rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategy for Ethnic Guys to Get Laid in Bars/Clubs in North America

After yet another night out in which I saw my ethnic brothers (mostly brown/Asian) standing around alone, here are my thoughts. Ethnic is defined as a non-white/non-black/non-white Hispanic guys who suffer from negative sexual stereotyping in North America.

- Look your best. This goes without saying, but the looks threshold is higher for ethnics.

- Target foreign girls. Specifically European, Latin American and Asian girls. The less time they've spent in North America, the better. They're more likely to give an objectively handsome ethnic man a fair chance as these women are less likely to be influenced by North American media which stereotypes ethnic men as "low value".

- Target other North American minorities. This goes without saying.

- Target older (25+) venues. These women are less likely to be influenced by media and societal pressure of what's cool/in, and more inclined to give an objectively handsome ethnic man a fair chance (assuming he doesn't behave too ethnic or autistic).

- Arrive early. Be the first guy to approach her. Act as white as possible. If a venue is heavily ethnic and a girl has already been approached 2-3 before that night with a guy who shares a similar phenotype as you but with shitty looks and game, she's more inclined to insta-nope out right away by virtue of stereotyping and association, regardless of your game or how handsome you look. In other words, she's already said "no" to you in her mind before you can spit your game.

- Conversely, only go to venues with 80% white population. This way you don't get failo'd by your phenotype right away. This means that although you are an objecively handsome guy, if you approach a girl outside your race, the fact that you are attached to a negatively sexually stereotyped minority means you'll get "insta-noped" right away, regardless of your looks or game.

This is all the more true in the age of Tinder where young girls auto-swipe left to non-white men. In other words, a young girl has already auto-swiped you in her mind as a function of her behaviour on apps.

On the other hand, paradoxically in a mostly white venue, an objectively handsome "whitewashed" ethnic is failod less hard by his phenotype since a girl hasn't been approahced by guys who share the same "low value" pheonotype with shitty game, and can even leverage his novelty/exotic factor as being one of the few whitewashed ethnics in the venue with girls who want to try something different.

Looking back, almost all my night game pulls as an objectively handsome but "failod by phenotype" ethnic non-white/non-black/non-white Hispanic guy in North America came as a result of implementing these strategies.

Thoughts?

"Acting whitewashed" is a poor strategy if that's not who you really are. I grew up around Indians and Asians. Pretending I like Blink-182 or EDM or The Weeknd isn't going to get me pussy, if anything it'll just make me seem lame or fake. I do know Indians who grew up around white people who can pull that off, but that's because those tastes genuinely reflect their culture. Aping other people won't get you laid, owning your own self and your own culture will.

Actually, playing up Buddhism/meditation/Hinduism stuff can work really well for Indian or Asian guys. White women especially are pretty interested in this kind of stuff.

Girls don't auto-swipe left on non-white men. I'm Indian and I do fine on Tinder. Another user here Kaotic is Indian and he seems to kill it on Tinder. Girls auto-swipe left on shitty profiles with shitty pictures. I'm not sure where you're getting this idea from and unfortunately I see it repeated across the internet. I honestly think that this does a ton of harm to the self-esteem of ethnic dudes everywhere.

Agreed on looking good but again that is universal. I don't know any ass-ugly white guys who get laid, hell I knew a ton of pretty good looking white guys who didn't get shit.

I'm sick of hearing the idea that white guys magically have it way easier than women. Ethnic guys bitch about this across the internet. I went to school in Santa Barbara. The white guys I knew were easily in the top 5% of looks among white people anywhere. Most of them didn't get shit. I had a buddy who was jacked as fuck who banged a couple cute girls but suffered massive dryspells and had an Asian 4 as his regular. I had another buddy I'd rate an 8/10 in terms of looks who was banging an okay-looking Asian girl regularly. I knew Indian guys and worse-looking guys of all races who shat on these people in terms of results. I even had a white friend who actually looked exactly like me, same height and features, he looked a blonde Aryan version of myself. This guy got zero pussy and I banged/got head from over twenty girls in two years at this school.

