rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern day Brazil

Modern day Brazil

Brazil is a country that has for a long time captured my imagination that I have never visited owing to my lack of Portuguese. The information on this forum gives many mixed reports; Im not really too bothered about this and will go some time in the next year to see what it is like myself. I am more interested in knowing where it ranks on forum members lists of favorite Latin American countries for 1)culture 2)food 3)women . Aside from crime, what are some of the negatives of Brazil and how could it be compared to Colombia? If the music offers any insight, it is very different to any other LatAm country.

Modern day Brazil

If you are searching for women, sorry to disappoint but Brazil is shit for this. If you look for food, hikings, good views then yeah, come here.

Our food, IMO, is one of the best in the world.

Modern day Brazil

Quote: (08-08-2017 12:14 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

If you are searching for women, sorry to disappoint but Brazil is shit for this. If you look for food, hikings, good views then yeah, come here.

Can you elaborate on why it is no longer a pussy paradise?

Modern day Brazil

Brazil isn't shit for women, at least not for me. I've met some absolute babes in Brazil.

Here is my prescriptive being a foreigner in both countries. This only applies to ME, others may have different experiences and I do not claim to be an expert.

Colombia has hotter women than Brazil.
Colombian women have better bodies.
Colombia is safer than Brazil.
Brazil has better beaches.
Brazilian men have better physique and game than Colombian men, so expect competition.
Brazil is easier to get laid using social media.
Colombia is easier to get laid using daygame.
Brazil is easier to get laid using nightgame.
Brazilians are much sluttier than any women in the world except asian gutter sluts.
Brazil is more expensive than Colombia.
Nightlife in Brazil is better and on average a lot more sexier, especially watching funk dancing.
Colombians party until 2am. Brazil parties until 6am.
You'll get shot a lot faster in Brasil than Colombia, and people will probably stand around and watch without offering any help whatsoever.

Overall I prefer Colombia, but Brazil is a good alternative. The crime keeps people away from Brazil. Saying that, I'll be back in Brasil in the next month doing my thing. I cant rate culture and food because all I care about is women.

Again, this is only my experience, and others may have a different one.

Modern day Brazil

Mr. Carry, what part of Brazil are you living in?

Modern day Brazil

Lol'ed at Mr.Carry.

Look at his posting history - this guy has to be the biggest Brazil hater in the Forum.

Quote: (08-03-2017 07:01 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2017 08:05 AM)manuel-86 Wrote:  

[Image: the-melbourne-cup-australias-most-presti...info&w=600]

NOW IMAGINE HOW THE LOW CLASS ONES MUST LOOK LIKE!

Just a normal day during Carnival in Rio.

Quote: (08-03-2017 06:58 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

SP is shit during Carnival.

Rio is the best city during Carnival. It doesn't mean it will be good after it.

Quote: (07-24-2017 10:48 AM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

I can't say about NZ and Australia, but I lived in UK and Ireland and I found those countries to have girls far more beautiful than in Brazil. [...]

Quote: (07-24-2017 11:42 AM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

I'm not trolling, I lived in Ireland and UK for 2 years. If u look the average brazilian girl and the average uk/irish woman they are far better looking.

[...]

PS: Brazilians girls also have bad teeth.

Quote: (07-22-2017 08:10 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

It won't work in Brazil.

My advice is: avoid brazilian girls. They are ugly, boring and they will try anything to get a visa or your money.

Quote: (06-04-2017 07:23 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2017 01:46 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2017 01:36 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Turn your normal pick up brain off. A friend and I were so damn frustrated the first day of carnival because everyone was making out, and we were getting shut down after a really good "western style" 10 minute pick up attempt. I'd estimate you have two freebie sentences, then it's -10% chance every sentence after that, with the odd exception

Well said and 100% true.

Pensive and analytical guys will get eaten alive in Brazil. Take everything you've learned and throw it away, start from scratch,

You: "Hey , you're hot, give me a kiss."
Her: Ok.
You: Nice meeting you, hit me up later if you want to party.
Her: Whatsapp me.

