rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The more I deal with women, the more of a misogynist I become.

Sad facts of life.

I was also becoming like that..tilll i met dominican women..god bless those women..

I am having the most international experience with women I had in my life. I interacted with women from every continent except Africa here in Hawaii.

I am usually the first one against generalizations, but after a sample pool as diverse as the one I've been experiencing...

You just gotta laugh at it!

[Image: sleepy.gif]

It's indeed a sad fact of life. The days were women used to sit at home and care for the kids and fully support their man, are almost over. Instead they work and act slutty.

bitches are bitches are bitches.

The thing that I'm still trying to cope with is that so many women prefer evil. Like the woman that left her husband, who was a warden, for a criminal. Or that so many women return to their abusive bf/husbands. Or the woman that committed adultery on her doctor husband who donated his kidney so she could live.

O.K. I understand that women like confidence, an air of authority, humor, and all other types of Game. But evil?

I don't think I can be evil. Sure, maybe I can be cocky, and come off a bit as an asshole, but murderer? Robber? Drug smuggler? I am saddened by the fact that evil turns women on.

It makes you wonder if you really can game your wife 24/7. No matter how alpha/badboy/asshole you are, there will always be someone who is an even bigger asshole than you that she will be attracted to. Women with assholes typically go for guys that are even more of an asshole than their current partner.

Hello.

Inspired by our friend Moma and others, I'll stop refering to the women-folk as "women" or "girls".

From now on I'll simply call them pussy-people.

[Image: idea.gif]

Reality is misogynist.

It's only when you try to alter that reality into a failed utopia (feminism) that things go wrong.

After a short term in the game you go into an anger mode where you learn that all those women you cherished are far inferior to you. After that, you do one of two things:

1. Try to sleep with a lot of them for fun. Master the game. Become a hedonist.
2. Get depressed, move into a cabin in the middle of the woods.

Quote: (10-15-2011 07:31 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Reality is misogynist.

It's only when you try to alter that reality into a failed utopia (feminism) that things go wrong.

After a short term in the game you go into an anger mode where you learn that all those women you cherished are far inferior to you. After that, you do one of two things:

Hit on point!
4 years back I was quite Beta (still trying to trail it off)
Had 3-4 girls whom I constantly courted for a longgg time!
Tried #2 for fucking two years of my life, only to learn later these girls -errr, pussy people [Image: wink.gif]- were all bitches!

It was this year when I quickly resolved to #1.
The first thing to do was fucking the shit out of them and moving on to more numbers.

Quote: (10-15-2011 05:41 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

bitches are bitches are bitches.

Quite right!

Reality is misogynist.

One could add:

3. Stop giving a shit about women, draining your efforts into them, and focus on excelling at whatever you do.

Masculinity, insofar as it exerts itself in the great Apollonian accomplishments upon which all civilization rests, is a turning away from women. (e.g. Daniel Plainview in There Will Be Blood.)

Sounds like you could use more honest, open-minded, highly sexual, loyal, ambitious, smart, successful sexy women who give you absolutely no troubles or challenges (except the challenges you face together), do everything to make your lives more joyous and exciting and chase you around for more sex than you could possibly give her.

Sure, there are messed up women out there.
But there are some really amazing (not talking about looks) ones out there too.

Very beautiful women exist in both categories.

If you're not meeting or dating women who are beautiful AND have great attitudes/character then you're doing something to drive them away before you even have a chance.

Sadly, a lot of guys take all this dating advice stuff the wrong way and all but guarantee that any beautiful girl with great character and attitude will disqualify him sooner or later. Then they end up with a (maybe hot) girl who is messed up and blame it on all girls.

Like the post above me says, focus on excelling at the things you do.

You can accomplish great things in life with an amazing woman (or women) in your life who work WITH you (not against you).

Peace,
Jack D. Serrano

Quote: (10-15-2011 04:10 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I was also becoming like that..tilll i met dominican women..god bless those women..

