rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny's Daygame datasheet. Daygame simplified.

Replying to this thread reminded me that I have a slightly different approach to daygame.

I want to talk here about the model of daygame I use myself and coached to more than 20 guys in last few months.

Daygame Simplified.

Glossary:
Part 1: Motivation
Part 2: Theory
Part 3: Action

Part 1: Motivation

Only small fraction of the girls will go to bars or a nightclubs, only some will take the time to register on Tinder. The beautiful hot girl with nice personality and a good background, the kind most of us like, will get enough attention at work, or at school and the chances that she will open a online dating account are pretty slim. So JUST APPROACH!

The worst thing will happen is that nothing will happen. Better be a winner that got rejected than a guy smirking at the corner who never cold approached in his life, so JUST APPROACH!

Daygame is free and healthy. You don't need to drink, you can maintain a normal life schedule. You don't even need to go daygaming specifically after you reach a certain level of skills. Daygaming will be like breathing for you. Where ever you are you will be able to strike up a conversations and get leads.
Going to the gym? JUST APPROACH! Going to the mall? JUST APPROACH!
Walking your dog? You know what to do!

Approach is already the half of your success. Even if you don't know what to say and what to do. JUST APPROACH. Come closer, smile and say "Hello, my name is ***". There are only two options: you will get a lead and an experience or you will just get an experience. You win both ways.

Push through approach anxiety. Your first three approaches will dissipate your nervous energy. There is only that much adrenaline you have stored. Approach and if your hands are shaking and your voice is trembling use it as your opener. Tell a girl "I am nervous and I don't normally do this, but you are cute and I would kick myself later if I did not talk to you". Some girls will find it romantic and actually help you overcome the anxiety.
Daygame is the king of game! JUST APPROACH!

Part 2: Theory

What is daygame?
Daygame is a method of meeting women during your every-day normal life.
Proficiency in daygame is the ability to strike a conversation and maintain in it sufficiently to be able to convey your value and build interest. In other words you are proficient in daygame when you can make a girl interested in you in a short amount of time.

Types of approaches:

By initial intent:
Indirect - opening with a socially acceptable question without showing sexual intent.
What time is it? Where is the nearest train station?

Direct - opening with a compliment, showing intent.
Hey, you are cute! I am Vinny! ...or... I was walking by and saw you and I think you are cute!
Deliver the compliment and introduce yourself. Open with the explanation of what you were doing before you saw the girl and deliver the compliment.

Indirect/direct - open with a random question and quickly show intent.
Eg: "What time is it?" Wait for the girl to answer. (Laugh or big smile) I actually know what time it is, but I just needed and excuse to talk to you ...or... "Where can I buy coffee here?" Wait for the girl to answer. (Laugh or big smile) you are such a great guide and you are also cute.
Notice how I switch from indirect to direct within first minute. By showing intent quickly you will save a lot of time. Those do not have to be exactly the same questions I listed. Any indirect socially acceptable question will work.

By the type of target: stationary(easy), moving (harder as it requires chase approach, read below)

By the situation: based on IOIs, situational approach (approach when an opener is based or closely related to environment and situation)
Eg: A girl is trying to cross the street with a lot of traffic, start talking about how difficult it is to cross the road. Cross together, show intent, get the lead.

By the size and type of the group: 1 girl(easy), 2 girls(normal), 3 girls(normal), 4 girls and more(hard), mixed group(very hard), family(very hard).

By the environment: A lot of people around, few people around, hot, cold, rainy, windy and other environmental factors. It is important thing to consider is a social pressure. When there are a lot of people tightly packed around you and a girl (eg. public transport) you and the girl will feel a social pressure as people will stare. Even if you are at the level where it does not bother you remember that the girl is not. So she might not give you her Instagram or WhatsApp just because of being caring of what other people will think of her. Still do approach, but lower your voice and act as if you know her. It will make it easier for her to ease up. (coming from a person with hundreds of metro approaches under his belt)
Make it easier for yourself by daygaming in an environment when the girl is relaxed and comfortable.

Indication of interest (IOIs):
Before the approach: extended eye contact, double look at your direction, smile.
During the approach: stops as soon as you open her, maintains good eye contact, asks you questions, touches you, touches her clothing or hair, laughs at your jokes.

