rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

London Datasheet Nov 2017

Introduction

London is somewhat of a bete noire on the forum, but it’s a place I have loved living in for a bunch of different reasons. One of these is the wonderful variety of women, another is the layout in central London which makes it an ideal place for daygame (shopping streets, squares, parks and universities, all within easy walking distance).

My background : Irish guy who spent about a decade working in London; did ok from social and night game, but had best results from daygame and most of this post is focused on that.

I’ll give a quick overview of the city, my view on the infamous London “Market”, then move on to the best spots I found for daygame, both outdoors and indoors (the latter is important in a city where it rains often, and where it’s dark by 4pm in winter). I’ve added a bit on nightgame, which isn’t really my forte any more, and then a few points at the end on food, gym, and weekend destinations which some people might find helpful.

Overview

Expensive. Famous for having expensive...everything, especially accommodation (more on this later)

Infrastructure. This is excellent (particularly the underground/tube) but not cheap to use : pay about £3 for a one way tube ride between Zone 1 (central) and Zone 2 (bit further out; most visitors will stay within Z1&2). Price goes up as you go through more zones. Paying with contactless (i.e. just tap your credit card against the “Oyster” reader) is the best value as it applies weekly caps on pricing. Black cabs are very expensive, with Uber being a fraction of the price (except for peak pricing, so try to extract before it starts raining [Image: smile.gif]). The Uber saga is ongoing at the time of writing and I’d expect that to drag out for months to come, so for now Black cabs can be avoided. Trains out of the city for weekend breaks are usually expensive, but for buses some good deals can be found on occasion.

Parks A great summer city, partly because there is a large number of quality parks.

Museums & Galleries. London has a huge number of excellent museums and galleries and nearly all the major ones are free.

Society/Culture. Like most big cities, (inner) London is a place people come to work, and this is reflected in the longs hours people work, the subsequent binge drinking that kicks off on Friday afternoons, the anxious body language/fast walking you’ll see on the streets, and the corporate/conformist/blue-pill mindset that is common. I believe these factors contribute to some girls not being open to daygame at times, and preferring to be approached in bars/through friends etc.

London Girls, Demographics & The “Market”

The London Market. In my view the market here tends to favour women, and men often seem to date down (forum members seem to mostly have the same view). I’ve also sometimes encountered entitled attitudes or got rude responses to daytime approaches, mainly from long-term locals. I’ve had my fair share of English girls through social channels so this issue didn’t bother me (and if nothing else it makes London a good training ground). However on the flip-side, the sheer variety and quality of the girls in London still makes it hard to beat, in my opinion. There are plenty of friendly, open-minded and attractive women in London, and it’s a fine place to game; if you are willing to work on your game, get your appearance and style sorted, and can deal with the occasional tough rejection, then you’ll do just fine.

Nationalities & Approaches All nationalities are here to varying degrees (either staying long term or at least passing through). Of the approx 8Mn people in greater London, 3Mn were born in a different country, and there are almost 1Mn EU workers. I personally recorded some 65 nationalities in my >600 daytime approaches of the last couple of years. The nationalities I approached the most (after English) were, in order: Spanish, Russian, French, American, Italian, Romanian and Polish. Probably the only nationalities without strong representation in London are South American. That said, they are here, and can be found.

Demographics & Migration My approach stats align reasonably well with London census and nationwide immigration data (differences probably being tourists and my personal taste). Polish form the largest foreign contingent in the country, and almost 2% of the London population. It’s interesting that eastern European immigration has flattened out in recent years, aside from Bulgaria and Romania which have increased a lot (driven by a more recent EU joining date compared to other countries). However there are tons already here (for example London is the number one Lithuanian city by population outside Lithuania). Immigration from Italy and Spain seems to have increased a lot in recent years also. What the Brexit effect will be, and when it when take place, remains to be seen, of course. For now London’s population continues to grow (Data sources are here, here, and here)

English. Most I approached were upper middle class with strong social circles and decent access to quality men; a tough nut to crack. Teasing can work very well with these girls, as does demonstration of social status/proof if you can.

Eastern Europeans & Russians. Mostly in London for the long term rather than tourists. Response/attitude is often dependant on how long they’ve been in London. Get them when they’re fresh off the boat for an easier time and best results.

Spanish/Italian/other southern European. Can be in London for a summer, or for longer term work. Some real sweethearts can be found (especially if they are from outside the big cities, and/or were still living with their family before they left).

Other. Au pairs from all over the world are in London – can be a real find, if sometimes flaky/timid (often they don’t have much free time and are eager to meet new people). Balkan girls can be top notch, if sometimes a bit blunt in conversation. Americans on holiday or new in town were among the easiest for me. Found the French hard work.

