rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Korean girls the most beautiful girls in the world?

As someone who lives in Korea I wonder what people think of Korean girls, looks wise. I know many of you guys think they are materialistic and have the princess mentality, but are they the most beautiful in the world?
They are seen as the most fashionable and the most beautiful in Asia by many. But what about the world?
For the record, I don't mean Korean Americans. I'm talking about Korean girls. They look like this:

[Image: IU-2.jpg]
[Image: Suzy1.jpg]
[Image: 2017-08-01_11-40-36-800x418.png]
[Image: hyuna.jpg]
[Image: seolhyun-yoo-ain-new-drama-filming-2017.jpg]

Share what you think of them, your personal opinion, experiences

Yes, but when they aren't pretty they are damn rough to look at.

Around 65% of my notches are from Korean girls.

They aren't for everyone though, just like i cannot stand Latina women but other members on the forum love them.

On average, aren’t they one of the most cosmetically enhanced nations in the world?

Why do discussions about which nation has the most beautiful girls always revolve around pictures of models with a professional stylists and a pound of make-up?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-29-2018 12:45 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

On average, aren’t they one of the most cosmetically enhanced nations in the world?

True, but I think if we go for natural beauty in our standards we will find ourselves surrounded by men in wigs. Makeup enhances just as much as a simple eyelid or, nose or chin surgery, but not permanently.
In other words... so what?

Quote: (03-29-2018 12:46 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Why do discussions about which nation has the most beautiful girls always revolve around pictures of models with a professional stylists and a pound of make-up?

Sorry, I tried to present the standard of beauty in Korea. All girls want to be like IU, like Suzy. Irene, Hyuna, Soulhyun. The standards of beauty shape how the rest of the society tries to look. There are many girls as beautiful as models who aren't celebrities.

Girls on the pictures are singers, not models. Google those 5 names as an example and you will not find a single photo of them looking bad. It's not stylists or photoshop.

Kyon, you already started a thread called "How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?" just last month and in your 22 posts so far on RVF you constantly ask other dudes in various threads about what they think of Korean girls. 90% of your posts on RVF so far about this 1 topic.

Kyon, are you on RVF to actually contribute something useful, or are you here to use this forum to mentally masturbate to your pedestalizing k-girl fetish ?

Quote: (03-29-2018 12:56 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Kyon, you already started a thread called "How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?" just last month and in your 22 posts so far on RVF you constantly ask other dudes in various threads about what they think of Korean girls. 90% of your posts on RVF so far about this 1 topic.

Kyon, are you on RVF to actually contribute something useful, or are you here to use this forum to mentally masturbate to your pedestalizing k-girl fetish ?

[Image: undecided.gif]
Well, I mostly lurk and read other people's comments, I don't travel a lot.
So my posts are mainly about Korean girls. I noticed most posts on this forum are about Eastern Europe, Japan, SEA and South America. So wanted to throw something new to the mix

Quote: (03-29-2018 01:07 AM)Kyon Wrote:  

So my posts are mainly about Korean girls. I noticed most posts on this forum are about Eastern Europe, Japan, SEA and South America. So wanted to throw something new to the mix

[Image: Heirs_Young_Do_father_slap.gif]

It doesn't matter if you travel or not.
If Korea is your speciality, then go into the other threads and add your knowledge on what you know, and what you know how to do.

If it's how to approach, date & bang Korean girls, then write about that. Write about how and where you do your approaches, (time of day and places) what worked and what didn't, how many dates it takes to get a bang, how you manage to keep girls interested in a relationship after you bang them (if that's your thing), etc, etc. This is useful information men here appreciate and can use..not junk threads like this which put girls on a pedestal or constantly talking about the same topic.

[Image: tumblr_o45209tctT1ua7m45o1_500.gif]

Apart from girls, you can also write about:

-speaking or learning the Korean language,
-about politics in Korea,
-getting a job or living in Korea,
-Korean culture & etiquette.
-Have you been in the Korean military like all other men there ? If yes, can you do Taekwondo ? Yes ?...then write about that.

[Image: Ko-Taekwondo-85496.gif]

Or you can simply talk about other areas of your life where you did some self improvement.
Weight lifting, education, making money, running a business...anything !

This forum is about sharing useful information and self improvement...not endless talking about 1 topic. Go into the other threads and read and start contributing to the community.

Good luck.

[Image: dT2fOaB.gif]

Quote: (03-29-2018 01:07 AM)Kyon Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2018 12:56 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Dude, your first post on this forum was used to start a thread entitled, "How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?" Now you've started another thread entitled "Are Korean girls the most beautiful girls in the world?"

You're not "throwing something new into the mix."

You're simply obsessed with pictures on the Internet of women in a country that you've probably never actually been to.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-29-2018 01:39 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Dude, your first post on this forum was used to start a thread entitled, "How do Korean girls compare to other nationalities?" Now you've started another thread entitled "Are Korean girls the most beautiful girls in the world?"

You're not "throwing something new into the mix."

You're simply obsessed with pictures on the Internet of women in a country that you've probably never actually been to.

I know why you are annoyed with me but you should stop trying to guess things about me [Image: dodgy.gif] Everything you said about me is wrong.
Yes it's a bit silly thread , I was just curious

Quote: (03-29-2018 01:37 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

/.../
Good luck.

You are right and that's what I will be doing... thanks for the long post. I will not be posting for the sake of posting either, only to contribute

You must be Korean. Even though the country counts as barely developed beyond North Korea levels to me, Koreans think everything Korea is best. Some of the most delusional people in the world.

