rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Europe Winter?

Europe Winter?

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and this site and Roosh has helped me a lot recently, TY guys!

Ok, so I'm a chilean doing a 2 month travel through Europe from late December to February.
I'll arrive at London, spend new years there (any recomendations?) and return from Berlin. Staying arround 1 and a half week on each of those 2 cities.
I'll start my trip with a friend (we will split after 1 month) and we'll be visiting architecture works and art stuff on London, Paris, Cologne and many places in Switzerland. We plan to stay in party hostels so we can get easy ladies at night after our cultural days (do you think this will work in these places? that's what I've figured out since getting locals on those places does seem tough for ONS).

I have 2 to 4 weeks which I have yet to plan and where I'll be traveling alone. I want to dedicate this time to know local people in different places and get bangs.

Considering it's winter, that I look like a good looking and fit spaniard, that my country has no reputation of wealth, that my game is unproven overseas but I am a good dancer, talkative, fun and confident, and that I'll be traveling alone in deep winter.
That being said, I think I'm better at party game than day game since I'm never able to get the bang after daygame, at least here (conservative AF country) I'm not able to escalate during daygame lol.
Would you rather recomend a tour through the North: Oslo, Stockholm, Tallin, Helsinki, or focus on EE on Warsaw or somewhere arround there?

I have read a lot here on different countries but most people refer to summer, or are old posts and times do change.
I'm leaning towards Scandi just because I've never been somewhere so cold and could be fun to experience that lol.

Oh, also, I'm on a tight budget and plan to survive through couchsurfing and eating bread and alcohol mostly as I will have arround 53 EUR to survive daily.

I'm planning to travel using Eurail Pass.

Any advise will be mostly welcomed.

Europe Winter?

On that budget you might as well forget about Oslo, Stockholm, and Helsinki. Try Ukraine instead, combines being cold as fuck with also being dirt cheap.

Europe Winter?

TY for your answer.
You think I can't pay for food and getting into a bar with that?
Because a dude from Oslo on this forum has allredy PMd me offering a place to stay and a hunting mate hahaha.
I've survived with less in Tokyo.

Europe Winter?

OP while in London can you get Sanchez to join Chelsea?

Europe Winter?

Quote: (09-19-2017 06:35 PM)Haly08 Wrote:  

OP while in London can you get Sanchez to join Chelsea?

Lmao I'll try if I see him

Europe Winter?

I would rather do Tallin, Riga, Vilnius take a bus to Warsaw (it's really cheap) and from there you can go to Ukraine or another EE country.

Europe Winter?

Switzerland will kill your budget quickly.

Hostels don't attract nice looking girls.

Last week in December can be quiet in a lot of places, due to Xmas and New Year's Eve.

I would leave early January and hit up cheaper places like, Eastern Europe and the Balkans.

Tell Sanchez to stay at Arsenal.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Europe Winter?

That ain't happening rudebwoy [Image: smile.gif] , are you anywhere close to Niagara falls?

Europe Winter?

^Yes - 45 minute drive.

You buying me dinner? [Image: smile.gif]

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Europe Winter?

I might be wrong, but Ukraine doesn't strike me as a good place for a short stay if you are unexperienced and don't speak Russian.

Also since you are on a budget and mostly travelling for tourism and not just girls, I'd suggest to focus on Central/Eastern Europe. Think Poland, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava etc.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Europe Winter?

Quote: (09-20-2017 12:27 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^Yes - 45 minute drive.

You buying me dinner? [Image: smile.gif]

Sure, Nandos if you drop me off at YYZ in a month's time. I'm on the other side of the border.

Europe Winter?

OP don't get me wrong, but why do you want to browse through half of EU on a budget?
If i were you, I would stick with London (Manchester or Birmingham) then do Poland or Turkey. All these you can do with decent English.
Unless you have a local showing you around i don't recommend Paris or the Swiss.

Europe Winter?

You mentioned London, Cologne, Berlin, Paris, Switzerland and then also Scandinavia and Finland and then EE. I'm not sure I understand what your travel plans are.

For cool hostels, art, culture, and going out, Berlin and Paris are highly recommended, though they are completely different kinds of going out.
London is amazing for the art and architecture, but I would not go out there - it sucks and it's expensive; accommodation will also suck. Switzerland is similar in that it has amazing scenery and is one of my favourite countries in the world, but I'd never go there for game. I have no clue why anybody would go to Cologne.

Regarding Scandinavia vs EE, obviously these are vastly different places in terms of price, culture, food, people, but if you've got the buck I'd say that Scandinavia is easier for ONS - obviously not your case. Neither Scandinavia nor EE have universal appeal, so it'll depend one why you're going there.

Europe Winter?

Quote: (09-20-2017 12:38 PM)Gopnik Wrote:  

I might be wrong, but Ukraine doesn't strike me as a good place for a short stay if you are unexperienced and don't speak Russian.

Also since you are on a budget and mostly travelling for tourism and not just girls, I'd suggest to focus on Central/Eastern Europe. Think Poland, Budapest, Prague, Bratislava etc.

This. Go to the places you really want to see, London, Paris, Cologne. Then spend rest of your time in Central/Eastern Europe where your budget will stretch further

Europe Winter?