That only works if you are:

a) Foreigner
b) Good looking

Quote: (06-03-2017 08:38 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

I honestly dunno why so many gringo have a thing about brazilian girls. The game here is fucked up.

You may have a chance if you are a proper gringo (tall, blonde and blue eyes) and a wee bit alternative. But honestly you are gonna be getting girls around lvl6 or 7 if your game is really really on point.

And this is just from less than his 14 posts. Jaded much? Damn. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Would you mind disclosing where you live?

Modern day Brazil

Quote: (08-08-2017 12:14 PM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

Brazilian cuisine, IMO, is definitely not one of the best in the world, but different strokes for different folks I suppose.

I don't think Brazilian women are in the top echelon, the Brazilian diet is very sugary so they get fankles in their mid twenties which is a huge deal-breaker for me... But some of them can be quite lovely and act feminine, and overall I would say it's not a "shit" country for women, but I'm a gringo so I have a skewed perspective... Seeing as you're in Brazil with a local perspective, could you elaborate?

Modern day Brazil

Rio de Janeiro had by far the lowest average from all the places I have lived in.

Linux post is spot on, but I would fix 2 most important sentences:

Colombia has 10 times hotter women than Brazil.
Colombian women have 10 times better bodies.

It is not even comparable. I was in deep shock when I moved from Medellin to Rio.

Modern day Brazil

I just got done with a month in São Paulo (first time to SA). I was disappointed in the quality of the women walking around the city. In one month I dont recall seeing many stunners (if any at all).

Most skinny women looked underage to me. Most 20+ girls are overweight. They tended not to speak English. Add bonuses like terrible acne, good body/bad face, pig nose rings, etc.

Would you stand there using google translate with a girl who has a tummy? I wouldn't. I have better things to do with my time. If she's not going to the gym and dieting she still better be within normal range BMI and speak my language or do all the translating.

I did not go to the high end venues. I read through the data sheets. Not one RVFer was able to pull a ONS from those venues. In fact, they didn't even get digits most of the time. A local Paulinstano said it took him two months to bang a hot CLUB girl (and he also knew her socially). The high end clubs cost $50-100/night. It starts at 1am so you'll waste the next day and fuck your sleep cycle up for a week. No thanks.

That said. I was able to meet several decently attractive women through a combo of daygame, nightgame, events, group stuff, online. It just takes time to find them. They are out there.

You'd think big world cities like SP or Rio would attract the hottest women in Brazil. I'm not sure this is true. It doesn't seem to operate like the USA where NY and LA are chock full of hotties from all over North America (and beyond).

I'm still getting to know Brazil so I'm not sure why this is. But the hottest girls I met so far were not from these two biggest cities. My guess is the hot girls from Rio/SP go to North America or stay in their little cliques while at home.

The poorer second tier cities may in fact have more social mixing and hot girls there may stick around instead of going abroad. This is just a hunch.

I don't personally know anything about Columbia. Sorry.

Modern day Brazil

Food is better in Brazil. It's the best place to go if your in a stage of partying a lot.
In Colombia the quality of girls is better,

Modern day Brazil

Food in Brazil is better. Brazil is sensational and the best place for party.
In Colombia the quality of girls is better.

Modern day Brazil

I'm gonna try to answer everyone here cuz I'm in mobile and the forum layout is shit to quote everyone.

First, I live in Rio. It's the main point in tourism in Brazil. I know how the "gringo" shit work here. And I say: it sucks. You may think that you are gettin' good ladies but you are not. The "precious meat" (pardon me for the expression) isn't on ur plate at all. What I see here is bunch of gringos hooking up with very low standard of girls and callin' this "pussy paradise". My opinion about beauty is more european. I like white pale girls. I do not like black girls (no racism). And I see a lot of gringos going for them here.

@Ringo, I believe you are from Brazil too right ? Maybe São Paulo. You know how shit the game is here right now. After Tinder spread out here you see really low standard girl (4~5/10) asking for men that is like 8~9. The game here is complete fucked mostly because brazilian men are shit. Most of them are very mangina and love to put pussy on pedestal. The game is even harder in city like Brasília where "rich" men are having to pull literally slums girls.

