rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Has Donald Trump Improved Your Life?

The Trump Forum and Comey Hearing have the news of the day covered. Opinion will obviously run along party lines, so no need to delve into that. Libs will say it proves everything they've been saying and start prematurely clamoring for impeachment, Republicans/Conservatives will rush to defend Trump. say he's innocent, focus on leaks, etc. Same shit, different day

I searched but couldn't find an existing thread on the forum, so my question is: In real, concrete, and absolute ways, how has your life improved in the first almost 5 months of Donald Trump's presidency?

I'm not interested in feelings--"hey makes me more proud to be a red pilled man!" or any of that. You shouldn't need another man to improve your feelings. That's for children, women, and gays. I'm talking real results: money, job, etc. How has Donald Trump being president directly improved your life?

For me: the industry in which my clients operate is in a relatively uncertain state in terms of how it will continue to operate largely due to Trump's reform efforts. I have therefore seen an increase in clients seeking advice on how to navigate regulatory issues and business opportunities going forward, which has caused an increase in my bottom line.

Quote:Quote:

I searched but couldn't find an existing thread on the forum

How will Trump's win improve your life?

Last post in that thread was 2 months before he was inaugurated. I'm interested in seeing how people's lives have improved in tangible ways under Trump's presidency.

Quote: (06-08-2017 01:44 PM)Teflon1 Wrote:  

Last post in that thread was 2 months before he was inaugurated. I'm interested in seeing how people's lives have improved in tangible ways under Trump's presidency.

Got it, but sometimes it's best to revive an existing thread that is almost exactly the same as what you're posting. Others may disagree.

Quote: (06-08-2017 01:52 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2017 01:44 PM)Teflon1 Wrote:  

Got it, but sometimes it's best to revive an existing thread that is almost exactly the same as what you're posting. Others may disagree.

Thanks man, I'll post my question there

Quote: (06-08-2017 01:09 PM)Teflon1 Wrote:  

For me: the industry in which my clients operate is in a relatively uncertain state in terms of how it will continue to operate largely due to Trump's reform efforts. I have therefore seen an increase in clients seeking advice on how to navigate regulatory issues and business opportunities going forward, which has caused an increase in my bottom line.

Can you be any more specific? What is the industry?

I have nothing personal to report in terms of a positive impact.

I have heard some rumors that stocks are up in the defense industry so perhaps those folks are benefiting?

My industry is highly economically sensitive.

I suspect the more optimistic view of the economy helped me get a foot in the door.

Quote: (06-08-2017 02:22 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Can you be any more specific? What is the industry?

Don't want to get too specific, but it's an industry that Trump wanted to reform "on day one" of getting into office...

No, but I would like him to rescind the executive orders on affirmative action. After having a black president, its hard to say they are still needed and this would do the most for men on this forum and to end political correctness, which is really about measuring people by their gender or the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

Quote: (06-08-2017 02:39 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

No, but I would like him to rescind the executive orders on affirmative action. After having a black president, its hard to say they are still needed and this would do the most for men on this forum and to end political correctness, which is really about measuring people by their gender or the color of their skin rather than the content of their character.

I see people on this forum talk about this, but has there been a concrete example where you have lost out to someone--a job, slot in school, etc.--to affirmative action? I'm trying to get away from feelings, opinions, and biases here. ACTUAL and quantifiable ways your life has improved

As Scott Adams says, there is the diversity cieling. Its a matter of missing out on promotions, not the initial job. Its a fact of life in corporate america, especially for companies that do business with the federal government and are therefore subject to these executive orders.

So you missed out on a promotion? Has Trump shown any intention of ending affirmative action executive orders? That would be very easy to do--issue another executive order.

Hillary isn't president. So YES ;-)

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (06-08-2017 03:08 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

Hillary isn't president. So YES ;-)

Not a tangible, concrete improvement to your life (money, job, whatever). The Hillary obsession here is weird--she lost, why do people even bother talking about her?

The Obamacare individual mandate is no longer going to be pushed, hopefully this translates into no longer getting punitively punished on my taxes for not having healthcare coverage. That's one example.

The reality is that if Hillary was in, you'd be guaranteed that the co-ordinated hits against Breitbart, Milo, Alex Jones, etc. would be expanded to include sites like this, with the full force of the government behind it.

