rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Globalists adapting super fast, adopting new strategies: no more Hillarys!

Beware: our cruel Globalist, leftist, corrupt SJW enemies, have adapted; they've learned so much since Hillary's defeat [Image: confused.gif] : They've stolen the Dutch and French elections with ease, implementing their new devious, cunning strategies, well-explained by Libertas below:

thread-60831...pid1556862

"Brexit and Trump caught them by surprise. They're adapting.

- Censorship campaigns on social media have intensified and they're trying to figure out new ways to change the flow of information in their favor. The result is that the next round of elections will likely have to be fought on different battlefields.

- The fake news has, correctly, understood that you can't just keep the focus on how bad the other guy or thing is. That still channels attention to Brexit or Trump and thus makes them more important in the mind's eye (read Pre-Suasion). What do you do instead? Channel attention to one bad thing about the other guy (Fillon's "scandal" for instance) but focus the most of it on how awesome your guy is. Then keep him elevated in the airwaves while only bringing up the other guy's bad side if you have to focus on him at all. Astute observers will note that this is essentially the very thing Trump used to dominate the primaries so early (kept all focus on big stuff in relation to himself, only mentioned his opponents by using linguistic kill shots).

This is probably going to be the game in front of us. If I'm right, France is where they field tested it. Learn and adapt. "

Our globalist, pervert foes, also learned that they need to push young, handsome male candidates, to win most of the ( -often and sadly- easily swayed) female votes [Image: dodgy.gif]. And brand these candidates as Moderate Centrists [Image: tard.gif] , even though they actually are ultra-Left globalists intent on brutally destroying Western traditions.

Hillary was their last big mistake. From now on, we'll see only *young handsome male candidates posing as moderate Centrists (and pretending to have a touch of patriotism in them, yeah sure).
*Too young in any case to have many scandals behind them. And young enough to remain attractive to female middle-age voters.

I don't think this is necessarily true.
Macron wasn't young, he's not handsome. He wasn't, as near as I can tell, portrayed as a moderate centrist. He was weird as fuck.

And Le Pen's party did better than they'd ever done before. If it weren't for the weird-ass french voting system, she might well have won.

Censorship campaigns backfire in America. Cucked Eurofags seem to be okay with it, as soon as Americans realize a media outlet is censoring information or commenters, it's reputation gets destroyed and goes under pretty fast.

All in all, America is a culture of survivors while Europe is a culture of doomed hypocrites. I wouldn't say the globalists are adapting as much as they are merely exploiting weak and degenerate cultures.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-08-2017 01:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

All in all, America is a culture of survivors while Europe is a culture of doomed hypocrites. I wouldn't say the globalists are adapting as much as they are merely exploiting weak and degenerate cultures.

Those nationalist movements seem to be growing awfully fast for a culture of doomed hypocrites.

Quote: (05-08-2017 12:44 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Macron wasn't young, he's not handsome. He wasn't, as near as I can tell, portrayed as a moderate centrist. He was weird as fuck.

And Le Pen's party did better than they'd ever done before. If it weren't for the weird-ass french voting system, she might well have won.

You're wrong about Macron.

He is relatively young for a politician (39 years old) especially compared to past French presidents, he is good looking and he was indeed portrayed as a centrist in every mainstream western outlet.

Le Pen was guaranteed to have a hard time due to the system they have there but she did worse than she should've done which means it's time for Le Pen to go.

The only thing you're right about is that he has weird mannerisms and that it is too early to say if this will be the general strategy of our enemies going forward.

@Going strong:

Dupont-Aignan scored a decent 4,7% in the first round and seems to have decent charisma. Do you think he should be the populist candidate next time around?

From Wikipedia:

Quote:Quote:

A member of the right-wing Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) party until January 2007, he then founded the Gaullist and souverainist party Debout la France (DLF) in November 2008. He is a co-president of the European political party EUDemocrats - Alliance for a Europe of Democracies.

He ran for President in 2017 and endorsed the far-right runner-up Marine Le Pen in the second round.

He left the centre-right, globalist/pro-EU party ten years ago after France had a referendum on whether or not the EU should have a constitution. The French voted no.

