rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best countries to visit as a white guy?

I like Latinas, and also Mediterranean/Italian type women as well

Asking this question here is the equivalent of doing this....

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (04-27-2018 09:08 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

What do you mean?

There is a black and asian thread, perfectly legit question to ask.

For example, white factor has declined markedly in Thailand, while still strong in Philippines and elsewhere.

Perfectly reasonable question.

Quote: (04-27-2018 09:12 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

What do you mean?

For example, white factor has declined markedly in Thailand, while still strong in Philippines and elsewhere.

I read it as this has been answered profoundly in other threads. I didn't think it warranted its own thread. Plus, black and asian guys are usually very specific niches for girls compared to white dudes.

Niches? Blacks and asians are the huge majority on the planet, they're not niches.

Quote: (04-27-2018 09:18 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

What do you mean?

I read it as this has been answered profoundly in other threads. I didn't think it warranted its own thread. Plus, black and asian guys are usually very specific niches for girls compared to white dudes.

I'm messing with you man, but legit there could be a white guy thread. The world isn't as white privilege anymore as some people think.

Quote: (04-27-2018 09:31 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Niches? Blacks and asians are the huge majority on the planet, they're not niches.

You're not getting my point. They're more of niches when traveling abroad than white guys are. How often do you see an asian guy in Latin America versus a white guy? How often do you see a black guy in Asia versus a white guy? What about in eastern europe? See where I'm going with that? They're majority population on the planet, but are each as spread out traveler/expat wise compared to white guys?

Quote: (04-27-2018 08:58 PM)CodyG Wrote:  

How about Indian? I've heard India is a player's paradise.

Could you elaborate on that more?

I got you covered OP. It took some digging, but I was able to track down this hard-to-find map featuring the recommended regional niches for white men to exploit (indicated in yellow).

[Image: gRYlLJc.jpg]

Hope this helps.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^^ Any theories on why mermaids are resistant to white god game? Maybe we need to bring seapunk back . . .

Also well noted that Italians are not White - they are indeed Africa and they waz kangz.

Quote: (04-27-2018 10:05 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I got you covered OP. It took some digging, but I was able to track down this hard-to-find map featuring the recommended regional niches for white men to exploit (indicated in yellow).
[Image: gRYlLJc.jpg]
Hope this helps.

Antarctica? I guess Penguins like white guys the same way Sheep like Turks.

Quote: (04-27-2018 09:18 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Ethnicity DOES play a factor in women's attraction. White guys are not some universally attractive group... it varies a lot from country to country.

This is a very valid topic for discussion, and you should not be trying to derail it or shut it down. If the topic offends you then leave and don't read it. We don't often discuss this, but if you are white you do have to run game a little different, just like black and asian guys do.

If you turn the question the other way round and ask yourself about the worst places for white men you'll realize that the map above is incorrect.

You are not going to have much of a niche at all for you in some Arab countries as a white man. And even if there were girls who showed interest in you, you'd have to prepare yourself for the risk of getting into a lot of trouble. Arabs are some of the worst racists in my experience and the honour culture could have you killed if a girl's relatives found out she was going out with a white western man.

And I can't imagine a place like San Francisco have much of a niche for a white man as well, unless you have some kind of cuckold fetish.

Edit: Northern italians are not arabs.

Quote: (04-28-2018 04:04 PM)Salvadore Wrote:  

If you turn the question the other way round and ask yourself about the worst places for white men you'll realize that the map above is incorrect.

You are not going to have much of a niche at all for you in some Arab countries as a white man. And even if there were girls who showed interest in you, you'd have to prepare yourself for the risk of getting into a lot of trouble. Arabs are some of the worst racists in my experience and the honour culture could have you killed if a girl's relatives found out she was going out with a white western man.

And I can't imagine a place like San Francisco have much of a niche for a white man as well, unless you have some kind of cuckold fetish.

Edit: Northern italians are not arabs.

@Salvadore, makes a legit point. Let's get someone to post a legit map instead of bashing the OP. There are many countries/regions where white guys do not do well, some of these places can be outright dangerous if you do not look like a local and hit on the local girls. Middle East is not recommended for sure. Another place that I would say is terrible for game for a pale white guy like myself is Jamaica. Also, there are many places in USA where I would say white guys have it tough. For example many of the large cities that have a majority minority, ie, African-American population white guys are at a disadvantage.

