rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Foreign and Older (30+) Women More Racially Magnanimous than Young Anglo Women?

Are Foreign and Older (30+) Women More Racially Magnanimous than Young Anglo Women?

Went out tonight and encountered a lot of brutal rejections. A lot of girls would walk away at "Hello". Almost all these rejections came from young Anglo women (they comprised the vast majority at this club).

On the other hand, I noticed that young foreign girls (European, Latin American, Asian) are a lot more friendly to me, insofar as they will not reject me at "Hello" and give me a chance to showcase my personality to the point where I can dance, makeout and pull.

I've also noticed that older (30+) Anglo women are also nice to me, giving me a chance to showcase my personality where I can escalate physically.

The most quick and brutal rejections come from young Anglo women. I surmise that as a guy who comes from a demographic that is heavily negatively sexually stereotyped (brown guy in North America), they see me as "low value" on sight and dismiss me right away.

Because young Anglo women care a lot about what their peers think, they don't want to be seen associating with a "low value" guy and dismiss me on sight.

On the other hand, foreign and older (30+) women care less about what their peers think, and are more likely to give an objectively handsome guy who belongs to a negatively sexually stereotyped group a fair shot.

Thoughts?

Quote: (11-18-2017 03:21 AM)GymBro Wrote:  

Went out tonight and encountered a lot of brutal rejections. A lot of girls would walk away at "Hello". Almost all these rejections came from young Anglo women (they comprised the vast majority at this club).

On the other hand, I noticed that young foreign girls (European, Latin American, Asian) are a lot more friendly to me, insofar as they will not reject me at "Hello" and give me a chance to showcase my personality to the point where I can dance, makeout and pull.

I've also noticed that older (30+) Anglo women are also nice to me, giving me a chance to showcase my personality where I can escalate physically.

The most quick and brutal rejections come from young Anglo women. I surmise that as a guy who comes from a demographic that is heavily negatively sexually stereotyped (brown guy in North America), they see me as "low value" on sight and dismiss me right away.

Because young Anglo women care a lot about what their peers think, they don't want to be seen associating with a "low value" guy and dismiss me on sight.

On the other hand, foreign and older (30+) women care less about what their peers think, and are more likely to give an objectively handsome guy who belongs to a negatively sexually stereotyped group a fair shot.

Thoughts?

Can you elaborate on the bolded part? I think that would explain most of it.

Thoughts?

I am "Anglo" - well Anglo-Celt to be precise.

6'3", often in a suit, three degrees and a good white collar job, appearing to continental European women and North American women as classic British looks, but guess what?

Most of my brutal rejections come from Anglo women under 30 too.

These women are the most over-valued demographic on earth. I really don't understand why men from the global south venerate them.

Before you take anything personally, have a look in the threads which discuss how British men get on in the British dating market.

Another thread about this gymbro. Every thread you have started is about this. Get better game. Get some pussy and quit being so obsessed with white girls.

[Image: ArPyuvjU.jpeg]

Quote: (11-18-2017 04:05 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Thoughts?

I am "Anglo" - well Anglo-Celt to be precise.

6'3", often in a suit, three degrees and a good white collar job, appearing to continental European women and North American women as classic British looks, but guess what?

Most of my brutal rejections come from Anglo women under 30 too.

These women are the most over-valued demographic on earth. I really don't understand why men from the global south venerate them.

Before you take anything personally, have a look in the threads which discuss how British men get on in the British dating market.

6, you know the answer, they are simultaneously or historically (not all of course esp at this point) the hottest and at the same time have been raised in the shitty west, which ruins them both when hot and NOT hot, which is even worse I say

You could have argued that women in general are the most overvalued demo on earth; that would have been funnier. In times past, they were cherished. Now they're just a borderline nuisance, since the facts of biology and family still remain, to some [minimal] degree.

Thoughts?

There might be some truth to this. That being said, some of this can be negated via one of these following ways (my guess):

(A) Social circle game. A dashing brown guy can certainly do better if he's vetted and in with a social circle. More likely that the brown guy can find a chick that he relates with on some levels.

(B) Career success & monetary flaunting game. Ok, there really ain't much game here, but let's face it. Indian-Americans (and I'm sure many Pakistanis, etc.) are some of the most accomplished minorities in the United States right up there with Jews & other Asians. I don't think a decent looking Indian doctor making 200-300K per year or more and drives luxury cars, takes vacations wherever he wants, buys real estate wherever he wants will have ANY trouble at minimum attracting some good looking gold diggers. Unfortunately, this isn't necessarily game, and it could be an eventual recipe for disaster. Still best to go for the same type of chick that a middle-class version of the same dude if he wants real love love & loyalty.