Quote: (06-08-2017 03:36 PM)Teflon1 Wrote:  

The Hillary obsession here is weird--she lost, why do people even bother talking about her?

There's a whole thread about why guys don't like her here: thread-46680.html

Quote: (06-08-2017 03:50 PM)Chevy Woonsocket Wrote:  

The Obamacare individual mandate is no longer going to be pushed, hopefully this translates into no longer getting punitively punished on my taxes for not having healthcare coverage. That's one example.

The reality is that if Hillary was in, you'd be guaranteed that the co-ordinated hits against Breitbart, Milo, Alex Jones, etc. would be expanded to include sites like this, with the full force of the government behind it.

The Hillary obsession here is weird--she lost, why do people even bother talking about her?

There's a whole thread about why guys don't like her here: thread-46680.html

Good example with the individual mandate I suppose, but what do you do in the event you need healthcare? As far as this website, there's what, 25k members? Government doesn't care, I can assure you.

I know there is a thread on her. Patriots fans aren't talking about the Falcons though. She lost. Who cares what she has to say any longer? She is irrelevant. Misspent energy. Seems like people here are sometimes more concerned with "winning" and shitting on liberals than actually improving anything.

Quote: (06-08-2017 03:50 PM)Chevy Woonsocket Wrote:  

So you don't have any sort of healthcare coverage?

Good example with the individual mandate I suppose, but what do you do in the event you need healthcare? As far as this website, there's what, 25k members? Government doesn't care, I can assure you.

No you can't assure me. Roosh had his Paypal account shut down without appeal: thread-62540.html

This type of no-platforming would almost assuredly happen with new laws in place to assist companies in doing so under a Hillary presidency. Her "Alt-Right" speech was a shot at sites like this, even though Roosh may not personally identify as Alt-Right.

As far as my personal healthcare coverage is concerned, it's really none of your business if I choose to not carry coverage. I pay taxes, and ER treatment is in fact guaranteed if I need it.

I know there is a thread on her. Patriots fans aren't talking about the Falcons though. She lost. Who cares what she has to say any longer? She is irrelevant. Misspent energy. Seems like people here are sometimes more concerned with "winning" and shitting on liberals than actually improving anything.

Her friends are still in charge of the DNC, her pick for the head of the DNC was installed over a more grassroots choice. Her daughter is being groomed for office and the Clinton family is still an active player in Democrat party politics.

As far as your football analogy goes, the smart coach is only concerned with the teams on his schedule, and the Democrats, along with the Clinton Crime family are one of the teams we have to beat. Saying that because she lost means she's no longer relevant is naive at best and willfully ignorant at worst.

Seems like people here are sometimes more concerned with "winning" and shitting on liberals than actually improving anything.

There have been countless threads and posts here and articles on ROK where men have put forth solutions to the degeneracy that has been eating away at our societies. If you choose to ignore them and act like they don't exist then that isn't my problem.

Quote: (06-08-2017 04:30 PM)Chevy Woonsocket Wrote:  

No you can't assure me. Roosh had his Paypal account shut down without appeal: thread-62540.html

This type of no-platforming would almost assuredly happen with new laws in place to assist companies in doing so under a Hillary presidency. Her "Alt-Right" speech was a shot at sites like this, even though Roosh may not personally identify as Alt-Right.

As far as my personal healthcare coverage is concerned, it's really none of your business if I choose to not carry coverage. I pay taxes, and ER treatment is in fact guaranteed if I need it.

Her friends are still in charge of the DNC, her pick for the head of the DNC was installed over a more grassroots choice. Her daughter is being groomed for office and the Clinton family is still an active player in Democrat party politics.

As far as your football analogy goes, the smart coach is only concerned with the teams on his schedule, and the Democrats, along with the Clinton Crime family are one of the teams we have to beat. Saying that because she lost means she's no longer relevant is naive at best and willfully ignorant at worst.

Seems like people here are sometimes more concerned with "winning" and shitting on liberals than actually improving anything.

There have been countless threads and posts here and articles on ROK where men have put forth solutions to the degeneracy that has been eating away at our societies. If you choose to ignore them and act like they don't exist then that isn't my problem.