Maybe you will find good brazilian girls. But I'd say the moment isn't appropriate. Our economy shit at the moment so beware that you will attract lots of "visa diggers". The crime is high, so most of the girls are afraid of going out alone and other stuff.

And the final point: most of the good best-looking girls have been abroad. Most of them had lived abroad. So they know how foreigners are like. And tbh with you guys, you do not have a good reputation.

Nightclubs are shit here. The vibe is just bad. The vibe is like "who can afford the most expensive drinks". Everything is fucking expensive. Girls won't go home with you. You'll need to pass through a lot of bs just to get a kiss. And in cities like São Paulo if you don't group have a good social group u r done.

I forgot to say that day game in Brazil doesn't exist. Everyone is too damn afraid to stop in middle of the street to talk to stranger.

You might think that I'm just hater. But I'm young. I lived abroad. I've went to all those good stuff in East Europe and I know how Brazil will disappoint u guys.

Anyway. Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistake, I haven't been using english so often nowadays.

Modern day Brazil

Mr Carry,

My impression is that you just want to protect your girls from guys going there for them.

Brazil is NOT a pussy paradise, definitely not but it is still far better than western Europe.
You have some valid points but you exagerate them to dissuade men from going.

When you consider travelling to a country you appreciate honest feedbacks, not a local pseudo red pill who's actually a beta white knight. As a matter of fact, many men love fucking brazilian women and will continue going, you have to live with that.

Modern day Brazil

Brazil to me is "meeh"

The hot women thing is more of a myth than a reality. I've seen way better looking women in Colombia than in Brazil.

Brazil is suffering from an obesity epidemic
http://www.businessinsider.com/brazil-on...15-10?IR=T
In just ONE DECADE 60% of the Brazilian population has become obese and Brazil is on its track to become the world's fattest country!

Add to that the fact that Brazilians are religious freaks! While the rest of the world becomes less religious, Brazil is becoming even more conservative. Because of the dramatic growth in christian churches, the Christian party is now a force to be reckoned with.
http://www.alternet.org/belief/dramatic-...-catholics

EXPENSIVE, Brazil is expensive and it will bankrupt you if you're not careful. Most Brazilians make terible wages but the cost of living is similar to that of California in many parts of Brazil.

Colombia feels also safer, and it's more American friendly. Brazil can be pretty grim. One of the biggest differences between Brazil and colombia when it comes to crime, it's that crime in Colombia occurred mostly in the jungle and at the hands of drug lords/guerrillas/Army. In Brazil crime is in your face and in your neighborhood. Perpetrated by citizens.

I also found Colombians to be more open minded while Brazilians are much more conservative. Brazilians follow the "I want a blonde haired blue eyed nordic looking man" BS too much, while Colombians are more into different types.

People need to stop thinking Brazil is Rio during carnival.

Modern day Brazil

Quote: (08-10-2017 01:35 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Mr Carry,

My impression is that you just want to protect your girls from guys going there for them.

Brazil is NOT a pussy paradise, definitely not but it is still far better than western Europe.
You have some valid points but you exagerate them to dissuade men from going.

When you consider travelling to a country you appreciate honest feedbacks, not a local pseudo red pill who's actually a beta white knight. As a matter of fact, many men love fucking brazilian women and will continue going, you have to live with that.

Why would I want that ? lol

I just find absolute ridiculous to pay £1000 for a ticket to come here expecting that you find a "pussy paradise" when you actually won't. If you want to travel for this I'd recommend East Europe. It's so much better.

I'm here to help the community. If you think my opinion doesn't worth your time just ignore. Ain't red pill whatever bullshit that you are saying.

And about fucking brazilian girls: I couldn't care less.

Also if you don't trust me you can go with this one:

Quote: (08-10-2017 03:39 AM)manuel-86 Wrote:  

Brazil to me is "meeh"

The hot women thing is more of a myth than a reality. I've seen way better looking women in Colombia than in Brazil.