For those unfamiliar, this result was ignored in typical EU fashion when they more or less implemented a EU constitution with the Treaty of Lisbon.

The Dutch also voted no.

Quote:Quote:

Dupont-Aignan has been described as a nationalist,[8] a protectionist,[8] and a eurosceptic.[7] He describes himself as a Gaullist.[6][7] Dupont-Aignan supports a French withdrawal from the EU and endorsed Brexit.[6] Although sharing many similar views with Marine Le Pen,[7] he is considered less hardline than her and had criticzed her in the past.[6][8]

Dupont-Aignan strongly advocates leaving the euro, calling it a "racket", and proposes returning to the franc and retaining the euro only as a reserve currency.[9]

Quote: (05-08-2017 01:25 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

He is relatively young for a politician (39 years old) especially compared to past French presidents, he is good looking and he was indeed portrayed as a centrist in every mainstream western outlet.

Le Pen was guaranteed to have a hard time due to the system they have there but she did less good than she should've done which means it's time for Le Pen to go.

Dude looks old. I didn't realize he was only 39. I didn't hear "centrist", I heard "outsider!" but even accepting that's true I don't think "portraying as a centrist" is a particularly effective tactic, or one to be very scared of.

But "nominate a young guy with little political background and claim he's a centrist" was the plan with Ed McMullin in the US primary, and it didn't work at all. I don't see it as an effective tactic in general.

It's hard to pigeon hole Europe, it's such a mess right now.

Just thank God we have Trump for 8 years (knock knock) to try to stave off Balkanization for a longer while.

I'd be interested in your takes on my posts in the Zeihan post by Hell-Newark, that was an interesting presentation on many levels, but mostly economic and material. We don't lack that but we still have a 50-50 populace which is socially falling apart, for better or worse there. They have real, live threats ... and frequently.

Quote: (05-08-2017 01:35 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2017 01:25 PM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

Le Pen was guaranteed to have a hard time due to the system they have there but she did less good than she should've done which means it's time for Le Pen to go.

Dude looks old. I didn't realize he was only 39. I didn't hear "centrist", I heard "outsider!" but even accepting that's true I don't think "portraying as a centrist" is a particularly effective tactic, or one to be very scared of.

But "nominate a young guy with little political background and claim he's a centrist" was the plan with Ed McMullin in the US primary, and it didn't work at all. I don't see it as an effective tactic in general.

You can't compare McMullin to Macron, the former never got the massive media coverage that the latter received.

McMullin never got any explicit support from the GOP either, while Macron was endorsed by both the establishment left and right.

I think labeling him as a centrist helped Macron with the boomers who voted for Fillon in the first round, but hurt him with "progressive" types who voted for communist Melenchon in the first round and saw him as a liberal, internationalist capitalist.

This is evidenced by the fact that there was a historically low turnout and an unprecedented amount of blank votes, around 4 million, in the second round.

Another new (winning, unfortunately) strategy of Globalists is, with regards to WikiLeaks: to simply refuse to discuss the leaked documents at all. No reporting of scandals, total cover-up without even trying to appear fair. Globalist media won't even try defend their favorite candidate after a leaked scandal, they simply refuse to inform or engage in a debate.

They've become more ruthless (and more efficient) after D. Trump's stunning, splendid win.

Quote: (05-08-2017 12:44 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I don't think this is necessarily true.

As you later noted, Macron actually is young, 39, for a politician, is very young. He actually looks no more than 33 or 35...

And you might find him ugly, as he does look girlish, but, point is, he has a face that middle-aged women love. That is the kind of handsomeness Globalists are now pushing, the Trudeau face, too. Cute (as in non-threatening), though weak-willed, metrosexual (with hints of gayness) and still-young male face.

[Image: emmanuel-macron-a-bordeaux-le-9-mai-2016_5595971-2.jpg]

33. Right.

But let's grant the premise and say you're right: Macron's looks appeal to middle-aged women. So the new globalist strategy is to stave off nationalism by moderately increasing turnout among middle-aged women, a group that's already turning out for them reliably and in high numbers? They're not trying to expand into new demographics? No attempt to enlist minorities to turn out in higher numbers? They're not going to divide and conquer the nationalists? Their tactic is to get someone who appeals to their base, give him some warmed over "centrist" rhetoric, and then censor the media?