I think the answers to this poll give a pretty good summary:

[Image: Screenshot_at_2018_04_29_00_43_27.png]

Quote: (04-27-2018 08:58 PM)CodyG Wrote:  

Crazy thought.

Maybe Latin America and the Mediterranean would be of interest to you.

But given I doubt you know how a map works, I don't like your chances with women anywhere.

Quote: (04-28-2018 04:25 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Let's get someone to post a legit map instead of bashing the OP. There are many countries/regions where white guys do not do well.

You're right. Sorry about that, OP.

Let's get this thread back on track.

No more joking around. Here's a legit map of the recommended regions for white men (indicated in pink).

[Image: 2PdAqqK.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

It really depends on the region. Guys who stil think white guys are holy grail in most countries are out of touch. In some countries being white especially of the Nothern European or Anglo/Celtic variety can put you at a huge disadvantage.

Quote: (04-28-2018 08:21 PM)Llama Deam Wrote:  

It really depends on the region. Guys who stil think white guys are holy grail in most countries are out of touch. In some countries being white especially of the Nothern European or Anglo/Celtic variety can put you at a huge disadvantage.

For getting mugged, perhaps.

For getting, laid, no.

Maybe if they don't speak the local language or aren't the local religion, but then the disadvantage isn't for being white, it's for not being able to communicate smoothly via language and cultural norms.

I'm a tall mediterranean type, think Northern Italian football player, there's no country in the world where my type is at a disadvantage. For getting mugged, yes. For getting laid, hell no. Not for my looks anyway. For not speaking the local language or being the local religion, sure, but not for being white.

If my blonde, blue eyed Nordic version or I learn fluent Arabic and convert to Islam or learn fluent Japanese and adopt Japanese customs, we'll do just fine. Most definitely better than a black guy that does the exact same thing, all things being equal.

You disagree?

Name the country where being white, in and of itself, puts you at a huge disadvantage in getting laid.

Ok, North Korea and the like don't count.

Because you've got me there, but none of can really "travel" there, so that's neither here nor there.

We gotta drop this weak ass mindset, its a bad look.

"white dudes aren't at an advantage here"
"does white god factor still even exist there"
"this place is not worth it for white men anymore"

If your saying these things, your weak.

Be a better man, or temper your expectations, because 4-6 men aren't entitled to 7-9 women or a buffet of easy pussy just because they're white. You might have to step your fucking game up.

Quote: (04-28-2018 07:58 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2018 04:25 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Let's get someone to post a legit map instead of bashing the OP. There are many countries/regions where white guys do not do well.

You're right. Sorry about that, OP.

Let's get this thread back on track.

No more joking around. Here's a legit map of the recommended regions for white men (indicated in pink).

[Image: 2PdAqqK.jpg]

Suits, I think that the OP would do very well in Uranus.

Quote: (04-28-2018 09:27 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Maybe if they don't speak the local language or aren't the local religion, but then the disadvantage isn't for being white, it's for not being able to communicate smoothly via language and cultural norms.
If my blonde, blue eyed Nordic version or I learn fluent Arabic and convert to Islam or learn fluent Japanese and adopt Japanese customs, we'll do just fine. Most definitely better than a black guy that does the exact same thing, all things being equal.
You disagree?

Yes, I do disagree. If you are a top 20% guy in terms of looks, fame, and wealth you will get laid anywhere. However, we are not talking about some Nordic God looking guy. Your average white 5 or 6 male will fail in many places around the world.

There is a reason why your average white guy does well in Manilla, but not in Minneapolis. Whereas an average black guy will do very well in Minnesota, but not as well in Miami.

The bottom line here is that this thread should continue and the haters should shut up, because not every part of the world is the same.

Quote: (04-28-2018 11:31 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

The bottom line here is that this thread should continue and the haters should shut up, because not every part of the world is the same.

Forum members are rightly mocking at the OP because new members with a low number of posts (in this case, two posts) keep creating garbage threads. New members should have a minimum number of posts before they can create a new thread. This sh*t is getting tiresome.