rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chinese residents protest Toronto suburb's plan to house refugees

from https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/fis...ronto-area

[Image: protest-11.png]

Quote:Quote:

Fists fly, and so does a megaphone, as refugee crisis inflames local politics in Toronto area

The protest was an illustration of the truism that all politics is local, and that even global crises can become ballot questions in municipal council races

From the moment a protester grabbed a counter-protester’s megaphone and hurled it into the fountain of the Markham Civic Centre, Saturday’s demonstration against illegal border crossings and their effect on suburban Toronto degenerated quickly into violence and anger.

Police arrived to separate men who had thrown a few punches, and others who seemed about to, including one man who was pushing another as he held up a sign reading “Not In My Back Yard,” according to video captured by Ming Pao Daily News.

It was a small rally of a few dozen mainly Chinese-Canadian protesters in Markham, a city northeast of Toronto, and hundreds of kilometres from any land border with the United States. Nevertheless, as the demonstration was met by a smaller group of pro-refugee protesters, it became a flashpoint in the North American refugee crisis, with Markham’s mayor, Frank Scarpitti, as the unlikely main target.

At issue was a rumour that Markham was about to agree to house as many as 5,000 asylum seekers in unused buildings, after Toronto asked for help accommodating an overflow.

“Say NO to Mayor Frank!” read several signs in identical red lettering. Others played off the recent shooting rampage in Toronto: “Do Not Let Tragedy Happen In Markham.”

“MARKHAM SAY NO TO ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS,” another read. “ILLEGAL FREE RIDER NOT INVITED.”

Many of the opposing, pro-refugee signs were branded with the logo of the Canadian Union of Public Employees.

A woman spoke to the crowd in Mandarin, rhetorically addressing the government as she described the question of Canada’s response to asylum seekers as one primarily of public safety.

“It should not be this way,” she said, seemingly on the verge of angry tears. “You (the government) have to make sure that we’re safe.”

It was an illustration of the truism that all politics is local, and that even global crises can become ballot questions in municipal council races.

The day before, the nomination period had closed on the mayoral election in Markham, in which the incumbent Scarpitti is being challenged by four candidates who signed up at the last minute.

One of those challengers, Steven Chen, a real estate agent, said in an interview he was not at the protest and knew nothing about it until he saw the news.

“Everything illegal, that’s a problem. Not just refugees,”
he said in an interview.

I've said before that one of the many things I admire about Asians is that they lack white guilt. Their ability to reason and their instinct for self-preservation (i.e. their capacity for common sense) have not been encumbered by social conditioning, mass media and the like. This is a perfect example, one of the best I've seen.

Markham is an expensive suburb. Chinese immigrants who live there had to pay a lot of money to get there. It typically takes many years and many tens of thousands of dollars to move from China to Canada. They aren't willing to watch generations of hard work and responsible planning get pissed away because our Prime Minister is a cuck.

Imagine the news coverage had the protestors been white. e.g. CNN: "Canadian arm of alt-right stages violent protest against housing refugee children", etc.

Therefore, maybe we Canadians need Asians to do our fighting for us. We need another culture to combat insidious multiculturalism. Kind of a Catch-22.

Those chinese have their own friends & family coming over from china on tourist visas though, then they stay and work illegally. Same shit in Londons chinatown as well.

They just dont want *other* illegals coming, because that would turn up the heat on their own illegal enterprises.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Also, they are buying up all the real estate , filling the universities (and cheating en masse), then going back to china , meaning canadians who would stay in canada and help the economy miss out on an education.

The chinese are a bigger threat to Canadians than some broke refugees.

“MARKHAM SAY NO TO ILLEGAL BORDER CROSSERS,” another read. “ILLEGAL FREE RIDER NOT INVITED.”

As far as the immigration or border security, or whatever, I don't know. We'll let our man Simeon-Strangelight handle that.

I have a question, and it's plagued me for some time:

Why do freaking Asians use that stupid broken English way of talking, and even writing?

I've had sexual intercourse with many many many Asian bitches. Thus, I've text messages with many many many Asian bitches. They even text that way. That means they send the broken text, it autocorrect, then they gotta unautocorrect it back to the broken way.

