rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conor McGregor Freak Out/Soon to be Arrested

Connor McGregor basically ruined his entire career and life today from what it looks like.

He and his squad got into the UFC 223 media conference today by getting allowed in by the security guys at the Mandalay Bay, then attacked the fighters' bus and Conor personally threw a dolly into the bus window, smashing it and cutting one fighter's face. (Already mentioned in some detail in this thread, but this is so big it deserves it's own.)

This was probably because of his beef with Khabib, who is fighting at UFC 223, but he also attacked the entire bus and didn't seem to give two fucks about who he hurt.

Here's the attack:

And here's Dana's take on it:

Apparently there's warrants out for McGregor's arrest. Huge change in character from the guy he appeared to be.

Possible explanation: drugs. He has been drug tested multiple, multiple times, but not since not having an MMA fight in 500 days or a sanctioned match since the Mayweather fight.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

I guess if your job is being repeatedly punched in the head, it turns you into an idiot.
Who knew?

Quote: (04-05-2018 04:43 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I guess if your job is being repeatedly punched in the head, it turns you into an idiot.
Who knew?

Reminiscent of Mike Tyson outbursts or that one boxer that murdered Max Kellerman's brother.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

It sounds to like the Mandalay bay is just not a safe place to go.

And they release security footage the same day? This is a false flag.

Aloha!

He's getting himself banned from the UFC so he doesn't have to get the beatdown from Khabib. He has 'fuck you' money now so he can do what he wants.

You're all misreading this. It's a PR stunt setting up a fight with Khabib.

Might of gone abit far but in today's society it will only increase his star power.

I would bet my balls on it.

Clearly we need to ban those lethal assault dollies.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This is a great storyline and great way of turning heel, looking forward to see how this progresses.

Who knew?

You've never been to ireland, Scotland or many parts of England have you? [Image: lol.gif]

He’s not going to get banned from the UFC.

Dana White is shitting his pants in lieu of the money that this fight is going to bring. Behind that grin, he’s smirking. Make no mistake about it. Hell probably put Connor and Brock Lesnars return on the same card , and it’ll rake in millions.

Is UFC becoming the new wwe?

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Who knew?

Fuck you Samuel [Image: tongue.gif]

Like I said in the MMA thread. I think it's a publicity stunt that crosses the line barely. MMA is stagnant right now. Now everyone is talking about it. Don't forget that the WWE partners bought the UFC...

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

He went way over the top but it isn't a PR stunt and whether or not he was on coke (which I doubt, having solid experience with the drug) this is on him not on any substance. Guys like him, Diaz or Khabib have been doing this kinda shit when they were broke and unknown as well. https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/status/9...5771756544

He deserves legal repercussions but the dude went off the handle when his boy got punked. I like Conor, I also like Tony, Khabib and Nate, I can't hate another man who achieved the success he dreamed of. He's not an idiot but this was a dumb move conducted in a war-like frenzy. Legal stuff has to be dealt with and he needs to deal with lawsuits but the man is sticking up for his brother hardly anything to crucify him over. Did anyone here really think he wasn't the type to go to war for his tribe?

Quote: (04-05-2018 04:41 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Connor McGregor basically ruined his entire career and life today from what it looks like.

Possible explanation: drugs. He has been drug tested multiple, multiple times, but not since not having an MMA fight in 500 days or a sanctioned match since the Mayweather fight.

Some of the possible signs and symptoms of CTE may include:

Difficulty thinking (cognitive impairment)
Impulsive behavior
Depression or apathy
Short-term memory loss
Difficulty planning and carrying out tasks (executive function)
Emotional instability
Substance abuse
Suicidal thoughts or behavior

Other suspected symptoms may include:

Irritability
Aggression
Speech and language difficulties
Motor impairment, such as difficulty walking, tremor, loss of muscle movement, weakness or rigidity
Trouble swallowing (dysphagia)
Vision and focusing problems

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Who knew?

His future job:

That won't be his future job.

