rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dennis Rodman North Korea

What's to come of this?

It's a mystery. Inside a riddle. Wrapped up in a paradox.

He's friends with Donald Trump. There is a really good chance they are actually sending Dennis Rodman to squash this little north Korea beef.

Aloha!

The World needs to laugh.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

They might "keep him" this time!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Where's Sherman?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

What is Sherman is Dennis Rodman?

Dennis Rodman wins!

I don't know if sending Dennis Rodman to do some politicking makes me jump off the trump train, or solidifies my position on it. Either way, maybe its working?

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/06/13...ge-student

Aloha!

Rodman with the clutch play....

[Image: JTVZLE2.gif]

[Image: NETwW8u.jpg]

He wore a potcoin T there and now potcoin is now up 50%

[Image: 800%20%283%29.jpeg]

Dennis Rodman thinks my girl is real good looking, so he's okay in my book.

Play on player.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I am not sure what Rodman can do, but he isn't hurting the situation. It would benefit the entire world if this NK mess can be diffused with 100% pure diplomacy.

It would go down in history as one of the greatest diplomatic feats if it does.

In alot of ways, China's Xi and Trump might be able to AMOG Kim into submitting to a type of New Deal Plan of 5 or 10 years, with conditions to drop their nuclear ambitions. Hopefully Kim can mature and drop the tough guy act and somehow find it in his heart to lead his people into a better age where they can grow as a people and not as a footnote in a history book of a dead civilization because he bit off more than he could chew.

No doubt he has to be careful because some of his generals want him to save face and keep up the hardass facade, but he has to reform his country somehow otherwise they may run out of amenities and necessities like this. He could do it without destroying his own power but it is all up to him. Fledgling societies grow better with a single source of power early on. Democracy in NK means alot of people died and the US and others had to rush in. Democracy has an awful learning curve.

If anything is clear, China is clearing it's throat like a lion. If Kim knows what is best for him, he could learn from both the US and China if he came correct to the table but don't let either drive his country into poverty and usurp his power. He could live like that until he dies and have reforms set up to take over when he is gone. It's not rocket science.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (06-15-2017 03:33 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

Yeah! I'm repping +1

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/875353845232132096][/url]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: of-play-your-role-usiv-onbamemes-91-denn...416069.png]

He is a team player. Might end up saving a lot of people.

Quote: (06-15-2017 07:12 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

...if North Korea was a threat.

North Korea's tech is a joke. They cant launch a rocket because America is shooting them down with lazers.

Quote: (06-15-2017 03:33 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

Dennis Rodman giving a North Korean politician a Trump's book about deals in North Korea, it sound something out of a comedy movie.

Quote: (06-15-2017 07:25 PM)Swell Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2017 07:12 PM)seabridge Wrote:  

...if North Korea was a threat.

North Korea's tech is a joke. They cant launch a rocket because America is shooting them down with lazers.

It doesn't take much tech to level half of Seoul with dug in artillery and rockets from 35 miles away. They have Seoul hostage.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

How much leeway do you guys think Rodman gets? You think he has a harem there?

I would love for him to write a short book about his travels there.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

^^^

The only person with a harem in North Korea is Kim Jong Un.

Rodman is not doing anything of value at all. He's a prop in an elaborate stage-play designed to help North Korea make a few bucks and burnish its international "image."

He's a man with no moral center, no understanding, and no clue.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/dprk_news/status/875503659240607744][/url]

Quote: (06-16-2017 12:53 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

^^^

The only person with a harem in North Korea is Kim Jong Un.

Rodman is not doing anything of value at all. He's a prop in an elaborate stage-play designed to help North Korea make a few bucks and burnish its international "image."

He's a man with no moral center, no understanding, and no clue.

Rodman is trash. If Trump wants to accomplish something of value he should ban travel of Americans to NK. Make it illegal to use a US passport to enter NK, similar to how it was illegal to do so in Cuba. If some dumbassed Americans go anyway and get detained, the US is entirely absolved of all responsibility. Fuck them I don't want to see a single US cent going to that shithole.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT