rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big News: I'm Denouncing My Canadian Citizenship and Becoming Stateless in China

Big News: I'm Denouncing My Canadian Citizenship and Becoming Stateless in China

This is obviously a big decision for me and it isn't being taken lightly, but as of May 15, I will permanently renounce my Canadian citizenship and become stateless. My reasons for this are numerous, but the key motivations include some uncomfortable facts, which I address below in the following Q&A:

Aren't you worried that this will negatively impact your mobility, but with international, but also nationally.

The trust is that the moment I officially renounce my Canadian citizenship, it's unlikely I'll ever be able to move beyond Chinese mainland borders, at least in the next decade or two. China feels no obligation to provide even its own people who are effectively stateless (due to not being properly registered at birth, often because they were a second or third born child) with legal documents, so it unlikely they'll do so for me.

I've already done my research and confirmed that I'll be able to get a travel document from an organization that provides them to people who lack documents in places like war torn areas of Africa, which will be all the ID I need to buy train tickets in China, although I've yet to confirm whether I'll be able to fly with the document these organizations can provide me with. China, is a massive country, however, so living here provides with travel opportunities that are the equivalent of the entirety of SEA and Australia put together. So, it's not like I'll run out of new and exciting places to travel to for vacation.

Probably at some point, likely before I am 60 (a lot can happen in 30 years), China will create some sort of administrative procedure that will allow me to acquire travel documents that I can use as a stateless person to visit just about any country in the world.

It's unclear whether as a person of former Canadian citizenship, I'll ever be welcome again in Canada without going through a very tricky process to acquire a tourist visa.

Why Are You Doing This?

Simply put, I fucked up pretty badly when I was last living in Canada. Due to some regrettable mistakes, I'm virtually unemployable beyond very low level jobs, like seasonal fruit picking and perhaps working at garbage dumps. I can't even be a store clerk at a 7-11 because I'm not bondable.

Also, I've consistently and always failed with white women. They will not go anywhere near me, as I suffer from pervasive and unpleasant body odor and as a result, I lack a lot of necessary social conditioning that I simply didn't experience due to my body odor condition.

Asia is the only place I've ever been able to get laid, albeit only with mostly uneducated country-side girls. They are very forgiving about the body odor problem, although some prefer to fuck in the shower were possible and don't like to share a sofa with me to watch movies and cuddle or stuff like that.

I was raised in the Yukon and never really caught up on a lot of social skills most kids learn while they are still in school. Sometimes I feel a lot more comfortable relating with 5 years olds than people my age.

Economically, I'm a lot better off in China. I'm white, so I can make a lot of money in ESL, even though I lack any real teaching skills or meaningful experience. I can fake my way through being an effective teacher here usually long enough to get paid for 4 months or more before my students realize that I'm not the real deal and cancel their lessons with me. Fortunately, there are no shortage of available students willing to give me a chance.

The going rate for a full-time white, native English speaking teacher who knows what he's doing in Beijing is about $5000 USD per month, but I'm able to pull $3000, which is pretty good, all things considered.

It's not a bad living and I'd be fucked if I ever had to leave China. That's a big reason why I'm going forward with this. The work I do is illegal and could get me deported, since I'm on a tourist visa. By becoming stateless, it'll be impossible to deport me, so they'll have to choose between locking me up (which will cost them money) or letting me work (which I'll continue to do if I'm not locked up). There's no way my family would ever send me money, since they'll more or less disowned me at this point, so if I'm placed in house arrest, I'll run out of money fast and starve to death, which I doubt is an end result the authorities really want to deal with.

Why China?

Canada basically sucks at this point. Toronto and Vancouver are liberal cesspools and I don't speak French. I only know about 50 Chinese words, but that's enough to get by here. China is a country that respects tradition and it's safe from the liberal degeneracy in the West. I want to raise children here and being stateless is the only tool in the possession that guarantees that I'll be able to do that successful.

Plus, the food here is amazing and the culture is vastly superior to that of the West, with 5000 years of incredible history.

Beijing itself is an amazing city with great underground music and art scenes and lots of women, both educated (for you) and uneducated peasants (for me).

Where Are You in the Process of Becoming Stateless?

I've completed all of the preliminary steps and paperwork at this point. I have one more meeting at the embassy scheduled in May where I'll go in with a witness, turn over my passport, make a statement under oath abandoning all ties to Canada and my citizenship there and basically walk out of the room completely stateless.

It's a fairly easy process and pretty straightforward. There are lots of websites out there that will explain how it is done, so I won't bother repeating it here, although I might drop a datasheet in the future. Technically Canadian citizens can't drop their citizenship if it means becoming stateless, but this requirement is only on the books and not actually enforced.

Are You Committed?

110%. There's no way my mind can be changed at this point. I'm going forward with this no matter what.

I will keep you guys posted on the experience. Hopefully, the local authorities won't lock me up once they realize I'm here without a passport or valid visa, but if I do, I'm sure it won't be for luck. I'll have more info once my final trip to the embassy in May is completed.

