rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countering the 'I'm so hot' attitude

So I've been 'text gaming' this chick who I'm really into. She's 25, got out of a 7 year long relationship a few months ago and is obviously trying to 'make up for the lost time' in terms of attention from men etc.

We have a lot of fun when chatting, there is a very playful atmosphere and she is definitely enjoying herself. Unfortunately, every so often she makes these comments about 'how much attention from men she's receiving, how attractive she is". This manifested itself again, when, after me playfully implying that I'm into her - but then directing the conversation elsewhere- she said:

"Oh thank goodness, for a second I thought you were one of my admirers".

What do you think is the best way for handling this attitude? Completely ignore it? Call her out on her 'conceitedness'?

So far my strategy is to ridicule the whole thing by posting funny pictures of women in ridiculous novelty dresses.

Thanks for your input.

PS

Of course I would have asked her out and made a direct move by now but she lives in a foreign country so the logistics are tough. We have met in person before but at the time she was with her ex.

"Where reason fails, force prevails." ~ Daffy Duck

Keep it playful. Something like:

"No, obviously a raging faggot."

or

"Nah, I have a very specific type: olympic archer chicks from Albania."

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Don’t text with a chick who’s in a foreign country. Seriously. You can’t bang a text. Tell her that she can text you when she is in the same country as yours, archive the conversation and go out to game.

This doesn’t apply if she’s Einstein and you actually like the conversation beyond the prospect of sex. Bear in mind that paying attention to her texts, even if they are interesting, lowers the odds of banging her.

In principle you're right and normally I wouldn't bother it's just that there's something 'special' about her. And of course I do my best to go out and game.

Quote: (10-02-2017 02:22 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

Don’t text with a chick who’s in a foreign country. Seriously. You can’t bang a text. Tell her that she can text you when she is in the same country as yours, archive the conversation and go out to game.

This doesn’t apply if she’s Einstein and you actually like the conversation beyond the prospect of sex. Bear in mind that paying attention to her texts, even if they are interesting, lowers the odds of banging her.

Quote:Quote:

he he [Image: smile.gif]

If she is relatively cute, I will just tell her, "You think you are cute, but you are not as cute as you think." Direct. She may think you're either joking or serious. It is up to her to decipher. You are not obligated to explain. Don't say that if she is an average or less.

Although, that is the toughest thing you are able to say when you are really into her.

From her statement you can tell she is not convinced of her own cuteness. Cute girls are afraid of flaunting their looks. They don't brag because people already know hot girls have admirers.

While you are providing her free attention and saucy conversation, she's getting her rocks off with men who are actually around and have made a move.

You're absolutely right. And besides, if she were 'into me' in any way why would she try to constantly remind me that I'm "just one of the many"? This is typical psychological warfare.

"Dude, don't even think about it! Because you're into me, you think you're special? Meh. All the guys are into me".

I'll stop talking to her.

Unfortunately, I'm emotionally vulnerable the last days so talking to her was a bit of a refuge. Screw that.

Quote: (10-03-2017 06:08 AM)augen sehen Wrote:  

While you are providing her free attention and saucy conversation, she's getting her rocks off with men who are actually around and have made a move.

You think she is special...

Anyway. She could b playing a little game. If not women put a lot of effort and time into texting with you it usually means they are interested to spend time with you, as a friend or romantically. Why would she otherwise?

However, with this behavior you are strongly putting yourself in friend zone territory.

You needed to go for a close much sooner than you did.

When logistics suck you just need to end the text with an offer to meet.

Something like this...

She says:

You say:
"Not so sure I am, need to see you again before I'll know"

In PUA terms, you're challenging her and keeping her qualified, you are moving toward the bang by going for the date, and you can stop texting because her replies will be:

1. She agrees to meet
2. She texts back more shit-tests
3. She ghosts

If she agrees to meet just agree with her and stop texting, if she texts back more shit-tests then hold frame, and if she ghosts then she was a waste of time anyways.

Point is, do not text - it's a game killer if you don't do it right. You want her to be chasing you not the other way around.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-03-2017 06:25 AM)oss_117 Wrote:  

You're absolutely right. And besides, if she were 'into me' in any way why would she try to constantly remind me that I'm "just one of the many"? This is typical psychological warfare.

Dude, you are ascribing logic to a girl's intentions. This is textbook fake confidence. Forget about whether she actually has many suitors or not, this is to help her boost her confidence, "Maybe if I say it enough times, it'll come true"

Most women don't have a problem with the number of suitors, its more the quality they're after. And they compare, that's how they actually know the value of any one guy. They compare him with other men. But I'm going off on a tangent here.

It's irrelevant whether she "likes" you that way or not, because you are not there. It's far better to go for something real, something that's in front of you than to pine away for this girl who is basically just pixels on a screen right now. Maybe it's exactly the same for her, to get her ego built up after a breakup. That's what orbiters are for, right?