[C] Fame game. This one is probably next to impossible for most folks but hey. Something tells me a guy like Jay Sean probably does really well in the right circles. The guy is signed to Cash Money Records (unfortunately they were the hottest record label more like 7 or 8 years ago, not today lol). Kal Penn who played Kumar in Harold & Kumar could do well. Same thing with comedian Aziz Ansari. I believe Aziz mainly dates white girls. If a new Indian star comes up in the social media sense as Yemeni-American "Adam Saleh", I'm sure he'd quickly gain a fanbase as well. If you're Jay Sean, you can bang the absolute hottest Indian girls on the face of the earth. You can bang Bollywood girls (from Mumbai, India), you can bang the hottest, wealthiest Indian chicks in the USA, Canada, Europe or Dubai lol. Now as far as white girls, I'm sure he can bang a ton of them too (does he even want to bother with too many of them? Lord knows when he can land an Indian 10 any day of the week).

Jay Sean could pass for other races though easily (my opinion) & there's no denying his swag & physique:

[Image: MV5BMjExNzI5MjA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ3...E2%80%8Bpg]

[Image: gallery_bollywood-jay-sean-1.jpg]

Quote:OP Wrote:

[Image: 7pmF0vV.gif]

[Image: MdVBV4k.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

IRTs need to stop their crying. I keep saying time and time again that your genetic cousins over in the West Indies slay pussy left and right and look just like you. The difference is that West Indian dudes are cool, have game, are confident, and don't act like weirdos who are obsessed with white girls.

It's always someone or something else with these IRTs, can never be introspective and think that your own personal approaches and game is the issue. Lots of brown guys get laid. In Toronto lots of brown dudes kill it. No girl ever brings up goofy weird IRTs when she is getting games good by a brown guy.

If you look and act like an IRT the girls won't like you. Same goes for me, if I dress and act like a FOB African guy I ain't getting no love from girls aside from fatties. Both groups have well deserved stereotypes of being goofy and having bad game. Girls shut it down. So the fix is.. don't act or dress yourself like those groups and you're fine. What is your excuse as you claim you are good looking and suave?

Quote: (11-18-2017 11:22 AM)kosko Wrote:  

IRTs need to stop their crying. I keep saying time and time again that your genetic cousins over in the West Indies slay pussy left and right and look just like you. The difference is that West Indian dudes are cool, have game, are confident, and don't act like weirdos who are obsessed with white girls.

It's always someone or something else with these IRTs, can never be introspective and think that your own personal approaches and game is the issue. Lots of brown guys get laid. In Toronto lots of brown dudes kill it. No girl ever brings up goofy weird IRTs when she is getting games good by a brown guy.

If you look and act like an IRT the girls won't like you. Same goes for me, if I dress and act like a FOB African guy I ain't getting no love from girls aside from fatties. Both groups have well deserved stereotypes of being goofy and having bad game. Girls shut it down. So the fix is.. don't act or dress yourself like those groups and you're fine. What is your excuse as you claim you are good looking and suave?

I agree with you. Speaking of this one of the rising stars (athletes) I'm a huge fan of is Victor Oladipo (Nigerian-American) who plays for the Indiana Pacers. You'd think being a ballplayer is enough to slay some poosay but no. This dude follows his passion and even sings R&B on the side now! I mean, that's what it's all about fellas. Following your passions (hopefully making money too!) & then plenty of poosy will often follow. It's contagious. And some of us gotta work on being more mobile and taking more trips. Can't be holed up in one low-density area for too long and expect to get laid by variety constantly.

Fully co-sign kosko on this, 100 percent.

Also, your use of the word "magnanimous" in this context is very telling. It's highly likely that you are a thirsty-as-fuck pussy beggar. This is as undignified as it is ineffective.

Start from scratch, go directly to the newbie Game forum, do not pass 'go' and do not collect 200 dollars.

EDIT:
Still laughing over the fact that this guy actually applied the word "magnanimous" to describe women's (sexual) choices.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

I'm black and have slayed NOTHING but white women in my entire life. The girl I slayed last night is 19 and she KNEW my real age and I still had no problems. I'm 15+ years older than her.

Yes race is an issue and getting laid is not the easiest with young white chicks but you gotta put that work in and stop letting that shit define you.

Figure out why you are coming off low value to these chicks and get to work on it ASAP. If you get blown out repeatedly before you even get to say anything that means your attraction game is fucked and you need a makeover and some gym time.

You have yet to talk about how you look... Height, weight or anything like that.. you just complain about being Indian or how white chicks are bitchy the entire time. Why the fuck should they talk to you?

