rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Looks and promiscuity seem to be completely unrelated in women, to much of my surprise. I just found out that this girl who I really wanted to be alright, and that would be a bang that I would not regret, is a complete slut of the worst kind. She has a very innocent looking face and a cutesy childish demeanor so it really caught me off guard.

Promiscuous women are the scum of the earth to begin with.. and those that sleep with low quality men are even worse. The question you ask yourself is how can you feel any good about banging her, if she'll fuck anyone? It's such a fucking turnoff I can't even stand to think about it - they are addicted to casual sex like crack addicts and will fuck absolutely anyone when they need their fix.

All you want as a player is a woman that sleeps with only the best of men, so you can actually feel proud of what you're doing, yet women are getting so easy that continuing in this path is becoming something that I'm struggling to see the value in. What's the point of being high value, handsome, and having great game if you're going to fuck the scum of the earth? It's not only repulsing but it tears you up. There's no hunt, there's no game, only emptiness and a feeling of time wasted, like you're doing a chore, fulfilling an essential urge the cheapest way possible; like mowing the fucking lawn; a shitty lawn that you wonder why you even mow.

I feel like something is wrong, like I've witnessed a murder, when I see an addicted woman living such an unnatural life -- she's the face of death and of the end of our civilization. I see more and more women like this and I can't stand it.

I've got the perfect place for you:

[Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stmarysm...3fabbd5f59]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

A decent girl? It's 2017, man, wake up!

Decent young women have all but disappeared from Earth, like dinosaurs, but not because of a meteor strike: because of a more gigantic and catastrophic event, called "smart phones plus Tinder".

Quote: (10-29-2017 07:06 PM)Striking Wrote:  

Looks and promiscuity seem to be completely unrelated in women, to much of my surprise. I just found out that this girl who I really wanted to be alright, and that would be a bang that I would not regret, is a complete slut of the worst kind. She has a very innocent looking face and a cutesy childish demeanor so it really caught me off guard.

Promiscuous women are the scum of the earth to begin with.. and those that sleep with low quality men are even worse. The question you ask yourself is how can you feel any good about banging her, if she'll fuck anyone? It's such a fucking turnoff I can't even stand to think about it - they are addicted to casual sex like crack addicts and will fuck absolutely anyone when they need their fix.

All you want as a player is a woman that sleeps with only the best of men, so you can actually feel proud of what you're doing, yet women are getting so easy that continuing in this path is becoming something that I'm struggling to see the value in. What's the point of being high value, handsome, and having great game if you're going to fuck the scum of the earth? It's not only repulsing but it tears you up. There's no hunt, there's no game, only emptiness and a feeling of time wasted, like you're doing a chore, fulfilling an essential urge the cheapest way possible; like mowing the fucking lawn; a shitty lawn that you wonder why you even mow.

I feel like something is wrong, like I've witnessed a murder, when I see an addicted woman living such an unnatural life -- she's the face of death and of the end of our civilization. I see more and more women like this and I can't stand it.

Break glass and read:

https://therationalmale.com/2011/11/21/kill-the-beta-2/

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

[/quote]

Break glass and read:

https://therationalmale.com/2011/11/21/kill-the-beta-2/
[/quote]

That's not my problem, I'm a solid player, I just like to sleep with women with high standards. If she had slept with 10 guys but they were all high value and good looking I'd have no problem, you know, guys you can respect and be buddies with. My problem is with this addiction phenomenon that seems to be getting worse - sex for the sake of satiating an addiction rather than for the pleasure of it. I can't get it out of my head that I'm getting the sloppy seconds of some beta faggot either.

Dude, you've got a massive insecurity problem with this.

Exactly why the hell does it bother you? Your reaction seems to be because you've staked some level of your self esteem on this girl having put you on a pedestal......and just the POSSIBILITY that she didn't is making your head blow up.

First off you need to start spending less time on the internet. There's a lot of frustrated and angry people and you've picked up on way too much of that. Yes there's a lot of shit fucked up about the state of society but why the hell are you focusing all that frustration onto one ho? She is what she is and most likely was raised to believe that fucking someone you like is just what you do and is perfectly healthy & natural behavior.

Second grow up and deal with, and continue to work on yourself and your ability to read people. There's a couple of us on here and on ROK who do have great wives and girls. That shouldn't be possible if the things you read on the web were entirely true. The only thing you can do about it is keep your heart in check (which you won't be able to do until you learn how to keep your ego in check) and let people show you who they really are over time.