Succeeding as an Indian/Asian guy isn't that different from succeeding as a guy of any race. I know Indian guys who slay Mexican women, Japanese women and white women. I know alpha as fuck Asian guys who slay Asian 9's. The distinction is that they are alpha as fuck and proud of who they are, not that they "acted white". Rest of the advice here is on point.

Agaystya, appreciate the feedback.

Do you know any ethnic guys personally who slay women regularly through cold approach from bars and clubs in North America? By slay I mean bring girls home at least 1 in 3 nights out. If so, can you share how these guys look and act, and what kind of girls they normally get? Just curious.

Quote: (05-13-2017 01:59 AM)GymBro Wrote:  

Do you know any ethnic guys personally who slay women regularly through cold approach from bars and clubs in North America? By slay I mean bring girls home at least 1 in 3 nights out. If so, can you share how these guys look and act, and what kind of girls they normally get? Just curious.

To be honest, I'm still 21, and my entire exposure to game has been within the college scene. All of my chops have been from house/frat parties, social circle or daygame, or Tinder. I have no experience with bars and have little exposure to that dynamic.

Within the general sphere of game, I do know plenty of ethnic guys who do fine with women. Keep in mind though that most guys in college have an iota of the game that most older guys do. The most successful dudes I know rely entirely on their looks and social status(this one being huge at my school with its heavy frat presence). Growing up I did know plenty of Indian and Asian guys who dated and banged very hot women, especially from their own race. I see nothing wrong with dating a 9/10 Indian or Asian girl, that constitutes massive success in my eyes.

I did okay with cold approach daygame at a big university. I banged six girls off of it over a combined period of probably six-ish months...I daygamed on and off and there were only a couple periods when I was doing it consistently. Four of these girls were solid 8's in my book. Hot ass Indian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, and black girls.

Otherwise, I knew two good looking Indian dudes in a top frat who slayed white women. I know a stylish Bangladeshi-American guy who fucked local women in Jordan and Morocco, guy had outstanding game. I knew plenty of other Indians who did okay and dated decent looking Indian, white, or Asian girls. I'm intermediate at game at best and I banged or got head from over thirty women in four years of college. This is why I don't like the idea that Indian/Asian/ethnic guys have it harder. Plenty of the white guys I know, even the good looking ones, are sexless herbs with plenty of their own problems.

Quote: (05-13-2017 02:34 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2017 01:59 AM)GymBro Wrote:  

To be honest, I'm still 21, and my entire exposure to game has been within the college scene. All of my chops have been from house/frat parties, social circle or daygame, or Tinder. I have no experience with bars and have little exposure to that dynamic.

Within the general sphere of game, I do know plenty of ethnic guys who do fine with women. Keep in mind though that most guys in college have an iota of the game that most older guys do. The most successful dudes I know rely entirely on their looks and social status(this one being huge at my school with its heavy frat presence). Growing up I did know plenty of Indian and Asian guys who dated and banged very hot women, especially from their own race. I see nothing wrong with dating a 9/10 Indian or Asian girl, that constitutes massive success in my eyes.

I did okay with cold approach daygame at a big university. I banged six girls off of it over a combined period of probably six-ish months...I daygamed on and off and there were only a couple periods when I was doing it consistently. Four of these girls were solid 8's in my book. Hot ass Indian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, and black girls.

Otherwise, I knew two good looking Indian dudes in a top frat who slayed white women. I know a stylish Bangladeshi-American guy who fucked local women in Jordan and Morocco, guy had outstanding game. I knew plenty of other Indians who did okay and dated decent looking Indian, white, or Asian girls. I'm intermediate at game at best and I banged or got head from over thirty women in four years of college. This is why I don't like the idea that Indian/Asian/ethnic guys have it harder. Plenty of the white guys I know, even the good looking ones, are sexless herbs with plenty of their own problems.

Seems like you're talking about social circles. I'm talking about approaching girls cold at bars and clubs in North America. No connection - no frat, no common school, no mutual friends, no house parties etc.

