rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

40+ breeder women
0+ breeder women
Hello guys,
I am 43. I have approach anxiety so I meet women on tinder and POF (yes I know). Recently the women I have been meeting have been women 40+ without kids. Initially they seem interested, but after date 2 they reject me for not wanting to breed with them. I thought that saying I wouldn’t breed would be the alpha thing to do (because I won’t). But it doesn’t work. The question is- is it me or them? Is it that they see me as a beta breeder guy, or is it that they are almost out of date so no longer entertain any guys who won’t breed? I suspect it’s the former, but I’m not sure how to be more alpha.
0+ breeder women
delete

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
0+ breeder women
Well yeah man. What did you expect? At 40 her chances of spitting out a child are less than 5% a month, topple that with her being more than five times more likely to have a stillbirth than a woman under 35 and her probability of having a miscarriage is greater than the chance of having a child. And she also knows menopause will happen at any time.

She doesn't have the time to waste on you, no matter how alpha she thinks you are.

If I was you, I would aim for women 10-20 years younger. Works for me.
0+ breeder women
Roosh on Twitter was inviting people to join. So I do one post and your response is “delete”?
0+ breeder women
Thanks for your reply.
0+ breeder women
I’m with Linux. They’re all still deluding themselves that children are a possibility and are acting in their own best interests. That’s it.
0+ breeder women
I'm going to assume good faith on the part of OP and actually answer the question.

1. Why are you going after 40+ women using online game? If your approach anxiety (in general) is that bad, you need to work on that before anything else. Or, do you have a really low value yourself? Or (third option, I guess...) is it a fetish for women of a certain age?

2. If you choose to continue going after women in this age range, you should focus only on those who don't want kids. These are almost always going to be women who; are divorced, already have kids, and/or cannot have children for some reason. That would, more or less, take care of this issue.

3. As for the women you are meeting, they are netting for dad types. They are taking all comers (at their age they have no other real choice - if they believe they do, they are delusional) and then they are filltering down to the guys who will actually try to wife or knock them up. Woe to those men.

Why are the women treating you like a beta provider, future dad? Maybe you give off that vibe. But, I wouldn't be surprised if they treat all the guys they meet with like that. The guys that fall in to that "frame" are keepers. They scrap the rest. If all else fails or they manage to temporarily interest a really high status guy, they may attempt a spermjacking.

And that would be my fear here. Any time I encounter a woman with baby rabies, I fear spermjacking. You need to be careful with that and take the necessary precautions. That is, provided, of course, that you want to continue banging women on the precipice of menopause.

Currently out of office.
0+ breeder women
Quote: (08-18-2018 04:09 PM)Bagpuss The Cat Wrote:  

Hello guys,
I am 43. I have approach anxiety so I meet women on tinder and POF (yes I know). Recently the women I have been meeting have been women 40+ without kids. Initially they seem interested, but after date 2 they reject me for not wanting to breed with them. I thought that saying I wouldn’t breed would be the alpha thing to do (because I won’t). But it doesn’t work. The question is- is it me or them? Is it that they see me as a beta breeder guy, or is it that they are almost out of date so no longer entertain any guys who won’t breed? I suspect it’s the former, but I’m not sure how to be more alpha.

As you get past 35+. Women are looking for something pretty serious. You'll have to come off as a guy for that. You can always tell women you want kids. I don't think it hurts. You don't have to tell them when you would like kids. And if you never want kids, then well, you don't have to tell them its actually in the next life[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]
0+ breeder women
If you're Alpha most girls will want your likeness it is what it is deal with it. Also make you have plan b or contraceptive near by that you observe they ingest.
0+ breeder women
I've seen plenty of women over 40 have kids. The idea that women are barren beyond this point is ridiculous and, if you're not careful, can get you into serious trouble: i.e. blowing a load into some post-wall wack-job because you think she's infertile.

The bigger problem with a 40+ woman is their personalities (or lack thereof). Most have been groomed on feminist tripe for two decades, so training her to adhere to patriarchal principles is life spitting into the wind...it always lands in your face.

Of course, some exceptions apply. But I would consider a 40+ woman guilty until proven innocent.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
0+ breeder women

Hello guys,

I'm not sure what you're telling these bitches because ALL the ones I know will ask me if I want kids.....and are relieved when I say no. Some even don't want to fuck because "I know you will eventually want to have kids so it won't work out in the long run".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
0+ breeder women
Quote: (08-19-2018 01:03 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Hello guys,

I'm not sure what you're telling these bitches because ALL the ones I know will ask me if I want kids.....and are relieved when I say no. Some even don't want to fuck because "I know you will eventually want to have kids so it won't work out in the long run".