Body language:
Normal approach and during the interaction: good posture with straight back, strong eye contact, moderate gesticulation, distance of the outstretched hand, avoid leaning in, firm voice but not loud.

Chase approach: overtake a girl and walk one step ahead, look at the girl and get her attention, wave if needed, smile, deliver the opener, ask a girl to stop after a short interaction. Always walk one step or half step ahead.

Evening game:
Street night game, twilight game, gutter game it has many names. I call it evening game because as evening is between day and night, this game is in between day game and night game.
Same rules apply. Find a busy nightlife area and approach in the same manner as during daygame girls moving between clubs and bars. It works well cause they might be in a more sociable mood and under an influence of alcohol already.

Part 3: Action

Get a wingmen:
Friend, colleague, random guy you met in a bar. You don't need a wing to help you approach. All you need is to get into social mood. Call a friend and talk for 10 minutes if you have to.

Get your inner game straight:
Thoughts matter! When daygaming your mindset should be that every girl is single, every girl likes you, you bring value to a girl by talking to her because you are an interesting person, approaching is totally normal, approaching a girl on the street is cool and requires huge balls which you have.
If you think it is weird to talk to people on the streets, you will act as if it is weird and people will react accordingly. If you think it is normal, people will react to it normally.
The sub-context of the interaction should be her qualifying herself to you not vice versa. As if on the approach you liked her appearance, yet it is not enough. So you are cold reading and asking questions as if you need to find out more to decide whether you like her enough to take an Instagram or WhatsApp.

Think strategically:
Think of the type of girls you like and where they might congregate. If you don't have a type, just think a place with a lot of people. Go in a place where you will be able to approach consistently so you don't lose your momentum.

Know the basics:
There are two extremes in the world of daygamers. People with two much structure who come off as robotic due to stacked openers, routines etc. And people who act on emotion and can't replicate their success. I will not pollute your conscience with difficult models with step by step action plans, which rarely work. All you need to concentrate on is initiating an interaction. During the interaction, make a girl comfortable and convey value. You can do it by cold reading or asking questions and building a conversation based on this, while avoiding the interviewer mode. Sexualize and humorize every topic. "I like you jeans, are you a cowgirl?", "Oh, you are a lawyer, you are a dangerous woman", "You study microbiology? Are you going to create a new deadly decease?" Make her smile. And be different. Take her Instagram then and let it do the rest of the work for you.

Using instagram as a daygame closing tool:
It is a subject for another thread on its own, but in short you build an Instagram by uploading value demonstrating photos. You invest your time once, by carefully thinking through what you want a girl to see and by growing your following. In the future your album will do most of your normal dating work for you. It will show value, show social proof, build comfort and interest all automatically. And not for one girl but for thousands potentially. You grow your following and polish your album up until the point the girl says "Wow" when she opens the page. It will save you a lot of money by having to go on less dates. Key word is Insta convey value fast, cause really hot girl just won't give you time of day.

Improvement stages:
Beginner: You start with daygaming for few hours a day in a high traffic areas. You have approach anxiety but you still get some traction and get experience. You will get numbers and Instagrams, but they will rarely lead to a bang.

Intermediate: Your approach anxiety is manageable, you build your experience by challenging yourself with higher difficulty approaches. You analyze your approaches and learn a lot. You work hard but get girls.

Playa: You have done your thousand approaches. Approach anxiety is negligible. You don't daygame with a purpose of it. You are always present and noticing good targets is a part of your being. You meet girls on a way to a gym, at the gym, at the supermarket, even on a way to the date. You approach less but get better results.

How to improve: You have to push yourself out of your comfort zone. Lets use gym as an example. If you go to gym everyday and lift 10 pounds only if will not make you better at lifting 100 pounds. Yet if you lift 10, then 20 then 50 then 100 once you go back to 10 it will feel like peace of cake. Same with daygame.

If you keep approaching a same single stationary girl without any distraction you won't go any further. But if you have successfully approached few complicated mixed groups, family groups and came out with leads approaching a single stationary girl will be a peace of cake.

