rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 years ago
years ago
What a ride it has been!

How did you react when he first announced and when did you decide to jump on the Trump Train?

years ago
I was listening live on facebook or youtube (can't remember) and I was very excited.
"Finally a maker going into politics." Then I saw the backlash from his speech and I thought, why are they manipulating what the guy said? That was the point I knew he was right. And that he had to win.
years ago
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Deus vult!
years ago
Honestly, I thought it was very funny, but changed my stance after I watched the debates.
years ago
First reaction: "Huh. Finally did it."

Jumped on the Trump Train after the first debate. Started off as a Ben Carson guy.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.
years ago
As soon as I'd heard what Trump stood for I wanted him to win and suggested ( quite early on) in the Donald Trump thread that RVF members in the USA really should vote for the Donald.

I don't agree with absolutely everything he has said or stands for, but it was worth supporting Trump just to get the USA out of the Paris Climate deal.
years ago
Two years, wow. So much has changed in those two years. For me and my knowledge of life and in the world in general.

When he first announced, I was like "dude, the country is falling apart, the last thing we need is some side show". I was a Rand Paul guy. A week later I heard some of his planned policies and stances, and I was on board. Enough of career politicians, lets give this guy a shot at it. After the first debate I knew it was Trump or bust.

We still have a huge uphill battle to prevent the USA from either breaking up or turning into another 3rd world shithole, but at least there is a slim chance.

I could go back on forth politically. What Trump campaigned on was a damn good start, if he follows through will be a different story. But my interest in history and learning history has grown greatly over these two years thanks to Trump. My self confidence has exploded with Trump running and then winning. I think this can be said for a lot of middle aged men. Young guys who think they are confident and have it figured out because they can pick up chicks have no idea what the real struggle is about. When you get drug down in the real struggle of paying your bills and trying to figure out what you really want in your life other than just to get laid, it really wears on you. That is why you see so many 45 year old beta males. 25 years ago, those betas were very confident/strong young men. The grind wears on you. It wore on me. But thanks to Trump I see light at the end of the tunnel for me for the first time in my life.
years ago
I heard about it on the day but did not think much of it. The minute I heard the "...only Rosie O'Donnell" line, I was on board.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton
years ago
I laughed at what a spectacle it would be, just knowing his history from "the Apprentice" and the birth certificate deal. Didn't take it too seriously. I watched as the migrant crisis situation developed in Europe and listened as Trump developed his populist message. I remember distinctly having dinner with family in August '15 talking about what a fucking disaster importing thousands of 3rd worlders from the desert with odious 7th century ideology would be. Along with that conversation where I was laughed/scoffed at as being overreactive and fearmongering I mentioned that I was certain Trump would win in November '16 because people in the US were fucking sick of all of the political correctness and leftist/globalist impoverishing and demonization of the average American, and the massive corruption and hypocrisy of DC politics.

At this moment I was not necessarily a Trump supporter but I could tell simply based on his basic message that he would be a powerful force and would ultimately win. I carried this prediction through to placing a bet where I netted $1000 in the election. He gained my support as I followed his campaign speeches, denounced NAFTA/TPP, slaughtered the GOP primary candidates in beautiful fashion, and I had a significant turning point with the Pulse massacre as Trump was one of the few public figures willing to call it what it really was rather than obfuscate the shooter's motivations and blame guns and white homophobia.

Still on the train and as someone that has despised the media since the Iraq war as I saw how corrupt and disgusting they were back in high school, Trump will have to fuck up massively to make me hate him more than I hate the media and political establishment. I really hope he can bust through all of this manufactured "CHAOS" the media continues to claim surrounds his admin and carry through with his campaign promises. If nothing else his presidency is immensely entertaining and there's no way anything he could do would put us in a worse position than if Hillary had won.
years ago
I heard about the Apprentice but never watched it.

If someone told me then that guy would be doing more than anyone else to change the world for the better, I would laugh.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
years ago
When Trump first announced, I remember thinking that he was an idiot and would not make a good president. I'd never seen his reality show, so I was just going whatever existing image I had of him.

I cannot remember my 'Trump conversion' moment, but it must have come a few months later. He was saying so much stuff that made sense: immigration, trade, foreign policy.
years ago
Like most of my family members, we were fed up with all of the career politicians.

Roads were falling apart. Our taxes went to a bunch of lazy freeloaders while we worked our asses off to death. Businesses were closings as high paying jobs were either transferred to another major city, state or out of the country. We were unable to voice our thoughts and opinions due to Political Correctness. Traditional families were falling apart. Traditional Churches were becoming nearly empty as more and more people left by taking the so-called "spiritual" path, whatever the fuck that mean.

