rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Traditional" Date Ideas to build traditional women

The way society is going right now, I'm curious how people will tell the stories of how they met their wives.

Older generations, like my parents always tell their stories where they met their spouses "organically" or "by chance"
My parents met when they ran into each other by chance, because my mom had a bad since of direction and parked to ask my dad for information.. leading to their first date.

Today.. most people seem to meet their partners on Tinder.. or at Bars and Clubs.
At the same time.. everyone always says that they don't wanna meet their future husband or wife at a bar.
Ironically.. people congregate at bars every weekend with the intent to meet each other.

I personally, don't think that online dating is gonna go away.
A lot of people WILL end up meeting their future partners online, or through some sort of technology.

The difference to me is, If I intend to meet a wholesome girl, that down the road I will stay with for many years and raise a family with.
I can't continue to take girls out for "Drinks at this cool new bar near my place"

You can that history repeats itself. Before texting, you had to call a girls house.
Then you could call her cell phone.
After texting came about, no one makes phone calls anymore and everyone just sends text.

Game evolved again.. and a lot of take the bold route and make phone calls to set up dates. It shows confidence and breaks the mold of playing text games for hours or even days.

I slowly noticed that when I started taking girls on more traditional/Adventurous/anything outside of Drinks at the bar or Netflix and chill..... I built better more stress free relationships with girls.
It puts them more at ease, they were more comfortable and more than not, they fell into more traditional an feminine roles.

Date Idea Examples

When I lived in Hamburg. I had a genuine interest to learn the city and the culture.
I went on city tours and learned the cities monuments and history on my own.
Because German girls don't move so quick, I started taking girls on dates where we would explore the city.
I would walk them around the city with me and stop at monuments to talk to them. Hang out in parks and eat street food.
It actually became a routine..Where I knew the city so well that I could have been a tour guide myself.
It would usually end with either no first date bang.. but a genuine relationship and a better understanding of a chick outside of seeing how many drinks it too before I could finger her in a crowded club.
Many dates ended up with me going home with the girl or her coming to my place and us cooking a meal and eventually banging.

One date with a Lithuanian girl consisted of us going to Ikea for dinner ( Yes... Ikea ) and her buying plants for my apartment. She would often come over just to cook and water plants...and of course get the D.

Once I got bored of going to bars and clubs every weekend and killing my liver and wallet.. I enjoyed these slower relationships better and I didn't have to worry about the same chicks throwing ass at the club on a weekend.

In Hungary.. I used the same technique.
Of course, I still spent the majority of time club an bar hopping banging as many girls as I could squeeze into my apartment.

But I would often take girls on my "tour" through Budapest.
If the girl was more party oriented I would move towards a bar in the evening that wasn't horribly crowded or had a place where I could escalate without being in a crowded area.
If I felt like the girl was slower.. I would time the date where we would buy a couple bottles of wine and make out way up Gellert Hill to see the sunset.
A couple bottles of cheap wine never costed more than a couple dollars, but the date was much more romantic and brought out the feminine side to the women I was with.

Its unfortunate that a lot of cities in the states aren't as walkable nor do they have as interesting landmarks or history, but they are still completely doable with the right women.
The initial tourist interest in a city actually made me learn more about the city that the people that may have lived their their whole lives.
I lived in Atlanta for close to ten years.. and It wasn't until half a decade down the road, when I went to the aquarium.
I've still never been the the Coca Cola Museum.
In turn..when I take women on dates like this, they often comment that they learned things about their city that they never knew.
They now feel closer to me and my status is elevated as more than just a tourist, or and average chump in the city.

I may have mentioned this second idea before.
Indoor Rock Climbing.