Situations and preferable ways to approach:
With a moving target it is advisable type of approach direct (you need to have strong enough reason of why you are stopping or following a girl). Do a chase approach. Stop a girl after a short interaction.
In the group of two girls try to interact with the second girl a bit. This will save you from cock blocking.
In the large group of girls interact with one girl only. But after closing say goodbye to all the girls. Or open the whole group and say shortly after: "I like your friend, you mind if I talk to her?". If you do it right it works.
In the mixed group always talk to guys first.
In the group of 1 guy and many girls approach a guy and ask him "Dude, what is your secret". Disarms a guy and is a great conversation starter.
In the family group always approach a parent and compliment him or her on the beauty of the daughter, then ask for a permission to talk to her.
If you received IOIs always go direct.

Miscellaneous advice and tips:

If the girl has earphones, get her attention by smiling or waving, make a hand gesture pointing at the ear and she will take them out. Works 99% of time.

If you don't know what to talk about with the girl talk about the girl. The clothing and style of the girl is like a notebook full of tips for conversational topics. Prefer making assumptions to asking questions. Use the answers girl gives to you to build a conversation. Avoid going into an interview mode by looking for humor in all of the girls answers. Tattos, piercings, nails, hair style, color of clothing type of clothing, size of the bag. All of these can lead to a great interaction which will not sound forced and fake.

After getting a lead avoid going into phone and starting to text a girl, look at her IG photos etc. This will ruin your sociable state. Instead take screenshot of every lead you get and follow up later in the evening. If you use IG automation scroll through and update your whitelist.

Observe body language of the people before you approach. She looks like she is mad or is in a hurry let her go and preserve your vibe for a next better target.

Train your eye contact skills. When you walk around maintain eye contact with everyone, women, men, dogs, pigeons. This will train your eye contact. Never look away. If you manage to maintain the long eye contact with a girl she will smile. It is the best IOI you can get.

I don't advice on stopping people head on. There are too many workers on streets who do exactly this so people develop a mechanism to keep walking. Instead do a chase approach as described earlier.

Situational approach might be both direct and indirect based on the situation.

When IG closing it is crucially important girl follows you back or accepts receiving your announcements. Tell her to follow you back or send her a selfie of you together.

If you approached a 2-set or a group of girls take Instagram from all of them. This will let you later on choose and open the one without a boyfriend.

If the conversation with a girl stalls on WhatsApp, give her few days and reopen her on Instagram. She might just have a short memory and needs a preview of your awesome value to revive her interest.

In some countries where talking to strangers on streets is not common, after approaching a girl make fun of the situation. Mimic yourself and how you were running to talk to her it diffuses the social pressure.

Daygame is a tool to convey your value to a girl efficiently. You can implement hacks like a dope Instagram account, but the root of all is your initial value. You have to work on it constantly. Your talents, social skills, style, status, wealth, physical fitness all is important.

An important way to make a girl realize she is into you is her thinking about you when you are not around. Instagram helps with this a lot.
Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about daygame and Instagram game over a PM.

Disclaimer: English is not my first language, it is actually a third so if you see any mistakes do let me know. I am not the original author of some of these methods and terms, to be honest I might not even know where the original ideas are coming from, some of them might be mine.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental [Image: biggrin.gif]

It is surprising that This thread didn't receive the attention it deserves. I usually see members starting new threads about daygame that can be covered Here.

In my personal experience, Daygame changed a big part of my life. It is fantastic to feel the emotion to approach a cute girl in the street/restaurant/bus/everywhere. The best part is getting lay with high quality girls and remember that everything started with a line or even a simple Hi.

For me, Daygame>Online + Nightgame. Practice more daygame and build your stories. Another great thread, Vinny.

Great sheet.

One thing I like to do to warm up is to just open everyone. Yesterday I was hiking and I just made a point to say hello to everyone. Most people don't want to converse but they all smile back or reciprocate. Now, on a hiking trail people don't want to stop but in your daily life say hello to security guards, baristas, etc. Talking to strangers is good practice for talking to strange.

Vinny - based on your advice I've started to work on an Instagram account after not
touching it for years. (Repped FYI)

My entire life I've strictly asked girls for phone numbers. What's a socially not-awkward way to ask for a girl's instagram name?

"What's your instagram?"
"Are you on Instagram?"
Or do you give her your phone and say "put your instagram in"

I know this is the future of game, but I feel like a total dork saying this stuff because I'm out of touch.

