rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Long Does it Take for a Foreign Woman to Become Americanized?

I was at a social event this evening. I was talking to a woman who told me she was from Brazil. A little later, she made a bitchy comment that I wouldn't have expected form a foreign woman. She said she was "uncomfortable" with my comment that I like women from South America. She also said she had been in America for four years.

How long does it take a foreign-born woman to become a typical American bitch?

Here's another case. I met a woman who was from Venezuela last October. She was playful and fun. I saw her again in February. She had shaved her head. I thought, "She's American now."

One thing to watch out for are the women who are already kinda Americanized before they even get here. E.g., they already have loose morals, spend a lot of time on Facebook, are more focused on career than family, etc. They're not even following tradition when they're in a country whose culture encourages it.

I think a predisposition begins with watching western media then later reinforced when they get here.
My sister had and Au Pair who was an incredibly hard working young woman the first year. The second year, she bout herself an iPhone, got her hair done regularly and was using Tinder. She got significantly lazy after the first year.

Out of curiosity, in what context was your comment made?

OP, do you think that this "Americanized" woman would have been "uncomfortable" if she had been talking to Tom Cruise and he'd told her that he likes South American women?

Of course not.

And even if Cruise had the same conversation with the same woman, how much do you think he would care about her "discomfort?"

How much time does Tom Cruise spend every day pissed off that women who come to the USA inevitably deteriorate?

I can tell from your posts that you haven't put nearly enough work into yourself to justify being pissed off. Men who have don't sit around musing about problems like these and the other ones that you've started threads about.

I know what it is like to be angry and pissed off at the state of modern women. Been there, done that.

The solution was to work on myself until I got to a point where I simply didn't have time to waste on worrying about these issues because I was too busy plowing (non-homeless) cuties, making bank, travelling the world and working towards my further improvement.

You could too.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Rare suits being serious, co-sign

Quote: (05-09-2017 11:29 PM)Suits Wrote:  

OP, do you think that this "Americanized" woman would have been "uncomfortable" if she had been talking to Tom Cruise and he'd told her that he likes South American women?

Of course not.

And even if Cruise had the same conversation with the same woman, how much do you think he would care about her "discomfort?"

How much time does Tom Cruise spend every day pissed off that women who come to the USA inevitably deteriorate?

I can tell from your posts that you haven't put nearly enough work into yourself to justify being pissed off. Men who have don't sit around musing about problems like these and the other ones that you've started threads about.

I know what it is like to be angry and pissed off at the state of modern women. Been there, done that.

The solution was to work on myself until I got to a point where I simply didn't have time to waste on worrying about these issues because I was too busy plowing (non-homeless) cuties, making bank, travelling the world and working towards my further improvement.

You could too.

Ultimately, you are right. Maybe I should stop starting these threads.

Back to the original question, one signal could be how well or poorly she speaks English. This particular woman certainly didn't seem foreign to me at all. I only realized she was from Brazil because she mentioned it.

I am also debating whether or not I should remove myself from this particular social group.

How many times does a girl in Brazil encounter a guy who likes South Americans? Not often, it'll be flattering and intriguing. Whereas in America, if she mingles with locals, she might encounter them every day. It'll get annoying and a bit objectifying.

As for being corrupted, it's a question of whether her behaviour comes mostly from her environment or her personal values. Also, sometimes people put on an act when they are in a weaker position.

I don't think English ability in an English speaking country is necessarily a red flag, but I would be really concerned if she never used her native language that often. A women who shuns or is shunned by others from her country is bad news.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Man I love it when suits lays a golden cookie.

Quote: (05-09-2017 10:42 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

How long does it take a foreign-born woman to become a typical American bitch?

According to Eddie Murphy, less than one month...

That was 30 years ago though, it's likely significantly quicker these days .

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Tom Cruise is gay.

I imagine he spends no time being pissed off or even thinking about women, modern or otherwise, except to keep up appearances. Not to detract from the point Suits is trying to make, just sayin.

I don't know Suits I think that argument dies a little bit as women choose to embarrass or otherwise fuck over celebrity men if they send one wrong message to attention whore and self validate rather than just spend time with a perceived high value man.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Of course not.
Well, considering celebrities are 0.00001% of the population that's an extremely unrealistic hypothetical, and it's a deflection away from the original point of the OP's question.

