rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Nye the ""science"" guy goes to push feminist agenda

So this is what science is nowadays folks.

Its from Nye's talk show which
" looks at topics from a scientific point of view, refuting myths and claims that rebuke science. "

[Image: barf.gif]

This guy is a fake fraud pseudointellectual hack with a planet-sized ego who thinks he's better and smarter than everyone else. Sick of him pushing his globalist pro climate change garbage everywhere he goes.

Not surprised at all he's adding feminism to his propaganda. Now we'll have to hear about how the gender pay gap and man spreading are scientific facts that prove the evil cis gendered white sexist male patriarchal western system is inherently evil. (But Islam is a beautiful religion of peace!!)

First thoughts - How bad could this really be?

Few seconds in - Really fucking bad.

Yeah if you scroll through the episode list, the only real science he talks about is the potential of AI and genes for designer baby. All other episodes are topics that justify leftist rhetoric.

I remember Bill Nye from the periphery of my childhood. He was on TV but I never watched him. This was in the 90s. Why has he made such a comeback? Why is he now everywhere again?!

That was probably the cringiest thing I've seen all month.

Madison, WI Datasheet

Truth is like poetry. And most people fucking hate poetry.

Quote: (04-24-2017 07:55 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I remember Bill Nye from the periphery of my childhood. He was on TV but I never watched him. This was in the 90s.

Same; even as adolescents, forum members had more maturity than the super-nerd.

[Image: YOSPOS-puts-gun-to-head-guy-dancing-head...03135g.gif]

I photographed myself watching this Bill Nye video:

[Image: matttaylor_shirt.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg]

Bill Nye.. Rent Seeking Guy!

He will barf out whatever the person signing his paycheck wants.

Bill Nye has an UNDERGRADUATE degree in Mech Engineering. That's it. Why anyone would listen to his drooling idiocy is a complete mystery.

I remember watching his videos in school when I was a kid. Back then it had hard sciences only and it was formatted to be entertaining for kids to learn.

This is clearly a grab for money as Bill is probably broke.

Quote: (04-24-2017 08:33 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

I will pay you any amount for that shirt. Name your price!!!

I know this is unpopular but I agree with the song-Do what you like, let me do what I like. I like banging 18 year old hot bitches, some people like to fuck dudes, some dudes like to wear dresses-I don't really care what people do sexually as long as they stay out of my sex life. The song sucked musically, that is all that I find wrong with it.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (04-24-2017 08:51 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

Bill Nye has an UNDERGRADUATE degree in Mech Engineering. That's it. Why anyone would listen to his drooling idiocy is a complete mystery.

His degree or lack thereof doesn't bother me (I have a similar degree as Nye). Degrees mean a lot less to me compared to facts and logic.

What bothers me is just the bold face B.S. this guy spouts out. A while back, he was on the Anthony Cumia show almost screaming that Greenland is in rapid melt and sea level rise is rapidly increasing.

It took me about an hour to plot out NOAA tide data for several sites, get the land rise/fall estimated rate (from GPS), and put a trend line on the data. In addition, I looked up the ice mass budget (Denmark tracks this) of Greenland.

Result: No change to a slight decline in sea level rise (past decade) and Greenland ice mass was above the 10 year running average.

Try to point out these counter arguments for impending climate doom on many sites that cover climate and you will be banned.

Here we go AGAIN.

The ride never ends.

Never thought I'd see Bill Nye mentioning the word "cis" in my lifetime.

but wait, there's MORE!

I want off this ride.

So is Bill Nye a Sociologist now, there's no science in any of this garbage.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (04-24-2017 09:53 AM)Engineer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2017 08:33 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

I will pay you any amount for that shirt. Name your price!!!

This is the designer of the shirt

https://www.ellyprizeman.com/

This is the shitstorm that made it famous

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...women.html

Bill Nye has to be broke or something. I remember enjoying his show in the 90s. It's sad that he's pushing this feminist propaganda.

Every time I see this I think, we're reaching peak Weimerica.

And everytime I think of Weimar I think of this exchange on twitter:

[Image: ttzTtXg.png]

Need to spread this shit around, get normies aware of it. It's a solid red pill of degeneracy-promotion.

I wrote him off a long time ago when he started ranting about Atheist nonsense. We have members on RVF that are 100 times the scientist he is. He could not hold Nemencine's jock strap here even if he tried. We have geologists, doctors, dentists, even Atlanta Man!

Let them have him. Everytime some shitty liberal starts trying to White guilt trip white people, I laugh, because they create a new shitlord every time they open their mouths. They are steady digging a ditch they will never recover from. Let me know if a Democrat candidate starts saying white shaming is wrong. I won't worry about them until that happens.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

And there's this gem from the Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread:

Quote: (03-01-2017 06:32 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

I didn't think Bill Nye would get blown out, but he did. His last line is funny as hell.

Quote: (04-24-2017 07:55 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I remember Bill Nye from the periphery of my childhood. He was on TV but I never watched him. This was in the 90s. Why has he made such a comeback? Why is he now everywhere again?!

He was presented as a "science expert" for kids, now they get to cash in on that nostalgia with all kinds of indoctrination. It's no brainer to give him a push, he's extremely useful, a whole generation was brought up with him explaining how the world works, and he's willing to push anything they tell him.

Interestingly, in addition to all of the above, he has also made it a thing to debate flat earthers.