When you master Daygame, everything else is gravy.

Quote:Quote:

I actually know what time it is, but I just needed and excuse to talk to you ...or... "Where can I buy coffee here?" Wait for the girl to answer.

"Where is the nearest Pet Store?" is always a winner too.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

upvoted x 1000000

Quote: (04-18-2017 08:11 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

Great sheet.

One thing I like to do to warm up is to just open everyone. Yesterday I was hiking and I just made a point to say hello to everyone. Most people don't want to converse but they all smile back or reciprocate. Now, on a hiking trail people don't want to stop but in your daily life say hello to security guards, baristas, etc. Talking to strangers is good practice for talking to strange.

Yes that is a very good way to get yourself in a social mood! Some times it is surprising how some people are dying to talk to someone.

Quote: (04-18-2017 08:31 AM)Eddie Winslow Wrote:  

What's a socially not-awkward way to ask for a girl's instagram name?

When I go direct (showing intention within an opener) I also like to remind a girl of my intention just before closing.
Here is a perfect way to do it as well as lead to a an IG close.
"...you know you are really cute, I bet you have Instagram"
Don't ask for it just take your phone out and say I am going to follow you.
While saving her point your finger at a girl, squint and say "But you have to follow me back" Then smile.
"I love your body, you look like one of these Instagram girls, I will follow you" repeat the same "follow me back routine".

"It was nice to meet you, do you have Instagram?" works totally fine.
"Do you have Instagram?" huge smile "I need more followers, but I promise to follow you back".

The biggest obstacle with IG close is that a girl has to follow you back or acknowledge your message request in order for you to be able to text her.
There are three ways to overcome this:
1. Give a girl your phone to enter her IG name and take hers and to the same.
2. Make sure she follows you back by telling her to do it verbally.
3. IG Casanova's own Selfie method.
Take a girls Instagram. After you have followed her tell her I am going to send you a selfie, so you know its me and you can follow me back, open DM, tap camera and position your self as if you are trying to make a selfie, hand around the girl, say nothing" send her a selfie.
The way it works is the girl gets curious to see the picture goes to check it out and approves your message request. Voila, from now on IG is as good as whatsapp.

Some times girls might be surprised and act strange, note that it takes practice to perfect this method and it is all about the quality of the interaction and the body language.

Try it out and let us know how it went. I had my students do it and it let to an increased amounts of good IG leads.

This topic should be getting way more attention than it has been. Great stuff Vinny.

Quote: (04-17-2017 11:14 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

If the girl has earphones, get her attention by smiling or waving, make a hand gesture pointing at the ear and she will take them out. Works 99% of time.
Last time I pulled that move it was about 3pm on a subway. I had this québécois ass in my bed the next night haha. Moral of the story? JUST APPROACH
[Image: attachment.jpg36432]   

Yet another great thread, thanks Vinny.

Daygame is 80% of my game and this sheet is a great reminder why I love it so much. Killed it again Vinny

Quick question about the IG thing... I don't have it. I know you're gonna say to get it and make it high value and all that, BUT I already have fb and snapchat and it just becomes a chore to keep updating more and more social media profiles.

With that said, here's my question, why not just go for the number?? I'm new to day game and have done about 50 approaches, gotten some decent results and gone out with a few of the girls. I have gotten numbers in all cases (and I usually add them on snapchat too). NOTE: whatsapp is irrelevant where I'm at, it's better to use texting. So what's your opinion Vinny, and others? Thanks guys! Great post!

@DigitalNomad: That ass doe!

@Zerdane: Daygame is the king!

@Kevin4usc: I have replied this exact questions quite a few times already.
First off IG close is just an option. Nothing stops you from taking the number or even taking the number and IG too.

The only difference between IG and FB is that on IG you can easily rack up the followers count which provides the extra value boost. Instagram is also better for INSTAntly conveying value, there is one album and no distractions. Plus there is a whole other subject of using IG as an online dating tool, as a tool to pipeline for trips (I talk about this in my last blog post) and pipelining using your automation (I will talk about this in the future). Basically investing some effort in your IG will let you later on use it for many purposes: Daygame, Online Game (IG itself, attaching to Tinder), Nightgame even.