Really? Hummm...interesting.

I have had great, and very sweet, and low-maintenace Dominican women in my life, and they all seem to be marrying every man in NYC; snatchin' them away from their Puerto Rican competition extremely fast.

The problem I see is that they are mostly aimless, and just focus on getting married with no other goals in ife but to be married and raise kids - very traditional.

I do notice their personalities are more down-to-earth than their rival competitors, the Puerto Rican girls, but why do you feel they are all that?

Mixx

Quote: (10-15-2011 11:30 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I have had great, and very sweet, and low-maintenace Dominican women in my life, and they all seem to be marrying every man in NYC; snatchin' them away from their Puerto Rican competition extremely fast.

The problem I see is that they are mostly aimless, and just focus on getting married with no other goals in ife but to be married and raise kids - very traditional.

I do notice their personalities are more down-to-earth than their rival competitors, the Puerto Rican girls, but why do you feel they are all that?

Mixx

1) They are very sweet, friendly and feminine with a bit of drama ( I just love that shit)

2) They love sex - They know they are there to give sex to their man, whenever you want to fuck, she is down to fuck. I am a very horny dude and i need a chick that is always down for a fuck.

3) They are fun to be with - they are not very intelligent girls but i love talking to them. They have a great sense of humour, many of them are sarchastic (i love sarchastic women) and they are also giving you jokes all the time.

4) You bust quick and they dont care - They truly believe that they fucking you to give you pleasure so when you bust quick they dont really care. You bust fast on the first day with an english girl, i highly doubt you seeing her again.
My other friend said the same shit about busting quick in DR

6) They hella sexy- They are so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy..im getting a tshirt just for them ( ADORO DOMINICANAS) but i aint wearing when im there for sure.

7) Put food on the table and there is no drama - you decide to stay with a babymother dominican woman..put food on the table and she is just hella cool with you..she aint even thinking about letting you leave..life there is cheap..what the fuck is 200 dollars for food every month and while she is coooking you everyday

Also as you said, they have this traditional perspective of life. I think that it is enough for me, i do the rest of stuff, as long as i have a true bad bitch to fuck and cares about me, im good with her. If im ever settling down, i think im settling down with a dominican chick..i truly love them.

Quote: (10-15-2011 06:04 AM)blurb Wrote:  

The thing that I'm still trying to cope with is that so many women prefer evil. Like the woman that left her husband, who was a warden, for a criminal. Or that so many women return to their abusive bf/husbands. Or the woman that committed adultery on her doctor husband who donated his kidney so she could live.

O.K. I understand that women like confidence, an air of authority, humor, and all other types of Game. But evil?

I don't think I can be evil. Sure, maybe I can be cocky, and come off a bit as an asshole, but murderer? Robber? Drug smuggler? I am saddened by the fact that evil turns women on.

It makes you wonder if you really can game your wife 24/7. No matter how alpha/badboy/asshole you are, there will always be someone who is an even bigger asshole than you that she will be attracted to. Women with assholes typically go for guys that are even more of an asshole than their current partner.

Every man has to face the reality of nature. And it's this:

Nature doesn't give a shit about your feelings -- your sadness, your happiness. Nature could care less

And it is Nature that drives a woman to be hypergamous -- to always look for the better, tougher, stronger man than the one she has now. Evolution has hard-wired it into their brains. Find the best man I can -- and that is ALWAYS the most confident, the most self assured man, the ones who in their mind ANY woman would want (which makes that woman want you MORE).

Find that man...suck up his genetic material.

The impulse is not evil, it is evolutionary.

Of course, if you take it to the logical extreme, you find the warden's wife running off with the 1st degree murderer. But alas, such stories are a matter of degree.

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE women. But before you can become a real man, you have to stare into the black abyss that is nature's way of ensuring the triumph of our species -- and not flinch. And not do Roosh's alternrative #2 -- move into some cabin like a hermit.