I enjoy Rock climbing whether its indoor or outdoor.
Indoor is much safer and easier to convince people to do..its adventurous, but its comfortable.
Now only does it force girls to be at least a bit athletic, strip down their make up and not dress up like a slut I'm trying to bang at 2am on Saturday morning...But you get to show off your natural male athleticism, show off your ability to teach her and introduce the role that men are phsyically stronger and more able to do things. Its a DHV for women.
Assuming she has a decent ass.. you also get to see those cheeks pushed together.
And if you do a little workout and find out that she still looks great with a little sweat.. she'll look even better out on the town.
After the date.. Chicks would be down to meet up later in the evening.. either for drinks.. or again I would push for a house meet up.
We would get together and cook a meal, and end up banging the night away.
LMR was always much less because the girl felt much more comfortable even if it ended up being a first night bang.
There was also much less resistance to meet up again later.

At the end of the day, she is gonna have a better story to tell to her friends than you cat calling her and saying "Yo, dat ass is phat"
https://youtu.be/vmJf_E-1NcI?t=35
You're gonna end up with a much healthier relationship with women this way and if you shape the relationship like this from the start, there will be much less stress down the road.
Much less complaints about women being unfeminine or slutty.

I am the cock carousel

Great post and good insight! You definitely get out what you put in, in most cases anyway.
My problem is rarely do I come across women who possess readily ascertainable intrinsic value worth me putting in greater effort for. My shtick has been inviting them over to cook for them which is different in and of itself, but it saves me money, time and effort, and provides for a controlled environment.
But to my point, pertaining to the women I'm coming across, they inevitably reveal their undesirable traits and I quickly lose interest.
So much so, that I've upped my social-circle exposure so I can "test drive" bishes before having to commit to the effort of dating them. Many, if not all eventually disqualify themselves through their observed behavior. I'm probably more picky than others, but since I no longer drink, I don't have the luxury of just drinking more till she becomes likeable.

Anyhow, good insight bro. I like the idea of the city tours.

Sourcecode's Traditional Date Bang Recipe

Quote: (10-15-2017 04:27 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The way society is going right now, I'm curious how people will tell the stories of how they met their wives.

Older generations, like my parents always tell their stories where they met their spouses "organically" or "by chance"
My parents met when they ran into each other by chance, because my mom had a bad since of direction and parked to ask my dad for information.. leading to their first date.

Today.. most people seem to meet their partners on Tinder.. or at Bars and Clubs.
At the same time.. everyone always says that they don't wanna meet their future husband or wife at a bar.
Ironically.. people congregate at bars every weekend with the intent to meet each other.

I personally, don't think that online dating is gonna go away.
A lot of people WILL end up meeting their future partners online, or through some sort of technology.

The difference to me is, If I intend to meet a wholesome girl, that down the road I will stay with for many years and raise a family with.
I can't continue to take girls out for "Drinks at this cool new bar near my place"

You can that history repeats itself. Before texting, you had to call a girls house.
Then you could call her cell phone.
After texting came about, no one makes phone calls anymore and everyone just sends text.

Game evolved again.. and a lot of take the bold route and make phone calls to set up dates. It shows confidence and breaks the mold of playing text games for hours or even days.

I slowly noticed that when I started taking girls on more traditional/Adventurous/anything outside of Drinks at the bar or Netflix and chill..... I built better more stress free relationships with girls.
It puts them more at ease, they were more comfortable and more than not, they fell into more traditional an feminine roles.

Date Idea Examples

When I lived in Hamburg. I had a genuine interest to learn the city and the culture.
I went on city tours and learned the cities monuments and history on my own.
Because German girls don't move so quick, I started taking girls on dates where we would explore the city.
I would walk them around the city with me and stop at monuments to talk to them. Hang out in parks and eat street food.
It actually became a routine..Where I knew the city so well that I could have been a tour guide myself.
It would usually end with either no first date bang.. but a genuine relationship and a better understanding of a chick outside of seeing how many drinks it too before I could finger her in a crowded club.
Many dates ended up with me going home with the girl or her coming to my place and us cooking a meal and eventually banging.

One date with a Lithuanian girl consisted of us going to Ikea for dinner ( Yes... Ikea ) and her buying plants for my apartment. She would often come over just to cook and water plants...and of course get the D.