Daygame : Outdoors

Fitzrovia. By this I really mean the triangle formed by Euston station, Tottenham Court Road and the British museum. Encompasses UCL. More relaxed pace than Oxford St and a good mix of students, tourists, and locals. One of my favourites.

Universities. There are a couple right in the middle of London with no official campus entrance or barriers (other than the buildings) so access is easy. If you are worried about standing out you can stay around the fringes/streets and still get lots of student foot-traffic. Aside from UCL, there is LSE, in between Holborn and the Strand. Walk that route between 3pm and 6pm on a weekday for maximum student traffic.

Southbank. A mile long promenade that goes past theatres, museums, bars and restaurants, with people walking at a relaxed pace and are often easier to open here than on shopping streets (though quality can be lower). 5pm onwards for weekdays for the most traffic, all day at weekends.

Trafalgar Square / Covent Garden / Seven Dials. Good for tourists, any time.

Leicester Square / Piccadily Circus. Bit more hectic/intense and not places I focused on much but there’s great traffic. The Whole Foods shop near Piccadily Circus and the pedestrianised street next to it can provide top end talent.

Oxford St. Had to mention it. Lots of hot women, but also lots of daygamers, not all of them socially calibrated. Have known girls who work in the area who’ve been approached a huge number of times, which isn’t ideal for trying to create a spontaneous/romantic vibe. However the great quality and traffic just can’t be ignored. Lunchtime and after 5pm on weekdays and after noon on weekends is when it picks up. A high variance location - expect your harshest blowouts to happen around here, (I found commute times to be quite tough) but also some of your best results.

Regent St. Bit more relaxed, I’ve personally had easier approaches here than on Oxford St.

Soho. Can be hit and miss but again, I prefer to Oxford St.

Borough Market. More relaxed pace but less traffic of single girls in my experience.

Off the beaten track. If you prefer an area where your approach is more likely to be a first for the girl, then go further afield than central – Camden Town has a great pace to it (slow); you’ll find more alternative types here who are often more open to a daytime approach; the High St, Market, the Lock areas are all good. Some very high quality talent can be found in Chelsea, Kensington, and King’s Rd areas (near Sloane Square was a personal favourite of mine). The parks can be great in summer; Hyde Park being the largest and with most traffic, probably. Clapham can have great traffic and good quality but I found the girls tougher due to a higher proportion of resident anglosphere girls and a more conformist vibe (compared to Camden for example).

Daygame : Indoors

Coffee Shops. London has a ton of casual coffee/sandwich shops, such as Pret a Manger. What I like about these places is the seating layout which is conducive to starting conversation / elderly openers (Pret is particularly suitable for this). They also have usually have good seats for street viewing.

Museums & Galleries. The National Gallery was my regular haunt. As mentioned already, it’s free, so you can walk in and leave for no cost if no girls are around. Like any gallery, you can use tons of situational openers based on the artwork – just get alongside a girl looking at a painting and comment on it. Has tourists of course but also people who have moved to London recently, and art students. Same comments apply to the British Museum. The Tate Modern has a higher proportion of art students...with some blue hair-types included unfortunately. Saatchi Gallery off King’s Road is another good one. This list could go on for pages so I’ll leave it there.

Shopping malls & department stores. UK doesn’t have the mall culture of the Americas, but there are several worth mentioning. In central, Selfridges on Oxford St is a very large store with significant talent; Liberty of Regent St is smaller but also has talent (the smaller, quieter rooms will mean an audience is more likely). The Westfield shopping centres in Stratford and Shepherd’s Bush are easy to get to by tube and can have a large number of people. I’ve found the quality varied, and patience may be required.

Nightgame & date venues.

Nightgame wasn’t a focus for me for the last few years, so most of this is on date venues and a few specific mentions. In addition there’s a nightgame datasheet here which I rate as solid based on my experience.

Southbank. I took dates here because it’s close to Waterloo train station (good extraction point for me). If it’s summer go to the rooftop garden beside the Royal Festival Hall (not expensive from memory). You can also go to the outdoor bar in front of the Hall, or the bar in front of the BFI cinema, again not expensive. To go up a notch (and a price range) go to either the bar at the back of the BFI cinema or the Skylon bar inside the Hall, both of which have good cocktails and sofas.