Most Korean women look anything but models and TV stars. They wear layers of makeup, sickly pallor is preferred you'll see far more stubby pancake faced girls than beauties.

Read http://klownisms.wordpress.com/

Quote: (03-29-2018 01:53 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

That is one angry man.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-29-2018 02:06 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2018 01:53 AM)AsiaBaller Wrote:  

That is one angry man.

Indeed. Idk what made him spend 9 years there tbh. First month for me was enough. Angry hostile people without manners (spitting, shoving etc.). I won't be back.

I've never been to Korea but have lived in Koreatown here in Los Angeles for over 4 years now.

Some of the women are gorgeous but like kinjutso said, they are rough to look at when they aren't pretty.

For the most part I see that the youth love
-smoking cigarettes
-hang out and drink boba sugar drinks
-hang out with only Koreans

I'd say they're the rudest group of people I've ever met. I'd even go as far as saying they're quite racist too.

They also have absolutely no sense of direction, driving, parking and simply just walking. It amazes me every day, I wonder what that is.

On the other hand they don't seem to bother others. Just stay away from them and they won't bother you.

And I've also seen that the majority of older Koreans working shitty jobs seem to be pretty comfortable doing so.

Interesting people, but I have no intention of ever visiting their country.

Not even close winning with 65%

Korean girls are among the ugliest of EA if you take out the makeup / plastic surgery.

A huge number get surgery done to make their eyes look more European. It would make sense that westerners (or consumers of anime) might find this look appealing.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The eyelid surgery is not too look more "Western".

They want to look like other Asians who have natural "big eyes".

Quote: (03-29-2018 12:27 AM)Kyon Wrote:  

As someone who lives in Korea I wonder what people think of Korean girls, looks wise. I know many of you guys think they are materialistic and have the princess mentality, but are they the most beautiful in the world?
They are seen as the most fashionable and the most beautiful in Asia by many. But what about the world?
For the record, I don't mean Korean Americans. I'm talking about Korean girls. They look like this:
Share what you think of them, your personal opinion, experiences

I would put Korea above most European countries. This is a topic that is completely subjective though. Personally, I think pound for pound the best looking women in the world are probably in Ethiopia.

Here is something worth knowing though. Whenever I talk to women about Korean men, because Kdrama and Kpop are getting more popular where I live... most females describe Korean men as pretty. Had a conversation with an attractive black woman who taught in Korea for 4 years. She dated a lot of Korean guys during that time. She told me in the bedroom these guys were some of the best she had ever had... and some of the worst. All of them treated her better than she had ever been treated before... having grown up in a ghetto area I can only imagine. She said she LOVED the look of Korean guys. Keep in mind, I would rate this girl an 8 at least, some guys here would call her a 9 and others a 7, but a hot girl for sure.

The story that stood out to me most was this. She had started dating a guy. Described him as marriage material. At one point they started play wrestling on the bed and she pinned him... he couldn't move or get up. She said after that her attraction for him slowly faded away, despite the fact that he was amazing at everything else. Shortly after she left Korea.

We can talk all day about what country has the hottest women. If you can't turn them on... then what is the point?

I like Koran girls but not for the reasons the OP was hoping for.

한국분이세요? Or in love with Korea lol

I will chime in as a Korean-American because I doubt any real Korean people read this shit.

"Girls on the pictures are singers, not models. Google those 5 names as an example and you will not find a single photo of them looking bad. It's not stylists or photoshop."

Haha. Stuff like this reminds me I'm on a "game" forum [Image: icon_razz.gif]
People like that don't step outside their house without everything (makeup, hair, lighting, etc.) being staged perfectly (as well as many normal girls).

Subjective but there are much hotter girls in the clubs, etc. and around Gangnam in Seoul.

For dramas, etc. the producers purposely pick girls that are average-looking to play the protagonists so that the viewers (average-looking Koreans and foreigners) can relate to them more.

Perfect example would be Park Shin-hye:

[Image: parkshinhye_201b.jpg]

Not ugly but has a look that many Koreans would describe as "plain" or even "country bumpkin-like" (rough translation).

[Image: 2013101112008056209_2.jpg]

Club rats:

[Image: RCsQwli.jpg]

[Image: oWFetfY.jpg]

[Image: oYZOWVf.jpg]

[Image: lOFMSUU.jpg]

(From my post here)

Not pictured but saw one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in my life at that club. I'm done with the "rating girls" thing since I do this to bang girls not impress dudes on the Internet (heard Grindr is good for that) and don't want to further aggravate peoples' insecurities (wanting to impress dudes for whatever reason) by promoting that kind of culture but that bitch was like an "11"

To answer OP's question, it is subjective but personally, no
Overall, I like Koreans the best (not just looks) since I am Korean but if we are talking solely looks, Colombia is pretty good (almost no Koreans/Asians in general have bodies) and I'd imagine Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Russia) since I tend to like slim girls with pretty faces. Scandinavia (Norway) looks like it could have potential, too, but was only there briefly on a layover

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Honestly, all the pictures from that club (Arena) makes me want to pack my bags and leave for Seoul tonight

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ClubArenakorea/photos

Problem is they don't let in foreigners

Korean girls give me zero response. It's like I don't exist as a human being when I approach them. These bitches just wouldn't talk anything. Now Japanese women are a whole different thing. Very warm and receptive. Also hooking up outside their race is not a huge deal like Koreans. Looks wise I find them comparable and will depend more on the individual girl.