rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame cities Asia

Daygame cities Asia

What are the cities in Asia you would go mainly for the girls (you decide if quantity or quality is more important, if it's more about nice environment or about the response of the girls etc. by yourself), if the only option to meet them would be daygame (streetgame isn't the same as daygame, it's just a part of it). Online game, night game etc. isn't an option.

You can mention one up to three cities. You can also mention different cities from the same country.

Important: Please write exactly why you would choose the city and what's your experience -> How was daygaming there for you? How much time did you spend in that city? To which other Asian cities have you been and how much time did you spend there? Where and how did you open the girls when you had the most success? What are the differences/advantages of daygaming there compared to other places? Is daygame normally easy or hard for you? The last question is more meant in the way how you feel when doing daygame and the kind of interactions and responses you get than it is about the number of lays you get out of it at the end.

I'm excited about some answers of experienced guys.

Daygame cities Asia

Delhi is fantastic for day game. Highly recommend.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Daygame cities Asia

Dhaka hands down.

Daygame cities Asia

Looks like I'll have to hit up Dhaka and Delhi in the near future.

If you ever find yourself passing through Java, Indonesia, I'd skip over Jakarta and stop by Surabaya or Bandung. The attractive girls are as common as in the capital or Bali but less pretentious, and much more open to day or night game. For a foreigner, it's like gaming with training wheels. Plus, the entire city doesn't smell like piss.

I'm not all that experienced with day game, so I assume guys with more experience would do even better.

I'd pop in to Surabaya on a Friday morning, hit one of the major mall areas (like Tunjungan Plaza), get some Wendy's, and then get some contacts for the weekend. Pretty much anything will work as an opener -- where's such and such store, what's a good restaurant, etc. I speak Indonesian, but I found the level of conversational English in Surabaya better than major "second-tier" Chinese cities. The only downside is that Indonesians are polite and very friendly towards foreigners, so just because a girl is showing you lots of interest, telling you you're "ganteng, ya.." (handsome), she might not necessarily fuck.

I mentioned shopping areas, but it's easy enough to day game anywhere. Street, hotels, restaurants, etc.

Even in the cities, Indonesia is relatively conservative (especially on the surface), so when exchanging contact info with a girl in front of her friends, it's especially important to have some excuse (to practice the language, ask about places to visit, etc).

One challenge is that many of the younger, open, college-aged girls live in kos (boarding houses/dorms), so you'll want to have a hotel room. That's only an issue if you're a half-bum like I was then and like to crash at the girl's place.

One final note. Girls not wearing hijabs might seem easier than those who do, but it isn't necessarily true. Plus, just my opinion, but in general the hottest girls wore jilbabs (and sometimes loose-fitting clothing that hid ridiculous curves underneath). So don't overlook them!

In Asia, I've also been around China, Seoul, Thailand, and Singapore. Looking forward to learning more about other cities.

Daygame cities Asia

Kabul is great especially now that it's spring time and the women are out enjoying the warm weather in their shorter niqabs exposing the tops of their shoes.

Daygame cities Asia

Cebu is great if you love hot, leggy, bombshells with amazing attitudes and are just melting for dudes to approach. It's a city where people are very friendly, super high trust society and world class cuisine.

Trashing this place is never gonna get old.

On a serious note, why not just choose the main capitals. Didn't you already make this thread?

thread-66218.html

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.