Not necessarily, plenty of the success I saw involved what was essentially cold approach. Daygame and giant college ragers involve straight up cold approach, the only real commonality is the fact that you go to the same school. And going to the same school really isn't much different from just living in the same city. Guys in frats definitely do have plenty of social status, sure, but game is game across environments. I haven't seen ethnic dudes do well in bars or clubs, but I've also never been to a bar or club in my life (maybe once or twice). But I have seen ethnic dudes slay in a variety of other realms and outperform their white counterparts.

The general lifestyle advice I think applies to men of every race. Have some weed or liquor at your place, look good, be in good shape, feel happy/good about yourself, and actually practice game especially if you're new to it. No one is exempt from needing these things at minimum to get laid. A short unconfident Indian dude isn't going to pull shit from a nightclub, but neither is a short unconfident white dude. The first guy might need like 550 approaches to get laid for the first time, the second might need like 520. These differences are really infinitesmal. I agree that the shorter average height of ethnic guys can definitely fuck them over, to that I have no real solution, but being short sucks unilaterally across races.

Quote: (05-13-2017 09:19 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

I haven't seen ethnic dudes do well in bars or clubs, but I've also never been to a bar or club in my life (maybe once or twice). But I have seen ethnic dudes slay in a variety of other realms and outperform their white counterparts.

Why do you think this is? Just curious.

I live in scottsdale and i feel like i see ethnic guys doing pretty well with white or even other kinds of girls. Depends on the guy of course. I tend to think guys who fulfill their ethnic stereotype in looks do worse while guys who vary up their style do better. I think a lot of this depends on where in the USA you are. One thing I believe in is if you are ethnic, you might have more success in a less diverse place. In some ways this echoes your statement that you will do better in a venue that is less diverse. I don't agree that you will do better targeting other ethnic girls(since I dont find them to be any more open), unless of course they are the same race as you are.

The other x-factor is bringing a girl to a venue. I tend to see ethnic guys roll in groups of all male same race. If you are going to bring others, best to bring a hot girl or two (of any type) or at the worst, roll in a mixed group or group that matches the venue. For example be the good lookig hispanic guy rollin with 3 white guys to a edm venue, or the indian guy rollin with your 2 black guy friends to a hip hop venue.

Quote: (05-13-2017 09:39 AM)GymBro Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2017 09:19 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

I haven't seen ethnic dudes do well in bars or clubs, but I've also never been to a bar or club in my life (maybe once or twice). But I have seen ethnic dudes slay in a variety of other realms and outperform their white counterparts.

Why do you think this is? Just curious.

Simply put, they just have better game. I had a Bangladeshi-American roommate with impeccable style and a great artistic sense. Guy could talk your ear off about all kinds of music. He was just a great and engaging raccounteur. The dude also groomed himself pretty well. Despite being pretty chubby and unfit he still managed to look good. He seemed to do well with all kinds of women, he really perfected a niche -- did outstandingly with alternative-ish girls of all races and nationalities. The guy actually fucked a girl in Morocco who already had a boyfriend, and banged a local in Jordan who he met at a hookah bar. Banging actual Arab women in the Middle East is at minimum very impressive. He struck me as a natural, I don't think he really learned his game from anyone.

I knew a couple other Indian guys who got into great fraternities at big California schools. Generally good looking and pretty in tune with popular culture -- could talk to the white fratboys about sports/music/what have you.

In my case, I'm tall, in okay shape, and used to approach like a motherfucker. I would classify myself as a sex addict in my early years of college, two weeks or more without busting a nut would drive me insane. I just put in a fuck load of work. My white friends didn't, and therefore got minimal amounts of pussy. I now realize the value of hard work now that I've generally stopped cold approaching. My overall quality of life is great right now but the women I pull are subpar...since I utilize zero effort to hook up with them.

These guys aren't doing anything special; just being themselves, owning themselves, dominating social circles. Or in my case just putting in an ass load of work and situating myself in a debaucherous party school. I am pretty tall for what it's worth and none of these guys were short. I have seen short Indians/Asians with hot girls but these were people in their cliques...they would definitely have a harder time with straight up cold approach.