Central - Soho. Kingly Street is a pedestrianised street off Regent St which has lots of bars and a relaxed vibe : Two Floors is a chilled bar with relatively inexpensive drinks; it’s good for dates or approaching. I found the bar at Jinjuu (also on Kingly) handy as part of a date crawl. Cahoots (Kingly Court) is an underground themed cocktail bar in the style of a 1940s tube station; not cheap but a cool spot (dates only). Streets in this area (and further into Soho) are good for bars and restaurants which are less pretentious than Mayfair. Aqua on Argyll St has a good layout for bar approaches and a decent terrace, and talent and ratio can be fairly good. Zoo bar has a language exchange on Sundays and Wednesdays which I went to a few times when I was learning Spanish and there was a friendly vibe, easy enough to get numbers.

Central – Mayfair. Not an area I hungout in much, places like the MayFair and Novikov had decent talent when I was there though I suspect a lot of them are pros. Higher end places like Libertines typically have quality talent and a good ratio but can be hard to get into to unless you have a table, are with a member or promoter or have an Innerplace card or similar.

Central – City. Avoid. Ratio is usually horrible and other areas are simply better. Monday to Friday is almost entirely a work crowd (hence the ratios) which can transition into an Essex crowd as the night wears on (but still not good). Effectively closed at the weekends.

Shoreditch. More relaxed vibe than central in general, and is now more mainstream than the hipster den it used to be. A lot of Spanish (and foreigners general) hang out in this area. You can stroll around and find tons of bars easily, but I will mention Floripa and Cargo, as they were decent bets for pulling. Hoxton hotel and McQueens can be good also (more upmarket). For dates, the Boundary has a great rooftop bar, Bar Kick can be fun also (Brazilian theme/ table football).

Kensington/Chelsea. I’ll mention two places in these areas – Kensington Roof Gardens which is great in summer, and Jak’s on King’s Road – very large basement restaurant and separate bar area; good layout, lots of young hot posh girls.

Camden. Tons of places on the High St, some can be fairly grimy though. The Underworld being an example – I found it friendly enough but the girls were a little rough.

Clapham. You get more British, Irish, Aussie, Kiwi, Saffa here, and less Euros. Old Town : Number 32 has decent quality and friendly girls and was my favourite spot for nightgame; bar layout excellent for approaching. Jam Tree also decent. Venn St Records small but usually has decent talent and layout good (also has live music – rare for SW London). Clapham High St : full of bars and is incredibly busy at the weekends. Some of it can be grim but you get a lot of decent student age girls also. Stroll between Clapham Common and Clapham North tube stations and check out any bar that looks decent on the night. Clapham Junction : Northcote Records (same chain as Venn St), B@1, Babel all decent places to pull, but the area tends to empty out by midnight/1am.

Museum “Lates”. Many of the museums have “Lates” : usually on a specific day of the last week of each month. Museum stays open late, has bars, DJs, special exhibitions etc. The V&A late (art/design/fashion museum) can be very good in summer, the Science museum has a ton of cool exhibitions but talent not as good as V&A. All are free, and you will often get a better quality girl than the bars and clubs.

Activities. If you want to do something fun on your date, then check out Bounce in Farringdon – table tennis tables, bar, very lively, or All Star Lanes for bowling in Shoreditch or Holborn (again, has a bar and a good atmosphere).

Logistics & where to stay

Rental prices. Where to live is usually a tough question for anyone who moves to London; the answer is never obvious. This link gives hard numbers on rental costs by postcode at a decent resolution and should be useful for those thinking of moving to London. It probably aligns with AirBnB short term prices, in terms of relativity. Some areas are of course nicer than others, but every area is quite mixed, partly due to social housing being everywhere in London.

Areas to stay. As a long term resident who lived in one area only, I may not be the best person to offer advice on where to stay. Anywhere central will be painfully expensive as everyone knows, but it’s not like the prices drop sharply when you go out to the inner boroughs. When anyone is thinking about a move/visit to London and asks me where they should try, I suggest Angel/Camden/Islington or maybe Shoreditch, or else the Docklands area – somewhere like Limehouse, where I think it’s a little cheaper, but is still close to the action. If money isn’t a problem at all then obviously you can live in central if you want. If you are willing to live in outer London (or your budget forces you to) then there are places that are quite aways out but actually have a quick train service to central, e.g. Croydon : had a chequered reputation in the past but has improved a lot over the years as more professionals moved out there (when I saw it had a Boxpark and a Waitrose I knew times had changed [Image: smile.gif])

Date logistics. For dates, logistics can be a killer if you don’t live centrally but start the date there, or if you are trying to extract for a ONS from central (like any big city). I didn’t live centrally and focused on daygame, so would either have the first date locally and try to bar hop into my flat or have the first date centrally with no intention of an extraction, but tee things up for a second date closer to home.