We no longer live in an era where people want to celebrate heroes and righteous good people like Max Schmeling, the champion who hid and fed jews in basement and James Stewart who gave up everything to fight for the Allies in WWII.

Now society celebrates and aim to be like the Kardacians, and praise Jennifer Lawrence as a hero.

The people who say Connor ruined his career are conservative people like myself who still want to see people with good judgement and integrity, but the mass of people are thinking to themselves, "That's awesome, now I want to see this fight."

It's all bullshit. See the bigger picture. Jon Jones ran a redlight, high on cocaine, smashed into a pregnant woman, and then ran away like a coward and he was still given he main event where he was praised as a changed man. Why, because most people are addicted to drama and want to be entertained so they can forget about their boring mundane unfulfilling lives. Drama sells tickets. Bullshit sells tickets.

Fake news, there is no warrant.

Quote:[/url]

Also relevant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/AshharM/status/981967947538321409]

It's a whole new level of retarded to praise "defending your tribe" when the kickoff of a guy losing a little face in public warrants smashing property and physically injuring randoms who had nothing to do with it.

How thin skinned are people?

Quote: (04-05-2018 04:41 PM)Tex Wrote:  

He and his squad got into the UFC 223 media conference today by getting allowed in by the security guys at the Mandalay Bay, then attacked the fighters' bus and Conor personally threw a dolly into the bus window, smashing it and cutting one fighter's face. (Already mentioned in some detail in this thread, but this is so big it deserves it's own.)

This was probably because of his beef with Khabib, who is fighting at UFC 223, but he also attacked the entire bus and didn't seem to give two fucks about who he hurt.

Here's the attack:

And here's Dana's take on it:

Apparently there's warrants out for McGregor's arrest. Huge change in character from the guy he appeared to be.

It's nothing.

Just a PR stunt that films like bad theatre.

"windows were smashed and people several feet behind the windows were hurt." From lightweight chairs travelling at not much speed. Highly unlikely.

"his careers over, he's going to be >Convicted?<" both doubtful.

The Dana White interview - "I don't have any canned statements prepared.." proceeds into canned statement.
A bunch of lying tells as he speaks.

Props to the guy who asked if MMA is turning with new WWE. On this evidence it is..

When reality breaks into the life of Jon Jones and a pregnant woman - "oh no problems, lets move along quickly, play it down"

Its nothing new. My workplace is full of people saying "Our US election was rigged!" to thin air.

Just shows the contempt the media has for us.

Who gives a shit?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (04-05-2018 08:19 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

It's a whole new level of retarded to praise "defending your tribe" when the kickoff of a guy losing a little face in public warrants smashing property and physically injuring randoms who had nothing to do with it.

How thin skinned are people?

I've had dumber opinions that I've changed over time, I'm 21 and in some respects sure some of what I say today is retarded and I'll realize that and change it as time passes. I have never thought it's deserved to attack someone because of disrespect or words. That being said there are quite a few people that do think so and do get into violent altercations based on such slight. Khabib is one of them, so are the Diaz brothers and so are a lot of guys I've met who came out of the favelas in brazil. I was trying to say that those guys all live by that kind of code and not that a violent response is justified just that it is expected if Artem is his boy.

Also the damage to innocents is reprehensible for the record, and even if it was accidental I don't think Mcgregor cares. He's not a role model. He's a thug.

While today's incident is highly concerning, there may never be any clear answers.

We still don't know the full story behind this attack...

BREAKING: TMZ Sports Alleges McGregor Allegedly in Custody. SHOCKING MUGSHOT RELEASED BY ALLEGED SOURCES.

[Image: 42462_88.thsq.jpg]

This while time I had Dana white confused with Dana brown. I was wondering why the fucking safari coffee guy gives a shit about this.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-05-2018 11:33 PM)Kona Wrote:  

This whole time I had Dana white confused with Dana brown.
Aloha!

[Image: db987e1c510e16a3a8e129c9d5a41b24_400x400.png]