Here are few examples of real time approached I have pulled with IG that would never have worked with Whatsapp.

1. Kiev Ukraine. Around Arena. A girl with a Milkshake. Approached from the side "I like your Milkshake, is it tasty?" .... "Do you have Instagram?" literally 10-20 seconds interaction, after we parted she opened me on IG and I banged her the next day. Why? You can either be just a dude on the street, or this amazing guy with great interesting life, full of travel and fun who is also followed by a large amount of people.

2. Medellin, metro. A girl is about to board the train. "Hi, you are cute, do you have Instagram?" gives me Instagram, boards the train. Few second interaction. Very hard to pull off with WhatsApp.

So reasons why:
1. Value boost due to amount of followers.
2. Conveying your value using your album INSTAntly.
3. Less threatening than a number close (anyone can follow a girl on Instagram)
4. Every girl wants another follower. She wants to give you her Instagram and falls into a trap.
5. Just because it is different.

"You are proficient in daygame when you can make a girl interested in you in a short amount of time" making a girl interested requires conveying your value to her. Guess what IG is a great tool for that cause Instead of bragging about every aspect of your life to every new girl, you put it in one album nicely, sprinkle some value on top in a form of 20k followers and serve it to every girl that come in your way in a fast and efficient manner.

Additional bonuses include:

Staying in girls field of vision. Constantly reminding of your self when you post stories etc. and slow cooking girls. Lets say you met a girl a day before leaving a certain town, you stay in touch via IG, she messages you once in a while reacting on your stories, you send her few smiley faces. Voila, by the time you go back she is ready.
Works the same way with girls in relationships. Opened a girl you like a lot? She does not give you her WA because she has a boyfriend, yet she gives you her IG, few months later there is no more boyfriend, but there is this interesting guy she keeps being reminded of and you get a banged (based on my experience)

Whenever you are telling a story and it requires a picture, take out your phone and flash your awesome IG.

Effective means of combating the modern problem of short attention spans of women.

I might be missing something. Go check the Instagram Threads it is all there.

Quote: (04-19-2017 10:03 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

@DigitalNomad: That ass doe!

@Zerdane: Daygame is the king!

@Kevin4usc: I have replied this exact questions quite a few times already.
First off IG close is just an option. Nothing stops you from taking the number or even taking the number and IG too.

The only difference between IG and FB is that on IG you can easily rack up the followers count which provides the extra value boost. Instagram is also better for INSTAntly conveying value, there is one album and no distractions. Plus there is a whole other subject of using IG as an online dating tool, as a tool to pipeline for trips (I talk about this in my last blog post) and pipelining using your automation (I will talk about this in the future). Basically investing some effort in your IG will let you later on use it for many purposes: Daygame, Online Game (IG itself, attaching to Tinder), Nightgame even.

Here are few examples of real time approached I have pulled with IG that would never have worked with Whatsapp.

1. Kiev Ukraine. Around Arena. A girl with a Milkshake. Approached from the side "I like your Milkshake, is it tasty?" .... "Do you have Instagram?" literally 10-20 seconds interaction, after we parted she opened me on IG and I banged her the next day. Why? You can either be just a dude on the street, or this amazing guy with great interesting life, full of travel and fun who is also followed by a large amount of people.

2. Medellin, metro. A girl is about to board the train. "Hi, you are cute, do you have Instagram?" gives me Instagram, boards the train. Few second interaction. Very hard to pull off with WhatsApp.

So reasons why:
1. Value boost due to amount of followers.
2. Conveying your value using your album INSTAntly.
3. Less threatening than a number close (anyone can follow a girl on Instagram)
4. Every girl wants another follower. She wants to give you her Instagram and falls into a trap.
5. Just because it is different.

"You are proficient in daygame when you can make a girl interested in you in a short amount of time" making a girl interested requires conveying your value to her. Guess what IG is a great tool for that cause Instead of bragging about every aspect of your life to every new girl, you put it in one album nicely, sprinkle some value on top in a form of 20k followers and serve it to every girl that come in your way in a fast and efficient manner.