Other

Food. Have seen negative posts on the forum about this. The reality is that expense plays a part here – if you have a strong budget then you can go to the better restaurants where the food is excellent. Some mentions based on personal experience (most are central):

Asian. Sushi Samba (central) is expensive but quality food. Has a nice but small bar, and great views. Yauatcha does great dim sum (You can get cheaper but still good stuff in Chinatown if you find one of the better places)

Indian.
Dishoom (central, chain) is a decent Indian restaurant(s), although if you want something cheaper but still good then Brick Lane in Shoreditch is the obvious choice (and I would recommend Standard Balti there).

Steak. Goodmans or Hawksmoor are both top end places.

English. Sunday roast is an English traditional meal of roasted meat, potato and veg, and Yorkshire pudding, all with gravy. Recommended. You can go to the better known places like Roast in Borough market or Hawksmoor, but I’d suggest finding a decent pub further out, near wherever you’re staying; most will do a good roast for much cheaper. If you want to try something a bit more adventurous, go to Simpsons Tavern off Cornhill in the City for lunch on a weekday and have some old school English fare : steak and kidney pie followed by a dessert of stewed cheese, all washed down with a pint of Chop House ale.

Gyms. There is a huge variety in price and standard. I’ve been a member of a few different gyms, and would recommend Pure Gym - much cheaper than anywhere else (GBP20 per month with no contract/joining fee), but solid equipment and lots of power racks (in my local one, at least). Decent number and footprint across London.

Trips away. If you’re staying here for the long term, weekends away options include:

Cornwall/Devon Has the best (only, really) spots for surfing - e.g. Newquay, Bude, Croyde. At 6 hours drive it’s a schlep, and the train is similar, and not cheap (I paid ~£84 return last time I went)

Peak District. Great spots for rock climbing, and hiking/other outdoor stuff also. 3 hours drive from London (train to Sheffield also an option).

Brighton. Nice coastal town with small population but some decent nightlife and a university. Easy to get to from London (~1 hour 15 on train from London Victoria)

Cotswolds. Beautiful countryside towns to drive through and spend time in. 2 hours drive from London. Not a bad place to bring a girl for a weekend.

New Forest. 2 hour drive from London. Picturesque area with decent hiking. Again, good to take a girl there.

Lake District. Beautiful area for hiking in Northern England, bit of a distance from London though, at ~6 hours drive.

Europe. Low fares to Euro destinations from budget airlines (Ryanair/Easyjet) make London a great base for exploring all of Europe. While I’ve put this near the end, this point is a huge plus, although widely understood.

Meetup.com. If you’re here for an extended period, and want to meet people, then use this website. It’s hugely popular in London and you are almost guaranteed to find a group on it for any interest/hobby you have.

If there’s anything more I can add here just let me know and I'll my best to answer.

Cheers

Great input on London. I live here and wholeheartedly agree with this. It's a tough gig at times and logistics is the key but if you have the patience and determination then London can have some magical gems at times. Bring money and game and you'll be sweet.

How many bangs while in London? Just curious.

I've been here for about seven months and it's definitely
Grown on me, but all in all I'd rather be in Budapest... with that being said your data sheet is spot on +1

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Thank you for your report. The hottest girl I ever banged was a young Dutch Marxist in London, so I will always remember this great city.

I won't answer this, partly because I don't think it offers much value or useful information (I was living in London for a long time, and had more than one LTR).

I will give the answer to a different question though - my bang to approach ratio was about 40% of what I had in Medellin (albeit with a smaller sample size).

Hopefully that gives a useful reference point on the relative difficulty level of London (for me at least).

Quote: (11-11-2017 03:02 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

How many bangs while in London? Just curious.

I feel compelled to respond to this. I am an experienced American late 20s daygamer (been daygaming 3+ years, over 2000 approaches, have daygamed EE, USA, western Europe, SEA and East Asia). I am currently in London now and sadly it simply falls well short of the daygame you can find outside the anglosphere. As far as western daygame goes, London and NYC are the best, but it's not really saying much. I had high hopes for London when I came here a few months ago, but now I am counting the days until I leave to start a new job in East Asia.

To start with, the default quality of woman is simply low. You will be amazed at how few attractive women there are given the INSANE foot traffic in places like Oxford Street in peak times. I joked with my friends that I wish we could just make all the guys and ugly chicks invisible - if that were the case, it would be tumbleweeds on the street. I would estimate the percentage of attractive women vs. total pool of women you see on the street in London is far less than 1% - I would argue .1%. I don't think this is an exaggeration - you see a solo girl in the HB 7+ range on average once every 30 minutes even on Oxford Street at peak hours. This has ramifications beyond just not being able to rack up volume - it also inflates the girls SMV and gives them unmerited high levels of self esteem. I agree with the OP that you do see men dating down quite a bit here. I have yet to see a man dating up in London. That alone speaks volumes.

