rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The demonetization thread (Paypal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, etc)

So as you know, Paypal shut down my account a few weeks ago without reason and right to appeal. They said the details are "sealed" and that I need to subpoena them using a lawyer to uncover it. In the past several days, two rightward sites had their Paypal shut down:

1. Bare Naked Islam

2. Occidental Dissent

They shut down Daily Stormer a while back: https://www.dailystormer.com/paypal-has-...-jewed-us/

Their terms of service mentions "racial intolerance" as a reason to shut down an account.

[Image: C-yVJc-XkAAcUZe.jpg]

Do you know any leftward sites that use Paypal who has preached hatred against men or white people? I'd like to bring attention to that. I know that the Church Of Satan has an active Paypal account.

It's a bit ironic that the left is pulling off the wet dream of libertarian spergs: in order to be aggressive while technically adhering to their non-aggression principle they just cut off all business services to their enemies until they starve to death.

Quote: (05-02-2017 01:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So as you know, Paypal shut down my account a few weeks ago without reason and right to appeal. They said the details are "sealed" and that I need to subpoena them using a lawyer to uncover it. In the past several days, two rightward sites had their Paypal shut down:

1. Bare Naked Islam

2. Occidental Dissent

They shut down Daily Stormer a while back: https://www.dailystormer.com/paypal-has-...-jewed-us/

Their terms of service mentions "racial intolerance" as a reason to shut down an account.

[Image: C-yVJc-XkAAcUZe.jpg]

Do you know any leftward sites that use Paypal who has preached hatred against men or white people? I'd like to bring attention to that. I know that the Church Of Satan has an active Paypal account.

Is this a big hit to your business financially speaking or is it just an annoyance?

What advice would you give to others using paypal for their online businesses? I'm asking so others know what to do to prepare for more crackdowns.

Wow Roosh I'm sorry to hear that... this witch hunt is absolutely disgusting!

What payment processor will you use now? I like Payoneer, but it's mainly aimed at freelancing, not sales and donations.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is extremely ominous. There is no near competitor to PayPal that I can think of.

For the lawyers out there, is there any case for a class action lawsuit here?

If this expands, you can imagine any user or poster on RoK will get targeted. It's easy enough to track down your details.

I'll gladly donate towards some kind of action to swat this down. I would especially enjoy donating to it via PayPal.

I think this is part of a wider crackdown by PayPal against any business that people could possibly complain about. A lot of the larger web hosts are the same way; as soon as someone drops the dime on you for having objectionable content, they don't even evaluate the complaint's legitimacy. They just send you a boilerplate takedown notice, because they don't want to deal with the headaches involved in hosting a controversial site.

It seems that PayPal also stopped handling transactions for CareerExcuse, a site that helps people fired from their jobs find new jobs. They would give you a fake reference so that you could get your foot in the door at another company and move on with your life rather than sitting in the unemployment line forever.

Some might argue, this type of service helps people who were fired for legitimate reasons fraudulently obtain jobs they don't deserve. Actually, though, most people who use CareerExcuse are well-qualified. Normally, during the interview process, the hiring manager will shoot the shit with you about what you did at your previous jobs and what kind of work you want to do in the future. You won't be able to tell a convincing story in a relaxed way unless you actually did do some similar work as what your resume describes.

What CareerExcuse helps you with is that slight detail of why you left your previous job. This is a much-needed lifeline for those who got fired for some bullshit like sexual harassment. These days, applicants are supposed to have a spotless record with lengthy tenures at each company and smooth, logical transitions from one job to the next that don't involve terminations for cause. Yet, as Andy Rooney notes, "There's something wrong with anyone who's never been fired from a job."

CareerExcuse's explanation was, "We have cancelled our partnership with PayPal, and the reason is quite simple; our expansion as a company is growing at a rate that is too quick for PayPal." But bear in mind, CareerExcuse specializes in spinning negative events as positives, and giving fake reasons for why events transpired the way they did. They even do that with their customers; when they were taking awhile to set up my account, they gave a bunch of excuses about how they were in the process of moving. Overall, I can't complain too much, though, because I did land a fairly decent job with their help.

Quote: (05-02-2017 02:35 PM)PainPositive Wrote:  

Is this a big hit to your business financially speaking or is it just an annoyance?

