rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The way you *move* is a highly underrated aspect of game

I was casually walking down the street in a serious hotspot for hot girls in my area today and noticed something about my body language. I was getting higher than usual "eyefucks" from girls. Girls were trying to sneak checking me out lol. I was'nt wearing anything different. In fact I look a little sloppy and unshaven. But I looked at how I was *moving* in that particular moment and for lack of better way to put I was "striding" or "strutting" down the street.

So the way I was *moving* was apparently sexier to women. Guys this is a HIGHLY underrated aspect of the game. I don't really see anyone talking about this.

When strutting is talked about in the context of girls or game, it's usually relegated to goofy 70s/pimp stereotypes.

Now I hate to use him as a example, but you have to admit, this guy knows how to stride/strut:

[Image: article-2723679-207EBDF500000578-742_634x1123.jpg]

Not to get too deep in the broscience/evolutionary theory of this but it makes perfect sense as many species (most famous example being peacocks) of males use this to display their fitness.

Will report back on my "split-test" of this with my "normal/non sexy" walk and the response from girls. [Image: whip.gif]

I don't know who that is but I would advise against walking with your head down like this. Those skinny jeans are too skinny for my taste.

Quote: (11-21-2017 05:05 PM)Repo Wrote:  

I don't know who that is but I would advise against walking with your head down like this. Those skinny jeans are too skinny for my taste.

He's just avoiding the camera. He's got a good walk. Shitty actor, but good walk. It's confident, cocksure, he takes up space. He knows how to strut. Ladies apparently dig the dude. Skinny jeans either work or don't work depending on the guy. I wear them and they don't stop me from getting laid.

If you want to go classics they call this the duelist's swagger. The idea that a master swordman was always a lady killer in the Renaissance wasn't entirely romanticized bullshit.

It's twofold. Mentally, if you have the cocksure confidence that you can kill any man, be it king or beggar, with a flash of your blade, that shows in your attitude and girls are drawn to this like bees to honey.

Physically, if you spend years learning how to walk upright, do viper-quick lunge, and maintain your balance on a pole, you sure as hell gonna have near perfect posture.

I think this is why learning a fighting art / hitting the gym is the most popular "quick fix" (if there is ever one) recommended to man.

Back in my younger days I did a lot of my gaming in Aikido classes. I was young, hot headed and arrogant. Ironically I had way more success with the 18-22 girls than I do now. One girl, after sleeping with me on first date, said: "You walk around like you own that dojo. That's when I knew I wanted to fuck you".

If you are gonna pull this off you have to buy it hook line and sinker. Own it entirely and be unapologetic. You cant walk like this and then have a weak opener or be soft-spoken. This is one area where I find "fake it till you make it" doesn't work. After 2 years of gaming I got tired of that game, plus experience makes me a whole lot tamer. Sometimes I try adopting my younger self and either it doesnt work anymore or it feels forced.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Agree 100%, if you walk around like you own the city, girls pick up what you're putting out.

[Image: biDFHU0.gif]

Walk around like you got the biggest dick in the world and you'd gladly strut around naked if there weren't laws against it.

Most don't Talk about this.

Girl's notice almost everything about the way you move. Not just how you walk. Muscular and smooth is the key.

Sometimes stupid little tricks can impress chicks. I once hurt my left shoulder during a motorcycle accident and for several weeks learned to do everything with my right hand only. Some service girls were notably impressed when I took out my wallet, flipped it open and fished out a note with one hand before flipping it closed and pocketing it, all smoothly and proficiently without having to look.

Remember. Everything Chad does simply seems to happen flawlessly even though he's apparently not even paying attention. Chad's body is the uncontested alpha neanderthal while Chad's head is a vaguely amused God staring down on the scene from atop Olympus.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Roissy/Heartiste has addressed this multiple times. Head over to the Chateau!

[Image: 14c.jpg]

[Image: d0a.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Clicked on the thread and expected to see this:

His openers need some work though.

You want to move slowly and be super relaxed, not nervous/fidgety or preoccupied with your surroundings.

Lol several posters post the exact same thing I said more or less in the OP and then get the credit for it.

Ya'll need to give credit where it's due. Lookin at all you "thanks" posters [Image: wink.gif]

You can tell a lot about someone by the way they walk. It means things for both men and women. As a man you should walk with your shoulders broad and far apart, chin up several degrees from parallel with the ground and look at who you want to and what you want to look at for however long you'd like.You're a man after all. Always walk with surety in your intention and determination in your direction. Put some bounce into your walk starting with the front half of your foot moving slightly to your knees if you're a G, but don't do that shit if you're a professional clean cut dude. Keep your body language more open than not, never put your hands in your pockets. If you see a woman that consistently walks the same way I'd call my bookie and put 10:1 on her being a slut. If your appearance, tone, and actions aren't congruent with your walk then you're wasting your time thinking about how you walk.

What about if its -10 degress celsius?