Quote: (10-29-2017 07:30 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Dude, you've got a massive insecurity problem with this.

Exactly why the hell does it bother you? Your reaction seems to be because you've staked some level of your self esteem on this girl having put you on a pedestal......and just the POSSIBILITY that she didn't is making your head blow up.

First off you need to start spending less time on the internet. There's a lot of frustrated and angry people and you've picked up on way too much of that. Yes there's a lot of shit fucked up about the state of society but why the hell are you focusing all that frustration onto one ho? She is what she is and most likely was raised to believe that fucking someone you like is just what you do and is perfectly healthy & natural behavior.

Second grow up and deal with, and continue to work on yourself and your ability to read people. There's a couple of us on here and on ROK who do have great wives and girls. That shouldn't be possible if the things you read on the web were entirely true. The only thing you can do about it is keep your heart in check (which you won't be able to do until you learn how to keep your ego in check) and let people show you who they really are over time.

You've got a point, and I am unusually heated, I very rarely get angry if at all. But perhaps to make you understand better, the situation made no sense at all, and addiction is the only way to explain it. I don't hate the girl at all, I don't hate anyone, but I recognize the problem and it tears me up because she's such a lovely, decent girl in character. In another time she would've been such a great mother, surely not my wife, because it's in my nature to sleep around and I'm still too young, but I kind of care about her anyway. I care about almost everyone I meet and have a decent conversation with, and I know that she wasn't a natural born slut... That's when it really gets to you. I get great pleasure in seeing other people happy and healthy and great displeasure in situations like this.

Part of being a player is knowing that you're providing a woman with a great experience, and that's impossible when she's an addict.

Hardly impossible, given the number of alpha-widowed women who go on about some guy they got hung up on was like being on a drug

For a player you build a mighty fine pedestal.

"Why you care how many man she bang Mr high school drama man?"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Strikling, you're late to the party, pretty much everyone at the RVF knows how rotten women have become. It's not just "our" problem when upwards of 50% or more of the women our age aren't getting married or having children.

This is a real, civilizational destroying event. I have lost count at how many good young women who had excellent potential as mothers and wives destroy themselves in the name of selfish abasement. Whether they destroy themselves with food, sex, or money, it really never seems to end. Everyone here wonders just how long it can all keep up, and the answer is not what you want to know: it will last until you die, with us dies the old civilization our parents handed to us when things were still somewhat functional.

The anger I feel when I see good women destroyed by our disgusting, sinful culture motivates me to become a better man, a stronger man, and more ruthless man committed to the task of salvaging what I can for the good people that remain in the future. Along the way, I enjoy the parade of broken women. It's about all we can do, short of the lottery chance of finding a trustworthy woman to raise kids with.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Plenty of guys find decent women, have kids and stay married. Millions and millions and millions in fact.

Guys looking for excuses to maintain Peter Pan syndrome will find them wherever they need to.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-29-2017 08:21 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Strikling, you're late to the party, pretty much everyone at the RVF knows how rotten women have become. It's not just "our" problem when upwards of 50% or more of the women our age aren't getting married or having children.

This is a real, civilizational destroying event. I have lost count at how many good young women who had excellent potential as mothers and wives destroy themselves in the name of selfish abasement. Whether they destroy themselves with food, sex, or money, it really never seems to end. Everyone here wonders just how long it can all keep up, and the answer is not what you want to know: it will last until you die, with us dies the old civilization our parents handed to us when things were still somewhat functional.

The anger I feel when I see good women destroyed by our disgusting, sinful culture motivates me to become a better man, a stronger man, and more ruthless man committed to the task of salvaging what I can for the good people that remain in the future. Along the way, I enjoy the parade of broken women. It's about all we can do, short of the lottery chance of finding a trustworthy woman to raise kids with.

I've known about it for years now, but it still gets me every time, that's when you know you have to do something about it.

Easy_C does have a point that there are good women out there, but that's not the my point at all. We have to stop being selfish and start trying to fix this problem, and the easiest way is to lead by example. Roosh can get away with not caring because he dosn't feel White and I understand him, but the West is our society and we must fight for it.

I am thankfully getting in position to make a difference financially and I will work be in an even better one in the future. I don't believe in giving up on the world, if you do, then there is no reason to live.

Quote: (10-29-2017 08:43 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Plenty of guys find decent women, have kids and stay married. Millions and millions and millions in fact.

Guys looking for excuses to maintain Peter Pan syndrome will find them wherever they need to.

Peter Pans have nothing to do with anything. If women wanted to have children and families they would have them. Men's actions barely matter.