What advice would you give to others using paypal for their online businesses? I'm asking so others know what to do to prepare for more crackdowns.

This is a pretty big hit. It has been stressful dealing with the cancellation. A lot of you had monthly donation subscriptions (mostly through ROK). All those are gone.

I may have advice a few months down the line.

Quote: (05-02-2017 02:35 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What payment processor will you use now? I like Payoneer, but it's mainly aimed at freelancing, not sales and donations.

There are many alternatives, but some are worse than Paypal in how easily they shut down your account. Others have far more strict standards to sign up.

I used Stripe and Paypal for e-commerce.

If these payment processors are shut down, I would try Bitcoins.

Sorry to hear that.

Alipay is a Chinese clone of paypal that would probably suit your needs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alipay

Quote: (05-02-2017 02:17 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

It's a bit ironic that the left is pulling off the wet dream of libertarian spergs: in order to be aggressive while technically adhering to their non-aggression principle they just cut off all business services to their enemies until they starve to death.

Or worse, when you seek alternate means of finance, they use it to attack you. For some strange reason, no western banks would lend to Marine Le Pen's party, so she had to borrow from a Russian bank. Now the hypocrites attack her for being Russian financed.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Looks like Paypal has partnered with SPLC to help them raise money to shake down anyone they don't like:

[Image: attachment.jpg36546]   

Webpage: https://archive.is/qhCuc

This partnership has come after SPLC cried online in 2015 about Paypal not shutting down accounts that it demands: https://archive.is/vcctj

Looks like Paypal CEO Dan Schulman started to listen. Quotes from him:

Quote:Quote:

I believe that companies that have the opportunity to improve the lives of their customers and communities have the responsibility to do so. When you focus solely on valuation and market share, you win some and you lose some. When you focus on the needs of your customers and help them achieve their dreams, you win every time.

http://time.com/4587743/paypal-dan-schul...l-mission/

Yes, he improves lives and makes dreams come true by pulling the rug out from his customers who have conservative ideas.

Paypal is constantly virtue signalling on homosexual and transgender rights while it does business in countries that flog people for being gay:

Quote:Quote:

In 2011, the company opened a global operations center in Malaysia, where homosexuality and other sexual behaviors “against the order of nature” are legally punishable by flogging and up to 20 years in prison. The prime minister recently compared the LGBT community to ISIS.

In 2010, PayPal established an international headquarters in Singapore, a country where sexual acts between two men are punishable by up to two years in prison. While the government has pledged to not “actively enforce” these laws, LGBT rights groups continue to cite them as a justification for discrimination.

https://heatst.com/biz/paypal-north-caro...bt-rights/

SPLC continues to nag Paypal, urging them to shut down over 80 accounts: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/...acked-them

What are the possibilities of legal appeal?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Damn, wish I knew about that careerexcuse site before I went back to grad school to cover for my shit resume.

Paypal does business with the criminal, extreme-Left organization, FEMEN, specializing in serial sexual indecent-exposure (and brewing violent anti-Russian racism): https://femenshop.com/

Scandalous that an organization (Femen) that's been convicted of aiding and abetting sexual-indecent-exposure, all over the world, be allowed to use (covertly though, they hide it from their homepage, you have to simulate buying a product) Paypal, don't you think?

They did the same thing to wikileaks a few years back, shutting down all the ways they got money from supporters.

I would consider a trial experiment using a payment system system based in another english speaking country.
This could be anywhere from Singapore, to the Philippines, Iceland, or even one of the many small english speaking Caribbean or Pacific islands states.

After a trial run of a few months you should know whether it's practical or not.

It's places like this that the major battles on our side are being fought; behind the scenes, away from the lights, as individuals struggle with corporations who want to silence them for the great crime of bringing profit to them.

My heart goes out to you, brother, and if there's anything I can do to help, just say the word. I myself had some questionable issues with PayPal a year ago, and I've been loosely considering alternative options.

This is part of the wider dialectical struggle being waged between the established mainstream, and the alt media, over what exactly the Internet is, and how it will be used. I finished a rather long post about this topic just now, but I'm still uncertain as to where it's going to go.

Is it possible for PayPal to dox gold membership purchasers?

