rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheating ex trying to crawl back

The same old story: long distance for a short while, cheated, now wants me back. Haha. No, I will never 'take her back'. I know that it is all a plea for attention, etc.

Now, I am seriously considering trying to start fucking her (and fuck with her as a result). I know I'd have to play a very tight game not to validate her whore self, but do you guys have any tips on how to do it?

Is it even worth it? I reckon I'd get a huge kick out of doing it, but maybe I'm not considering the ways in which it could backfire.

Easy answer: nah

Do what you want. Depends on your situation; what kind of options for other pussy you have, what your tolerance is for female drama, can you fuck her without catching feelings again? etc. Healthiest thing is to walk away. Not sure why you would get satisfaction from 'fucking with her'? Are you butt hurt about getting cheated on? That's understandable if you are, but it's best to move on from what sounds like a toxic situation.

I think these are valid concerns.

But a part of me says that if there is a game to be played, there are things to learn and there is fun to be had. The sex was great.

About the danger of catching feelings again, I get unattached very easily when I see there's no chance for anything long term. I also have plenty of other girls in the cock carousel and lined up for it. Maybe still, the fact that we were in a relationship could stir feelings again... It's something to think about.

Why don't you just downgrade and tell her you need some "space" to think about this situation, but you KNOW the right answer is to eventually to dump her. Frame control that shit and BUY MORE time.
Meanwhile go out and approach to get different girls, then you will be able to get rid of her...

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

No, it's not worth it.

Do not do it. Surely you have better things to do with your time than give an ounce of attention to this girl who disrespected you in the ultimate way. She could be crazy too, and don't stick your dick in crazy. Say you sleep with her just to get a kick out of it, bail, she gets all emotional and spiteful and then she claims you did something shady. You have a German flag. I don't know how mentally deranged German women can be with a willingness to destroy lives, but I wouldn't touch with her a 50 foot pole in this situation. Delete her from your phone, block her number, and erase her from your life; full stop. Move on. Why cave and play into her? Stand your ground. You already did right by cutting her loose. Let her pine away for you and let her always think "what could have been" had she not been a slut. Don't give her the option to know.

Other lesson here Mensch, never do long distance "relationships".

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Quote: (08-03-2017 10:46 PM)mensch Wrote:  

The same old story: long distance for a short while, cheated, now wants me back. Haha. No, I will never 'take her back'. I know that it is all a plea for attention, etc.

Now, I am seriously considering trying to start fucking her (and fuck with her as a result). I know I'd have to play a very tight game not to validate her whore self, but do you guys have any tips on how to do it?

Is it even worth it? I reckon I'd get a huge kick out of doing it, but maybe I'm not considering the ways in which it could backfire.

If I had a nickle for every friend who thought this was a good idea...

A lot of guys fall for this trap thinking they can just fuck their ex and not get attached, chances are if you are asking us for advice about this it WILL backfire. You will think you're getting the better end of the deal but you will only prolong the inevitable.

Be an adult, cut the contact and talk to other women. Otherwise we will see a thread in 3-6 months titled "I tried to work things out with my ex and she cheated again - should I fuck her friend to get back at her"

You may try to justify it as I am just going to "fuck with her" but let me tell you this never works out as you think it will.

Do not give her any attention, to you, she should now not exist. Be thankful for the lessons you will learn from this experience and move forward.

There are plenty of women out there who will treat you as you deserve, she is not one of them.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

The sooner you move on, the sooner you'll be able to focus on the things you want in life.

Trying to "fuck with her" isn't going to do you any favours,

I'm the King of Beijing!

Living well is not always the best revenge but it's easy and within your means.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

It depends on how crazy she is and how good the sex is.
Go and try to make threesomes happen - if she is guilty enough convince her to organize a threesome for you - one of her hotter friends, her and you.

Of course you should not consider her as a partner ever.

Though it's probably better to create new options, new leads and get busy - those girls out there are not going to fuck themselves.

You still have feels, and this whole "I'll get back and just fuck her for a game" is your internal hamster setting up to get her back in your life for those feels.

She was bad for you, fuck her off, move on, get a better woman in your life.

She is waiting for you.

Have some self respect.

Walk and don't look back.

OP, you're better than this.
Easy answer : NO.

In order to be "the one that got away" you have to stay away. She took other dick so she can't be trusted. Just imagine that she's freshly fucked every time that you want to see her, and that will cure you of your urges.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Guys, thank you for all the responses. I've so far followed the standard approach: blocked her on social media, deleted photos, and moved on to other pussy. She created a new email to contact me.

Still, I think I will follow your advice and not try to satisfy the sadist in me [Image: wink.gif]

The same old story: long distance for a short while, cheated, now wants me back. Haha. No, I will never 'take her back'.

Good man.

Now, I am seriously considering trying to start fucking her

Wait. What? You just contradicted yourself.

but do you guys have any tips on how to do it?

Yep, the best tip: DON'T FUCKING TALK TO HER AGAIN. She cheated on you. End of discussion.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Jesus. You are german right?

Wenn dich deine Freundin betrogen hat und du weiterhin sie nur fickst, auch wenn es "ohne Gefühle" von deiner Seite ist, gibst du ihr power zurück. Blocken überall. Andere Frauen ficken. Grüsse [Image: smile.gif]

I've been cheated on before and wrote about it here on the forum. I'd drop contact with her because what you're proposing is a waste of time. Start seeing other women ASAP. You're on the path of doing something you will regret.

There's no such thing as "tight game" when you are trying to fuck your ex and "fuck" with her head.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Man, in your situation... just leave it.

If you had broken for a different reason (like: you told her you didn't like her or ye were going to live in different town etc) then it would be grand... but for this kind of situation, I don't think it would be good.

She will feel that she controls you. Be careful.

[Image: no_michael_bluth.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Any girl who is a dishonest cheater type is just the type to tell you that she's on birth control only to trap you into a pregnancy. You've just confirmed she's a slut, you also up your Std risk.

Verdict? Ignore and block her, find a higher quality woman.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

OP always good to read old Jariel wisdom:

thread-39626.html
thread-44957.html

Move on with your life. She's nothing to you so why waste your time and energy?

Thread should redirect here: thread-52478.html