Sorry for the essay, but I don't think game as an ethnic guy requires any special moves or twists. Just do your fucking homework and the results will show themselves. For overcoming any racial insecurities, I recommend doing a deep reading of Indian/Chinese/Vietnamese/whatever history. The history of South and East Asia prior to colonialism is badass as fuck. The British were afraid to fight some Indian kingdoms in open battle because they knew that if they got into close combat, the Indians would tear them to pieces. PM me for info about this stuff. Indians, Asians, Arabs, and others were ass kickers historically, once you internalize that fact and apply it to your own life a lot of these insecurities melt away.

Quote: (05-13-2017 01:29 AM)GymBro Wrote:  

After yet another night out in which I saw my ethnic brothers (mostly brown/Asian) standing around alone, here are my thoughts. Ethnic is defined as a non-white/non-black/non-white Hispanic guys who suffer from negative sexual stereotyping in North America.

- Look your best. This goes without saying, but the looks threshold is higher for ethnics.

- Target foreign girls. Specifically European, Latin American and Asian girls. The less time they've spent in North America, the better. They're more likely to give an objectively handsome ethnic man a fair chance as these women are less likely to be influenced by North American media which stereotypes ethnic men as "low value".

- Target other North American minorities. This goes without saying.

- Target older (25+) venues. These women are less likely to be influenced by media and societal pressure of what's cool/in, and more inclined to give an objectively handsome ethnic man a fair chance (assuming he doesn't behave too ethnic or autistic).

- Arrive early. Be the first guy to approach her. Act as white as possible. If a venue is heavily ethnic and a girl has already been approached 2-3 before that night with a guy who shares a similar phenotype as you but with shitty looks and game, she's more inclined to insta-nope out right away by virtue of stereotyping and association, regardless of your game or how handsome you look. In other words, she's already said "no" to you in her mind before you can spit your game.

- Conversely, only go to venues with 80% white population. This way you don't get failo'd by your phenotype right away. This means that although you are an objecively handsome guy, if you approach a girl outside your race, the fact that you are attached to a negatively sexually stereotyped minority means you'll get "insta-noped" right away, regardless of your looks or game.

This is all the more true in the age of Tinder where young girls auto-swipe left to non-white men. In other words, a young girl has already auto-swiped you in her mind as a function of her behaviour on apps.

On the other hand, paradoxically in a mostly white venue, an objectively handsome "whitewashed" ethnic is failod less hard by his phenotype since a girl hasn't been approahced by guys who share the same "low value" pheonotype with shitty game, and can even leverage his novelty/exotic factor as being one of the few whitewashed ethnics in the venue with girls who want to try something different.

Looking back, almost all my night game pulls as an objectively handsome but "failod by phenotype" ethnic non-white/non-black/non-white Hispanic guy in North America came as a result of implementing these strategies.

Thoughts?

I think this is going to vary depending on where you are in the US and what kind of girls you are trying to game but I do agree with some of them.

- European girls are a gold mine. I liked them so much I just upped and fucking moved to Europe. Had enough of the American racist bullshit in NYC.

-Arriving early is positive advice for anyone.

-If you are after white chicks the best thing to do is go to a 80% white venue. Me and my boys called this "cornering the market". If there's any girl who are open to your ethnicity you'll be the most likely one to get her. Low competition.

-Again depending on who you are targeting online dating isn't easy.

White guys are wanted by most ethnicities on the planet don't believe for a second that they don't have it easier than minorities do.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (05-14-2017 03:56 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

White guys are wanted by most ethnicities on the planet don't believe for a second that they don't have it easier than minorities do.

I think that this may be true in a sense of giant averages. White advantage works in roundabout ways from what I have seen. At my school, the top fraternities are generally full of white guys with a couple token minorities thrown in. These guys happen to be in the top 5% of my state wealth wise and have a very specific culture/way of acting around each other. When they consolidate into a status-building organization like a fraternity, they obviously want to be around other people like them who are easy for them to interact with. This then leads to giant conglomerations of rich white dudes (fraternities) who combine their game, status, and looks to fuck the hottest women on campus.