Brazil is suffering from an obesity epidemic
http://www.businessinsider.com/brazil-on...15-10?IR=T
In just ONE DECADE 60% of the Brazilian population has become obese and Brazil is on its track to become the world's fattest country!

Add to that the fact that Brazilians are religious freaks! While the rest of the world becomes less religious, Brazil is becoming even more conservative. Because of the dramatic growth in christian churches, the Christian party is now a force to be reckoned with.
http://www.alternet.org/belief/dramatic-...-catholics

EXPENSIVE, Brazil is expensive and it will bankrupt you if you're not careful. Most Brazilians make terible wages but the cost of living is similar to that of California in many parts of Brazil.

Colombia feels also safer, and it's more American friendly. Brazil can be pretty grim. One of the biggest differences between Brazil and colombia when it comes to crime, it's that crime in Colombia occurred mostly in the jungle and at the hands of drug lords/guerrillas/Army. In Brazil crime is in your face and in your neighborhood. Perpetrated by citizens.

I also found Colombians to be more open minded while Brazilians are much more conservative. Brazilians follow the "I want a blonde haired blue eyed nordic looking man" BS too much, while Colombians are more into different types.

Specially this part:

Quote: (08-10-2017 03:39 AM)manuel-86 Wrote:  

Modern day Brazil

Mate, I have been to Rio and liked it a lot, went there 2 years ago and posted on the forum while I was there.

I had a lot of fun but I also enjoy your culture, language, music, nature and food, not only women.

I am aware that many men struggle when they go there, maybe I have been lucky, I don't know.

I said in my previous post that you have some valid points, the problem is that you exaggerate them a lot.

And when you say that the average UK girl is better looking than brazilian girls then you kill your credibility.

Now my previous message might have butthurt you and sorry if that' s the case, but I think your opinion doesnt reflect reality. Or maybe it is because you are a local and as you say you prefer white slim chicks, which Brazil isn't famous for indeed.

Now the average gringo who doesnt know a single portuguese word, doesnt like the culture, looks like shit and thinks he's gonna kill it there just because he has an american passport, that kind of guy is going to get quickly desillusioned.

If that's your message I think most of us agree on that, don't worry the guys who want super easy lays go to some parts of Asia, not to Brazil.

Modern day Brazil

Duplicate

Modern day Brazil

Doesn't it depend greatly on region? Isn't the South supposed to be highly developed and of European origin? Porto Alegre? Curitiba? Etc.. heard Florianopolis had a great selection of girls and was beautiful?

Modern day Brazil

Quote: (08-10-2017 10:33 AM)Mr.Carry Wrote:  

Why would I want that ? lol

I just find absolute ridiculous to pay £1000 for a ticket to come here expecting that you find a "pussy paradise" when you actually won't. If you want to travel for this I'd recommend East Europe. It's so much better.

I'm here to help the community. If you think my opinion doesn't worth your time just ignore. Ain't red pill whatever bullshit that you are saying.

And about fucking brazilian girls: I couldn't care less.

^^ This is the kind of opinion you would expect to get from a Brazilian rich kid.

Here's a post I wrote about the same effect in Colombia.

Most of this stems from racial and cultural inferiority complexes.

thread-26024...#pid494453

Quote:Quote:

OP says it's almost impossible for foreigners to get laid with quality girls.

That is an important distinction, because a gringo's idea of quality is different to the Colombian one.

The Colombian guy is going to focus on high family social status, whiteness and "good hair", level of education and employment.

The gringo doesn't care about most of that. He just wants the typical hot latina.

So the gringo responds to the Colombian guy: "All those gomelas come mierdas that you think are high quality - you can have them. I will chase after the sultry Pocahontas looking chick with almond eyes, a sweet attitude and long straight india hair down to her ass. The one that isn't good enough for you is perfect for me".

Keep in mind that most of the country comes from lower socio-economic levels. Below are the stats from 2003 for estrato.

You can see that estrato 4-5-6 totals only 9.5% of the population. Everyone else in the country is either rural or ghetto, as seen from the point of view of an upper class Colombian.

Obviously more people have entered the upper estratos since then. Even then, in the present day no more than 20% of homes will be in estratos 4-5-6.