Look into the blackness...know that it IS nature, and choose Roosh Alternative #1.

In other words, go out, work at something you love, have great experiences traveling, enjoying art and sports, reading great books, eating and drinking well... while fucking your brains out as much as you can.

I am nearly 60. Let me tell you, time is finite. But I am going to drink great wine, help my clients do business better, and fuck like an animal.

Until my ashes get scattered over the ocean.

The more I deal with women the more I realize what silly creatures they are, but I certainly don't hate them as a class or category, which is how I take the term "misogynist." I don't think women have changed over time at all, they are the same as they always were. When society's rules, mores, and ethics were a certain way, so were women. Now things are different, and they have adapted. Men too have to adapt, which is what game is all about. The solipsistic female mind (hat tip: Rollo Tomassi of rational male blog) evolved over time for a reason. All that is left for man is to adapt (and get laid) or die (and be beta).

Reality is misogynist.

Its racist too.

People want to act like everyone is the same, but we aren't. Acknowledging black people or black is racist, you're making decisions in your mind based on the color of skin, just because they aren't inherently negative doesn't make them not racist.

Same with misogyny.

Women are women, men are men. We each better at certain things then the other, thats what most feminists fail to realize. Men will always be superior in one way, but there are ways that women are superior as well.

The world just happens to have been built by men, thats why manly traits are (were?) more highly rewarded.

Quote:Quote:

3. Stop giving a shit about women, draining your efforts into them, and focus on excelling at whatever you do.

Thats got a name, its called going "Ghost"

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Reality is misogynist.

Anger... creative anger perfectly describes what I am feeling right now. Insightful, existencial anger, head on.

Is this one of the first stages of enlightenment?

Quote: (10-15-2011 06:08 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Is this one of the first stages of enlightenment?

in buddhism, anger is the hell realm.

anger comes from

1. fear of being hurt
2. expectation world will be fair. it is the opposite. the world is not your mother. those who will sacrifice everything else to spawn survive. spawning WAS fucking. now it's different and our genes haven't caught up.

however, anger is one of the only acceptable emotions for men. being afraid, lonely, hurt? Oh no, not me.
I'm tough. I don't get hurt-- I get even.

Don't get me wrong... women, bitches, hos... I love pussy people!

[Image: wink.gif]

I am just learning to expect the lowest from women. That is all.[Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif]

Reality is misogynist.

I got the angry part down pat. Working on #1 and failing miserably. #2 is what's going to happen if I keep failing at #1.

Quote:Quote:

In other words, go out, work at something you love, have great experiences traveling, enjoying art and sports, reading great books, eating and drinking well... while fucking your brains out as much as you can.

I am nearly 60. Let me tell you, time is finite. But I am going to drink great wine, help my clients do business better, and fuck like an animal.

Until my ashes get scattered over the ocean.

[Image: potd.gif]

Misogyny is the cure to feminism.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I think the thing to remember is that women (primarily American) are disloyal to most. They're disloyal to each other, and even more disloyal to men. They think only of their own wants and needs most of the time, and how they can satisfy those needs. Not only will they fuck around on YOU if they think they've found a better deal, but will fuck a friend's boyfriend/husband if they want him. They don't possess the same sense of honor that men do, they honor no codes, there IS NO sisterhood among them.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-15-2011 11:30 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

As a New Yorker, that grew up in Spanish Harlem and was surrounded by Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, I think the difference is that Dominicans have stayed more closely tied to their culture - even those that are here in the states. They have their own large community in Upper Manhattan, and they regularly fly back and forth to the island. Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the US, and they were the first latins to really put down roots in NY. They are largely more assimilated - more American if you will. Many have no real ties to their island - or it isn't as strong as Dominicans. They don't really have what you would consider their own community/culture in NY - they're scattered about. So Dominicanas are more traditional in terms of taking care of their man/family, and Puerto Rican woman are more like other American chicks. That's my take on the differences between the two...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."