Because you are a mega Alpha.

Or more probably because... You are younger and maybe not of the same race as them so the milfs who meet you are not looking for anything serious. And he is older so the milfs who accept to meet him want his sperm. Easy no?
0+ breeder women
Quote: (08-19-2018 03:48 AM)pussy sniffer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-19-2018 01:03 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Hello guys,

Because you are a mega Alpha.

Or more probably because... You are younger and maybe not of the same race as them so the milfs who meet you are not looking for anything serious. And he is older so the milfs who accept to meet him want his sperm. Easy no?

True, I didn't read his age and it kinda makes sense. They want me for fun, they want him to get cucked (settled down).

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
0+ breeder women
Quote: (08-18-2018 04:58 PM)Bagpuss The Cat Wrote:  

Roosh on Twitter was inviting people to join. So I do one post and your response is “delete”?

On this forum people can't delete their posts once they have posted in a thread. They have one hour to edit a post and then it is set in proverbial stone. Most forum members edit their posts to "Delete" or "Redacted" if they have second thoughts on a post or it came out wrong. Everyone eventually does it on this forum. Don't take it personally.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache
0+ breeder women
As a man that is 43, why would you date women over 40?

You need to go for what you want and not rely on old women on Tinder.

The golden rule is half your age plus seven. So that would mean going after women who are age 29-33, yes they want babies as well.

I suggest you read the book Bang, which is the first book Roosh wrote.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
0+ breeder women
Watch out for the women 35+. They can draw you in and they let the crazy out slowly.
0+ breeder women

Hello guys,
I am 43. I have approach anxiety *snip*

^ Fix this

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
0+ breeder women
Southeast Asia, duh.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
0+ breeder women
Why are you passing up easy sex? Just lie and say you want kids too, get in bed together and get her horny. When you've got the opportunity of being in private and in bed on your side and you two are both filled with the desire to fuck, pull out a condom. Say you can do it without one "next time" or "soon", I doubt she will reject you.

If you have any moral objection to this, set it aside. Consider it as a way of protecting yourself from women who really only care about having a kid with you but don't actually care about you.
0+ breeder women
Someone said Southeast Asia. Consider Latin America too.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
0+ breeder women
Women breeding over 40:

Women over 40 generally can CARRY a child in pregnancy. It is getting an embryo that is free from defects that is the problem. Above 35, that becomes difficult. You will find women over 40 in IVF clinics spending mega $$$ to get pregnant. I know.. I went through this with my wife (tried for years the old fashion way.. IVF was the last resort.. it worked).

As other other posters pointed out, shoot for a younger demographic. My rule is a guy should be a minimum of 5 years older. In your case, 10 years might be a good number to shoot for.

I am married and (thankfully) out of the dating game. However I found it is a lot easier to get female attention in my later 40s than I did in my 20s. This especially became apparent to me after getting myself into much improved shape (see keto thread.. lost 40+ lbs) after letting myself go in my late 30s (bad accident cut my physical activity down to nothing). Guys who keep in shape actually gain in desirability with age. I have had women in their early 30s hit on me (non fatties.. good looking chicks) which is very different from my experience in my teens and 20s (I am admitted nerd). I spent my 20s being a fat chick magnet. I hate fatties...

If you have approach issues, I recommended checking out some of the physical improvement threads. Lifting and other physical activities (i.e. martial arts) have major positive mental as well as physical affects. IMHO, once you are physically in top shape, you will gain a lot of confidence to approach women... or you may not have to as they will be approaching you.
0+ breeder women
If you give birth at 40+, there is no way that there will not be a lot of mutations in the germ line cells. Maybe if she`s a virgin, never smoked or had a sip of booze in her life. Ideal diet from birth until her 40`s etc, it could work. We all know that is not the modern Western woman however. And even then, at 40+, it will be less than ideal. Remember that the natural way of things is to reproduce soon after menarche. (first menstruation) So about 14-20 would be the norm for mother`s throughout our primate/hominid history. Even 25 is late in that context.

[Image: attachment.jpg39787]   
The natural way to do it!

I really believe that with the modern degenerate woman, with her lifestyle and all, it`s best to knock her up well before she`s 30. Otherwise you are just punishing your own child with poor genetics.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
0+ breeder women
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List
0+ breeder women
40+ breeder women, LOL

You should be hitting 20 year old hotties brah, srs
0+ breeder women
I want to breed the breeder women. Pick me! Pick me!!!!!