TY yall for your answers.

Yeah I wasn't specific.
We are going to see some very specific architecture works on Switzerland, Paris and Cologne, that's why we're going there.
I'm returing home and staying in Berlin since a friend can host me for free whenever I run out of money.
I'll visit London since I plan to study a MSc there in two years and wanna check the city. I thought it was a good place for game but as I've read on the forum, it's not, so I might shorten my stay there.

I plan on buying the Eurail Pass so I could pretty much visit anywhere of these places: https://www.eurail.com/en/plan-your-trip/railway-map
The reason I'm traveling this way is to have some flexibility to leave somewhere earlier if its dead.

The rest of the places would be mainly for game but if I could add game to the mentioned places, would be neat.

note: I forgot to add I'm 5'9

Europe Winter?

I second central/eastern Europe: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia, maybe Poland. It's a good medium between cool things to see, good hostels, and not break the bank expensive.

Europe Winter?

EE it is then! I'm yet to read all on this forum about EE but it seems like Poland is not the paradise it used to be? which one is easier for clubbing/english daygame ONS?

Europe Winter?

Quote: (09-21-2017 11:05 AM)Kobe Wrote:  

EE it is then! I'm yet to read all on this forum about EE but it seems like Poland is not the paradise it used to be? which one is easier for clubbing/english daygame ONS?

It will depend how much you care about gaming locals. If you don't, Budapest and Prague are really good for going out if you are in a good party hostel (which is its own game). Just avoid the British stag parties.

Europe Winter?

I don't care at all about gaming locals. I'll investigate for party hostel game. How do I avoid Brit stag parties when booking?

Europe Winter?

Europe in winter is dead, unless it's a Friday or Saturday the hostels are empty. So-called party hostels are usually crap: horrible ratios, dirty, high risk of having your shit stolen. They're also more expensive. Not saying you shouldn't travel but don't get your expectations too high. December in particular is the month when everyone goes home to their families.

Not sure what your strategy is but in hostels you don't usually get laid. The logistics are not favorable, especially if you're a guy, girls can always crash at a local's place. People generally hook up and start travelling together sharing a private room or a hotel, that's how you get laid. Prepare to pay more though. Others who are broke do it in the bushes but that's not feasible in winter [Image: smile.gif]

Europe Winter?

Quote: (09-20-2017 02:19 PM)mensch Wrote:  

I have no clue why anybody would go to Cologne.

In all fairness, my love affair with this place is def over but Cologne has some of the best ratios ive seen in my travels in Western Europe. You can game a TON of girls in ONE centralized area and ONCE a month there a massive warehouse party, which the best quality within 25 miles of Cologne goes to. Its the only party where you can game from 11pm to 4am and not run out of girls to talk to.

The problem in itself is that the girls are well...... German.

Extremely strong game required.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Europe Winter?

I did a similar trip a year ago in January and Feb.

Make sure you dress warmly. No really, you should spend roughly a month's salary on a nice thermal jacket, hat, and shades.

London is a good time. The weather is mild, but does get chilly. France as well still has a mild cool climate. By cool we're talking 10-20*C.

I think you should consider a stop over in Amsterdam, Brussels, and Coopenhagen. You can chunnel your way to the mainland from the UK.

Germany is very very cold. We're talking 0-10*C. Avoid Switzerland. The place is stupid expensive (like NYC) with absolutely nothing to do. The whole country is a bureacrats paradise.

You might want to consider some time in France. 2nd tier towns are cool for a quick visit.

Europe Winter?

I did a similar trip a year ago in January and Feb.

Make sure you dress warmly. No really, you should spend roughly a month's salary on a nice thermal jacket, hat, and shades.

London is a good time. The weather is mild, but does get chilly. France as well still has a mild cool climate. By cool we're talking 10-20*C.

I think you should consider a stop over in Amsterdam, Brussels, and Coopenhagen. You can chunnel your way to the mainland from the UK.

Germany is very very cold. We're talking 0-10*C. Avoid Switzerland. The place is stupid expensive (like NYC) with absolutely nothing to do. The whole country is a bureacrats paradise.

You might want to consider some time in France. 2nd tier towns are cool for a quick visit.

Oh and spend less time thinking about getting your dick into something and more time enjoying a once in a lifetime experience.

Europe Winter?

Terrible time to be in Europe. Will be grey and cold, even South of Spain can be freezing. You will regret it.

Europe Winter?

Quote: (09-22-2017 07:30 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2017 02:19 PM)mensch Wrote:  

I have no clue why anybody would go to Cologne.

In all fairness, my love affair with this place is def over but Cologne has some of the best ratios ive seen in my travels in Western Europe. You can game a TON of girls in ONE centralized area and ONCE a month there a massive warehouse party, which the best quality within 25 miles of Cologne goes to. Its the only party where you can game from 11pm to 4am and not run out of girls to talk to.

The problem in itself is that the girls are well...... German.

Extremely strong game required.

I meant it on general terms, not for gaming. It used to be a centre for contemporary art, it has a nice church, and BAP is cool, but otherwise I find the place rather ugly and slightly cramped and depressing. Personal preference.

But to be honest I find that only about half of the big cities in Germany are worth visiting, so it's not a Cologne problem as such.