rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forgetting to Tell Her My Name (Need Advice)

Today, I did 2 more indirect approaches at the grocery store. One ended badly as she looks a lot older than me. I couldn't tell she was 30ish as I noticed her body before her face from the back/side, which was banging and she's quite stylishly dressed. And also apparently was shopping with her bf which I didn't notice at first.

However, another approach I did was more successful. I managed to get the number. And as I have said in the Approach Thread, my main problems last time were eye contact, smiling too much, and skipping Galnuc. This time, I corrected these mistakes, and while I wasn't as smooth as last time in the actual conversation, I did a part of Galnuc alot more naturally than I expected, but forgot the n part.

Its a girl whose slightly younger than me and turns out to live in the same building as I do. I believe she's 18 and goes to a different university than me. While she entered her number and her name into my phone, I forgot to tell her my name.

Was forgetting to tell her my name a catastrophic mistake?

And if not, is texting her in 2 days alright? I'm planning to keep it straight and simple, no reminding her who I am. I did these approaches just before 8 pm, so same day won't work (and its too late now)

Finally, does living in the same building I do complicate or simplify things?

Stop complicating your life. If you want to bang her soon text her soon. If you want to schedule her later in the week because you have a ton of options then do that. Texting a girl 2 days later in this stage is almost guarantee she will have forgotten about you.

The fact that you made a thread about a girl who you don't know is going to even respond your text shows that you are too dependent on your successful approaches. Approach more chicks and stack up more leads and you will be the one forgetting her name.

It might seem that you are in the early stages. My advice to you, " YOU WILL NEVER RUN OUT OF GIRLS"...So always be approaching. Your first few hundred will suck ass. Just keep going till you know how you can angle each approach, but getting too caught up in the single mistakes you make in your approaches will only keep you back. Apporach alot and adjust as you go.

Thanks for your insight!

I've only approached maybe 20 girls total in my life, mixture of day game and night game, so a real beginner. I haven't gotten a date from these approaches, but have gotten several numbers that ended up in flakes or for the messages to go nowhere.

Now looking back, maybe the name thing wasn't the most important, but is it a bad idea to try to run beginner game on a girl who lives 2 floors above you?

In any case, i'll go approach as many girls as i can from now on whenever i step outside the door doing my normal errands.

GALNUC is a powerful tool & one of Roosh's best contributions to the game.

As you get better (by approaching more & self-review), you may find GALNUC is only 1 tool in a whole arsenal of tools you can use in game.

Natural to overthink as a beginner, but don't sweat it too much. Focus on building solid game fundamentals over aching over why a particular interaction went bad. You can have good game & still have an interaction go bad. The only difference is the experienced gamer knows when he needs to fix something & when an interaction was bad for factors outside of his control.

Surgically precise game is best game.

-Surgeon

What's wrong with a simple text: Hey this is Aquarius, it was nice meeting you in the grocery store yesterday and it'd be cool to get to know you a little more. I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/cocktail/whatever.

As for the second part, how big's your building? Seems you've avoided her thus far because you didn't recognize her. No reason you can't continue to avoid her in the worst case scenario.

So, I should be worried some random chick who gave her number doesnt knows my name?

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Come on, Man.. It's a delicate issue. LOL

No shit y'all. Looking back it seems that I overreacted.

Had a long streak of getting no numbers so I was actually a bit thrown off that I even got a number. I walked up to her thinking "This is gonna fail for sure, but I'm gonna try anyways".

That probably caused me to dwell over on this nonstop last night.

Quote: (02-01-2018 11:51 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

What's wrong with a simple text: Hey this is Aquarius, it was nice meeting you in the grocery store yesterday and it'd be cool to get to know you a little more. I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/cocktail/whatever.

I'd change that to

"Hey, it's the mysterious man who didn't give you my name, I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/whatever"

Fuck all that "it was nice meeting you" and "it'd be cool to know you a little more" shit.

That stuff sounds lame and needy as fuck. Assume the sale and don't give a single fuck whether she comes or not.

You're giving her the opportunity to spend time with you, doing what you want. You're not trying to convince her to let you spend time with her. However by saying that "I had fun, you seem cool, i want to meet again" shit that's what it seems like you're doing.

If she doesn't want to come cool, no problem, maybe another time, maybe not. Her loss, you're going anyway and having a good time whether she's there or not.

You know she likes you, you know she wants to meet you, and you know she can't wait to hop on your dick too. And if you don't know that, fuck it, act that way anyway.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

[quote] (02-02-2018 01:09 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

[quote='Dulceácido' pid='1729750' dateline='1517503892']
What's wrong with a simple text: Hey this is Aquarius, it was nice meeting you in the grocery store yesterday and it'd be cool to get to know you a little more. I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/cocktail/whatever.[/quote]

I'd change that to

"Hey, it's the mysterious man who didn't give you my name, I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/whatever"

Fuck all that "it was nice meeting you" and "it'd be cool to know you a little more" shit.

That stuff sounds lame and needy as fuck. Assume the sale and don't give a single fuck whether she comes or not.

You're giving her the opportunity to spend time with you, doing what you want. You're not trying to convince her to let you spend time with her. However by saying that "I had fun, you seem cool, i want to meet again" shit that's what it seems like you're doing.

It also shows you like her a lot already, which shows you don't have high standards. The girl is also going to feel turned off by that because you're basically just saying to her "I like you [Image: smile.gif], I hope you like me" after one meeting. Do you realise how lame that comes across to men and women?

You should need time with a girl to decide whether you like her or not, like a few months, to see if she is up to your standards.

If she doesn't want to come cool, no problem, maybe another time, maybe not. Her loss, you're going anyway and having a good time whether she's there or not.

You know she likes you, you know she wants to meet you, and you know she can't wait to hop on your dick too. And if you don't know that, fuck it, act that way anyway.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

I texted "hey (her name), whats up" yesterday late afternoon. No response yet. I'm moving on. I'll approach more today if possible and over the weekend.

Looking back, while my game from opener to number close was not bad and much better than my previous daygame approaches, my game in between the number close and actually parting ways was truly horrible. You could noticeably tell I got super excited at that moment. Newbie mistake as I think Roosh talked about in his book Bang.

I mostly but not only approach white 7s (8s and above aren't that common where i live), and I've unhealthily pedestalized hot white girls for some reason ever since I knew that you don't just pee with your dick which was right around the time I moved from Asia.

This is the first time that a hot white chick gave me her number, so it could be my lack of inner game or thirst/pedestalization taking over me. I approached her thinking this would be yet another blow out.

What do y'all think is the best way to work on this inner game problem, besides just approaching more until getting a number from a white hottie becomes a "normal" thing for me?

Think of an approach like it's a video game and you still have more "lives" if you get blown up. It's not real, you're just playing a video game. That's what most of my friends do.

I'm not a video game guy, so I just imagine I'm an actor in a movie and just playing an improv role because I don't know her lines.

Try one of those.

A quick update on the situation can be found here

The old "shift thread" technique... Hmmm... I see what you're up to. lol... hahaha.

I'll generally ask her name part way into the interaction, once she has shown some interest, and I want to gauge it.

Ask her later rather than earlier. Why? If you ask her name after you two have talked a bit, and she doesn't ask yours, it's generally an indication that she's not interested, and number is likely to be a flake.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""