rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australia's highest paid rugby player refuses to retract "homophobic" statement

He stated that all homosexuals go to hell. He was told to retract his comments or face termination of his lucrative contract. He has refused to retract.

[Image: TpiQhJh.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Australian rugby star Israel Folau is facing a ban from the national side after claiming that gay people would go to hell.

The 30-year-old full-back, who is Australia's best-paid rugby player, posted on Instagram last week to say that 'hell awaits' for 'drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists, idolators'.

Rugby chiefs have said the homophobic comments 'warrant termination of his employment contract', which is believed to be worth around £1.1million a year.

But Folau has refused to back down, saying it was up to God whether he would carry on playing and insisting he would rather face the end of his career than retract his comments.

The row has also engulfed England's Billy Vunipola, who 'liked' the post on Instagram and later defended the Australian player, remarking that 'man was made for woman to procreate'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sports...tract.html

This is how it begins... when men suddenly find courage. To prevent it from being contagious, the establishment will levy harsh punishments on men like him, but it won't work. More men will speak out.

Since that's his religious belief, people should be pretty worried that he's essentially being told by a corporation that he can't express it.

Corporations are the new religious institutions, telling us what we can and can't say or think. They indoctrinate us with their belief systems through their HR brainwashing sessions.

No matter what your take on religion (and mine is pretty negative), things like this should be a wake-up call. Entire nations in the free world were built on the idea of freedom of religion.

Q: What's the difference between governments or corporations telling you punishing you for expressing a religious belief? A: There is no real difference. You still get punished for your religion.

Good that a celebrity is finally standing up by his beliefs and refuse to bend to political correctness.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

We certainly know who and what we can not criticize.

It includes many others:
"drunks, homosexuals, adulterers, liars, fornicators, thieves, atheists, idolators"

Homosexuals are actually the least represented and 'persecuted' group when we compare to the others.

The 1% and growing homosexuality is the sharp point of the inversion agenda blade.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Cue AUTISTIC REEEEEing

The Bible contains hate speech. Hate speech needs to be banned.

I read that story on RT this morning. His courage is truly admirable.

Would you look at that, Clown World is attempting to silence someone for their wholesome, non-degenerate, hetero-positive worldview and religious beliefs.
Color me shocked.

Honk Honk.

I've seen a few Kiwi/Australian apologists for Rugby Australia on facebook and their best argument is that he voluntarily signed a contract to not say things the employer doesn't like on social media. Is there possibly an argument that he shouldn't have signed the contract with such an unreasonable demand in the first place?

A New Zealand pastor and peddlar of hate speech has supported Folau and free speech. I'm told by the media he is a monster.

Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki has hit out twice in 24 hours, this time taking aim at the Government over free speech.
Yesterday the Bishop caused controversy after he claimed "war" against Kiwis who believed parts of the Bible contained hate speech.

"This will be war if you call the Bible hate speech when any verse in it is quoted," he wrote on Twitter, believed to be in response to the Israel Folau fallout.

But in an email to the Herald today, Tamaki continued his war of words, saying it was his "God-given responsibility" to preach the word of the holy spirit, declaring he is here to protect Kiwis' freedom of speech.

"The war that will rage is a confrontation of beliefs. I am confident I speak for many New Zealanders, who don't have a voice or public profile but still believe in the Bible as the Word of God, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and morality, and we will not accept it being censored in any way," he told the Herald.

"The war we will fight, although non-violent, will be resolute in its stand. We will strongly declare what we believe through protest, submissions or whatever means we can or at our disposal to protect our right as New Zealanders' to freedom of speech."

Destiny Church leader Brian Tamaki has taken aim at Kiwis who believe parts of the Bible contain hate speech, saying "this will be war".

The Government is reviewing its laws surrounding hate speech following the Christchurch mosque attacks and Israel Folau's outburst on social media.

Asked if Folau's comments should be regarded as hate speech, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern told reporters that even if they didn't fit a legal definition they nonetheless could be very damaging.

The review has the support of the National Party, but Tamaki says the lack of consultation is an insult to New Zealanders and he will let the Government push through legislation without a fight.

"We will not go along with, or lay down while this Government push through quick legislation or law that has not had the appropriate participation, consultation and involvement of those who will be affected by that legislation or law," he says.

