rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bug man cries and blubbers while watching new Star Wars trailer

This was already posted on the Star Wars thread but I believe it deserves its own thread.

The following video is the result of decades of attacking masculinity.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1117469527678365696][/url]

Most mainstream media entertainment is targeted for men like this. I think it now makes sense why a lot of us no longer enjoy standard Hollywood fare.

Shit, didn't know Jonah Hill was a Star Wars fan.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The comment section gives me hope....

The fact that hundreds of thousands of people watch videos of other people reacting to videos takes away that hope....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Twin beds in the hotel room. Translation: he's not fucking anybody. I'm just as surprised as the rest of you.

Well, at least I learned what 'bug man' means. Urban Dictionary helps us oldsters very often.

I had assumed it was the future tense of 'bug chaser," a term which I wish I didn't know.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:32 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

The comment section gives me hope....

The fact that hundreds of thousands of people watch videos of other people reacting to videos takes away that hope....
^

Quote:Quote:

This is exactly how I felt watching the trailer— the waterworks were REALLY about to take hold, but luckily my wife's boyfriend heard my sobs and came into the room with a box of tissues! He's always such a good guy. I'm so glad my wife is with him, and I'm glad he's a part of my life.

Oh, and I'm glad Star Wars is a part of my life too!

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This was already posted on the Star Wars thread but I believe it deserves its own thread.

Most mainstream media entertainment is targeted for men like this. I think it now makes sense why a lot of us no longer enjoy standard Hollywood fare.
Back in the 80s and 90s, we called that a gay man. It's 2019 and I still call it a gay man.

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:34 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Well, at least I learned what 'bug man' means. Urban Dictionary helps us oldsters very often.

I had assumed it was the future tense of 'bug chaser," a term which I wish I didn't know.

This is a good article: https://www.meta-nomad.net/bugmen-what-are-they/

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:40 AM)Manbeline Wrote:  

Back in the 80s and 90s, we called that a gay man. It's 2019 and I still call it a gay man.

In the 80s that sort of man wouldn't get out of high school alive. The apex predators on the football team would have installed him permanently head down in one of the toilets.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The whole nerdy gaming/sci-fi culture is manchild escapism. It bears a big paft of the blame for the impotent incel phenomenon.

It's 2033 and in a quiet suburban garage a father sits watching his 8 year old son struggle towards his 11th chin-up.

His voice is low with the mix of concern and anger only a father can convey.

"Try harder, son. They're not going to accept excuses on test day. 10 is enough but if you're sick then a 10 max becomes an 8 max and 8 isn't going to cut it."

The boy summons up all his reserves and squeezes out his 12th chinup before collapsing on the ground. Rubbing his shoulders limply he moves immediately to the leg-press waiting in the corner and takes a seat.

"Dad", the boy asks, "what was it like before the trials?"

The father's eyes become distant. "Son, back when everyone was permitted to survive? You can't begin to imagine the things I saw."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

LOL, blame society for the incel phenomenon. Nerds in the past were at least fucking.

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:53 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

The whole nerdy gaming/sci-fi culture is manchild escapism. It bears a big paft of the blame for the impotent incel phenomenon.
The sad part is that old sci fi nerds were a lot more masculine than today's versions. They still worked good jobs, they still had family, they knew a man was worth the weight of his sack. But with welfare and easy retail jobs, the average nerd can now just be a nerd without any of the adult responsibilities.

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:32 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Credit where it's due though. This one is amazing.

This is an idea that Orwell used long before we thought of it. 1984 describes several instances of "small, beetle-like men scuttling through corridors".

I really want to assume that this a just convincing act/joke. It is really disturbing to think that this is real

EDIT: interesting tweet in the replies:
“This is not a troll. It is religion. When God is out, you put something in His place, to give all your awe and praise. Entertainment, games, and politics are the gods of Western now. You just shared a moment of secular adoration.”

I checked the dude's account.

He's real. The dude does gaming/unboxing videos on Youtube and has Facebook/Twitter pages.

I’m inspired to workout more by this.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Comment section brings back hope to humanity.

You inspire me to lift weights and eat meat, thx pal!

Just imagine, this person votes.

I hope I get this emotional when I have my first child

Seriously think my testosterone level just nosedived alittle just looking at that shit....

Christ Almighty I've been to third world absolute shitholes back in the early days of the OIF/OEF; And truly never actually WANT bad shit to happen in the continental US to clean out or harden the fuxk up some of these LOST men...

But as a 40's man who, even with as much (or not??) skill I have/had possessed to try and wife up...and ultimately fail, an early 20's stunningly beautiful woman, lost due to Instagram/Societal Liberal fallacy dogma that no matter what I do... i.e a woman's Family, social circle,....hell even some of MY hardcore good intentioned married ex-special operations buddies have negative leanings... And I couldn't provide enough... what? Truth? Provider Status? Game?? Trips to Cabo??? GMAFB....

It's cyclical and, for this moment in time I'm more and more believing to be true...the pendulum has truly swung in a direction to which men like me...GenX...will possibly never see the return to a sane paradigm. That is, until we are effectively and age wise, completely OUT of the running as far as relationships (with fertile women carrying the "HAPPY gene") are concerned. And to which the black pill is looming ever closer against which I'm struggling mightily...

The value we older wolves have I hate to admit, is that when the time comes...we may transition to being the knowledge base able to give some of you younger men the tactics and lessons of the wars we fought in.

This isn't some masturbatory Civil War II b.s of an old broken combat Vet trying to be relevant again... I'm genuinely frightened at what I/we see as some of the possibilities of the dark future in the remnants our constitutional republic that is daily getting usurped by *pick your special interest group HERE*...

My sons and your sons and daughters are going to inherit our failings...and my heart bleeds and cries out personally for the loss of what I so foolishly thought that allegiance to GOD King and Country would get me; the happiness found from adherence to a family and moral community brings, denied. I want a family because mine was shit. I want children because I think that's a worthwhile adventure.

I don't want to die alone. I was so very naive and good hearted once...

Fight boys, fight the rot that turns you into that blubbering simp.

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:33 AM)bbgun Wrote:  

Twin beds in the hotel room. Translation: he's not fucking anybody. I'm just as surprised as the rest of you.

I don't understand why he went to a hotel to film this? Why not simply watch the trailer at home?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Dyer bringing the goods as usual.

Quote: (04-15-2019 02:41 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2019 11:33 AM)bbgun Wrote:  

I don't understand why he went to a hotel to film this? Why not simply watch the trailer at home?

Weekend. The dude was likely at some kind of fan-con.

The guy reacts as if a leprechaun came up to him with a pot of gold.

He has a wife?!

Quote: (04-15-2019 03:41 PM)Kish Wrote:  

He has a wife?!

Most likely a bodypillow with a fleshlight attached.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth