rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ultimate Instagram datasheet by Ragnar and Vinny

I wrote an IG datasheet and sent a copy to RagnarLothbrok, as we were exchanging ideas about IG over the past few months and I wanted to hear his opinion. Just so happened to be he was in the process of writing a datasheet himself. Instead of releasing two similar sheets we have decided to make a compilation. The result: one of the most complete and comprehensive IG datasheet on the web to this day. Actually it is so complete it could have easily been made into a book. It will be divided into two parts, so we can make it more personal as well as share the glory.

There is already an Instagram Datasheet here written by Fisto. It is a must read.

PART I

1. Introduction
Why Instagram? Instagram over Facebook. IG as a tool to DHV.

2. Glossary
Instagram Lingo and terminology.

3. Instagram game
Getting leads and pipelining. IG closing V.S. number closing. Slow cooking your leads.

PART II

4. How to grow your page
Defining target group and driving traffic. Step by step “how to” guide.

5. How to make money with Instagram
Marketing, shoutouts, promotions.

6. Privacy

PART I

1. Introduction
There is general tendency amongst the male population to resist doing anything on IG, but if you look at the dynamics these days you will realize that the earlier you step on the train the better it is. Good or bad but it is progress, and as you know progress can’t be stopped. Don’t be a Luddite. In my opinion you are either on the wave or under the wave.

Why Instagram?
Almost all beautiful girls have Instagram accounts. Is it bad? Yes. They are getting all that attention. Can you stop it from happening? No. Can you try to make yourself their equal and get a chance with them? Yes. Well you can also get rich, live in Dubai and order girls like that to fly out to you on your private jet (if you know how to do this, please write a datasheet).

You can build up an online persona which will be a representation of your lifestyle and standard of your life. You can display your talents, humor and ability to take risk. You can show almost anything you have in you that you think girls might like. It can even display your personality and view on things. 1 minute will be enough for a girl to see who you are, which simplifies and accelerates the dating process. Here you go, you just saved yourself money for one extra date. I don’t think it is smart to create a fake persona. But it is also possible. Fake it till you make it.

By accumulating followers, you might get some sort of celebrity status and for some girls it is as good as real. When I was in Kiev one of my regulars was a TV host. Because she is pretty and gets a lot of attention she was kind of intimidated by me having more followers than her. Who knows how much it has contributed to my success with her?

If you travel a lot for girls, and still get some time spent on seeing things and making nice photos of your adventures, you might later on turn your account in a travel log, and start a website or sell some product. Or workout and become a fitness guru. Or sell your talent. Or spread the red pill ideas. These are only few of the many opportunities which having a lot of followers provide.

Why Instagram and not Facebook?
Why Instagram and not Facebook when it comes to gaming girls and making money? Admittedly, in some aspects Facebook is superior to Instagram. For example, I believe that it is a lot easier for posts and pictures to go viral on Facebook than on Instagram, since the latter doesn’t have a share function and the Facebook newsfeed shows when your friends are liking and commenting pictures whereas the Instagram newsfeed doesn’t. Facebook also allows to share news articles or to post simple texts – both valuable tools that can be used to create a cool Facebook profile that attracts girls. Instagram is limited to pictures only.

However, I also believe that Facebook wasn’t designed to have thousands of friends and followers unless you are already a celebrity. Facebook is a personal thing. You add people you already know and use it to stay in touch with friends and family. People are hesitant to accept friend requests of strangers and this is exactly the biggest disadvantage of Facebook compared to Instagram. On Instagram most users set their account on public, meaning that anybody can follow them without having to be accepted first. On Instagram people are following and are followed by complete strangers. The threshold of inviting strangers into your life is a lot lower on Instagram. In other words: it is much easier to reach out to other people and build a big following.

2. Glossary
Since not everyone is familiar with Instagram, I thought it would be good to give you some more info about the lingo used on Instagram before I start explaining how to grow your page.

Followers: the number of people following somebody’s Instagram page. This is the single most important number on Instagram. The more followers you have, the more value you have.

Followings: the number of people YOU or another person is following. You want to keep this number as low as possible in order to make your number of followers look better.

Follow-back-ratio: the percentage of people who follow you back after you followed them

Instagram Direct: the messenger service of Instagram

Likes-to-Follower ratio (aka engagement rate): the second most important number on Instagram. It is used to evaluate your influence on Instagram. Just divide the number of likes you get on a picture through the number of followers you have. Having 200k followers is cool but if you only get 200 likes on your pictures, people will assume that you bought fake followers who aren’t even interested in the stuff you post. If you want to use Instagram to promote products for somebody else, you need a good engagement rate.

Lingo for the automation tools that I will mention later:

Follows: the number of people you followed with one of the automation tools
Likes: number of photos you liked with one of the automation tools
Source site: an IG page you “steal” followers from.
Unfollows: the number of people you unfollowed with one of the automation tools

3. Instagram game

Nowadays every hot girl has an Instagram. For some of these girls the amount of following you get on social media influences your perceived value as a human being in the 21st century. This sounds horrible, but you can use it to your advantage. By following the steps to be explained in chapter 4 below, you will soon have more followers than the majority of hot girls and your Instagram page portraits you as a cool guy who has his shit together. In other words: you have the ultimate DHV in a world where it is all about followers. Just imagine one of those Instagram bitches thinking they are so cool with their 5,000 followers and then you show up with 50k followers dropping a short comment on one of her pictures. Instant panty wetter.