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

There is a good post on OKCupid about this. They crunched all the messages sent (I think this is for the US only, but it doesn't say). Results:

Men messaging response rates:

[Image: 0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png]

White men 50% more likely to get a response from white girls than black/Indian.

When the shoe is on the other foot, white women don't get that play and we see white men are more selective:

[Image: 0*DIbSbIt6lw-vOI-T.png]

They also ask:

[Image: 0*NOPia0GJCyUb8AvI.png]

And we find that white women are much more likely to only be interested in white men; similar story with white men.

So those are your odds.

-------------

My take is that access to hot (top 15%) of white girls seems to require highg status marks and typically come through the social circle. Unless you have a number of obvious high status signs like good frame, confidence, better looking than her and well dressed, these girls probably won't give you their attention.

Also agree with the above. As a white man it's easier to get the attention from a black 8 than a white 7. Even if you are 8+. As kirdiesel posts, you need to maximise your maximal traits: muscle, frame, mind-set, clothing...

Quote: (11-18-2017 03:40 PM)gework Wrote:  

There is a good post on OKCupid about this. They crunched all the messages sent (I think this is for the US only, but it doesn't say). Results:

When the shoe is on the other foot, white women don't get that play and we see white men are more selective:

They also ask:

And we find that white women are much more likely to only be interested in white men; similar story with white men.

So those are your odds.

-------------

My take is that access to hot (top 15%) of white girls seems to require highg status marks and typically come through the social circle. Unless you have a number of obvious high status signs like good frame, confidence, better looking than her and well dressed, these girls probably won't give you their attention.

Also agree with the above. As a white man it's easier to get the attention from a black 8 than a white 7. Even if you are 8+. As kirdiesel posts, you need to maximise your maximal traits: muscle, frame, mind-set, clothing...

Interesting findings. I also found that ethnic males can have a lot more success in certain metro areas. For example, the Houston area is fantastic for ethnic males (that want to score with hot ethnic females), whereas Midwestern cities such as Detroit not so much unfortunately.

Quote: (11-18-2017 03:40 PM)gework Wrote:  

They also ask:

So those are your odds.

-------------

If I took those stats to heart I wouldn't get laid.

Internet isn't the real world.

The dudes with game that approach in real life can do well with all races.

To crack the white girls code isn't hard. I grew up fuckung nothing but white girls and grew bored of it. Just be cool and run in the same circles as them and you will fuck lots of them, it isn't rocket science.

Thoughts?

You answered your own question.

Now, how are you going to change things to show you have high value?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (11-18-2017 06:39 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Check out the response rate from black women. Any guy who wants a date should be looking their first, because they seem more likely go give a guy a chance. Some of the hottest women in the country fall into this category... I wonder if their response rates are better than their Caucasian peers?

This, again? Why haven't you been banned already? You copy-pasted one of my posts in another thread pretending it was you that wrote it. Geez OP, get a clue and get a life.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Aren't you the guy who described himself as a "facially aesthetic dark-skinned Caucasoid", and got mad that a woman who passed you up was making out with "a black guy who looked like a primate?"

The thing is, being a rando out at night is just hard. That's just the way it is. I've partied in Southern California schools with some of the most sexually liberal cultures on the planet and even there it was still hard. Getting laid isn't supposed to be easy. For ANYONE. I'm Indian and I penetrated over thirty women in four years of college -- was it easy? Fuck no, it took a shit ton of work, as it should for most people.

Every rando out there, black, white, brown, and yellow, is not going to have an easy time if he is just trolling for pussy. 98% of all women are going to reject you, and at night, often brutally. That's just how it is. Yeah a big white guy will have an easier time than you -- but even then many women will treat him like shit, refuse to even look at him, and viciously cockblock him simply if they feel like it.

Night clubs in general are a filthy shit show that bring out the worst in people. They are a symptom of a society that has completely lost its morals, and I'm not just saying that because of all the casual sex. I say that because a night club involves screaming nonsense over atrocious music to some drugged out fucked up female degenerate, while her landwhale friends and other drunk assholes try to cock block or fight you.

Anglo liberal white women are the least attractive demographic in my opinion. The ONLY reason we privilege them so much is because of porn. Most porn stars are white and most dudes watch porn. The only reason you like these irritating, anti sexual, overrated women is because you've probably had 209834 orgasms to women that look like them. It's social conditioning and nothing more. Knocking them off the pedestal would be one of the biggest social improvements we could make in the West.

^^^Fire^^^

Repped

Quote: (11-19-2017 01:49 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Aren't you the guy who described himself as a "facially aesthetic dark-skinned Caucasoid", and got mad that a woman who passed you up was making out with "a black guy who looked like a primate?"

