rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The New Irish PM is an Indian Faggot

Leo Varadkar, gay son of Indian immigrant, to be next Irish PM

[Image: varadkar_leo.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

The son of an Indian immigrant who came out as gay in 2015 will be the next Irish prime minister, after he was voted leader of the country’s main governing party.

Leo Varadkar’s victory in the Fine Gael leadership contest on Friday, which took place after outgoing PM Enda Kenny announced his resignation last month, marks another significant step forward for equality in the country, after 2015’s gay marriage referendum.

As well as becoming Ireland’s first gay prime minister, Varadkar, 38, will also become the country’s youngest leader, and the first from an ethnic minority background. His position will be confirmed later this month when parliament resumes after a break.

Varadkar faced a stiffer-than-expected challenge in the centre-right Fine Gael election from his rival, Simon Coveney. The Cork-born Irish housing minister is popular with the party’s grassroots, particularly in Fine Gael’s more conservative, rural redoubts.

Speaking after the final votes were tallied in Dublin, Varadkar said he was delighted, humbled and honoured to win. Coveney joked that at least his children would be pleased that he had lost.

Kenny said Varadkar had his full support. “This is a tremendous honour for him and I know he will devote his life to improving the lives of people across our country,” he said. “I want to also thank and pay tribute to Simon Coveney for making the leadership election a real contest. This has been a wonderful exercise in democracy for the Fine Gael party.”

Kenny, who led the party for 15 years and has been at the head of two governments for more than six years, delayed his resignation on a number of occasions this year.

First he asked colleagues for time to visit the US for the annual St Patrick’s day celebrations and to meet US president Donald Trump, continuing the unique tradition Ireland has of access to the White House every 17 March. He stayed on to attend the European council summit in Brussels at the end of April, where the priorities for the Brexit negotiations were agreed.

Under internal Fine Gael rules, the parliamentary party constitutes 65% of the vote, party members 25%, and city and country councillors 10%.

Coveney captured majority support among grassroots members, but Varadkar won over the crucial parliamentarian college.

Varadkar’s father Ashok, who comes from Mumbai, met his Irish mother Miriam while they both worked at an English hospital in Slough in the 1960s.

While the international media gathered in Dublin have focused on Varadkar’s sexuality and immigrant family background, Ireland’s news organisations zeroed in on his economic policies.

Some commentators dubbed Varadkar “the Thatcherite” candidate after his comments during the two-week leadership contest that he wanted to be the champion “of those who get up early in the morning”.

Although Varadkar’s centre-right politics are clearly conservative, he portrays the image of a new, progressive Ireland, symbolised best in May 2015 when the Republic voted overwhelmingly in favour of gay marriage. It came just a few months after Varadkar came out publicly in a radio interview.

LGBT groups in Ireland welcomed the domestic focus on Varadkar’s ideology. “I think it’s really significant that both his party and the media in Ireland focused on his policies, rather than him simply being a gay man who wants to lead the country,” said Brian Finnegan, the editor of Gay Community News in Dublin.

“It is a sign of how much Ireland has changed and moved on that no one really cares if he is gay here. Irish politicians were among the last sectors of our society to come out of the closet but now at least we’ve got one gay man and a lesbian, Catherine Zappone, both in the cabinet. That would have been unthinkable perhaps even 10 years ago.”

Varadkar, a doctor educated at Trinity College Dublin, entered Irish politics in 2004, when he polled almost 5,000 votes in a local government election in the Dublin West constituency. Three years later, he was elected to represent the area in parliament.

In 2014, he became Ireland’s minister for health and, after Fine Gael suffered losses in last year’s general election, he entered a minority coalition as minister for social protection.

In the 2015 interview with RTE radio when he came out, Vradkar said: “It’s not something that defines me. I’m not a half-Indian politician, or a doctor politician, or a gay politician, for that matter. It’s just part of who I am. It doesn’t define me. It is part of my character, I suppose.”

Seems like the influence of the Catholic church in Ireland is long gone..

He's not even the first Indian PM in Europe. Portugal's PM António Costa is part Indian too, he's not a faggot, but his mother is a feminist:

[Image: Ant%C3%B3nio_Costa_12.%C2%AA_Cimeira_Bra...-11-01.png]

It seems like Indians are taking over the world. Is this guy a future president of USA?

[Image: main-qimg-2a80133d23e6dc282e9f904c08204482-c]

Quote: (06-02-2017 06:03 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

It seems like Indians are taking over the world. Is this guy a future president of USA?

[Image: main-qimg-2a80133d23e6dc282e9f904c08204482-c]

Yes, I'm the next POTUS.

#MakeAmericaDesiAgain #dotnotfeather

It still kind of baffles me how widespread the support for gay marriage and homosexuality in general has become so quickly.

I think its a reflection of the fact that we've removed so many evolutionary pressures from life.

There's already too many people so there's no push for reproduction.

Through the pill and abortions we've made normal sex as non-reproductive as homosexuality.

Through destruction of the family unit and gender roles we've removed the incentive to settle down with a woman and want to start a family.