Once I got bored of going to bars and clubs every weekend and killing my liver and wallet.. I enjoyed these slower relationships better and I didn't have to worry about the same chicks throwing ass at the club on a weekend.

In Hungary.. I used the same technique.
Of course, I still spent the majority of time club an bar hopping banging as many girls as I could squeeze into my apartment.

But I would often take girls on my "tour" through Budapest.
If the girl was more party oriented I would move towards a bar in the evening that wasn't horribly crowded or had a place where I could escalate without being in a crowded area.
If I felt like the girl was slower.. I would time the date where we would buy a couple bottles of wine and make out way up Gellert Hill to see the sunset.
A couple bottles of cheap wine never costed more than a couple dollars, but the date was much more romantic and brought out the feminine side to the women I was with.

Its unfortunate that a lot of cities in the states aren't as walkable nor do they have as interesting landmarks or history, but they are still completely doable with the right women.
The initial tourist interest in a city actually made me learn more about the city that the people that may have lived their their whole lives.
I lived in Atlanta for close to ten years.. and It wasn't until half a decade down the road, when I went to the aquarium.
I've still never been the the Coca Cola Museum.
In turn..when I take women on dates like this, they often comment that they learned things about their city that they never knew.
They now feel closer to me and my status is elevated as more than just a tourist, or and average chump in the city.

I may have mentioned this second idea before.
Indoor Rock Climbing.

I enjoy Rock climbing whether its indoor or outdoor.
Indoor is much safer and easier to convince people to do..its adventurous, but its comfortable.
Now only does it force girls to be at least a bit athletic, strip down their make up and not dress up like a slut I'm trying to bang at 2am on Saturday morning...But you get to show off your natural male athleticism, show off your ability to teach her and introduce the role that men are phsyically stronger and more able to do things. Its a DHV for women.
Assuming she has a decent ass.. you also get to see those cheeks pushed together.
And if you do a little workout and find out that she still looks great with a little sweat.. she'll look even better out on the town.
After the date.. Chicks would be down to meet up later in the evening.. either for drinks.. or again I would push for a house meet up.
We would get together and cook a meal, and end up banging the night away.
LMR was always much less because the girl felt much more comfortable even if it ended up being a first night bang.
There was also much less resistance to meet up again later.

At the end of the day, she is gonna have a better story to tell to her friends than you cat calling her and saying "Yo, dat ass is phat"
https://youtu.be/vmJf_E-1NcI?t=35
You're gonna end up with a much healthier relationship with women this way and if you shape the relationship like this from the start, there will be much less stress down the road.
Much less complaints about women being unfeminine or slutty.

Hello Source Code

I would like to get further input from you and input from my fellow members to restore my faith in romance. lol I have plenty of faith and skill in getting laid on the first date.

Based on me having 32 lays in my life so far, I would hope I am seasoned accomplished romantic when i am hunting. I want rather pull girls as u have outlined vs the zero date bang /first date bang method which i have adopted to like a 80 percent close rate. My personal enhancement to ZDB First date bang is to add providing a massage to the girl.

I have a massage table in my bedroom.

I think a mans location whether that is in the US vs Europe vs elsewhere is a big factor in what most girls respond to.

I live in Miami, Fl which I would assume is close to LA in terms of the flake capital in the world.
Hence this is why i was forced to adopt and enhance the first date bang and zero date bang methods if i ever wanted to get laid with out going on a hundred dates and spending a small fortune on those dates lol
Prior to about 5 years ago, most of my lays have been pulled off with the romantic touch as you outlined.

My experiences with girls in the past 5 years has basically shown me

If i do not follow the zero date bank formula or the first date formula, it is almost a virtual certainty i will never see that girl again because she will be distracted by social media or countless other texts in her life or endless choices a cute has.

or

i get put in the friend zone.

I am very happy that the Zero date bang formula works fantastic. I just wish i could be the sweet romantic guy that i used to be . lol
As a matter of policy, if i do not get laid on the first date, i do not call the girl again.

