rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warsaw - September 2017 Data Sheet

Hi guys,
Before going to Warsaw, when I was searching for info about Warsaw, Polish foods and Polish girls, i invented this site.
For a short brief, I am 36, half greek and half turkish -i have the pure Medaterranian look-
and I was going to have a company meeting in Warsaw from Monday to Wed.
Me and my two friends from Turkey went to Warsaw on Friday to check the night life at weekend.
One of my friends is Russian and the other one is a really bad looking but funny Turkish guy.
We rented an apartment at Nowy Swiat for three days.
Everything was planned before going there.
We used fake location for tinder and tried online things, but they were not good. Girls are below average.
At Warsaw, everything we could find was at Mazowiecka.
We were sleeping all day so didn't try the day games.
One thing I liked about Warsaw is you feel that every girl is reachable. They are all polite, you can get into conversition very easily. All of them speaks English!
And prices are really low.
NIGHT GAMES and RESULTS
First night - the Friday night- was at Enklawa;
Firstly we went to a bar at Mazowiecka, it was a cock party, there were only a few girls and they were surrounded. We waited for the right time to get into clubs.
Nearly at 11 pm, we went to the door of Enklawa, we waited about 15 mins. there.
A group girls all around 6-7/10 was in front of us and a 7 was looking into my eyes.
Doorman allowed them and us at the same time and the 7 directly hold my hand and took me to the dance floor! In a minute we were kissing. I figured out she was a lil drunk but I was really in the mood!
My wingmen also took 2 girls from their group and we had fun for app. 30 mins. Suddenly they got lost, all of them. It was very interesting we couldn't see where they went.
The club was crowded and girl/cock ratio was higher than 1.
Every girl I reached reacted positively and I had fun at the club. Nights total number of girls inside the club for me was around 15 until 4 am.
At the hours closing to the end, a girl reached me ( I was lil bit drunk and not trying anything) and said
, do you wanna dance with me, I smiled and started dancing. We didn't talk anything and I asked if she wants to come with me to my place and she said OK.
She was a 6.
There were not any girls higher than 7 at the club but all gamers inside the club got what they want I guess.
There was a really tall American guy inside, his game was also good and I had some chat with him about how things go in Warsaw.
I will add the other nights in a short time.

Seems like you have some data to share but please take your time and organize this thing. Its hard to read in the way you are writing now.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Been wonderin about them Warsaw cock parties...