White guys on average tend to be richer, better looking, have better game, and are in better shape than guys of other races. This doesn't mean that minorities can't accomplish these things, it's just that they frequently dont. When I see a minority with his shit together he does just as well as any white guy and oftentimes better.

I think white guys only have a really clear advantage with white girls -- which makes sense, since where I am, Persians have the advantage with Persian girls, Indians have the advantage with Indian girls, and Latinos have the advantage with Latinas. This, of course, can be problematic when all the hottest girls in an area are white.

- European girls are a gold mine. I liked them so much I just upped and fucking moved to Europe. Had enough of the American racist bullshit in NYC.

I know I've said this before in response to another of your posts... but right on man! I experience the same thing in NYC and am considering moving to Europe for the exact same reasons.

In Manhattan at least, I don't think it's entirely racism, although that does play a role to an extent. The thing is, there's plenty of good looking white dudes who have their shit together here, and because they are also the wealthiest and dominant (numerically) group, most women naturally gravitate to them. And don't forget, many move to the city with already established social circles from their fancy east coast unis, which gives them a huge leg up. In my area, for instance, go to any bar and you'll see massive groups of guys and girls hangin out together. Tons of cute girls are already in these groups so if you're a part of these circles it's a tremendous help.

However, slowly but steadily I am starting to see minority guys make inroads. I'm starting to see even regular (and occasionally, below average) Asian/Black and sometimes Indian guys with extremely attractive women of different races. Mostly this is among the younger crowd (<25), though. From what I can gather, this seems to be happening through social circles (or perhaps online/Tinder) as I rarely see minority guys successfully pick up at bars, but then I haven't been with them 24/7 so who the fuck knows. Regardless, good for them.

Still a ways to go but progress is being made, make no mistake.

That said, I'm a huge believer in maximizing your "objective" SMV (fitness, style, confidence etc) and then getting in where you fit in. If that means you have to up and move to a more favorable geographic location, so be it. YOLO etc etc. I first did this when I moved from LA to NYC and it was the best move I ever made.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Abroad in SA or SEA, sure.

But where I live, ethnic guys do better.

Being black here is a gold mine.

I've also seen many Indians and Asians do well. The cool, tall, jacked type. If you're Asian and short and skinny and not cool, of course you'll struggle.

Roosh's advice from a Youtube video is advice worth remembering:

"If you want the one thing to do well, go to a place where you don't look like the people."

Kirdiesel, a guy I respect here, did exactly that. You don't have to move, but taking a month to travel somewhere else can be eye-opening.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Quote: (05-14-2017 01:33 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

I know I've said this before in response to another of your posts... but right on man! I experience the same thing in NYC and am considering moving to Europe for the exact same reasons.

In Manhattan at least, I don't think it's entirely racism, although that does play a role to an extent. The thing is, there's plenty of good looking white dudes who have their shit together here, and because they are also the wealthiest and dominant (numerically) group, most women naturally gravitate to them. And don't forget, many move to the city with already established social circles from their fancy east coast unis, which gives them a huge leg up. In my area, for instance, go to any bar and you'll see massive groups of guys and girls hangin out together. Tons of cute girls are already in these groups so if you're a part of these circles it's a tremendous help.

However, slowly but steadily I am starting to see minority guys make inroads. I'm starting to see even regular (and occasionally, below average) Asian/Black and sometimes Indian guys with extremely attractive women of different races. Mostly this is among the younger crowd (<25), though. From what I can gather, this seems to be happening through social circles (or perhaps online/Tinder) as I rarely see minority guys successfully pick up at bars, but then I haven't been with them 24/7 so who the fuck knows. Regardless, good for them.