'This will be war': Brian Tamaki's open threat to Kiwis

"This is short-sight, and often regrettable law.

"I for one will not be bound in my pulpit. I have the right, and indeed the God-given responsibility to preach the Word of God in my Church any given Sunday.

"I abhore the way my preaching has been taken out of context and used against me by opportunists for the purposes of creating news, [for example] my message spoken in 2011 the Sunday morning before the Christchurch earthquake.

"What do you say about inciting hate towards me and the Word of God through the twisted reporting of that message? How is it that media and other minority groups now have more freedom to use whatever platform at their disposal to incite hatred towards the founding faith of this nation."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic...d=12222923

I'm an agnostic-atheist but I'm worried about the direction things are going. Essentially where we are now is that you are not permitted to think out loud unless you are completely anonymous or else suffer real consequences. You either cowtow to the dogma of leftist ideology or lose your livelihood, be banished from all corporate platforms. The only free speech left will be how you spend your money and even that will be strictly monitored by banks as they begin to eliminate cash.

This guy saved his soul at heavy financial price. I hope he has millions stashed away to retire with his family. This won't even register as a blip in an NPC country like Australia. Degeneracy continues and none of it is a problem until it is.

Quote: (04-16-2019 12:05 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

This won't even register as a blip in an NPC country like Australia. Degeneracy continues and none of it is a problem until it is.

Colin Kapernick wasn't a blip. Granted he had the MSM behind him, but we know that there are many who pay attention to stories like this.
-Just like some chick, who couldn't name a single NFL football player outside of Colin Kapernick.
- I couldn't name you one Rugby player. This is the only guy I now know.

He won't get the sneaker contract like Kap, but he has his dignity and will probably get a settlement. They assumed he would back down.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Lets see if time changes him.

Mr. Loverman went from saying that the rightful punishment for gays is crucifixion to "gay bashing is wrong".

@ Roosh

Quote: (04-16-2019 11:40 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Since that's his religious belief, people should be pretty worried that he's essentially being told by a corporation that he can't express it.

Corporations are the new religious institutions, telling us what we can and can't say or think. They indoctrinate us with their belief systems through their HR brainwashing sessions.

No matter what your take on religion (and mine is pretty negative), things like this should be a wake-up call. Entire nations in the free world were built on the idea of freedom of religion.

Q: What's the difference between governments or corporations telling you punishing you for expressing a religious belief? A: There is no real difference. You still get punished for your religion.

Do you see the reframe here and note what it obscures and points towards?

If he was a Muslim, would he be punished and would the media make him out to be a monster?

What's the difference between governments or corporations punishing you for expressing a religious belief?

This is how the Chinese government was convinced to switch to capitalism. Repression is outsourced/privatized.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (04-16-2019 11:46 AM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Good that a celebrity is finally standing up by his beliefs and refuse to bend to political correctness.
This sarcasm is going unnoticed...kudos

It's funny how 'diversity' of ideas isn't diverse enough to accept Christian ones.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

[Image: 12299504-6922995-image-m-5_1555337528199.jpg]

Rugby Australia chief executive Raelene Castle (right) speaks on the future of Folau on Monday, joined by Waratahs boss Andrew Hore (left)

How does this beast become chief executive of rugby australia

[Image: flat1000x1000075f.u4.jpg]

Quote: (04-16-2019 04:44 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

I posted this in the Inversion Agenda thread yesterday..

Quote: (04-15-2019 07:35 PM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2019 06:12 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Rugby Australia's CEO. Reeks of Death. Note the standard Subversive hair, that's a guaranteed sign of Satanic Influence in an organisation.

Every time I open this thread and see that thing, the Inversion seems so clear.

What I picture when I hear the words "Rugby CEO":

[Image: Master.jpg]

[Image: 64%20SPORT%20MICK%20DAWSON%20885466.jpg]

[Image: Jonny_Petrie_1600x900-1024x576.jpg]

What I picture when I hear the words "Transgender feminist blogger and food critic":

[Image: cd9714a5272ff32a6c259ecaab2fa379]

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (04-16-2019 02:35 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

What's the difference between governments or corporations punishing you for expressing a religious belief?

This is how the Chinese government was convinced to switch to capitalism. Repression is outsourced/privatized.

Government IS corporations.