The thing is, being a rando out at night is just hard. That's just the way it is. I've partied in Southern California schools with some of the most sexually liberal cultures on the planet and even there it was still hard. Getting laid isn't supposed to be easy. For ANYONE. I'm Indian and I penetrated over thirty women in four years of college -- was it easy? Fuck no, it took a shit ton of work, as it should for most people.

Every rando out there, black, white, brown, and yellow, is not going to have an easy time if he is just trolling for pussy. 98% of all women are going to reject you, and at night, often brutally. That's just how it is. Yeah a big white guy will have an easier time than you -- but even then many women will treat him like shit, refuse to even look at him, and viciously cockblock him simply if they feel like it.

Night clubs in general are a filthy shit show that bring out the worst in people. They are a symptom of a society that has completely lost its morals, and I'm not just saying that because of all the casual sex. I say that because a night club involves screaming nonsense over atrocious music to some drugged out fucked up female degenerate, while her landwhale friends and other drunk assholes try to cock block or fight you.

Anglo liberal white women are the least attractive demographic in my opinion. The ONLY reason we privilege them so much is because of porn. Most porn stars are white and most dudes watch porn. The only reason you like these irritating, anti sexual, overrated women is because you've probably had 209834 orgasms to women that look like them. It's social conditioning and nothing more. Knocking them off the pedestal would be one of the biggest social improvements we could make in the West.

This is easily, hands down one of the greatest replies of all time on this site.

in life diversity makes us stronger, and in order to make it you have to be open-minded.

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged

OP is a brown guy in Toronto right?

Anyone spending time in Toronto will realize the low social value of brown guys and will not be inclined to go with them even if initially they didn’t have any biases against them. Social value is super important for women and brown guys in general have super low social value in Toronto. Also how people around her perceive a person affects women a lot.

A friend of mine was into chubby girls but then everyone ridiculed him for it and now he won’t even approach a chubby girl. Apply the same logic to a young Toronto white girl with her friends. Or any girl for that matter who has local friends. The effect will be even greater for women because young girls care way more about what people think.

As a brown guy who moved to the states when I was very young, and as someone whose best friend is a certified brown “Chad”, all that matters is your looks/charisma.

I’ve seen my friend cold approach legit dimes at their prime and get invited to hang out. Also seen him get rejected by 7-8s.

Its a numbers game after your looks/charisma, your skin color is completely fuking irrelevant.

From my very own experience with dating apps, what I have noticed going out to bars at night and the occasional people watching; Anglo and Northern European white women are probably the least discriminating towards high value men of different races.

I consider myself to be in the top 10% of Indian guys and from what I have noticed out there, a well put together Indian guy can definitely clean up with white girls. White women will discriminate against you for not being "cool enough" or not having a high enough value but they do this against white guys as well, they just want the best they can get. Most of my success has come from white girls and I think they actually care the least about your race if you are well put together. Sure they may have stereotypes in their head but as soon as you break free from those stereotypes, it is not an issue.

A well put together brown guy can get some serious quality with western women, especially in this day and age with hipsters loving yoga and all of that eastern stuff. You just have to look good and come off as cool. The biggest sin you can commit when gaming white girls is being boring, other than that you're good to go.

Now as for what race and ethnicity of women I have found to be the most discriminating even when a guy is high value, it has to be Middle Eastern, Persian and women from the Mediterranean.

If you're not a blond hair blue eyed white guy, women from this ethnic group will absolutely refuse to sleep with you in most cases. A lot of them look down on Indians as being darker and inferior to them due to how people from that part of the world are (and that feeling is pretty mutual as well). I would say that alongside Latinas, these women are probably the most color conscious out there and worship the idea of having blue eyed blond haired babies.

Occasionally some of them will get with black guys because of the cool factor but other than that, they look down on most other ethnic minority groups as being inferior and not good enough. Most I have known do not see brown guys in a sexual way, exception being Italian American women who I've oddly had a great experience with despite the fact that people say Italian Americans are some of the most racist people out there [Image: confused.gif]

Not sure where OP resides, but in NYC, brown guys don't really get any discrimination. I'm not aware of any sexually negative stereotypes for brown men, I think the only men with a stereotype working against them sexually is Asian men (east Asia). But I agree with a previous poster, a brown guy with a good social circle has an advantage if anything. I can't imagine there being a negative social status stereotype either considering that Indians and Asians have surpassed whites in median income. But then again, most of perspective is based on NYC, which I'm aware is not at all representative of the country as a whole. Just my $0.02.