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

You could try using Netteller as an alternative

He who dares wins - Del Boy

PayPal isn't doxing anyone. If you sell something controversial, link your payment page away from your site or use a stealth approach.

It should also be noted US account s and EU to a lesser extent are the most scrutinized jurisdictions.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

https://revolut.com/

Revolut is a global money app that includes a pre-paid debit card (MasterCard), currency exchange, and peer-to-peer payments. Revolut currently charges no fees for the majority of its services, and claims to use interbank rates for its currency exchange (except from week-end rates when markets are closed, where a 0.5% markup is added to the Friday rate for major currencies, 1% or more for other currencies)

The London-based startup was founded by Nikolay Storonsky and Vlad Yatsenko and currently supports spending and ATM withdrawals in 90 currencies and sending in 23 currencies directly from the mobile app.

The company is based in Level39, a financial technology incubator in Canary Wharf, London.

There are alternatives to Paypal, but none of them are as large as they are. Paypal has been an unprincipled and corrupt company for a long time. I would never put all my eggs into their basket.

Who can forget this incident five years ago? Someone sold a violin. The buyer believed it was "counterfeit." Paypal told the buyer to destroy the violin and gave the money back to the buyer. So, the seller lost the money and the violin.

http://www.businessinsider.com/paypal-vi...und-2012-1

Here are two lists of alternatives:

https://beebom.com/paypal-alternatives/

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/top-...es-paypal/

I also found another list, which had Venmo at the top. Of course, Paypal owns Venmo, so it's not an alternative at all.

"Relate to transactions involving...the promotion of hate"

Is there any evidence that Southern Poverty Law Centre, Abe Foxman, Hayley Firkser, Jessia Leviere, Home Hardware, CP24, Shauna Hunt, Cheri DiNovo, Globe & Mail, Rogers, CTV, Metro newspaper, et al engage in any complaints to Paypal?

I can see that Roosh could have probably been canned because of feminazi complaints about selling books which are accused of "hate" against women (which is a feminist complaint).

I can forsee that a lawsuit to subpoena for communications/complaints that led to the banning will cost at least a few $50,000 in the United States District Court in the State of California.

But to find out those who probably complained on you to Paypal, they are on your Amazon Reviews, SPLC & ADL websites, or Canadian media. I saw FB posts from Hayley Firkser celebrating that you were doxxed in 2015 after your world tour in Montreal. That was suspicious, or either she is sex-deprived that she turn stupid.

It is disturbing that Paypal didn't even wanted to mention the reason why you were banned & instead "challenged" you to file a subpoena against the company which will cost more than a middle class worker's annual income by far. Sounds like some real SJW pussyness if they don't have balls to tell a user why they were banned relating to financial transaction site.

How will Roosh know if he isn't also subject to some form of "investigation"? I don't want to be paranoid, but Paypal sounds like they would not disclose anything to anyone. That is the scary part.

Unless Paypal is gagged from a powerful organization or they are an SJW pussy I done.

Hopefully, Roosh was given his PayPal balance back rather than it being frozen.

Paypal are faggots in many ways, they are sometimes holding large amounts of money if you are running e-commerce for no reason.

Quote: (05-02-2017 05:12 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Paypal does business with the criminal, extreme-Left organization, FEMEN, specializing in serial sexual indecent-exposure (and brewing violent anti-Russian racism): https://femenshop.com/

Scandalous that an organization (Femen) that's been convicted of aiding and abetting sexual-indecent-exposure, all over the world, be allowed to use (covertly though, they hide it from their homepage, you have to simulate buying a product) Paypal, don't you think?

There is that cunt "Spiritual Sexy Tasha Mama" who poses fully nude on YouTube so that she can "breastfeed" her 8-year-old sons in the buff, yet she is allowed to publish such videos not age-restricted.

This is a fucked up time we live in when feminazis claim that "breasts aren't sexual" when they pose fully naked in front of their minor son "to breastfeed" them, yet these feminazis will falsely accuse a man of "street harassment"/"eye rape" when she walks nude on the street and she sees the man walking alone his own business for sure!

@roosh
What happened to the balance?

Quote: (05-02-2017 08:31 PM)Svoboda Wrote:  

@roosh
What happened to the balance?

They let me have it immediately. That tells me there was nothing wrong with my transactions.