That said, I'm a huge believer in maximizing your "objective" SMV (fitness, style, confidence etc) and then getting in where you fit in. If that means you have to up and move to a more favorable geographic location, so be it. YOLO etc etc. I first did this when I moved from LA to NYC and it was the best move I ever made.

Depending on where you move to you'll see an almost night a day difference in the results you'll have. I know I did. Same game, same person, different location and different results. I am experiencing this phenomenon this once again since I have been spending alot of time in Belgium. In Germany there was a jump and now once again in Belgium I am seeing brothers doing even better!

Game is seriously important but location can really put some wind in your sails.

Quote: (05-14-2017 01:47 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Abroad in SA or SEA, sure.

But where I live, ethnic guys do better.

Being black here is a gold mine.

I've also seen many Indians and Asians do well. The cool, tall, jacked type. If you're Asian and short and skinny and not cool, of course you'll struggle.

Roosh's advice from a Youtube video is advice worth remembering:

"If you want the one thing to do well, go to a place where you don't look like the people."

Kirdiesel, a guy I respect here, did exactly that. You don't have to move, but taking a month to travel somewhere else can be eye-opening.

Thats refreshing to hear minorities are doing well.

Oddly enough my recent observations in Belgium contradict Roosh's quote. Of course there are always exceptions to any rule.

There are a ton of Africans over in Belgium and ive seen guys there hooking up with and in relationships with girls that would be EXTREMELY hard to get in Germany. I talked to another member about it recently and he mentioned that since there are so many maybe you are judged as an individual instead of straight up as you are in Germany. Interesting take on it.

Sorry for the Belgium talk but its the most recent data I have and what im currently looking into.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Ive probably gone to a bar/club less than 10 times in my life, but there are a few things I observed.

In my current city ( in Canada), its pretty multicultural and Im a south asian guy. I have very little game, BUT I can say that night game is not for me. Im a short ethnic person in a place that will be have a high ratio of males: females. Its not the best environment for me.

I went to a small town in Montana last year, Missoula. Its a college town in a very white state. I had so much fun there, even though my game is non-existent. Its funny, the average person will say that you will be discriminated against etc., but my experience say otherwise. People were very friendly and if I had game I could have gotten something with a girl.

Summary: If you are not a tall, jacked good looking ethnic person, dont do night game in a multicultural city.

^ This is the very reason I want to go to eastern europe, however I dont know if the refugee crisis might have ruined it for normal brown guys.

It's pretty understandable that this happens on a forum largely dedicated to cold approaching, but people here (and on other realms of the internet) vastly underestimate the power of social circle. Having a good position in a social circle means that girls can date you and bang you without any fears of social shame -- it is completely legitimated both by her friends and by society. This is HUGE in comparison to the social risks she feels like she's taking when a guy cold approaches her. Most of the hottest girls I see on my campus are usually dating guys from top fraternities who are part of their extended groups of friends.

This is the single largest reason why white dudes seem to have the highest SMV in America. They are extremely numerous in the upper echelons of society, which means that they grew up around other rich/successful white people, which means that they have a way easier time dealing with the women of their race. Thanks to money, culture, and good genetics (for some) upper-class white women are some of the hottest on average in the country.

From what I can gather, this seems to be happening through social circles (or perhaps online/Tinder) as I rarely see minority guys successfully pick up at bars, but then I haven't been with them 24/7 so who the fuck knows. Regardless, good for them.

Interesting take. Why do you think this is?

I stopped reading when you said act whitewash, horrible strategy.

I assume you are Asian (Indian), which can make things tougher but not impossible.

The two best guys I know at gaming in Canada (Toronto) are both "brown", West-Indian background and have super tight game. They have IDGAF game, high energy and pull on a regular.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-16-2017 01:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I agree, this kind of advice is honestly harmful.

The tons of sexually frustrated Indian and Asian guys out there really don't need to hear about how impossible it is to get laid in comparison to white guys. As if their very identity is disgusting to women. Are there negative stereotypes, sure. But they don't outweigh all the positive aspects of these cultures, of the thousands of years of history it took to create them.

Quote: (05-16-2017 01:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I assume you are Asian (Indian), which can make things tougher but not impossible.