Quote: (04-16-2019 04:44 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Why else? The CEO of the National Rugby League was replaced with a Jewish CEO. Once this happens, they'll move their Subversive Agents of Change into play.

By complete coincidence, right after this, the NRL starts forcing its players to engage in constant, tedious virtue-signalling for Reform Jew Causes, such as Homosexuality, Open Borders, 'Consent' and Feminism, because if you offer an Goyim Alpha Male a whiff of whatever appeals to his passions, (money, power, sex), he'll sell out everyone and everything around him to be allowed to freely-indulge them, like the Slave he is.

Every Secular Institution is converged in this manner, and eventually ignores its stated purpose to promote the Reform Jew Religious Beliefs, which, oddly, all exist in direct opposition to God's Natural Law, almost as... well.. if they're serving the opposite force to God. If only someone had clearly-warned us about this.

It's sold to the Goyim as 'being progressive', which, once again, directly-opposes the Infused Knowledge that the Father is eternal and unchanging.

The one's who most-furiously embrace the Lie are those furthest from God's light, particularly women with Subversive Hair who crave personal Power - in direct opposition to the commandment for Female Modesty. No doubt, this is where the cross-cultural concept of the 'Childless Witch' - for their sexuality is always disordered - as a servant of the Adversary arose from. Remember, Pride is the First Sin, which resulted in both Satan and Mankind's Fall.

This is the Spiritual Reality of the War that has always been fought.
This is the process of how the World degrades into Clown World.

So you end up with Ridiculous Situations where the Poster Boy for NRL Gay Cheerleading, Gay Rugby Player Ian Roberts, is constantly thrown up as a good role model for children, despite my writing back in 2017 that his being an underage sexual predator was an open secret in the Entertainment Community, particularly amongst the Gays:

thread-63129...pid1645581

Which, since then, has only gotten even more-likely since what were then suspicions of both director Singer being a Pedo and Kevin Spacey being a pedo have been confirmed.

Interesting, despite those recent revelations, the Australian Media has shown a complete lack of curiousity about Roberts' relationship with Singer. Too important to the narrative.

I said to a friend recently: "It's always been Clown World."

The thing is Folau did not target Gays it target everyone from drunks,fornicators to thieves.. 7 other groups or sins.

And if they don't beieve in God why should they care about hell.Under the Australian Constitution one of the only rights we have is freedom of religion.

Quote: (04-16-2019 07:47 PM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

And if they don't beieve in God why should they care about hell.

Because once you are outside of God's Protection, you functionally-serve the Demonic, who influence your behaviour to gain greater control over you. This starts the Observable Process of Physical and Moral Rot.

Since Pride is the First Sin and lead to the Adversary's Fall, he wants God's Creations, whom God placed above him and that he was meant to serve in the original intended order under the Law, to share in his sin so he can keep them from the Father.

This is why he hates the Blessed Mother: she had perfect Humility and never once refused to follow God's Will. This is why she's so constantly-attacked by converged institutions whose history reveals Alien Control.

If you look at His Children, every sin seems to stem from variations of Pride. They are their own Gods, which means, if you reject their behaviour, you are rejecting their belief in status as God.

This means:

- there is no end to the level of worship they will demand, and the punishment they find acceptable for promoting 'heresy' against them;
- they will operate in a constant, desperate fury to gain social approval by giving the illusion of willing for the good others, when it's purely about their own narcissism;
- like the Adversary, the want to make others complicit in their Sin, by calling Good, Evil and Evil, Good.

Now, ask yourself these questions:

- What effect has social media produced in others?
- Has the world gotten more functional, or more disordered since the time of its appearance?
- Are people more reasonable or violently-unreasonable when disagreed with?
- By coincidence, what group controls social media?
- If you served the Demonic, could you design the perfect snare to encourage pride in people by creating a positive feedback loop?
- Does this model suggest there can ever be a bottoming out of standards of behaviour?

Quote: (04-16-2019 11:11 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is how it begins... when men suddenly find courage. To prevent it from being contagious, the establishment will levy harsh punishments on men like him, but it won't work. More men will speak out.

I saw a title of an article in fox sports Australia: "The worrying thing about Folau is his conviction".

They are terrified of a man of principle standing up and not giving a fuck about whether he loses shekels or not.

2 other famous Polynesian Rugby players- Billy Vunipola, and John Hopoate- have come out in support of Folau.