Quote: (10-29-2017 09:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If women want to have families and babies, then they will get them. It's that simple. Between WW1 and WW2 somewhere around 10-35% of men of all European countries were murdered, and yet birthrates remained high and population continued to increase. Didn't matter that there was a massive man shortage. Women still had families and babies.

On top of that, the highest birthrates in the world today occur in shit poor countries where people crawl around in dirt. Women are popping out 4-8 kids a whack in these places despite living like it's the bronze-age.

Meanwhile, in our "advanced" first-world nations, where money and men are plentiful, somewhere close to 50% of women aren't having children and around 40% of those who do have kids are welfare moms. White birthrates are negative, despite the women having more than virtually any other women on earth or history, and people want to blame the men? [Image: lol.gif]

If women want to have children and families, they will have them and few things can stop them from doing so. Therefore the only possible explanation today is that women do not want to have children and families.

If you want to have a civilization worth a damn, you need more than 50% of the women having children. You actually need to feel pain at all the lonely broken hearts out there, both male and female. You must love your Neighbor.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote:Quote:

"Go West, young man" is a phrase often credited to the American author and newspaper editor Horace Greeley concerning America's expansion westward, related to the then-popular concept of Manifest Destiny. ...
The phrase came to symbolize the idea that agriculture could solve many of the nation's problems of poverty and unemployment characteristic of the big cities of the East. It is one of the most commonly quoted sayings from the nineteenth century and may have had some influence on the course of American history.

"Go East young man" should be the mantra to any Western man looking for women with whom to raise a family with

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You have a lot of self-improvement ahead of you.

You made me think a bit. If I look back at my past I would say maybe 1 out of 10 women I have banged were what I would deem LTR material. Two total mother of your children material.

It's a process of filtering, but I gave up the hunt and settled down with the best of the lot. Sure, I could trade her in for burning through more girls that I outright end up not liking or find mildly interesting, but it's soul draining to me. I'm carving out my own happiness and leaving the hoes and the occasional good catches to you all.

That is unless this burns up. That's always a possibility, but I have learned a lot over the years to be selective in behavioral traits to minimize that risk.

The question you ask yourself is how can you feel any good about banging her, if she'll fuck anyone? It's such a fucking turnoff I can't even stand to think about it - they are addicted to casual sex like crack addicts and will fuck absolutely anyone when they need their fix.

Simple, stop giving a shit about what they do, specially if you're not planning to live a life with them.

yet women are getting so easy that continuing in this path is becoming something that I'm struggling to see the value in. What's the point of being high value, handsome, and having great game if you're going to fuck the scum of the earth? It's not only repulsing but it tears you up.

You seem way too caring and invested in these hoes. It will fuck you up! If you're looking for a wifey, you're looking in the wrong place.

There's no hunt, there's no game, only emptiness and a feeling of time wasted, like you're doing a chore, fulfilling an essential urge the cheapest way possible; like mowing the fucking lawn; a shitty lawn that you wonder why you even mow.

WTF! That doesn't sound very player like to me. Again, if you're looking for a wifey, you're looking in the wrong place.

Quote: (10-29-2017 07:59 PM)Striking Wrote:  

I don't hate the girl at all, I don't hate anyone, but I recognize the problem and it tears me up because she's such a lovely, decent girl in character.

Holy fuck! Stop caring about that chick and move on.

In another time she would've been such a great mother, surely not my wife, because it's in my nature to sleep around and I'm still too young, but I kind of care about her anyway.

Sounds like you were or are still very in love with that chick, you should've banged the shit out of her and accepted the red pill.

Part of being a player is knowing that you're providing a woman with a great experience, and that's impossible when she's an addict.

Providing them with a great experience. WTF! That sounds purple pilled to me. I mean does your heart ache if you can't provide a hoe with a great experience? It just sounds weird that a player is this invested in these hoes.

Quote: (10-29-2017 08:49 PM)Striking Wrote:  

We have to stop being selfish and start trying to fix this problem, and the easiest way is to lead by example.

If you feel you're doing something wrong then yes try to fix it, but trying to fix someone else, that's a lost cause.

Stop trying to rationalize and make any sense as to why a hoe does what a hoe does, you're not Dr. Phil nor Captain save a hoe. If you can't enjoy fucking a hoe for the hoe that she is, then it might be time to travel to small villages in Central/South America or the far east to look for wifey. Roll the dice and good luck to you!

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

You're just mad because it really means youre not special to her whatsoever.