Also, PLEASE do not come here from EE like I did. I went from a 3 week eurojaunt in Kiev to move to London for first time in 10 years and the dropdown in quality was very depressing.

The logistics in London are also horrid. The residential areas are completely separated from where you will actually meet girls. In contrast, I have been to cities where you can meet the girl at a bar that is literally next door to your apartment.

The streets themselves are also very unpleasant. You will be bumped and jostled continuously, see piles of trash on the street (people just leave it there for the trashman to pick up when he comes), and you will see many annoying Arabs chattering in their own language wearing head to toe burqas. The atmosphere itself is simply not pleasant. The high prices ($6 for 1 way subway ticket if you don't have contactless card) are simply salt in the wound.

I felt a need to respond to this because there are certain guys out there who keep trumpeting how great London is for daygame (*cough* troy francis, tom torero *cough*). So I came there with high hopes. But if you've ever daygamed outside the anglosphere (especially in East Asia or EE - I can't speak for South America yet), you will be sorely disappointed.

I went out today again just to make sure I was giving London a fair assessment. I was out for approximately 4 hours (to Convent garden, leicester square, trafalgar square, regent street and oxford street), and saw around 10 HB 7+ solo hot girls, give or take a few. Not 10 NUMBERS, 10 GIRLS. If you consider a "good" number close ratio is around 30%, the volume is simply not here to support serious daygaming. So please, look elsewhere if you are really serious about daygame - the results here are NOT worth the effort. You WILL work much harder here for what you can get better elsewhere.

@Jimbo, your speaking the truth.

When i hear stories from guys in London grenade approaching 20,30 women in a day i know something is not quite right because its rare to see even 1 attractive women in a day. Like you said spend the day in west end you may see approx 3-6 women worth taking out on a date, yet your foot fall would be in the 10,000s.

Your echoing everything i know about London, i have lived here my whole life. The 7s and 8s over here really can act a fool, i deal with down to earth, respectful and humble sweet, submissive 6.5s/7s but they are quite rare. I know what the signs are for these types of girls cos i been here so long.

Female 7s and 8s will reject (some will be harsh, others will be blunt, sorry not interested/i got a boyfriend etc), The only chance of an equaliser is a hot day to display a fantastic physique or earning £200k plus a year.

I reiterate what you say, at the end the results are NOT worth the effort.

90% of guys are dating down. There are of course some 8s here but its basically a lottery pick to get with one, they can wait for a GQ level man and reject you without hesitation, your a number guys here are thirsty. Like i say i deal with 6.5s and 7s that are somewhat submissive (about 5% have this personality).

I am a good looking guy with options, my philosophy on the situation is this-
Work out like a beast and get your game crisp, so you have leverage in the meeting/dating stage. Deep down the 6.5s will know your more valuable then them.
casually deal with the 6.5s and the odd 7 that are 100% down and have the old school mentality they are still here just rare. Just dont take them serious or call them, let them call you so you know they are on you.
Any flakey chic or girl acting like a diva, I leave them alone. I Make my money, i build my business.
I Holiday and Deal with 8s and 9s in Latin America. I will not wife up a London chic because there is simply no ROI. Overpriced and over rated.

If you want 8 or 9 in London you have a better chance just leading with your wallet, unless your very good looking+charasmatic+high social value.

I feel a lot better because i know the system, before i experienced Latin America i thought i had to no choice but to deal with these London women, but i can dismiss any of them instantly now.

What make it annoying is there are some gorgeous 8s and 8.5s exotic/ black/ mixed women here but they are literally Goddess Level in terms of how much they rate themself (in comparison to their competition), and due to how guys will treat them. and how rare they are. So as you said higher elevated esteem.

You can be 6 foot plus in great shape, good looking and a slightly chubby 5 can still reject you here. Its all about finding your niche to cope in this city. I have found my niche and my calling, but i see London everyday so i have to comment. It makes the decision to be a bachelor very easy for me.

A lot of the unicorns, 7.5s and 8s that have body, a good attitude, a degree/career, not interested in the instagram/attention whoring, not a gold digger, do get wifed up quickly as there what every regular guy wants.

If i could visually show you the disparity in looks between the men and women i know in London in relationships it would literally make you laugh at the whole London dating market. Highly desirable men with plain janes or fatties. decent looking guys with girls you would not touch. In London its shocking.

Im early 30s, I have 3 im rotating right now.