I really don't have a problem with gay marriage. Something congenital happened with these guys before they got shat out. It happens in 3% or so or births. But stop advertising it as normal.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (06-02-2017 06:16 PM)Extinguished Light Wrote:  

I think its a reflection of the fact that we've removed so many evolutionary pressures from life.

Yep, basically people have nothing better to do. All the facebook liberals like to delude themselves they're part of some great movement, to give their otherwise empty lives some meaning, and all the voices of reason and plain morality that pipe up just add to the illusion it was a "struggle".

Reason is very simple: they're not being chased by lions. When you're being chased by lions, you don't have time to be all sanctimonious on facebook. When you have to fight crocodiles to get your next drink of water, standing up for the rights of dudes to buttseks each other isn't a top priority.

And if you just so happen to be part of a community that's busy campaigning for tranny bathrooms, climate change, and multiculturalism, that's cool, but your friendly neighboring tribe is busy building spears and training to stab you with them.

Faggotry and depravity generally is the luxury of rich societies; everyone else can't afford it.

Sad to say this, but Ireland really has a long and proud tradition of cucking. This is just continuing on that well-loved path.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (06-02-2017 06:33 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I really don't have a problem with gay marriage. Something congenital happened with these guys before they got shat out. It happens in 3% or so or births. But stop advertising it as normal.

It's one thing when gay's get married, it's another when they are a political leaders representing a very miniscule minority.

When they start pushing their agenda/politics/laws on you, that's where the line is being crossed by these people.

He didn't win a nation wide election, just an election within the Fine Gael party who are the party in power, hence he becomes Prime Minister which he will then have to try and win a full term in the next Irish election. It is the center right party in Ireland so lets see how right wing he really is (most likely he's a cuckservative of sorts). Will be very interesting to see if he can win a general election in Ireland which isn't for another 4 years.

Will IRTs become the new (((chosen))) group and replace the (((juice)))?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (06-02-2017 06:46 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Sad to say this, but Ireland really has a long and proud tradition of cucking. This is just continuing on that well-loved path.

Shouldn't one endeavour to examine his policies and political positions first before making conclusions?

Yeah, the guy is gay and half-white. That's telling us who he is, not what he wants to get done as a leader.
This entire thread is more focused on his race and sexuality than what he might actually do (though, to be fair, most of the articles covering his ascension have approached his story in the same way).

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Sounds like he's decently right wing on economic issues. I imagine he's very soft on mass immigration though.

Quote: (06-02-2017 08:06 PM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

Sounds like he's decently right wing on economic issues. I imagine he's very soft on mass immigration though.

Don't be so sure.

Almost all first-generation non-Muslim Indians I've spoken to see mass Muslim immigration as a bad thing.

Sometimes this passes on to their children.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Computing forever has many good videos about the sad state of affairs in his homeland. He had a long live stream that I saw parts of saying Ireland is basically Sweden 2.0

Better Indian than Muslim - also he is half-Indian, so high-IQ Indian with high-IQ white.

The only unfortunate thing about him is that he is gay, but if he is more conservative than the leftists than so be it. Though I think that he will be just the same kind of traitor that a white minister would be.

Also it is logical that some Indians will get good positions due to the fact that Indian immigrants to the West have a reported IQ of 112-114. There are hundreds of millions below 90 on the continent, but they are not coming over to the West.

India by the way is still off a few centuries from becoming the dominating civilization on Earth, but I can see the signs that it will happen someday. Year 2500 - a country of highly k-selected high-IQ industrious people who have long since left the negative restrictive caste thinking and other limitations behind.

Quote: (06-02-2017 07:54 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2017 06:46 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Shouldn't one endeavour to examine his policies and political positions first before making conclusions?

Yeah, the guy is gay and half-white. That's telling us who he is, not what he wants to get done as a leader.
This entire thread is more focused on his race and sexuality than what he might actually do (though, to be fair, most of the articles covering his ascension have approached his story in the same way).

I'm not even talking about him personally, I'm just assuming that he'll continue the current policies of turning Ireland further and further into an obedient EU puppet - a very dangerous proposition given the Cucknamic Duo of Merkel and Macron at its helm, as well as the farce of having an unelected official leading Ireland.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'm not intimately familiar with Irish politics - but I do know the center right party is incredibly cucked on immigration and vehemently pro EU. The Irish seem to be more concerned with opposing England than ensuring their continued existence.

Quote: (06-02-2017 08:26 PM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2017 08:06 PM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

Don't be so sure.

Almost all first-generation non-Muslim Indians I've spoken to see mass Muslim immigration as a bad thing.

Sometimes this passes on to their children.

"The only unfortunate thing about him is that he is gay, but if he is more conservative than the leftists than so be it. Though I think that he will be just the same kind of traitor that a white minister would be.

Also it is logical that some Indians will get good positions due to the fact that Indian immigrants to the West have a reported IQ of 112-114. There are hundreds of millions below 90 on the continent, but they are not coming over to the West. "

The unfortunate thing is that Ireland is being run by an Indian guy, not an Irish guy.