Somebody help me out.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-18-2018 02:12 AM)Kona Wrote:  

As far as the immigration or border security, or whatever, I don't know. We'll let our man Simeon-Strangelight handle that.

Why do freaking Asians use that stupid broken English way of talking, and even writing?

I've had sexual intercourse with many many many Asian bitches. Thus, I've text messages with many many many Asian bitches. They even text that way. That means they send the broken text, it autocorrect, then they gotta unautocorrect it back to the broken way.

Somebody help me out.

Aloha!

In East Asian languages, there's no singular-plural inflection. That's why knowing when to add a "s" is so hard for Asian fobs.

I would guess that most phones don't autocorrect for grammar.

Those damn Asian white supremacists.

Quote: (08-17-2018 07:43 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

They just dont want *other* illegals coming, because that would turn up the heat on their own illegal enterprises.

They also don't want to end up being victims of street violence, like the Chinese people in Aubervilliers, France, who routinely fall victims to violence perpetrated by Islamist or Sub-Saharan migrants.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08...s-muggers/

"It is because of prejudices that Chinese people are weak, docile and wealthy," said Fang, a young female student. “I’ve been attacked three times in three years and my friends are suffering the same thing. Some have moved away from this area because of it. I don’t go out with a handbag any more.”
Community workers say many muggings are committed by members of other minorities living in the area, generally of Maghreb or African origin.

Thing is, Asian people are often the first and main target of muggers and illegals... One of the reasons being, Asians are rumored to carry cash on them; plus, other migrants (Africans, or Haitians in the case of Canada) are massively jealous of the economic successes of the Asian communities.

http://www.financetwitter.com/2017/02/no...-rich.html

By the way, talking about successful Asians in Toronto: the AirFrance-KLM airline company, has just named its new CEO, and he's (if I'm not mistaken) a Chinese-Canadian businessman from Toronto, polyglot Benjamin Smith.
https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2018/08/ca...rance-klm/

Quote: (08-17-2018 07:43 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Also, they are buying up all the real estate , filling the universities (and cheating en masse), then going back to china , meaning canadians who would stay in canada and help the economy miss out on an education.

The chinese are a bigger threat to Canadians than some broke refugees.

The recent housing boom slowed down when the government added a 15% tax on foreigners buying homes in Ontario. The local government didn't want Toronto to end up looking like Vancouver, which is now a Chinese city. The Chinese who were buying homes like mad and to appease the "Canadians" that were complaining about not being able to afford a home.
The complaining didn't come from Africans or Haitians, I think we all know who did the most complaining.
My good friend from Hong Kong always makes snide remarks about the "mainlanders" and how they earn their money from slave labour camps in China.

For those who don't live here, Markham is a Toronto suburb that has been taken over by the Chinese along time ago. There is a Chinese mall located there called Pacific mall, which is known for selling bootleg products.

One immigrant group complaining about another immigrant group entering the country, that is funny if you ask me.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (08-18-2018 09:14 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

For those who don't live here, Markham is a Toronto suburb that has been taken over by the Chinese along time ago. There is a Chinese mall located there called Pacific mall, which is known for selling bootleg products.

Around ten years ago, I had an Xbox 360 and wanted to get it modded so I could play downloaded/burned games. I knew somebody at that mall would be able to do it for me. I'm a big white guy and people have told me I look like a cop. The looks I got from the Asian video game store owners were priceless! Finally I found a guy at the Pacific Mall who reluctantly agreed to work with me. Best sixty bucks I ever spent.

I can’t wait for our Chinese overlords to take over Soviet Canuckistan and send the libtard Baizus to reeducation camps on Baffin Island. Hopefully the prices of those Asian rub and tugs goes down too, I paid $90 to get whacked off by a middle aged Chinese lady in Edmonton a few months ago, 90 fucking dollars, fuck that.

The Chinese will make strange bedfellows here for sure. But within one to two generations, they are playing hockey and trying to get a government job just like the rest of the lazy Canadians.

If immigration slowed down all across the board, it would give Canadians time to see and absorb who works and who doesn't. I already have my opinions, and so do the Asians I spend a lot of time with.

