rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The PUA Yad Using Sugar Daddy Website Paying Girls For "Massage".

I guess this is where he gets girls for his infields.

For those that don't know this is Yad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfKUbtV0rj4

[Image: yad_Copy.jpg]
[Image: yad2_Copy.jpg]
[Image: yad3_Copy.jpg]
[Image: yad4_Copy.jpg]
[Image: yad5_Copy.jpg]

[Image: yad6_Copy.jpg]

Ouch.

I'm the King of Beijing!

He looks like a troll

If he fixed his posture, lost some weight, and didn't dress like his favorite band is My Chemical Romance he'd be all right.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

I swear, looking at those photos had me thinking that Jian Ghomeshi finally gave up on resuscitating his career in radio and decided to try his hand at PUA.

HSLD

Is this the dude that came up with the yad stop?

Edit, surely it must be.

"The Game: How to attract women by becoming a bestselling PUA author"

Or something.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This really surprised me because I was under the impression that a skinny fat dude with shitty posture and a homosexual vibe was slaying it with models every weekend.

1) Why are you stalking the bloke?

2) Delete: I'm angry about internet tough-guy posturing and I'm probably using the wrong thread to vent.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I cannot hate the dude, SA is not a bad thing.....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Not enough information. He could be running an experiment on dating sites. Might be a weird passive aggressive dox.

Offering 300 pounds to give a girl a massage is beyond uncalibrated.

What the hell is this? Where did it come from?

Yad give hope to all the chubby unkempt dudes on the internet.

Take him down you you may get another truck attack.

This is a weird post and a weird thread. What are you trying to accomplish? This thread plus the Julian NLP homo thread are something new and irrelevant.

I still remember that Yad vid where he kisses the cute Russian girl on the street.

That was a a killer video.

If you are trying to say that this and all his videos are fake, then come out and say it, and prove it.

This weird insinuating bullshit is bullshit.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

^Cheers debeguiled, you basically said what I originally said... before I deleted it because I was being too aggressive (and overly accusatory).

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

How do you know someone didn't create that profile to defame him? Are those pictures available elsewhere?

Quote: (04-29-2018 11:41 AM)Salvadore Wrote:  

This really surprised me because I was under the impression that a skinny fat dude with shitty posture and a homosexual vibe was slaying it with models every weekend.

Ah, fuck it, I'll be aggressive.

What have you contributed to the world of game? I'm fascinated to hear. Yad might be plenty of things, and one thing he is, is an innovator. It might be passe, it might be overused, but it's something. Sick of keyboard criticisers like you (and this isn't just about game, it's the internet in general - full of internet contrarians who've never even been in a real fight) who just posture and critique without offering anything to counter what you're critiquing.

Guys like Krauser don't worship the guy, but they acknowledge his position in the foundations of the London Daygame Model (which is now basically the defacto daygame model), and you wouldn't say shit to him, so what's your point?

I'll say what I said several times before: Men are attractive to women for reasons beyond looks and personality. Power and success are aphrodisiacs.

So, a guy getting on SA is attractive to women in and of itself because it basically says "I have money and success and I don't give a f*ck." (Women won't admit this, but it's best not to take everything they say at face value.)

SA is also way for lesser men to be taken for a ride and lose lots of money, but my guess is that this guy knows that.

Having been married, I'm probably jaded about all this. I feel that in some ways you either buy or rent in the end. Diamond rings and houses = the buyer's plan. SA = the renter's plan.

Since we're now living in a society where we legally celebrate men who will be screwing each other up the butt after the ceremony, where do we get off judging men who want to pay for (willing) women? Why is morality only applied to straight men?

I get that this guy might come off as hypocritical being on SA. But I'll also contend that in order to date Sugar Babies not only do you need game, but you need superior game.

He won't be dealing with innocent, small town college freshmen who have romantic fantasies about life being a Jane Austin novel, that's for sure. (Those were the days!)

Quote: (04-29-2018 11:05 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Edit, surely it must be.

Indeed it is; the running in front of a girl on the streets and stopping her, is Yad's work.

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Quote: (04-29-2018 11:05 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Edit, surely it must be.

No idea what that is, but I clicked on the video and the part I clicked on had an image that said Yad stop.

Quote: (04-29-2018 02:10 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Ah, fuck it, I'll be aggressive.

What have you contributed to the world of game? I'm fascinated to hear. Yad might be plenty of things, and one thing he is, is an innovator. It might be passe, it might be overused, but it's something. Sick of keyboard criticisers like you (and this isn't just about game, it's the internet in general - full of internet contrarians who've never even been in a real fight) who just posture and critique without offering anything to counter what you're critiquing.

Guys like Krauser don't worship the guy, but they acknowledge his position in the foundations of the London Daygame Model (which is now basically the defacto daygame model), and you wouldn't say shit to him, so what's your point?

I'm yet to see one guy that has been on his 2-day bootcamps for £ 950 or £ 1400 for one-on-one coaching who is banging hot girls.

If it was one thing I learned in my early days getting into this it was not to listen to self-proclaimed master PUAs who looked like dorks who were getting anything but laid but were masters at spamming your mailbox. And now this? Seen it all before.

If it looks like a scammer, swims like a scammer, and quacks like a scammer, then it probably is a scam.

Damn OP Markcrist is the PUA Police! Better not leave Paper Trails Seduction Gurus... You're Being Watched [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-29-2018 01:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

How do you know someone didn't create that profile to defame him? Are those pictures available elsewhere?

I very highly doubt anyone would pay £70 to join a sugar daddy website to frame a PUA.

Quote: (04-29-2018 04:00 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Damn OP Markcrist is the PUA Police!

Its a good thing the PUA Police is on patrol because based on these photos the PUA Yad has been moving into my turf.

The biggest mountain in the background is Mt. Kaala here on the north shore:

[Image: yad_Copy.jpg]

The PUA Yad is probably sailing around hoping my sister gets washed out to sea.

Another of those pictures is at Cromwell's Beach in east Oahu. But this is the most disturbing:

[Image: yad2_Copy.jpg]

This is the top of Pupukea Trail. I don't know if that's titty sweat or a jack-o-lantern on,his shirt, but with his arms stretched out, he's signaling to me that this is his neighborhood and there's a new PUA Sheriff in town.

Now I'm on the lookout for The PUA Yad.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-29-2018 04:18 PM)Markcrist Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2018 01:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I very highly doubt anyone would pay £70 to join a sugar daddy website to frame a PUA.

I have 0 doubt someone would do this, a mere 70 to defame and possibly bring down someone you don't like is chump change for someone with enough virtrol and hate.

Is he giving the massage for 300 GBP, or is he asking for women to massage him for 300GBP?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

He is giving a massage and giving 300 pounds.

If he could reverse this, and get the girls to give him a massage and give him money, his reputation would be restored.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-29-2018 06:33 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

He is giving a massage and giving 300 pounds.

Well damn, I wish I'd have caught him when he was in my neighborhood. How old are those pictures?

I'd have a line of bitches around the corner waiting for their $300 and a nice shiatsu.

Aloha!