So the gringo has his work cut out for him to score with the top 5% to 10% of eligible women by social status. Let's say you accept that premise.

Does that really even matter? The lower hanging fruit still tastes delicious.

Modern day Brazil

Quote: (08-10-2017 03:55 PM)LoveBug Wrote:  

Doesn't it depend greatly on region? Isn't the South supposed to be highly developed and of European origin? Porto Alegre? Curitiba? Etc.. heard Florianopolis had a great selection of girls and was beautiful?

Of course it depends on the region. There is no such thing as Brazil (socially, ethnically, politically, economically), there is Northern Brazil, and European-flavored Southern Brazil.

Southernmost Brazil even tried to get independence, through a war, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragamuffin_War , and hopefully they'll succeed some day, leaving the North to their self-inflicted lack of economics successes, and misery.

Garibaldi tried to help the Southern Brazilians from RG do Sul and Santa Catarina:

[Image: 0140d6f9555d5fa39cd71cc02fb9e5f2--postag...ibaldi.jpg]

Modern day Brazil

Feels like Brazil was an 8 or 9 on the forum in 2010 now it's a 5.5. From someone that wants to go the reports of crime, fat, butterface, expensive, scare the cat easily seems to just have steadily increased at a constant rate over the years, and the appeal seems to shrink.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Modern day Brazil

Going Strong, I heard about the separatist movement down there. I heard it's still around but there might not be that much political clout behind it.

It's on my bucket list.. I need to hit up South Brazil in the next few years.. I have no big desire to see Rio really

Modern day Brazil

Colombian women are better looking but Brazilian women definitely got them beat personality wise. I must be one of the few guys on this forum who weren't wowed by Colombianas. Physically I loved them and they are great for sex as well as for mini LTRs. However, I frankly found them to be deceptive individuals and emotionally unstable. I don't think I have ever been to a country where infidelity was so rampant. A good 50% of girls I slept with in Colombia, I later found out they had boyfriends. Brazilian women just seem more stable and better LTR material.

The obesity crisis has hit Brazil pretty hard, but you can still find plenty of beauties. The best looking girls are going to be located in Southern Brazil, specifically Rio Grande do Soul, Santa Catarina, and Minas Gerais.

Modern day Brazil

I'm still a big Brazil supporter. Some of the best looking girls in the world are in southern Brazil.

I found to the contrary, getting a make out in Brazil is the easiest place in the world. Brazilian women are the most sexual beings.

Brazil is a large and diverse country so making generalizations based on one region is difficult. This contributes to the confusion over some of the reports on Brazil.

Rio is still one of my favorite cities in the world. Nightlife there is overpriced and overrated but social circle goes a long way.

Looks matter a lot in Brazil. This is what most men don't realize or are reluctant to say. Generally , Brazilian men are in shape and attractive. So local competition is a factor.

In my opinion looks and fittness are the two most salient factors for having success, particularly in RIo and southern Brazil.

I have seen Brazil change over the years but It is far from being dead.

Modern day Brazil

Another point Colombia gets, it's that due to the fact Colombia has become a magnet for men from all over the world. Colombia has now started to attract large numbers of women from all over VENEZUELA (The hottest women in Latin america alongside the Colombians).

In Medellin or Cartagena there are nowadays considerable amount of Venezuelan chicas alongside Colombianas. And yes they also look gorgeous!

Brazil offers none of that!

If I was to put Brazil in terms Americans would understand. I'd say Brazil is the American south. (Becoming just as fat, just as religious, even hotter as heat lasts all year in most of Brazil, racist because they truly are, on top of that very classist)

Adriana Lima is ONE, I have never seen any one in Brazil who looks like her (That is for the fools who go to Brazil thinking they'll find Adriana Limas all over).

The average Brazilian woman is overweight, with damn slippers all day long, tiny shorts showing their cellulite, with their guts hanging out, and generally very ignorant of anything not involving soap operas, football, beach.

Colombians and Venezuelans on the other hand have that cultural thing of dressing up before you go out!