Quote: (06-03-2017 09:52 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

"The only unfortunate thing about him is that he is gay, but if he is more conservative than the leftists than so be it. Though I think that he will be just the same kind of traitor that a white minister would be.

Also it is logical that some Indians will get good positions due to the fact that Indian immigrants to the West have a reported IQ of 112-114. There are hundreds of millions below 90 on the continent, but they are not coming over to the West. "

The unfortunate thing is that Ireland is being run by an Indian guy, not an Irish guy.

I tend to agree - it would not sit well either if it was a Russian immigrant.

This is the Macron model implemented in Ireland.

Is Fine Gael the mainstream centrist liberal party, equivalent of the Canadian Liberals? Are there any uncucked parties in Ireland?

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (06-03-2017 09:52 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

And India was led by a fully Italian woman until 2014.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Gandhi

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Honestly, if I had to choose between India or China becoming the dominant power in the world, I'd feel more comfortable if it were India.

With that in mind, Kaotic for POTUS.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Better Indian than Muslim - also he is half-Indian, so high-IQ Indian with high-IQ white.

The only unfortunate thing about him is that he is gay, but if he is more conservative than the leftists than so be it. Though I think that he will be just the same kind of traitor that a white minister would be.

Also it is logical that some Indians will get good positions due to the fact that Indian immigrants to the West have a reported IQ of 112-114. There are hundreds of millions below 90 on the continent, but they are not coming over to the West.

India by the way is still off a few centuries from becoming the dominating civilization on Earth, but I can see the signs that it will happen someday. Year 2500 - a country of highly k-selected high-IQ industrious people who have long since left the negative restrictive caste thinking and other limitations behind.

I don't think it was coincidental that the "Golden Age of India" took place when much of the subcontinent was Buddhist, a philosophy which rejects the Caste system.

Of course, that was lost long ago, thanks to the Religion of Peace.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:11 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

There's a lot of low IQ Indians coming to western countries - where do you think the cab drivers, the guys in 7/11s and gas stations come from?

I myself come from a background where if you go back 2 generations everybody is illiterate. I have a first cousin who is illiterate.

Indians who move to the west want to make the best of their opportunities.

My grandmother was illiterate, but I have a master's degree and most of my brothers have college degrees.

I know somebody who married in a village in India aged 15; grew up in a housing project in California and her daughter is now a judge in the US. Her sister's son is now a doctor in the US.

A late uncle of mine was born in India and illiterate, he moved to California, got a job in a factory and invested in his money in real estate. He owned over 50 properties when he passed away. He was worth millions and he told me that he never made more than $36K a year on his job.

The way I was raised was - Go to School, Get a Job, or Get the Fuck out of the House; No other options allowed. This is the same for a lot of Indians.

My late father was born in a house made out of mud and straw, and he knew that if you don't work for a living then you would starve to death. In Indian culture it is considered a disgrace to be on welfare.

The children of the cab drivers and 7/11 or gas station guys never work in their father's trades - they go to med school, law school, or finance or some other kind of professional work.

Quote: (06-03-2017 08:41 PM)rw95 Wrote:  

Honestly, if I had to choose between India or China becoming the dominant power in the world, I'd feel more comfortable if it were India.

With that in mind, Kaotic for POTUS.

1-China is going to be the largest Christian country in the world.

2-The two countries will keep each other honest. China beat up on India back when Mao encroached into the Himalayas for a land grab in the 60s, some bad blood there, or at least some mistrust.

Quote: (06-03-2017 10:25 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

My late father was born in a house made out of mud and straw, and he knew that if you don't work for a living then you would starve to death. In Indian culture it is considered a disgrace to be on welfare.

The children of the cab drivers and 7/11 or gas station guys never work in their father's trades - they go to med school, law school, or finance or some other kind of professional work.

Over here, only rich hippies can afford building houses made out of mud and straw.

Yeah Walter I think culture is the main driver for success among immigrants. The Patels haven't cornered the motel market in America by being brainiacs, (1) they have strong family bonds and (2) they hustle. Just like immigrants from many other parts of Asia. they come from a hungry and overcrowded culture and are more driven than the satiated locals.

The communities that do best are those that come from a traditionally mercantile culture: Jews, overseas Chinese, Lebanese, etc., and/or those that push their children the hardest (tiger moms and paddle dads). It's more about culture than sheer individual IQ.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The mans track record here is not so good with positions he has held in government, there is a lot of virtue signalling in the media about him being gay and I think a lot of his political support comes from there.

Personally I think we should have an election but there is absolutely no way that will be happening.

Aside from the fact we are now being ruled over by an unelected leader who sucks dick in his spare time, you can be sure he will tow the line for the EU and it will be business as usual.

We are not a big country so nobody really gives a shit what we have to say, if we piss off Brussels we will be bent over, we are not the UK, we dont have an army or our own currency, in short were fucked barring a collapse of the EU at a higher level.

He who dares wins - Del Boy