You don't have to ignore her completely. Just go out and live your own life.

I would have called out her attention whoring. The method I use is by telling a story about a friend a girl who was ,hot , did well in her job etc but liked the attention whoring . Due to the attention whoring she missed out on real men and wasted time with unsuitable guys . Now is old and is having a tough time meeting anyone and is not able to meet quality guys. Quality guys do not wait around for attention whores . do this in phone or in person to get the best effect.

Samseau, I think you hit the nail on the head here. Even after reading 'game theory' for the past 'million years' I still made the classic 'rookie beta chode mistake' of 'since logistics are tough, let's shower her with free entertainment and attention and maybe she'll begin to feel drawn to my magnificent personality'.

Yeah right.

Anyhow..unfortunately after the whole I 'thought you as one of my admirers' shit-test, I let my butt-hurtedness spiral out of control by essentially complaining to her that all she does is to extol her amazing popularity. She promised to 'stop doing it for sometime' but now I think I'm getting ghosted. Oh well...lesson learned (hopefully)

Quote: (10-03-2017 08:48 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

You needed to go for a close much sooner than you did.

When logistics suck you just need to end the text with an offer to meet.

Something like this...

She says:

You say:
"Not so sure I am, need to see you again before I'll know"

In PUA terms, you're challenging her and keeping her qualified, you are moving toward the bang by going for the date, and you can stop texting because her replies will be:

1. She agrees to meet
2. She texts back more shit-tests
3. She ghosts

If she agrees to meet just agree with her and stop texting, if she texts back more shit-tests then hold frame, and if she ghosts then she was a waste of time anyways.

Point is, do not text - it's a game killer if you don't do it right. You want her to be chasing you not the other way around.

Don't ignore. Engage. Throw shot back on her harder.

"Nah you're not my type at all.."
"I was about to ask you the same thing"
"You're funny I'm not that easy to get"

Basically the formula here is to disqualify yourself in every way possible but still flirt with her hard and keep sexy vibe going (mix it with playful touch). Play the prize but harder than her.

Push her away but engage emotionally. Keep the combo of...

You're too xyz for me
I'm too xyz for you
We can't go/do xyz
Nah it's fine
etc

...mixed with sexual topics/vibe, stating things about her, commenting on her body or clothes, suggestive language, playing with touch and proximity, keeping it fun and light to make it clear that anything sexual between you and her is one big joke not serious just fun of the moment.

If done right the girl should reframe in her mind potential sexual activities with you as something casual and ligthearted.

Quote: (10-04-2017 10:28 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Basically the formula here is to disqualify yourself in every way possible but still flirt with her hard and keep sexy vibe going (mix it with playful touch). Play the prize but harder than her.

You're too xyz for me
I'm too xyz for you
We can't go/do xyz
Nah it's fine
etc

...mixed with sexual topics/vibe, stating things about her, commenting on her body or clothes, suggestive language, playing with touch and proximity, keeping it fun and light to make it clear that anything sexual between you and her is one big joke not serious just fun of the moment.

If done right the girl should reframe in her mind potential sexual activities with you as something casual and ligthearted.

This only works if you're nearby to meetup and bang, and she's replying to your texts. Trying to keep a long-distance thing going with this kind of flurty stuff will burn out fast if you haven't gotten a bang yet.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

True that. In any case, she sensed the 'frustration' in my answer and she's probably afraid of losing me as an entertaining orbiter - I do provide top notch entertainment after all [Image: angry.gif]- so now she's trying to hook me with stuff like

Hahaha ?
Sorry for the late reply, recent days were insane for me
I had to resist writing to you

By this she is implying that we get lost in these long text conversations
and she's trying to 'resist' getting into those because 'can't get other stuff done'. At this point I've pretty much indirectly called her on her manipulative tactics by saying 'you definitely seem like that kind of girl who's read Robert Green and Sun Tzu' to which she 'jokingly' replies 'Don't need to, I am a natural temptress and manipulator'.

Gah...

Quote: (10-07-2017 03:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2017 10:28 AM)XXL Wrote:  

You're too xyz for me
I'm too xyz for you
We can't go/do xyz
Nah it's fine
etc

This only works if you're nearby to meetup and bang, and she's replying to your texts. Trying to keep a long-distance thing going with this kind of flurty stuff will burn out fast if you haven't gotten a bang yet.

How many new women did you approach between when you started this thread and this last update? No wrong answer.

Technically none as I'm in a bit of a depressive bout these days and can't really handle the harshness of cold approach. Been working tinder though with some moderate success

Quote: (10-07-2017 05:26 PM)augen sehen Wrote:  

How many new women did you approach between when you started this thread and this last update? No wrong answer.