Additional bonuses include:

Staying in girls field of vision. Constantly reminding of your self when you post stories etc. and slow cooking girls. Lets say you met a girl a day before leaving a certain town, you stay in touch via IG, she messages you once in a while reacting on your stories, you send her few smiley faces. Voila, by the time you go back she is ready.
Works the same way with girls in relationships. Opened a girl you like a lot? She does not give you her WA because she has a boyfriend, yet she gives you her IG, few months later there is no more boyfriend, but there is this interesting guy she keeps being reminded of and you get a banged (based on my experience)

Whenever you are telling a story and it requires a picture, take out your phone and flash your awesome IG.

Effective means of combating the modern problem of short attention spans of women.

I might be missing something. Go check the Instagram Threads it is all there.

Wow!! ok, you convinced me lol... about to read 978421154378 threads on getting a bangin insta account... Thanks Vinny!!

Quote: (04-19-2017 10:58 AM)kevin4usc Wrote:  

Wow!! ok, you convinced me lol... about to read 978421154378 threads on getting a bangin insta account... Thanks Vinny!!

Just read this.

delete

Quote: (04-17-2017 11:14 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

In the family group always approach a parent and compliment him or her on the beauty of the daughter, then ask for a permission to talk to her.

Balls of fucking steel man. I'm an experienced daygamer but there are some things I'll never do!

Quote: (04-18-2017 07:39 AM)Drix Wrote:  

It is surprising that This thread didn't receive the attention it deserves. I usually see members starting new threads about daygame that can be covered Here.

Judging by the bang thread a lot of guys here prefer "online game".

Can you talk about approaching girls that you hope are 18 to 21, but you can't tell for sure how old they are when they walk by. This happens all the time at the malls.

I find myself hesitating and missing a lot of those approaches. If I do actually do the approach, I usually give a light compliment, and will try and find out how old they are pretty quickly.

Chasing them down is challenging; It seems tough psychologically to go hard on those approaches.

Any tips?

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:30 PM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

Can you talk about approaching girls that you hope are 18 to 21, but you can't tell for sure how old they are when they walk by. This happens all the time at the malls.

I find myself hesitating and missing a lot of those approaches. If I do actually do the approach, I usually give a light compliment, and will try and find out how old they are pretty quickly.

Chasing them down is challenging; It seems tough psychologically to go hard on those approaches.

Any tips?

Simples, just ask them how old they are. Easiest way.

If you really wanted to non-direct about it and depending what country you are - you can gauge how old they are by asking what university they attend.
They will reply with "x uni" here students start uni from 18.

they will mention they dont go uni and you can interpret that how you want...

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:30 PM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

Any tips?

Just as Tobehero said above, ask them.

If I am not sure about the girls age I use it as an opener:
"Hey I noticed you standing here and me and my friend were trying to guess how old you are, I said you are 18, but my friend thought you are younger" make sure you smile and sound generally curious. Carry on as normal by continuing a conversation depending on her answer or by trying to cold read or ask questions.

Quote: (04-19-2017 08:14 PM)churros Wrote:  

Judging by the bang thread a lot of guys here prefer "online game".

I believe there is a big amount of people who has never tried to cold approach before. Nothing to be ashamed of, but there is a big area for improvement.

"Only small fraction of the girls will go to bars or a nightclubs, only some will take the time to register on Tinder."

What percentage of single girls that are a 7 or better would you estimate go to clubs?

What about an 8 or better?

I have seen some pick up gurus suggest that most of the really hot girls do go out to the clubs...I think it depends on the location quite a bit.

Thanks!

Quote: (04-22-2017 11:48 AM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

"Only small fraction of the girls will go to bars or a nightclubs, only some will take the time to register on Tinder."

What percentage of single girls that are a 7 or better would you estimate go to clubs?

What about an 8 or better?

I have seen some pick up gurus suggest that most of the really hot girls do go out to the clubs...I think it depends on the location quite a bit.

Thanks!

Could not give you a number.

Definitely depends on location. I don't know much about US.

In EE going to night clubs regularly is still frowned upon. In my country social status of a girl who goes out every week is close to one of a whore. Plus going out is expensive. So a small fraction of girls go out. And if you go out regularly you will keep seeing same faces over and over.