1x (6.8) is originally from up north, and she says she finds London girls rude and up themself.
2 x (6.8,6.5)are 30 and are at that age where they know they are in competition with girls in their early 20s and they start to act accordingly. They know they have like a few years left on the shelf. All are varying degrees of submissive in nature.

Good luck to anyone dealing with a 23 year old 8 that was raised in London. Not worth the hassle.

Top notch info, as someone who was raised in London I can say it's pretty accurate. @Jimbo I think that seeing no good looking girls on Oxford street is a bit of an exaggeration but it is true that good looking girls are more scarce. However, I find that out of the most 10's and 9's I have seen in my life have been in London. Also imo only sticking to central London for daygame can limit you, places like Greenwich park (a daygame goldmine in the summer) and in general Greenwich area (packed with tourists especially Spanish/Italian) are good options.

Surprisingly London is my daygame comfort zone, it is a difficult city but you will find many girls will actually react well to you approaching them if you are well put together as there are many betas in London. On the contrary, i've had the harshest rejections here too and male competition can be fierce. Also, nightgame and club game is quite aggressive here too, ratios in Shoreditch can be pretty terrible.

if you want to get 6s comfortably you need to be a 7.5 guy here.
If you want to get (hot women) 7.5s, comfortably you need to be a 9 guy here

its rigged that way due to supply and demand.

Black/mixed girls wise a lot of the 8s and 9s over here that club in the typical west end/mayfair spots, they are smashing rappers, footballers, millionaires, etc. Notice how they always get backstage snapchats of Future/Drake/Tory Lanes facing the crowd.
So in someway your competing with them if you just want casual sex. There is not enough 8s and 9s in London by a long shot for regular guys to get decent access to them.

In terms of the breakdown of races ill give my opinion.

Black- a lot slightly overweight, But when they are in shape and hot, they are hot.
Mixed- Up their ass, mostly overrated, arrogant
White- I dont think i have seen a white 8 or 9 here, not my preference but i just dont see any. Take that back in Essex i have seen 8s, but are they really 8s or just make up/overhype?
English Hipsters- never seen a english hipster 8. European yes.
All are overated/entitled.

Latin America is all im saying.

Good datasheet from The Experimenter.

The only thing that is missing from it (which giama, Mikestar, Jimbo are alluding to) is the cost-risk-benefit analysis for the average man which English law and the Commonwealth jurisdictions describe as the "man on the Clapham omnibus" (i.e. reasonably educated, intelligent but nondescript).

London is the best place in the UK to meet women. I am writing from a region where even the local cities are cock fests:

https://www.espon.eu/topics-policy/publi...an-regions

Part of the risk of focusing on the London or UK SMP is experiencing the bitter-sweet phenomenon of being in your late 30s and hearing Russian, EE, Southern European and Southern American 8 and 9s say with genuine shock that they cannot believe that I never married and I am presently single.

From the datasheet, I suspect that the Meetup.com suggestion is a good option - especially if you target the International Groups which are full of European women who wonder why that after years in England, they still haven't made friends with an English woman (and who wonder why British men "look and cook better than British women too" - former Italian housemate). The cost in terms of time and money is less on meet up groups and the risk of night and day game burn out is less too.

Low on quality of girls, over-priced city, depressing weather.

If you don't mind depressing weather, I'd recommend Tallinn or Vilnius. 10 times cheaper and 10 times hotter girls.

Quality here is shite, that I cannot argue after being in the EE for so many years. . However if you know the right people and can get in the right places live in the right part of town things are slightly better not drastically but you will definitely see the difference... Yet and still I'm counting the days until I leave this purgatory

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

hey Giama

This is a really interesting and well constructed London datasheet. Can you please stop repeating the same bullshit over and over again and allow some positive posters to make contributions? Thanks

I mean its well established that you hate London and everybody knows it. No need to pollute any London datasheet [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2017 01:34 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

The only thing that is missing from it is the cost-risk-benefit analysis

I have searched quite a few datasheets and can't find this - if you can link an example from a prior datasheet then I'll do my best to replicate for London.

To address the various negative comments about poor quality women in London (hopefully without annoying anyone!):

The hard census data I have given which show a large number of people coming from countries we know to have attractive women (e.g. 1Mn EU workers / biggest Lithuanian city outside of Lithuania etc), and the empirical evidence I have garnered from hundreds of daytime approaches are simply far more meaningful than anecdotal commentary involved small sample sizes, or broad comments with no detail or hard numbers. (I forgot to mention age by the way - as you can see here most people in inner London are in their 20s and 30s, which is obvious on the streets also).

