rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advanced game technique : I'm dying but you can save my life with sex

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=1202034

This guy successfully convinced a woman to sleep with him to save his life. I'm pretty sure the quality of the girl wasn't top notch, most likely retarded. I won't be trying this one any time soon, but still, game recognised.

Quote:Quote:

A Rotorua man has admitted telling a woman he had been forced to drink poison and would die unless she performed certain sexual acts on him within 48 hours.

The 24-year-old pleaded guilty in the Rotorua District Court on Friday to sexual connection induced by threat and male assaults female.

He will be sentenced on May 25.

The police summary of facts states the man went to the woman's home, "red faced and bent over holding his ribs" and told her he had been beaten up and forced to drink a vial of toxin.

He told her he would die unless he didn't sweat it out within 48 hours. She suggested he go for a run but he said that wouldn't work as he had to sweat it out in a "particular way". He told her there was no antidote as the person who beat him up was flying overseas.

Shortly after, she began getting emails from an unknown email address appearing to verify his story.

The emails instructed her to perform sexual acts on the man four times and have sexual intercourse three times within the 48-hour period, to exhaust the toxin from his system.

The summary said the woman only consented because she believed the man's life was in danger.

Following this 48 hours, the emails and threats continued. They said people she loved would be hurt if she didn't perform certain sexual acts with the man. The kinds of activity included performing the acts three to seven times per day, or until he fell asleep, as well as allowing the man to film it on his phone.

The threats stated if she didn't comply, semi-naked photos of her would be posted on the internet. She was also promised a car and large quantities of money if she did as instructed.

The woman began to suspect it was the man sending the emails as they included spelling mistakes, referred to him by a nickname he only ever called himself and because he was the only person to benefit.

Eventually she confronted him and he denied knowledge of the emails. He grabbed her arm, twisted it behind her back and knocked her to the ground.

When the woman realised the threats were not going to stop she confided in a friend who encouraged her to report it to the police.

The man had not previously appeared before the court.

Alright, which one of you guys is this?

Quote:Quote:

The woman began to suspect it was the man sending the emails as they included spelling mistakes, referred to him by a nickname he only ever called himself and because he was the only person to benefit.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

My nickname for myself is "The Tiger-Snake."

I'm the King of Beijing!

Ok, so now we know the Alpha Virgin has come up with some new tricks. First is money blackmail, now sex blackmail.

He definitely learn something during his time on RVF. The troll is strong.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Sort of funny. But I don’t know if lying is a crime in this case? Ask one of the lawyers on the forum?

I think she's full of shit. No woman will have sex with a man unless she's attracted to him or to something he has. Saving a man's life is not enough for a woman to put out. She was inclined to have sex with him before he....tricked her.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzh6ijkrLf1s010a4_500.gif]

The lawyers and judges can get together and have their own little debating club over this as to whether lying is a crime.

What put the nail in this guy's coffin here:

the fact >or the allegation< that when she challenged him he put her arm behind her back and knocked her to the ground.

That changes a bemused amusement at trailer trash on the part of officialdom into a more serious regard for what happened.

A big feature in the Darwin olympics taking place here is that they are obviously both dumb phuqs and pond life by their behaviour and anyone that sends these stupid emails and tries this will find it hard to be taken seriously when arguing that -hand on their heart- 'your honour I never hit her/ it was genuine self defence.'

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

"Awww gummon cuz... You gotta suck it out ay. You don't want me to die do you? I mean... The emails verify everything right?".

She should get jailed for stupidity lol.

i think she just wanted attention, put the story online and the comments told her she should try to get the guy arrested. Personally, she didn't even feel it was worth jail she simply felt stupid.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

I can't believe this sexual assault training video is still on Youtube:

It was posted 9 years ago and it STILL hasn't been taken down.

Disgusting.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is literally the plot of many wuxia / kungfu movies or series: swordsman gets poisoned, time is rapidly running out, and he can only be cured if hot virgin falls on his meat sword willingly.

Quote: (03-26-2018 07:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I can't believe this sexual assault training video is still on Youtube:

It was posted 9 years ago and it STILL hasn't been taken down.

Disgusting.

Just want to note that Marley Shelton, the actress who played Wendy Peffercorn, would probably be considered a wall survivor.

[Image: attachment.jpg38747]   
[Image: attachment.jpg38748]   

https://www.maxim.com/women/wendy-peffer...os-2016-03

A more advanced technique is to draw two dots on your cock with a red sharpie, and then tell the girl you were just bitten by a snake and she needs to suck the poison out.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a similar scenario in some anime...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (03-27-2018 02:31 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

A more advanced technique is to draw two dots on your cock with a red sharpie, and then tell the girl you were just bitten by a snake and she needs to suck the poison out.

That shit's for amateurs and weekend warriors.

Real pros do this:
Quote: (05-20-2013 11:55 AM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

I know some of you brahs ( especially newbies) got problems with getting regular BJ's from some girls.

My regular who lives a couple hours away used to be very reluctant to give me a proper sloppy blowjob.

She merely takes in the tip and even then it is just an unenthusiastic movement of the mouth and weak stroke of her wrists.

Fucks like a champ though !

I decided to put some nicotine on my cock to alleviate this problem by getting her slightly addicted to it.

I have to say it has done wonders to the blowjob department of my sex life !

Her enthusiasm has skyrocketed and 2 days ago randomly unzipped my pants to give me a blowjob ... without me asking ! Usually i have to push hard for it.

Just dissolve some Nictone lozenges in some olive oil and put it on your dick before she gives you a BJ. Tell her its for her own taste.

Thanks Brahs !

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Well guys it doesn't count as sex to the girl because the guy was under duress, right?