- Cantonese hate Mainlanders. They tell all sorts of wild tales (such as Rubeboys slave labor buddy).

- Indo Canadians make such stupid amounts of money that their kids get bored, act out inner city American movies and roll to clubs 50 deep.

- None of these groups, outside of some Indo Canadian women, love the gheys or trannies. The Chinese were nearly the ONLY ones to protest the school board till 2am. It was a shouting match with liberal progressive, holier than thou schoolboard members shaking in their boots. No re election for them, and will probably mean a 100% Chinese city council.

- It was shown by the numbers that foreign money only effected a small portion of the real estate market. It turned out to be a laughing matter to the NDP who are about to impose a Chinese Head Tax out here.

- The Chinese in my neighborhood took after the Honduran refugees back in the early 2000's. Those crazy fuckers would punch out a 90 yo lady for her jade bangle. Chinese dudes patrolled the streets with hockey sticks til the Hondurans went away.

- Canada is retarded if it thinks it can let in 400,000 immigrants a year and not destroy the fabric of the cities. Those people might be able to live with native Canadians, but most CANNOT live with each other.

Foreigner should not be able to buy real estate in any country.

Otherwise your country becomes a dumping ground for the ill gotten gains of Chinese/Jewish/Saudi mobsters who steal money from their own people and make them legit by the stamp of approval from Canada.

Pricing out normal people in the process.

What a filthy and absolutely amoral behavior. And they wonder why the people have had enough.

^The banks and government wouldn't share your narrow minded opinion.

One of the major malls in Toronto, recently had a facelift. The shops are high end and the "normal people" certainly don't shop there.

It doesn't take a degree in economics to figure out who these shops are catering too.

This is globalization, I don't see the point of whining about it.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (08-18-2018 01:37 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

One of the major malls in Toronto, recently had a facelift. The shops are high end and the "normal people" certainly don't shop there.

It doesn't take a degree in economics to figure out who these shops are catering too.

Sherway Gardens had a huge reno, tons of high end stores. Very few Asians shop there. Mind you it's in an older area, developed back in the 50s-60s. Are you talking about Yorkdale? Anyway if you walk around the wealthiest parts of Toronto (Toronto proper; not Markham, etc.) it is still predominantly huwhite.

Is it narrow minded to believe what's good for governments and banks isn't good for people or a nation?

To believe in trying nationalism instead of just accepting globalism?

To believe that Chinese buying land and taking over parts of Canada is not good for Canadians?

To believe that Canada should remain Canadian and not Chinese?

To believe in Canadians right of self determination?

Call these ideas narrow minded, racist, bigoted, xenophobic or whatever then, it just confirms to me that the globalist left has no actual arguments anymore.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Canada wasn't originally inhabited by Anglo-saxons, irish and blacks to begin with. New world countries are created due to immigration. Why can some people migrate and others can't. The chinese pump in billions of dollars in the canadian economy, So it's not like they haven't contributed something positive in to Canadian economy.

Quote: (08-18-2018 03:13 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

Canada wasn't originally inhabited by Anglo-saxons, irish and blacks to begin with. New world countries are created due to immigration. Why can some people migrate and others can't. The chinese pump in billions of dollars in the canadian economy, So it's not like they haven't contributed something positive in to Canadian economy.

Am I posting in Huffington Post comment section by mistake?

We've heard this ridiculous 'logic' being destroyed many times here: "dude, just let people live whereever they want, Canada wasn't originally Canadian, peace and love, we're all the same, be nice, better restaurants, diversity is our strength blah blah blah"

That's exactly why you should not let immigrants dominate your country, because then they take over your nation and it becomes a new nation.
The Indians thought it would be good idea to sell their land too.

If you want to protect your nation you can't make the same mistakes as the Native Americans.

Why can some people migrate and other's can't? Because life's not fair. You think you have a right to go to any country you want? Even if they don't want you? I don't.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Quote: (08-18-2018 02:12 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Somebody help me out.

Aloha!

I've had similar problems. What you say is true. It's always perplexed me as well. I'd also like an answer to this terrible problem that has plagued me since the invention of the smartphone.

"Me soh Horney, Me soh horney"

"Me ruv u wrong time!"