If it goes well, I'll start to share information through personal channels (obviously it wouldn't be smart to do so publicly) about how to benefit from following in my footsteps. My goal is to create a tribe of like-minded people here in China and create a community that cannot be eliminated by Western cultural genocide.

Wish me luck!

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: giggle.gif]

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Who knew staying in the closet so long would drive a man to these sorts of extremes.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

That sounds fucking dangerous. Good luck though.

edit: Fuck.

China suits you I take it?

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:35 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Aside from the usual irritations that come with living anywhere, it's a really great nation.

It's no wonder that it seems posed to replace the USA is the dominant global hegemon.

The people here are genuine and hard-working and family is always a priority.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Canadian passport is perhaps the best passport in the world to have if you are travelling. Once you give it up getting it back will be a major problem. I cannot understand your logic in wanting to give it up. But then again what do I know.

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:41 AM)Bain Wrote:  

Canadian passport is perhaps the best passport in the world to have if you are travelling. Once you give it up getting it back will be a major problem. I cannot understand your logic in wanting to give it up. But then again what do I know.

Suits doesn't travel. His obsessive-compulsive disorder makes it difficult to even leave his apartment because he worries about his door locking properly.

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:49 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:41 AM)Bain Wrote:  

Suits doesn't travel. His obsessive-compulsive disorder makes it difficult to even leave his apartment because he worries about his door locking properly.

That's true. The only times I have left China since moving here 6 years ago were to do visa runs for my tourist visa. Even though, I'd fly to Hong Kong or Kuala Lumpur and basically lock myself inside a hotel room and only come out to buy food and water.

Unfortunately, I'm too poor to order room service.

I'm mostly a homebody. I like being at home because there is a place for everything and everything is in its place. I have my X-Box, my beer fridge and my manga collection.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:13 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

I can't tell if this is a race troll or just a drug-induced word salad. Something about robots taking over and fucking all the white women?

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:35 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I get it! You said suits, but his name is suits!

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:54 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I get it! You said suits, but his name is suits!

Samuel 'Steel Trap' Roberts ladies & gentlemen.

This just seems totally retarded.

I am not getting why you need to give up your Canadian Passport, there are lots of places in the world you can work and get laid if you keep that passport. If you are stateless, who knows where they will let you into. China is an authoritarian State (I do realize many live good lives in China), and you will be stuck there as a white guy. I assumed you had family or were actually chineese. Perhaps you should focus on not getting caught (deported) instead.

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:57 AM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

I am not getting why you need to give up your Canadian Passport, there are lots of places in the world you can work and get laid if you keep that passport. If you are stateless, who knows where they will let you into. China is an authoritarian State (I do realize many live good lives in China), and you will be stuck there as a white guy. I assumed you had family or were actually chineese. Perhaps you should focus on not getting caught (deported) instead.

I see even New York has moved on to April at this moment. California is not too far off.

April Fools?!?!

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:57 AM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

It's not nice to call autistic people retarded.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This has got to be April Fools. Good one -- had me fooled.

Highest repped troll

Too many years in chinaland takes a toll.

- tsunsu, art of bullshit

Quote: (04-01-2018 01:10 AM)Bain Wrote:  

This has got to be April Fools. Good one -- had me fooled.

It's Suits, I'd need a verified copy of his CIT0302 Citizenship renouncement form combined with a teary video from Justin Trudeau confirming the tragedy before I believe it.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

The trust is that the moment I officially renounce my Canadian citizenship, it's unlikely I'll ever be able to move beyond Chinese mainland borders, at least in the next decade or two.

I'd say within five years the white ethno-state will be up and running. Thriving, in fact. Are you sure you want to miss out on that?

Aloha!

Quote: (04-01-2018 01:36 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:17 AM)Suits Wrote:  

The trust is that the moment I officially renounce my Canadian citizenship, it's unlikely I'll ever be able to move beyond Chinese mainland borders, at least in the next decade or two.
I'd say within five years the white ethno-state will be up and running. Thriving, in fact. Are you sure you want to miss out on that?

Unfortunately I think his wife is too Chinese to enter.[Image: banana.gif]

Besides, who's stupid idea was it to choose to establish Whiteyland on Hawaii.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Did you try baking soda Suits? Heard it worked for Roosh. [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (04-01-2018 01:41 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Did you try baking soda Suits? Heard it worked for Roosh. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Smart guy! Smearing baking soda will make her white enough to get through border security
[Image: 7BNdN-.jpeg]

Quote: (04-01-2018 01:31 AM)Ice Man Wrote:  

Too many years in chinaland takes a toll.

Chinaland is the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Sounds like a good joke

Happy April fools. You got me. I didn't realise it was April 1st until I finished my post.

I'm Canadian too originally and I was and am still unhirable there because then job market is beyond horrible. I couldn't even get a dishwashing job, they still managed to find excuses to not hire me. Needless to say I have never held a tax paying job.

Why not kill two birds with one stone? Marry a rich Chinese and get paid, get dual citizenship. You don't have to throw away your Canadian passport that allows you to travel to many nice places, like Ukraine, without a visa.