The reason for not calling her again is because my first date bang /zero date bang ratio is a 80 percent certainty i will get laid and raw dog at that.
It is a big roll of the dice if i will get laid on the second date with the same girl.

So my question to my fellow members and to source code Has anyone gotten this longer romantic method work in a major US city like Miami, LA, chicago , Manhattan, vegas, etc where girls absolutely do not value the caring, kind , thoughful (in their eyes this is Beta?friend zone, pussy door is permanently shut )
guy?????????????????????????????????????????????????

^^^^ holy mother of fuck dude, why would you register for a forum like this with your real email address. I literally googled you and found a bunch of info about you. Delete your account immediately

Here are some thoughts on "traditional" dates:
1. Board games.
I use that as a pre-bang excuse. Play some cards (not poker) or other board games. The girls flip, because no one else does that.

2. Lectures
Take them to meetups or other free lectures. Again - shows you have interesting shit going for you. Builds value. Also helps to transition STR to LTR (you have things to talk about).

3. Picnic
I do those as a second, but sometimes first dates. Bring board games, some food (vegetables) and drinks. The girls are blown away that someone actually does that.

4. Running errands
This is in more advance situations (at least after you banged once or twice).
She is there with you to keep you company while you are doing your stuff. Keep it short and bounce from place to place while occupying her attention to some extent. Shows you have a life (if errands are not that routine).
One time I took one of the girls I was seeing to collect money from a customer. Made her totally wet.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

^ Building on Picnic.

I like a simple one. Not so simple as baguette and wine, but definitely a bottle of wine. I encourage her to make sandwiches and pack a basket, and I'll bring the wine. If it's more impromptu I make a couple quick sandwiches and chop 'em up.

Scenic location, like the lake or a park.

Bellissima!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Derailing my own thread.
Picnics can easily be a first date bang idea.

Not can.. Is
I live within walking distance of more than one park.
Women in fact, do, love original sounding outdoor dates.

We meet at my house. Pack a bottle or two of wine and walk to the park.
Run game and drink wine, Then when the bottles are empty, we walk back to my place for another drink and end up on banging in the living room.

Of course , most places, you can't drink in public. That makes it all more exciting. It's a easy way to build comfort and touch each other.

I am the cock carousel

Another good one is taking chicks on a car ride. Go through some scenic country. Drive a little dangerously to get her heart rate up and have a good private place to park and enjoy a view.

Here's my list of traditional date building, as I'm in LTR/wife search mode:
  • Board games are good, especially ones that require some actual brains. I've challenged and won many Scrabble games on a first date. If you're good at it, it is a DHV that you're smart. Just don't rub it in, otherwise you come across as a snobby punk.
  • Art galleries, outdoor fairs and exhibits, farmer's markets or any other date where you move around to view lots of interesting things work great. It gives you a chance to provide your opinion on something, and prompts her to give her ideas back. Great for screening if she likes degenerate post-modernist nonsense, or real artwork and music.
  • Mini-golf. It is realxing, fun and plenty of opportunities for playful teasing. I like to occassionally mess up the girl's shot or make her lose concentration or poke her with my putter. Make it more than just keeping score. See if she has a sense of humor when you tease with her a bit.
  • Book store/library. Great opportunity to see what books she likes to read. Find a bookstore with a cozy sofa to cuddle up on, or buy the book and take it to a public park or other relaxing place to lay down together and read. It is surpirsingly fun to read a book with a smart girl who can actually keep up. Plus, I guarantee you will have been the only guy who has ever done it before.
Looking forward to see what other ideas you gents come up with.

Great post, rep +1 added.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

You're describing standard procedure in Central and Eastern Europe. Apparently that's already mindblowing in the US.

The "drinking wine at a landmark" type worked for me fantastically as well in Prague. Unfortunately Moscow is huge, cold and loud so the window of opportunity for that is much diminished. It's a great way though to do something intimate and squeeze in alcohol to grease the situation.