All in all you're just another dick in her hall.

Quote: (10-29-2017 09:54 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If you want to have a civilization worth a damn, you need more than 50% of the women having children. You actually need to feel pain at all the lonely broken hearts out there, both male and female. You must love your Neighbor.

Your plan: No more breeding until civilisation corrects it's birth rates.

Does not compute.

All of our forefathers at some point faced the various horsemen of the apocalypse and survived to carry our bloodlines on.

Anyone wallowing in self pity about the hardships of this declining golden age is no man at all.

Anyone complaining that he doesn't have a stable of loyal, 18y/o, virgin, white 8's to choose from whenever he feels like settling down, and who furthermore will accept him fucking around until death do them part?

Those guys need to grow the fuck up and either increase their value or learn to compromise. The petulant whining about LTRs is getting to a fever pitch and I for one have no more tolerance for it. Find me a guy bitching about having trouble getting off the cunt carousel at 40y/o and I'll show you a guy that's passed up a half a dozen keepers because he wanted to keep on fucking and fucking and fucking.

We are officially the pot calling the kettle black these days.

Roosh himself struggles with the long road back to traditionalism to create a stable family, but he doesn't bitch about it all day long. He demonstrates an acceptance that what he gained in one field caused him to lose out in another. NEVER does he complain that he should always have been given the best of both worlds.

We make our choices and we play our hand. From time to time we vent. But to dwell on the rot of the world? To study it and obsess?

That invites it into the soul.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Listen, they are all sluts whether you want to admit or not.

They are not your woman, it is just your turn.

That may sound cynical but its also truthful.

See the situation for what it is and find the positives in it.

Don't assume any situation, whether its an encounter, a relationship, a job, etc. will provide all meaning in your life. That is unrealistic and keeps one from enjoying the benefits a situation does provide.

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:11 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

[quote='Samseau' pid='1673712' dateline='1509332059']

We are officially the pot calling the kettle black these days.

I agree on this. Obviously i like to feel special and still feel pretty proud when i managed to pull a girl who doesn't usually do what she did with me/to me.

Still, if she's not, who am i to tell her what she can and cannot do with/to other guys. As long as she doesn't infect me with an STD. I wouldn't let a girl i'm not in a relationship with determine what i can and cannot do.

If all girls where angels, living up to traditional values, there wouldn't be many stories on this forum in the first place.

“You can’t turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ without a ‘maybe’ first” Frank Underwood.
“Hoe groter de slet, de beter in bed” Me

At some point, you've got to adjust your shit and get calibrated.

You're still clinging to the idea that women are nuns at heart and that we cruelly impose sex on them. Yes, women like to fuck. They like to get their cervix bruised up until they can barely walk. This is a universal truth about the difference between the way women are instructed to present themselves in public and the way their biology forces them to act.

You're right about those who select low-quality men, it's a sign of instability, but you may not have clear ideas about what constitutes 'quality' to a woman.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (10-30-2017 06:11 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Roosh himself struggles with the long road back to traditionalism to create a stable family, but he doesn't bitch about it all day long.

Bitch about it all day long? Sure, his post sounds self-pitying and entitled, but how is that tone different from, let's say, this?

http://www.rooshv.com/a-face-that-i-could-love

There's no dispute over what the problem is. But what I see is a sort of 50/50 split on the sentiment of thread replies, which seem to be determined by the first reply. That first reply is either "man up and deal" or "gynocracy sucks, we're all doomed" and then people tend to sort of just unanimously repeat the same sentiment.

Obviously there's a lot of frustration and that frustration needs an outlet. I just don't particularly like the way guys are apt to kick other guys on the balls when they're looking for some sort of understanding. They're certainly not going to get it from talking this through with other women.

I'm sorry to be blunt man, but you sound like a baby. I'm sorry things didn't work out with this girl but I don't understand your outburst. As other guys have pointed out - and as any player understands - women like to fuck. Some women even like to fuck. So what? I know I'll get shit for this, but I think the double standard is bullshit. It's also totally counterproductive to our mission. The more jilted white knights go off on their slut shaming, the fewer sluts will be around. And I'm not using "sluts" in a pejorative sense. The more sluts in the world, the better.

There is nothing masculine or honorable about bitching and moaning because you found out a girl you're casually fucking, or just interested in, likes to slut it up. And I've seen it multiple times on this forum, when guys that try to cultivate this bulletproof masculine aura just fall to pieces over this fact. It's sad. Who fucking cares if she likes dick?