the new face of the men's rights movement: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-pout.html

Not to make anyone paranoid, but I'm curious how many men would notice being jerked off in their sleep.

Quote: (11-06-2011 07:53 PM)5K2D Wrote:  

Not to make anyone paranoid, but I'm curious how many men would notice being jerked off in their sleep.

I had an ex who woke me up with sex one time, she was riding ontop of me dick hard as 2x4, after I actually woke up I didn't even realize what was going on for like 30 seconds. Though most girls dont know how to give a decent handjob, so I wouldn't worry about that to much.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

A woman's formal education has little to do with this kind of thing. In fact, less educated, lower class chicks don't need to trick the guys they get with - they simply fuck without condoms, no trickery necessary. Guys all over this board, that are pretty smart, go on and on about how they hit chicks raw, so education has nothing to do with it. Educated chicks can be just as crazy/insecure/desperate/devious as ANY other. Maybe moreso, because they'll use their supposed "smarts" to further justify their behavior. And as someone previously touched on, these chicks will pursue advanced degrees and high profile jobs, but CAN'T WAIT for some well-to-do guy to come and rescue them from such drudgery.

Another thing I've always done is fuck with MY OWN CONDOMS. The ol' pinhole in the condom is the oldest trick in the book. Make sure you're not fucking with a condom that's been smashed inside your wallet forever also. I've only had a condom break on me once, and it was one of my boy's - I didn't check it, and it turned out it was old. Another concern is pulling out and busting ON chicks. They can take some of it and simply wipe it onto/into their pussies, just like they can take that used condom into the bathroom and try to put some into themselves. I take the used condom, knot the end, and flush it myself, along with the wrapper. Even if I don't suspect a chick of trying to burn me, you never know what's going on inside that head.

Quote: (11-06-2011 08:48 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2011 07:53 PM)5K2D Wrote:  

I had an ex who woke me up with sex one time, she was riding ontop of me dick hard as 2x4, after I actually woke up I didn't even realize what was going on for like 30 seconds. Though most girls dont know how to give a decent handjob, so I wouldn't worry about that to much.

Men have erections throughout the night, and since testosterone levels are highest in the morning (the reason for that morning wood), she doesn't HAVE to jerk you hard - you probably were ALREADY hard, and she simply climbed on.

"Maybe Justin Bieber can be the new face of the men's rights movement..."

I like what Bieber's people are doing. There has to be consequences for chicks making random accusations of paternity. A man's rep can be ruined, and maybe your girl begins to distrust you when in fact you've been nothing but faithful. When the paternity test comes back negative, they should go after this crazy bitch HARD. Try their best to ruin her, as an example to other chicks that try this shit.

Quote: (11-06-2011 09:53 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

A woman's formal education has little to do with this kind of thing. In fact, less educated, lower class chicks don't need to trick the guys they get with - they simply fuck without condoms, no trickery necessary. Guys all over this board, that are pretty smart, go on and on about how they hit chicks raw, so education has nothing to do with it. Educated chicks can be just as crazy/insecure/desperate/devious as ANY other. Maybe moreso, because they'll use their supposed "smarts" to further justify their behavior. And as someone previously touched on, these chicks will pursue advanced degrees and high profile jobs, but CAN'T WAIT for some well-to-do guy to come and rescue them from such drudgery.

False.

[Image: back519.gif]

Hitting chicks raw =/= pregnancy.

Quote: (11-06-2011 11:19 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2011 09:53 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

False.

[Image: back519.gif]

Hitting chicks raw =/= pregnancy.

The issue was level of deviousness and the relation to education. My point was that lower class chicks don't need to trick guys with sabotaged condoms, or lies about birth control. They just let guys fuck 'em raw, without the lies and trickery. We know lower classes have more out of wedlock kids, but my contention is guys aren't tricked or trapped into it. They just hit and bounce, without much concern for consequences. Upper class/educated chicks are more likely to resort to deviousness to trap a wealthy guy with sabotage, and those guys might actually be more likely to "legitimize" those kids by marrying the mother for the sake of appearances. If he won't marry her, they're more likely to just get an appointment with their private doctor and get it taken care of quietly.