WTF is up with that? Is it a cultural thing? Do they just do it on purpose? Do they think it's 'cute'?

This one be for the white boys with yellow fever:

We're just one big happy race, working it all out on the little big blue marble we call Earth.

"We're In! Now slam the gate!"

In a sense, I think immigration should be freer, particularly among culturally similar countries. I honestly would have no problem with a sort of Canada-US-UK-NZ-Aus pact where basically anyone with any sort of post high school education could move and work freely. Why? Because generally all share the same values, all shale the same language, all have similar wages and standard of living, those sorts of people contribute more than they take, and they can integrate easily and I don't think there would be a wild influx in particularly any one direction.

Family based migration schemes like he US are retarded since it just encourages waves of relatives to come once one gets in, while Canadian Doctors and Engineers who are otherwise indistinguishable from Americans get hassled. Straight up skills schemes like Canada and Oz can fail since it encourages lots of culturally disparate (albeit educated) people from India, China or whereever to come, and set up their own little city where English speakers aren't welcome. It's great that you're a lawyer. Are you actually going to integrate and speak english to a majority of native born citizens daily? Obviously there are exceptions, but it seems like a good number want all the benefits of Western lifestyle (safe, uncorrupt, good social services) while maintaining all the comforts and habits of their homeland that made it a not so nice place worth leaving.

Both sides are playing by different rules. There at a time was Canadian/American/Aussie culture, but now since diversity is our strength, the official line is we're a great big hodge-podge of everything. None of the immigrants have bought that line though. They're still Chinese. So we speak Chinese, deal with Chinese, dislike foreigners, and drive on the wrong side of the road if it saves us 10 s while inconveniencing 100 others.

Not sure what the solution is. Just observations....

Quote: (08-18-2018 03:09 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Is it narrow minded to believe what's good for governments and banks isn't good for people or a nation?

To believe in trying nationalism instead of just accepting globalism?

To believe that Chinese buying land and taking over parts of Canada is not good for Canadians?

To believe that Canada should remain Canadian and not Chinese?

To believe in Canadians right of self determination?

Call these ideas narrow minded, racist, bigoted, xenophobic or whatever then, it just confirms to me that the globalist left has no actual arguments anymore.

Governments and banks are corporations that serve only a few people. The politicians have long sold out this country, it would be nice if Canada remained "Canadian" but that dream is fading fast.

The comment about slamming the gate, would sum up this situation.

Our New Blog:

The Yellow Peril:

Fuck all that we've got to get on with these
Gotta compete with the wily Japanese
There's too many home fires burning
And not enough trees
So fuck all that
We've go to get on with these
Can't stop!
Lose job!
Mind gone!
Silicon!
What bomb?
Get away!
Pay day!
Make hay!
Break down!
Need fix.
Big six.
Clickity click.
Hold on!
Oh no,
Bring bingo!
Make 'em laugh
Make 'em cry
Make 'em dance in the aisles
Make 'em pay
Make 'em stay
Make 'em feel okay
Not nah John
We've got to get on with the film show
Hollywood waits at the end of the rainbow
Who cares what it's about
As long as the kids go?
Not now John we've
Got to get on with the show
Hang on John I've got to get on with this
I don't know what it is
But it fits on here like
Come at the end of the shift
We'll go and get pissed
Not now John
I've got to get on with this
Hold on John
I think there's something good on
I used to read books but
It could be the news
Or some other amusement
It could be reusable shows
Fuck all that we've got to get on with these
Got to compete with the wily Japanese
No need to worry about the Vietnamese
Got to bring the Russian Bear to his knees
Well, maybe not the Russian Bear
Maybe the Swedes
We showed Argentina
Now let's go and show these
Make us feel tough
And wouldn't Maggie be pleased?
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!
S'cusi dove il bar
(What?)
Se para collo pou eine toe bar
s'il vous plait ou est le bar
(Say it in English!)
Oi, where's the fucking bar John?

(Poe's law may apply here - you decide)

Come at the end of the shift
We'll go and get pissed

I think we can all agree on that at least.

There was no Canada before the Anglo Saxon (franks too).