[quote] (04-19-2017 08:14 PM)churros Wrote:  

[quote='Vinny' pid='1552161' dateline='1492445697']
In the family group always approach a parent and compliment him or her on the beauty of the daughter, then ask for a permission to talk to her.[/quote]

I won't forget the First time that We daygamed together in Lima. Entering to restaurants, approaching families, the stupid group of 20 rich American chicks. This is Master level and don't be humble.

@Churros: Sadly, but True. From reading most of posts, Seems that more of 90% forum members rely too much in Online dating. Tinder can be good, but it just can't compete with Daygame.

From my experience, even as a Blue Pill, i was able to get some lays from online. It is too dam easy. After, i learned some Daygame(still a beginner), i am able to talk with girls and i got few bangs with more quality girls in looks and personality than My online chicas.

I still encourage every beginner(as me) to try some Daygame. I made some great stories and Well, about my Coach Vinny, He banged a really hot Pocahontas that I am sure, many foreigners Can kill for her, and One former Miss Peru. Everything from Daygame.

Anyways,I am glad and sad. Glad because i have no competition to daygame the european ladies and Sad since Vinny is not here and he is daygaming fishes instead of chicks in a remote Sea ajjaja. Saludos amigo.

Quote: (05-16-2017 08:10 PM)Drix Wrote:  

[quote] (04-19-2017 08:14 PM)churros Wrote:  

(04-17-2017, 04:14 PM)Vinny Wrote:  In the family group always approach a parent and compliment him or her on the beauty of the daughter, then ask for a permission to talk to her.

I won't forget the First time that We daygamed together in Lima. Entering to restaurants, approaching families, the stupid group of 20 rich American chicks. This is Master level and don't be humble.

@Churros: Sadly, but True. From reading most of posts, Seems that more of 90% forum members rely too much in Online dating. Tinder can be good, but it just can't compete with Daygame.

From my experience, even as a Blue Pill, i was able to get some lays from online. It is too dam easy. After, i learned some Daygame(still a beginner), i am able to talk with girls and i got few bangs with more quality girls in looks and personality than My online chicas.

I still encourage every beginner(as me) to try some Daygame. I made some great stories and Well, about my Coach Vinny, He banged a really hot Pocahontas that I am sure, many foreigners Can kill for her, and One former Miss Peru. Everything from Daygame.

Anyways,I am glad and sad. Glad because i have no competition to daygame the european ladies and Sad since Vinny is not here and he is daygaming fishes instead of chicks in a remote Sea ajjaja. Saludos amigo.

Thanks for this post. Daygame surely is the king.

I saw you do fair share of damage in Lima. You would do even more if not the tall blonde fetish you have [Image: biggrin.gif]

As much as I would like for it to be true, but I did not bang miss Peru, my friend. I did approach her, had a very good interaction and had her say wow when she saw my Instagram. Then we chatted on Instagram for a while, but I believe she chose to be faithful to her boyfriend. So it did not go further.

Pocahontas girl was an HB point hotter however, also a model and a TV personality.

And yes unfortunately most of people can't overcome the initial difficulties of daygame and stick to online. Well those who did push through will end up with all these girls who will never get an online dating account.

@Vinny

I agree with closing with IG, I do it almost all the time. But I also prefer the Whatsapp layout (I use voice clips, and whatever) and I usually try to jump from IG to WA. I believe that after the girl has been in touch with your IG for a few days, she will feel like it would be a privilege to get your number. And also jumping to whatsapp is more private and imtimate, and you can send her photos that you are not showing to anybody else (at least she thinks it muahaha)

Any thoughts on this?

Quote: (05-18-2017 07:57 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

@Vinny

I agree with closing with IG, I do it almost all the time. But I also prefer the Whatsapp layout (I use voice clips, and whatever) and I usually try to jump from IG to WA. I believe that after the girl has been in touch with your IG for a few days, she will feel like it would be a privilege to get your number. And also jumping to whatsapp is more private and imtimate, and you can send her photos that you are not showing to anybody else (at least she thinks it muahaha)

Any thoughts on this?

That is exactly what I do myself. I think I mentioned this in IG sheet.
I use Instagram as a filter. I meet a girl, she sees my Instagram and grasps all the value I display there. Then she is ready to get in my whatsApp pool.

Whats app is just so much easier logistically.