So they're doing the same thing they did with Clinton, then?

Example of our enemies evolving:

Last election cycle, people noticed that, after the (sad!) victory of Hollande, the streets of Paris (and especially the Bastille area) were flooded with muslim-nations flags (Algeria everywhere, Morocco, even Libya and sometimes Turkey). So, yesterday, couple of hours before the official results, French State employees distributed French flags to the Leftists present on the streets, to build a reassuring image of a sea of "blue-white-red" flags.

Quote: (05-08-2017 02:05 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

33. Right.

Well, yes, he looks around the same age as many actual 33 (or even younger) y.o. dudes:

Juve's star Chiellini, 33
[Image: giorgio-chiellini-cropped_10c2i3ip68im41...=620&h=430]

Tennis pro Menendez Maceiras, 31
[Image: spanish-tennis-player-adrian-menendez-ma...355361.jpg]

But let's grant the premise and say you're right: Macron's looks appeal to middle-aged women. So the new globalist strategy is to stave off nationalism by moderately increasing turnout among middle-aged women, a group that's already turning out for them reliably and in high numbers? They're not trying to expand into new demographics? No attempt to enlist minorities to turn out in higher numbers? They're not going to divide and conquer the nationalists? Their tactic is to get someone who appeals to their base, give him some warmed over "centrist" rhetoric, and then censor the media?

So they're doing the same thing they did with Clinton, then?

They're not trying to expand into new demographics?: not really (in Europe at least), because they already have the Afro-descendants' votes pretty much 90% guaranteed. Same with male (unemployed) "Arabs". And they know they won't convince smart Asians to vote for their leftist, LGBT pieces-of-shit candidates.

attempt to enlist minorities to turn out in higher numbers?

divide and conquer the nationalists?
:

Yes, you are totally right, and it would be interesting to develop, explain more on these 2 strategies above that you mentioned.

Journalist (dumbfounded): Have you really chosen Macron without knowing his political program?

Old woman (braindead): Yes because he is handsome.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/SJallamion/status/861540958164406273][/url]

Quote: (05-08-2017 12:25 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Our globalist, pervert foes, also learned that they need to push young, handsome male candidates, to win most of the ( -often and sadly- easily swayed) female votes [Image: dodgy.gif]. And brand these candidates as Moderate Centrists [Image: tard.gif] , even though they actually are ultra-Left globalists intent on brutally destroying Western traditions.

Hillary was their last big mistake. From now on, we'll see only *young handsome male candidates posing as moderate Centrists (and pretending to have a touch of patriotism in them, yeah sure).
*Too young in any case to have many scandals behind them. And young enough to remain attractive to female middle-age voters.

Not sure about this. Look at recent Dutch elections. Globalist favorite (Mark Rutte isn't young nor handsome. Same goes for upcoming German elections.

It's not the same strategy if the globalist favorite is already in the office before the election.

Telling you guys, Europe is a pendulum of 2 extremes and its not swinging back towards the interests of nationalism and security for some time yet.

My silly RVF brethren, there is no such thing as common sense in Western Europe. The only way this predicament will ever be solved is with civil war and possibly an ACTUAL fascist movement taking over for a few years. Funny, a bit over a year ago Samseau said this and I thought it was exaggerated but right now I might go even beyond that assertion...

So yeah. Essentially this will only be solved with a complete paradigm shift. If it never comes then Western Europe is doomed. Simple as that.

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (05-08-2017 02:46 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

33. Right.

Well, yes, he looks around the same age as many actual 33 (or even younger) y.o. dudes:

Juve's star Chiellini, 33
[Image: giorgio-chiellini-cropped_10c2i3ip68im41...=620&h=430]

Tennis pro Menendez Maceiras, 31
[Image: spanish-tennis-player-adrian-menendez-ma...355361.jpg]

Pro athletes are a bad comparison. facially many footballers for example look much older than they really are.