Chinese are leaving Chinese countries to live in Anglo Saxon Canada, not to live in native peoples nations.

The deal here is, Anglo-saxons build the best countries, and that’s where people from other cultures want to go. When it is no longer Anglo Saxon, it’s no longer Canada (or USA or England, or Australia etc) then it’s ruined.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (08-18-2018 04:38 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

There was no Canada before the Anglo Saxon (franks too).

Chinese are leaving Chinese countries to live in Anglo Saxon Canada, not to live in native peoples nations.

The deal here is, Anglo-saxons build the best countries, and that’s where people from other cultures want to go. When it is no longer Anglo Saxon, it’s no longer Canada (or USA or England, or Australia etc) then it’s ruined.

The fact no one seems to be able to comprehend this (or is willfully blind) never ceases to amaze me

Since the beggining of humanity people have migrated and exchanged information, mixed cultures or adapted certain influences from one another and placed it within their culture

While i can understand not wanting muslims into one's land due to islam being a dangerous ideology, Still some guys don't seem to learn from history, When a minority moves in to a multi-racial place a they tend to mix and adapt heavily from their host culture after a few gernations or simply assimilate into non-existence if the host culture accepts this and encourages it

That's what happened in America,Israel,Australia and other colonies. That's what happened pretty much in every country in at least one stage of their history. People in America during the potato famine didn't wan't Catholics and Irish immigrants in. They saw them as non-American, threatening or as competitors for low-wage jobs, But they were ultimately accepted and they have contributed a fair share to America

Call me crazy but i believe if we wan't too evade total destruction in this world(due to famine and other environmental crisis) we have to mend our differences and look to the stars( Though islam and other bad third world mentalities has to be removed first).

A good and positive global culture can be created with western culture as the basis and also with Asian work ethic, African spontaneity, the happy south american way of life, Middle eastern family values. The question is though is it worth removing all the world cultures and differences into one world culture, That's hard nut to crack and i'm not really sure and i'm also not for it.

But at the same time we have to unite for the future, We are all humans after all, What will we do when other hostile life organism and aliens come to finish us off? We can't unite then

This won't happen though the banks and governments are pushing for a wrong idea of globalization. Their way of globalization is complete fucking threat to humanity, They went to import millions of different nations into one place so they finish each other off. Then the powers can enact their ultimate dream TYRANNY. They went a complete dependency on the state, Sort of like a 1984 world

Exactly.

That IS globalization.

And people aren't having it.

Quote: (08-18-2018 06:19 PM)Lowkey Wrote:  

Since the beggining of humanity people have migrated and exchanged information, mixed cultures or adapted certain influences from one another and placed it within their culture

While i can understand not wanting muslims into one's land due to islam being a dangerous ideology, Still some guys don't seem to learn from history, When a minority moves in to a multi-racial place a they tend to mix and adapt heavily from their host culture after a few gernations or simply assimilate into non-existence if the host culture accepts this and encourages it

That's what happened in America,Israel,Australia and other colonies. That's what happened pretty much in every country in at least one stage of their history. People in America during the potato famine didn't wan't Catholics and Irish immigrants in. They saw them as non-American, threatening or as competitors for low-wage jobs, But they were ultimately accepted and they have contributed a fair share to America

Call me crazy but i believe if we wan't too evade total destruction in this world(due to famine and other environmental crisis) we have to mend our differences and look to the stars( Though islam and other bad third world mentalities has to be removed first).

A good and positive global culture can be created with western culture as the basis and also with Asian work ethic, African spontaneity, the happy south american way of life, Middle eastern family values. The question is though is it worth removing all the world cultures and differences into one world culture, That's hard nut to crack and i'm not really sure and i'm also not for it.

But at the same time we have to unite for the future, We are all humans after all, What will we do when other hostile life organism and aliens come to finish us off? We can't unite then

This won't happen though the banks and governments are pushing for a wrong idea of globalization. Their way of globalization is complete fucking threat to humanity, They went to import millions of different nations into one place so they finish each other off. Then the powers can enact their ultimate dream TYRANNY. They went a complete dependency on the state, Sort of like a 1984 world

[Image: tard.gif]

We could all do without Manchu Wok and Somali rapists.