The two best guys I know at gaming in Canada (Toronto) are both "brown", West-Indian background and have super tight game. They have IDGAF game, high energy and pull on a regular.

Interesting, appreciate the feedback.

What kind of girls are they pulling? Suburban bottle blondes from Burlington? Hood ethnic chicks from Rexdale?

Which bars/clubs do they have the best luck pulling from in Toronto?

Agastya, this thread is about cold approach not college night game. Asian and Indian guys can have success in the college scene by leveraging the fraternity/varsity sports angle. It means they`re vetted and not negatively sexually stereotyped right away. But what happens in a cold approach situation, when girls have no idea who they are? This is when girls apply stereotypes. As an Asian/Indian guy, you have to shatter those stereotypes right away in the first five minutes of conversation (provided the girl is open-minded and gives you an opportunity doesn`t turn her back right away on account of seeing an Asian/Indian face.)

kirdiesel, you`re black right? Black guys have an advantage by being the sole black guy in a venue as they`re positively sexually stereotyped. Lots of girls will go to bars open to the idea of hooking up with a black guy that night. No girl goes out saying I`m going home tonight with an Asian guy or an Indian guy. The same stereotype doesn`t apply to guys of other minority backgrounds. An Asian or Indian guy trying to get laid with a white girl from a bar via cold appraoch can`t leverage the mandingo angle as it does not apply to him, so he really has to work for it - a true example of game (and not merely being halod by conforming to a positive sexual stereotype).

The reason why Asians and Indians can have more success in a mostly white venue is because they are not failod right away. One can find available girls who won`t reject because they`ve been cold approached earlier that night by another lame Asian/Indian guy, and instantly stereotype you for it. A good looking and smooth-talking Asian or Indian guy who approaches a white girl and happens to be the first Asian/Indian guy who approaches her that night can definitely get some far, provided the girl is open-minded.

In my experience, ethnic women (including Europeans), hippie white girls, non-WASPy bottle blonde type girls and 25+ women of all races tend to be the most open-minded about hooking up with non-black minority men. It`s young white (and some ethnic) girls who tend to be the most judgmental as they are the most likely to fall under peer and societal pressure which stereotypes Asian and Indian men as low sexual value in North America.

GymBro.....you really sound like you're pigeonholing yourself being fixated on your race and over thinking things.

I'm a black man in this city and I've had the odd encounter with a white girl in that club or social scene that has shown blatant disregard for ever being with a black man. So it's no bed of roses. Look at this RBerkley character that's surely black. He has nothing + whatsoever to say about here and constantly spouts vitrol towards the women of all races. I once had a woman in front the Thompson call me a nigger that led to a altercation.

I see no proof other than a old 90s spot called Sweetwater (that was infamous for pickup being known as a place where white women sought mandingo) white women go out to end up with black Dick. It was infamous to the point a black woman would become very disgusted labelling guys that ventured there as "sellouts". You just come across as intimidated by black men pulling.

The white girl I just parted ways with had never been with a brotha in her life or had it cross her mind. It just happened our paths crossed.

Here's the thing I see frequently with Brown/Asian guys. And dont take this as disrespectful. When they go out here.....they ALWAYS go out in a big posse of like 5 or 10 or even more and NEVER separate from each other. And I've seen them travel to Mexico like that too. Attempting to do things on their own seems a foreign concept to them.

It's a double edged sword. It's a big reason why they're doing so well here financially in the GTA despite not being here in many cases for a long time. They're very family oriented and close knit and growing with lots of businesses. The parents will work multiple jobs to put their kids through school.

But geez when you guys go out do you ever have it in you to part ways in a venue and seek and destroy by yourselves? Its like you're so scared to lose each other and something bad is going to happen. Women roll like that!

A woman is going to feel intimidated by any race of strange guys that encircle them unless she's a total puta or drunk out her mind. I myself don't even want to be encircled by a group of women for an extended period of time....I can only imagine how a woman feels being surrounded by a group of guys already heavily under the influence alcohol.