Lots of hostility here. You seem to be triggered--there's no need for that. Let's unpack this a bit.

I figured that if you didn't have health coverage you would just go to an ER. "I pay taxes." I'm happy for you. However, just know that taking that course is essentially welfare. ERs can't turn people away who can't pay and can't release until you are stabilized. They have to accept you, whether or not you can pay. In order to offset the costs of caring for people who can't pay in an ER (costs which the hospital then "eats"), hospitals will increase the cost of care across the board. Part of healthcare reform in general has been to incentivize people to obtain coverage in order to limit very expensive ER usage to strict "emergency" situations. So yes, though you pay taxes, your use of an ER still places a burden, however small, on society. Saying "I pay taxes, ER treatment is guaranteed" is tantamount to saying "I pay taxes, I can collect welfare." So perhaps tone down the self-righteousness.

I'm not interested in feelings--"hey makes me more proud to be a red pilled man!" or any of that. You shouldn't need another man to improve your feelings.

[Image: troll.gif]

I give you a hearty LOL sir.

In fact, the most important of changes have come from men having a renewed feeling of life and hope, at a time when so many men were feeling beat down. T's election, yes the mere election of him, has singlehandedly brought many men back to life. I have seen multiple instances of this, in varied circumstances. I would argue that this aspect of T's election is in fact far, far more important, substantial and tangible than any inane policy.

Personally, I can say that T helped me and my Father reconnect. No value can be placed on that.

--

Clearly subtle troll (getting less subtle by each post)

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (06-08-2017 04:58 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

I'm not interested in feelings--"hey makes me more proud to be a red pilled man!" or any of that. You shouldn't need another man to improve your feelings.

[Image: troll.gif]

I give you a hearty LOL sir.

In fact, the most important of changes have come from men having a renewed feeling of life and hope, at a time when so many men were feeling beat down. T's election, yes the mere election of him, has singlehandedly brought many men back to life. I have seen multiple instances of this, in varied circumstances. I would argue that this aspect of T's election is in fact far, far more important, substantial and tangible than any inane policy.

Personally, I can say that T helped me and my Father reconnect. No value can be placed on that.

--

Clearly subtle troll (getting less subtle by each post)

Not trolling at all--I'm just curious as to how members' lives have improved in "actual" ways. There is a lot of talk about how they feel more confident and all that, and I think that's great--the stuff with your dad is great. But I haven't seen much talk like "Since trump became president, the industry I work in has done X which has improved my life by Y." Yes, I don't think a man should need another man to improve their outlook on life/feelings/confidence/whatever. But I'm not trolling just because you disagree.

Quote: (06-08-2017 05:08 PM)Teflon1 Wrote:  

But I'm not trolling just because you disagree.

Correct, you are not trolling just because I disagree. You are trolling because you're trolling.

The entire point of your thread is to hope to "prove" to dudes that Trump hasn't done anything for them. In your liberal self importance you somehow think dudes here are too stupid to see this.

Every post of yours so far is reeking with snark, barley hiding the disdain for T and the men here.

Saying "I don't think a man should need another man to improve their outlook on life/feelings/confidence/whatever" is trolling the forum by definition- Men are here to help each other improve their lives.

Americans are dreamers too

Trump's proposed tax on remittances will affect my bottom line negatively. I don't care. I'm sure there are others on the forum whose specific situation is affected negatively by Trump's win but who wholeheartedly support him.

OP, your discounting of the 'soft' improvements (affect on culture and society), that's a big mistake.

Teflon, I think you're jumping the gun.

There is a lot of optimism right now. Mainly because of the Obamacare repeal, tax reform and reducing regulations. Trump has done what he can do on regulations but we need Congress to get off their fat asses for healthcare and taxes.

Once those are in place we should start seeing higher growth and then I suspect many will see improvements in their lives.

Quote: (06-08-2017 05:28 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Trump's proposed tax on remittances will affect my bottom line negatively. I don't care. I'm sure there are others on the forum whose specific situation is affected negatively by Trump's win but who wholeheartedly support him.

OP, your discounting of the 'soft' improvements (affect on culture and society), that's a big mistake.

They are talking about changing our tax system from worldwide to territorial which should help your bottom line significantly if you are doing a lot of sales offshore.