I agree with OP. If the globalists do follow through with those plans, they will win in 2020. It's highly unlikely Trump could beat a 'centrist' charismatic young good looking male,especially with a military background. If they roll out a JFK type of image we're fucked.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (05-08-2017 09:29 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I agree with OP. If the globalists do follow through with those plans, they will win in 2020. It's highly unlikely Trump could beat a 'centrist' charismatic young good looking male,especially with a military background. If they roll out a JFK type of image we're fucked.

Leftists have painted themselves into a corner. No fucking white male saviors anymore. Only enlightened bull dykes are allowed to lead.

The establishment have been rolling out leaders in that mold for a while: young (under 45 is young in politics) men with toothy grins and no depth. Obama, Trudeau, now Macron. They do well with women and cucks. But even this slick globalist adaptation won't work for long. Macron will be a train wreck, he's fake as a three dollar bill.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (05-08-2017 12:25 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Beware: our cruel Globalist, leftist, corrupt SJW enemies, have adapted; they've learned so much since Hillary's defeat [Image: confused.gif] : They've stolen the Dutch and French elections with ease, implementing their new devious, cunning strategies, well-explained by Libertas below:

thread-60831...pid1556862

"Brexit and Trump caught them by surprise. They're adapting.

- Censorship campaigns on social media have intensified and they're trying to figure out new ways to change the flow of information in their favor. The result is that the next round of elections will likely have to be fought on different battlefields.

- The fake news has, correctly, understood that you can't just keep the focus on how bad the other guy or thing is. That still channels attention to Brexit or Trump and thus makes them more important in the mind's eye (read Pre-Suasion). What do you do instead? Channel attention to one bad thing about the other guy (Fillon's "scandal" for instance) but focus the most of it on how awesome your guy is. Then keep him elevated in the airwaves while only bringing up the other guy's bad side if you have to focus on him at all. Astute observers will note that this is essentially the very thing Trump used to dominate the primaries so early (kept all focus on big stuff in relation to himself, only mentioned his opponents by using linguistic kill shots).

This is probably going to be the game in front of us. If I'm right, France is where they field tested it. Learn and adapt. "

"He who slings mud generally loses ground."
...Adlai Stevenson

They teach you this in any good Political Science or Public Policy program. When you learn campaign related coursework, there will be no professor telling you to sling mud. The thing is that, if your candidate has a good platform and has great positions on the issue, you should always stick to that.

In general, they teach you that the American public does not like negativity. Probably true of all cultures, because it is a human thing to avoid negativity as a coping mechanism, as you deal with the difficulties of day to day life as a human being. Too much negativity weighs heavily on your psyche. People do not want to hear alot of drama. They want solutions.

Hillary and the Democrats attacked Trump so much, that everyone wanted to see what the circus was about. It backfired big time. Trump had much better positions on the key issues and had actual plans.

Obama struggled after his first debate because he refused to throw mud at all. The formulas vary from school of thought to another, but you at least need to throw 10% to your 90% or at least vigorously defend your claims and your arguments. You cannot be 100% passive on that.

In Hillary's case, the Dems and liberal PACs threw too much mud on her behalf. A quick phone call would have ended it, but she never bothered, and she was weaker on almost every issue against Trump, except maybe healthcare. If she was stronger on that, and still lost that just tells you how much negativity surrounded her campaign.

Also, they teach you in Political Science, that being handsome and tall helps alot with fickle women. Believe it or not, but there are plenty of women out there that will never vote for a woman, because they just cannot avoid the allure of a tall male in a position of authority. No one has solid numbers of how many women do this, because of a concept called the Bradley Effect. Pollsters just won't get honest answers that match real data to know for sure.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I think Trump is going to get reelected. He's going to hold on to the Rust Belt. The Dems are a dumpster fire (they can't help it) and the Rep cucks will fall in line.

Europe and Canada are a different issue, hope that Italy will break the mold next year and do what France and Austria couldn't, so that Beppe brings back the border and makes Rossi wait in line crossing from France.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”