I'm assuming the OP only cares as much as it interested him from a cultural observation point of view, which is genuinely interesting. Many fellas (especially Tom Cruise considering he married a foreign woman), would really wanna know how long it takes for a woman to be corrupted by the west. I'm also assuming, that Tom Cruise is heterosexual, self-actualised and somewhat philosophical or above average intellectually, so therefore he himself would legitimately care if women become degraded by American culture, especially considering that he's been married 3 times before and is about to marry for the 4th time.

I'm gonna make another wild assumption and say that if Tom Cruise was actually more red pill and more intelligent he would actually choose to have a LTR/wife with a traditional woman from another non-toxic culture. In such hypothetical context, he would be indeed be interested in the OP's original question and could learn a lot from RVF.

The guy has been divorced three times so Mr. Cruise should spend HEAPS more time contemplating how American women are shithouse and be a lot wiser in his next choice. In fact, if he actually had any talent he would produce a big-budget mainstream blockbuster hollywood movie about this exact phenomenon and spread the red pill around the world by using his far-reaching fame, industry connections and clout. But the guy is a devout scientologist and therefore an extremely blue pill guy.

It varies and depends on how much travel and exposure they have to American culture. From my experience dating foreign broads in New York , it takes about 6 months. The process is probably accelerated in New York compared with other cities. Women tend to move away from their cultural values quickly in New York and get caught up in the "sex in the city lifestyle". I have spoken directly with girls about this process. Most of them are actually aware of how much they have changed. Their families also see the change.

I dated an Eastern European girl in New York. Her mother warned her that "most of the bad things in the world come from America ". She tried to steer her daughter away from this assimilation. However, the Americanization of her was inevitable.

If a girl's parents have remained married and she has a healthy relationship with her father who is the leader of the family, not even an American girl will be "Americanized".

For the most part, boomer and all subsequent American generations have produced pussy men.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

This does not belong in game section

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Depends how often you take her to Starbucks.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

There are not set rules. Some will never bend and be Westernized - others already were that way in their homecountries, but just could not "run free".

You have to check it out on a case-by-case basis - Game and Red Pill awareness and the knowledge of women help in that respect.

I had ex-girlfriends from Eastern Europe who were traditional and lived for years in the West - moved there in their early 20s. Nothing would change their outlook on life and one married a US veteran and lives in the West - no change whatsoever. Others were already deep on the cock carousel - things would only get worse living in the West.

There are no guideline here - only your own skills and perceptions.

How long does it take for her to get status?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I get your main idea here, but this actually proves his point even more.

While I'm diverting my own thread, I now realize what I should have said when the woman said that my comment about liking South American woman made her "uncomfortable." I should have said something like this:

"Yes. I see South American women on television. I am very moved and inspired by their fashion sense. Their taste in clothing is amazing. I see their dresses, and I want to know where they bought them and how I can get them. I want to dress just like they do."

Anytime a woman pulls the shit test of saying "creepy," "uncomfortable," or any similar bullshit, the best card to play is acting gay or acting like a cross dresser or something that isn't considered straight. It totally fries a woman's circuits. I am just sorry I didn't think of it sooner.

Quote: (05-12-2017 10:41 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

Anytime a woman pulls the shit test of saying "creepy," "uncomfortable," or any similar bullshit, the best card to play is acting gay or acting like a cross dresser or something that isn't considered straight. It totally fries a woman's circuits. I am just sorry I didn't think of it sooner.

So is that an agree-and-amplify response, or what? (You said she's pulling a shit test.) Or are you just being passive aggressive toward her?

Every guy is going to be called creepy by some girl at some point or another, so don't think it's just you, by the way. Shit happens; it's just a learning experience that we all go through. And some bitches just be wack in the head, and will respond that way for no reason we can figure out. Remember the 60/40 rule.

Based on my experience , as soon as she has spent a few weeks , she usually turns westernised , the more she is exposed to other local women at her workplace , the more she meets shallow men. A few which dislike it and understand the superficiality manage to go back to where they come from. These are the ones you should look for , unfortunately they are clever enough to like their own local men.

It is unbelievable how fast women americanize. This is a proof that America is a "matriarchy" or a female-centered society. I could write about this for hours (I am in grad school, surrounded by them).

I would say it depends on the situation and location, but it could range from 0 days to one year. Something that struck me the most is how (single) international female student lose the accent much faster than their male counterparts. They ABSORB american feminazism.

And they LOVE getting the American last name when they marry a white (and just to the next one?)