Now maybe you do or don't roll like that, but thats like how generally Indian/Asian guys roll in toronto.

I take it your target is white girls exclusively. Black (a black girl in Toronto compared to other races of girls typically has to be SUPER hot for other races of guys to go for her here) Oriental (except for Filipinos Ive personally found to be a total waste) or even your own Indian (these girls are fast becoming super hot.... YOU are the one as a brown man that can access them because they don't venture out their background)

You really sound obessed/frustrated with being "accepted" by white women. Which is quite questionable as THEY are the ones on earth that are becoming the minorities and being forced to adapt to other races/cultures.

They should be learning to adapt to YOU as well.

25 years ago it was rare to see a 20 something white woman going out partying to rap/hip hop music. They were mostly into rock or even metal. You would see a white woman in the dancehall reggae scene that wanted a part of the rudebwoy (no pun intended to the poster here,lol) when that music was at its mainstream peak.

Italian women only would stay in the "Gino" music scene. Eastern European women from like the former Yugoslavia fleeing trouble were struggling to adapt to here with the language/culture.

Now they're the ones that'd be schooling me on rap music or urban cultural trends in general.

I am a first generation immigrant from Iran. I think all of us ethnic guys here can relate to growing up and realizing our family / culture is different from the majority "white" people's and perhaps having some resentment about it.
It's completely normal and something that must be overcome. If you did not grow up hanging around mostly white friends, then you are not going to act white-washed. Faking acting so will look, well, fake.
Some girls LOVE ethnic guys, some have a strong preference against them, and most don't care as long as the guy is attractive / cool / good-looking etc.

You are 100% way too caught up about your ethnicity my friend. No other way to put it. And I can guarantee it is holding you back.
Women are A LOT sluttier than you think and they will fuck men from all four corners of the globe. Some may possibly discriminate, but it's not really enough to warrant all the worries you are having brother.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (05-23-2017 05:59 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I am a first generation immigrant from Iran. I think all of us ethnic guys here can relate to growing up and realizing our family / culture is different from the majority "white" people's and perhaps having some resentment about it.
It's completely normal and something that must be overcome. If you did not grow up hanging around mostly white friends, then you are not going to act white-washed. Faking acting so will look, well, fake.
Some girls LOVE ethnic guys, some have a strong preference against them, and most don't care as long as the guy is attractive / cool / good-looking etc.

You are 100% way too caught up about your ethnicity my friend. No other way to put it. And I can guarantee it is holding you back.
Women are A LOT sluttier than you think and they will fuck men from all four corners of the globe. Some may possibly discriminate, but it's not really enough to warrant all the worries you are having brother.

I find that I have a tough time relating to liberal white people from the coasts at all, regardless of gender. With guys, this means I have a hard time befriending them, and with girls, it means I have a tough time vibing with them when I talk to them. I also find that I get along with conservative white people quite a bit better. With the exception of a few shithole areas, conservative white people are a lot more likely to share the values and cultural traits of immigrants from the Old World in general.

I feel like SWPL girls may be harder for minorities not because they aren't attracted by them, but more because relating to them can be incredibly difficult.

Agreed that most girls are pretty open minded. Where some ethnic guys may have harder time is with the all-American sorority type girls, especially if they are in an area with strongly established social circles. This will be difficult for the same reason that I listed earlier -- breaking into these social circles will require you to actually relate to fratty athletic white dudes and women. If a minority is capable of this, then he shouldn't have a problem. But if you don't genuinely like these people and vibe with their culture, good fucking luck. A lot of the hottest white girls in college scenes at least are sequestered off into circles like this. The token Indians/Asians/whoever in these circles do just as well as the white guys if not better.

I think people mis-characterize the problems minorities face in the game. It's difficulties in communication and differences in culture that may hinder us with white girls, not an innate lack of attraction on their part. Plenty of them have and will bang an ethnic guys here or there. It can just be difficult to calibrate to that particular culture when you, as a second-gen immigrant, were probably raised completely differently from them.