Quote: (11-22-2017 10:39 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Be grateful it's not colder. [Image: angel.gif] But for a serious answer, I guess try to keep your cool, and walk like a man anyway.

[Image: 200.gif]

One good illustration of the importance of The Walk is when Sean Connery got cast as James Bond.
One of the reasones he got the role is the he "Walked like a panther" A predator indeed.

There are several good walks the one could implement.
The Cad Walk of James Bond or Don Draper which I personally try to move like.
You also have The Boxer which is more rough badboy from throwing punches and having a guard makes your shoulders very alpha, like any experienced boxer.

Slow and dellibirate movements, leaned back, Open.
Moving shoulders, straight back but still casual.

Ive found the a good pair of shoes is of importance here. The diffirence of a pair of boots or dress shoes compaired to converse or italian driversshoes is the a hard heal that makes a a optimal walk.

Hands also moving along the shoulders and if one should have a hand in a pocket; either have onliy the thumb visable or only the thumb inside the pocket.

Another related to walking is what in the fashion/style gurus call a silluette which can get alot of IOI's. The broad shoulders, slim waist.

Last note is the one should oze sexual energi with a slight smirk and slightly squinted eyes.

Like alot of things, find someone who does it well and copy/improve

Did someone mention my name? *High value unimpressed james bond stare

For me, the high value walk or bond walk is:

-Look upwards

-Look as few as possible to what your hand is doing so it seems like everything you do is effortless

-Bring out your high powered pechs

-Relax the shoulders

-Walk at a chill pace but not too slow

-At least one hand out of your pocket

I need to practice it more, but I clearly remember a chick, in my bed after a good ol' bang mocking my way of walking. But you know it was the kind of teasing girls do when rationally find it funny but emotionally find it attractive. Then I knew my game had been good.

Make men great again!

Quote: (11-21-2017 04:55 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

I was casually walking down the street in a serious hotspot for hot girls in my area today and noticed something about my body language. I was getting higher than usual "eyefucks" from girls. Girls were trying to sneak checking me out lol. I was'nt wearing anything different. In fact I look a little sloppy and unshaven. But I looked at how I was *moving* in that particular moment and for lack of better way to put I was "striding" or "strutting" down the street.

So the way I was *moving* was apparently sexier to women. Guys this is a HIGHLY underrated aspect of the game. I don't really see anyone talking about this.

When strutting is talked about in the context of girls or game, it's usually relegated to goofy 70s/pimp stereotypes.

Now I hate to use him as a example, but you have to admit, this guy knows how to stride/strut:

[Image: article-2723679-207EBDF500000578-742_634x1123.jpg]

Not to get too deep in the broscience/evolutionary theory of this but it makes perfect sense as many species (most famous example being peacocks) of males use this to display their fitness.

Will report back on my "split-test" of this with my "normal/non sexy" walk and the response from girls. [Image: whip.gif]

Effeminate look.

Quote: (11-21-2017 05:31 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

If you are gonna pull this off you have to buy it hook line and sinker. Own it entirely and be unapologetic. You cant walk like this and then have a weak opener or be soft-spoken. This is one area where I find "fake it till you make it" doesn't work. After 2 years of gaming I got tired of that game, plus experience makes me a whole lot tamer. Sometimes I try adopting my younger self and either it doesnt work anymore or it feels forced.

How did experience make you tamer?

Quote: (11-22-2017 10:51 PM)Laska Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2017 10:39 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Be grateful it's not colder. [Image: angel.gif] But for a serious answer, I guess try to keep your cool, and walk like a man anyway.

Aha yeah, but -10 thats the current temperature here, imagine in january [Image: tongue.gif]

However cold makes you want to crisp and try to heat your hands and walk uncomfortably outside.

I've been told by more than one person I put off the 0:14-0:21 vibe when walking.

Not intentional, nor a brag, but in hindsight it colors a lot about subconscious/internal frame and how better to hone it from here on.

But it comes from confidence, intention and direction. Channel it positively.
No one can fake this.

The bad news: it takes years to get into this frame.
The good news: you're hearing this years before I figured it out.

Quote: (11-23-2017 11:24 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

I've been told by more than one person I put off the 0:14-0:21 vibe when walking.

Not intentional, nor a brag, but in hindsight it colors a lot about subconscious/internal frame and how better to hone it from here on.

No one can fake this.

This is NOT a seductive walk in the slightest.

Imagination != Reality!

Quote: (11-23-2017 11:37 PM)Robert Augustus Masters Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2017 11:24 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

No one can fake this.

This is NOT a seductive walk in the slightest.

Imagination != Reality!

No, it's not seductive it all, as I had said. It's a "Don't fuck with me frame" that I'm trying to channel into something more positive.
It's about channeling your optimal frame.

I've been told I walk like a boxer in the past. A lot of it just because I exercise a lot so the way my body is structured gives me an athletic look. I also just like taking up space and swaggering around. My, dad, uncle and grandfather are all the same way so I think I got that walk from them. They all walk and talk like they own whichever place they're in and they were all known players in their respective heydays.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.