Comments in this thread about that one time you walked through central London on a Sunday, in the winter, and didn't see any hot girls, or about there being lots of foot traffic on Oxford St but a low % of hot women, make me wonder if people have actually read my post. For example, well before Oxford St I mention that are two universities in the middle of London that are very accessible - maybe try that area instead of trying the same place yet again. And on a Sunday, try somewhere different, like the King's Road (and listen to Mikestar - Greenwich is a good shout).

Like any big city, it's not actually always straightforward to know where the hottest girls are at a time of day, on a specific day of the week, at a certain time of year, and you have to work at it. I'm confident that any forum members in London who are willing to go with a trial and error approach can get some value from this sheet and may even improve their results.

I personally know quite a few daygamers in London who do very well, and have banged some very attractive women.

I realise that suggesting that some pretty, friendly women might actually be living in London is liable to result in an avalanche of anti-London posts, but I'm unlikely to respond unless I see anything that's backed up by something meaningful.

Cheers

No offense taken, but I do feel a reply is in order. I'm about to go the gym, so it won't be as thorough as I would like, but I'll try.

The thing about cities like London, NYC, and other western metropolises is that the supporters of such cities will usually say something like "yes, but..." in regard to criticism of those cities. For example, I went to NYC last year, and found the quality of daygame there to be similar to that of London - not good when compared to cities in EE, East Asia, etc. However, a daygamer I met and befriended during my time there went to similar lengths to defend the city. He said things like "oh but you didn't come when NYU is in session," "it's MLK weekend now so the girls aren't out", etc.

The reason these cities are not good for daygame are because they depend on dubious pre-conditions like this. It doesn't matter what time of year you go, it's always "something" - you came during a holiday, the girls are taking exams, the city has been experiencing a hot streak, etc.

On the other hand, cities like Kiev, Belgrade, Minsk don't require "yes, but..." caveats. That's why they're the gold standard. My beef is when guys who don't have a lot of experience daygaming outside western countries make it sound like London, NYC or wherever is a daygame mecca. They're not, and I feel like the guys who have been in this game for awhile across different continents need to start speaking up to counter that faulty assumption.

I have no doubt people can get laid in London - but that's not the point. The point is that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. You can go to many other cities with more attractive women where your approach to lay ratios will be significantly improved. Bottom line up front is that London is a place you go to daygame when you have no better options.

Quote: (11-13-2017 02:03 PM)Jimbo Wrote:  

No offense taken, but I do feel a reply is in order. I'm about to go the gym, so it won't be as thorough as I would like, but I'll try.

The thing about cities like London, NYC, and other western metropolises is that the supporters of such cities will usually say something like "yes, but..." in regard to criticism of those cities. For example, I went to NYC last year, and found the quality of daygame there to be similar to that of London - not good when compared to cities in EE, East Asia, etc. However, a daygamer I met and befriended during my time there went to similar lengths to defend the city. He said things like "oh but you didn't come when NYU is in session," "it's MLK weekend now so the girls aren't out", etc.

The reason these cities are not good for daygame are because they depend on dubious pre-conditions like this. It doesn't matter what time of year you go, it's always "something" - you came during a holiday, the girls are taking exams, the city has been experiencing a hot streak, etc.

On the other hand, cities like Kiev, Belgrade, Minsk don't require "yes, but..." caveats. That's why they're the gold standard. My beef is when guys who don't have a lot of experience daygaming outside western countries make it sound like London, NYC or wherever is a daygame mecca. They're not, and I feel like the guys who have been in this game for awhile across different continents need to start speaking up to counter that faulty assumption.

New York is a daygame mecca... And yes the young sloots are running rampant in Lower Manhattan when NYU is in session, which is the case about 9 months out of the year.

Quote:Quote:

I have no doubt people can get laid in London - but that's not the point. The point is that the juice isn't worth the squeeze. You can go to many other cities with more attractive women where your approach to lay ratios will be significantly improved. Bottom line up front is that London is a place you go to daygame when you have no better options.

I've been to Mexico. Part of why it is easier to get laid in 3rd world, or even second world locations(EE, or Mexico for instance), the girl is hoping for a shot at a better life in the USA if you take her with you at some point, so she is more willing to have sex with you right away, she sees you as a potential winning lottery ticket for a green card.

The talent in NYC is high. I'll be in London in a couple of days and will see what it is like there. London is a huge city though. much bigger than nyc

The only way I can see that someone would think the talent in NYC is high is if you've never been to EE or {insert other established daygame destination outside the western world}. At the risk of being antagonistic - I couldn't help but notice the "4,841" posts since May 2013, something tells me you've spent too much time behind the keyboard and not enough time in the field.