Anti-Americans laughed and started burning America flags despite their right to free speech.
And America had been deteriorating rapidly while the watch of the world laughed at us for being weak and pathetic.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

What happened, America, to the values we were taught with and that we once stood for? Where did it go? How did America's once vibrant communities ended up in a Globalist's cesspool of blighted communities with a bunch of whiny self-entitlements?

[Image: original.jpg]

It wasn't the America I - and a lot of my family members - knew. When my late father and a few of my uncles - all WWII veterans who were damned fucking proud of being part of the Greatest Generation - passed away one after another over two years ago, I became so disillusioned, pissed and angry by the direction of where America was heading.

[Image: d1b4d13adf2535c4eb7585f5420e0e71.jpg]

Country was (and is) falling apart.

[Image: hiroshima-detroit.jpg]

The silent majority of proud Americans were suffering miserably under shady career politicians (Democrats and Republicans) and hardcore Liberals for years. We all felt like we were targeted unfairly for no reason other than being hardworking and honest proud Americans.

I had no intention of voting in 2016. My attitude was pretty much a big "Fuck You" to all of the career politicians, but mainly directed at Liberals and Democrats, for what happened to America.

Until when Donald J. Trump's announcement to run for president. Each time he was in the spotlight and participated in the debates, I liked him more and more. He was aloof and just didn't give a shit. And of course, we all can't ignore his beautiful wife Melania. [Image: thumb.gif]

Even though I was somewhat very skeptical of Mr. Trump, I still liked the fact that he focused on America only and laid out a lot of his thoughts and plans in a very blunt politically incorrect way.

Most importantly, the man has a solid set of steel balls because of his business leadership and decision-making skills that are sorely needed to lead a country. It also definitely help that using his businessman mindset, his people skills are noticeable and he can talk to anybody.

He was an outsider. Therefore, I decided to vote for an outsider to shake things up in Washington, DC.

All of my family members voted for Trump. To this day, my 83 year old mother still laugh at all of the shitstorm and meltdowns that President Trump has caused. Of course, my late father and uncles would be smiling and laughing their asses off too.
years ago
Dupe - not enough coffee.
years ago
Quote: (06-16-2017 11:01 AM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

I heard about it on the day but did not think much of it. The minute I heard the "...only Rosie O'Donnell" line, I was on board.

That was the most amazing shit test passed with flying colors on live TV. Poor Megyn must have been sitting in a puddle the rest of the night.
years ago
I recall being pretty cynical when it came to Presidential candidates back in 2015. In my mind, there were going to be too many incredibly dumb fucks who would vote Hilary in simply because of the entire novelty act of her becoming the 1st female president. Not unlike the novelty act of Obama 2008. Anyone on the GOP ticket was fucked from day one, and the media, along with the Clinton super pacs were going to see to that.

Course I knew who Donald Trump was, and liked the idea of a business man in the White House for some REAL change, but really didn't like how the deck was played the last two terms especially, and I can't say I was too optimistic for whomever would eventually win the nomination. Whoever that might have been, I figured would probably unenthusiastically get my vote mainly due to my consistently enjoying going against the political liberal grain that is often pushed on networks.

I can't put my finger on it, when I became a proponent of Trump's candidacy, but I enjoyed his vigor, his outspokenness, and being politically incorrect as a MFer. Destroying the initial GOP favorite Jeb was just icing on the cake, and it was obvious his celebrity, along with how he was hitting his opponents harder than they ever hit him led me to believe that Trump was infact, a realistic possibility in winning the Election.

I remember having a late evening class on election night, and couldn't really concentrate on shit due to my mind being completely engulfed on what was happening with the election. After class ended, some friends and I, watched the election results come in with baited breath. Probably more so me, than my friends, but once it started looking more and more like Trump would win, my adrenaline was definitely rising. We partied, and all gave trump a big beer salute as he came out for his victory speech. I was mentally fucking jacked on adrenaline the following day. The entire day.

Walking around just like Vince Mcmahon! [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]
years ago
So I can't being accused of trying to editorialize, here is my actual first reaction in full (from the Donald Trump thread):

Quote: (06-16-2015 02:22 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Despite his clownishness and deliberately over-the-top persona, he's more qualified to run just about anything than Hillary Clinton is.

That does not mean I think he would win, even if he could somehow get the nomination. As an outsider to the US election process, I find it very remarkable how invincible Democrats seem to be, even when they are objectively awful. It's like they are made of Teflon. If Obama couldn't lose in 2012, I simply cannot see how Hillary could lose in 2016, given that the country has moved even further to the statist-left than before.

I stand by the first sentence. Obviously the rest of it, where I predicted Hillary would win no matter what, proved quite inaccurate. Thankfully.