Quote: (11-13-2017 02:03 PM)Jimbo Wrote:  

You don't even have to know game to realize that places like London are a wasteland for young single guys. Unless you hit the jackpot or you've filthy rich from the start, I would grind my way through a decent university, get a couple years of work experience while saving some money then bail the fuck out of there.

Quote: (11-13-2017 01:42 PM)TheExperimenter Wrote:  

The only thing that is missing from it is the cost-risk-benefit analysis

I have searched quite a few datasheets and can't find this - if you can link an example from a prior datasheet then I'll do my best to replicate for London.

My comments were not a slight against your data sheet. There is no requirement for a "cost-risk-benefit" analysis but having seen so many men speak of success with women that are really "Pyrrhic victories" that leaves them exhausted, I think men should consider the likely price of entry to a night or day dating market and compare it with the bench marks of international travel and tinder.

For example, my lay rate is higher on Meet Up and City Socializer than it is on tinder and much higher than it is from cold approach day and night game. However going to a Meet Up after an international flight is likely to be the best ROI for me.

London is a very divisive subject. Some men speak of it as if it is Nirvana while others see it as the Emperor's new clothes.

Been to London at least once every year over the last decade but not this year. When I was a child I obviously was not there for game purposes but each year it has declined in terms of everything else except game (£££, safety, immigration, rat race, attitudes). The women are just not worth the squeeze compared to select places in the UK and especially within Eastern Europe. I imagine many parts of Asia and South America have a better quality ratio aswell. The further north in England the better in my experience but then again I am used to the poor weather.

Good data sheet, having grown up there personally I find the city difficult compared to most other places. But surprisingly its a good place to meet girls on the street, if you are talking summer time or out and about in places around Central London or Camden Town.
Mainly because there are a lot of European and tourists/students from all over.

Most men don't do this here however, partly because of the issue of low testosterone, but also from my understanding now English culture is actually reserved. But as most British men rely on getting absolutely pissed before going out and talking to girls while acting like some clown, they massively miss out and punch a lot lower.

I think the nightlife and online world is pretty atrocious in London however. And on the whole, if you are not on fire in terms of self improvement and willing to approach on the street or in a coffee shop, or alternatively a drug dealer, then you are going to struggle.

Good datasheet from The Experimenter.

The only thing that is missing from it (which giama, Mikestar, Jimbo are alluding to) is the cost-risk-benefit analysis for the average man which English law and the Commonwealth jurisdictions describe as the "man on the Clapham omnibus" (i.e. reasonably educated, intelligent but nondescript).

London is the best place in the UK to meet women. I am writing from a region where even the local cities are cock fests:

https://www.espon.eu/topics-policy/publi...an-regions

Part of the risk of focusing on the London or UK SMP is experiencing the bitter-sweet phenomenon of being in your late 30s and hearing Russian, EE, Southern European and Southern American 8 and 9s say with genuine shock that they cannot believe that I never married and I am presently single.

From the datasheet, I suspect that the Meetup.com suggestion is a good option - especially if you target the International Groups which are full of European women who wonder why that after years in England, they still haven't made friends with an English woman (and who wonder why British men "look and cook better than British women too" - former Italian housemate). The cost in terms of time and money is less on meet up groups and the risk of night and day game burn out is less too.

I don't know how these figures would translate into real life. When I lived in East London, I would be traveling for miles on end to work without coming across any attractive women. And that is not an exaggeration.

I suppose it depends what you are after. If you want to pursue African or Asian women then the city is probably a mecca.

Alternatively if you are making £40K plus and don't mind spending a lot of money on rent. You could probably live in a Central London enclave and get the international vibe along with attractive European girls. But why not just do it for real and live in Budapest or another continental European city.

Plus the biggest thing to consider, is the incessant social justice nagging. Hen pecking you through all forms of media and like some malignant spirit, invading your co workers and associates fickle minds.

I have come to terms that this is no longer simple vocal activism. Slowly but surely they will start enforcing what they are demanding. The whole wealth redistribution, and people can't even see it.

Recently in inner London boroughs there are these council enforcement officers, who basically fine you and give you a lecture for dropping some litter on an already shitter inner London street. They only target professionals because the local criminals or homeless will just tell them to fuck off and spit on them, while saying they have aids.

The same group of professionals don't realise that the local communities which they are gentrifying, despise them with a passion. Due to a combination of jealousy, indignation for seeing prices rise, and of course state school social justice baiting.

It is not really relevant to this post, but I have been following the city closely for sometime, and I am seeing disturbing trends. The metaphor of the frog being boiled slowly to not arouse suspicion comes to mind.