Slow cooking your leads
Imagine you are in a certain place for a week only. You run any kind of your preferred game, collect numbers and leave for 3 months. Not many whatsapp conversations will survive that long, if any. But if you got the girl’s Instagram, and she followed you back (she probably will if you have a bit of game to make her interested in yourself), she will watch the progress of your life, and be visually stimulated. You will not be on the first page of her life, but you will have some presence. At times the girl will even pop up out of the blue and ask you where you are, what are you doing and when are you coming back. Guess what, if you ever come back to this place your chances of banging her have greatly increased. Same works for the girls you have already banged. This is a remedy for the short memory the girls tend to have. Feed them with emotions using your IG.

Instagram closing vs. number closing
I don’t advice completely replacing number closing with IG closing, but for me it works better. Not all the girls have Instagram, but the best looking ones tend to always have it.

Some of the most notable success that I attribute to IG is from my last trip to Kiev. I was walking with Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) near arena and saw a girl walking up the stairs from Metrograd. She was holding a milkshake. I asked her “is it tasty?” she offered me to try. I got her Instagram and me and Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) continued on our way to eat at arena. Interaction with the girl lasted 15 to 20 seconds. I doubt she would have even given me her number in a case like that. Too fast, no real attraction was built. Yet while we were eating I started getting notifications that she is liking my photos one by one, then she DMed me. She must have liked the online persona I put on display, and my Instagram had done most of the job for me. I opened, IG built attraction and comfort instead of me and then I closed. Well it was almost that easy. Next day and few messages later, I took her to a restaurant 10 minutes walking form my place, and I banged her the same night. Time actually spent, 20 seconds on initial interaction, 1.5 hours for a date and a bang itself (at least 2-3 minutes [Image: biggrin.gif]). BTW thanks to Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) for going to bed early that day and allowing me to escalate in the living room while watching youtube videos on a large screen 
So my theory is that if you set up your online persona in such way it displays characteristics attractive to your target group, this tool will do a lot of work instead of you. Statistics also showed that most of the girls I Instagram closed later gave me their phone numbers via DM.

Getting leads and pipelining
I am currently stuck on a small Island in Indonesia, because of work. My logistics suck balls, cute girls are hard to come by and population is highly conservative. You can read more about my struggles here.

After a period of time I realized that IG is the only tool that works for me here. How does it work?

First you have to specify your target group. For example if you like girls 18-22 who like rock music. Where will they congregate? Rock clubs and rock cafes in your city. Find these location tags and explore the girls that have visited. You can use the slow way if the girls are hard to come by, by commenting on their pictures and liking them first. Or if the girls are abundant mass DM them. Follow this concept. Like at least 3 of the girl’s pictures, then follow her and shoot the short message complimenting her account in some way. Her talents, style and general awesomeness, not her looks. Try to make it personal. If your online persona is attractive to her you should get replies. The message may end up in her message request box, but this is similar to any other type of game. I would say 1 lead out of 10 requests is a reasonable ratio, if you are taking the fast track.

Is there a local rock band these girls like? Find its IG account and steal their followers in mass. Get the girls same as described before. In my case I am interested in girls here in Batam, who are not dirt poor, don’t were hijabs or burkas and are good looking. So I found few location tags of nightclubs and apartment blocks where these type of girls live. So far I had couple of dates with local models 10k+ followers and some normal girls. This is times more quantity and quality than I could hope for using daygame (nightgame is not accessible to me due to my schedule, and it is famous for being mostly p4p).

You can also pipeline using IG by the use of location tags, names of clubs, names of shopping malls etc. I am only trying it for the first time now, but in one day I have already gotten 3 whatsapp numbers for my Bucharest visit 3 weeks from now.
If you are using an automation tool that is liking other girls pictures you might get some girls coming back at you and liking a lot of your pics in return. If the girl happens to be in area of your reach, take those as IOI and DM her. Usual online game rules apply once you get a girl to reply.

Having many followers vs. not having many followers
In my opinion having a lot of followers will help you in case you are planning to use IG to collect leads. But on initial stages if you want to use IG as a display of your personality and show value, few followers will do just fine. As long as you don’t have 200 followers and are following 5000 people in return which would look strange. If you invest some time into making nice photos, look at what other people are doing, you shall inevitably build following.

Instagram combined with Tinder and other online dating tools
You can use Instagram as a DHV on Tinder by connecting your Instagram account to it. Or you use Tinder to find girls that are close to you and then contact them on Instagram instead of swiping them right hoping that you will match with them. On other dating sites you can just mention your Instagram name in description. In some parts of the world where men of your type are sought after you might get girls actively finding you and getting to know the online persona you have prepared for them. This will also bring you some natural growth.

Vinny

P.S. RagnarLothbrok is an evil genius, and he is far better at Instagram growth than me. Behold part 2.

Alright, my turn now. I initially wrote a complete datasheet on my own that covers pretty much everything Vinny just said but we removed my thoughts on the first three chapters to avoid redundancies. However, I will add my 2 cents about using Instagram to get laid at the end of this datasheet, simply because I think it will offer more value to you guys if you have 2 opinions on how to do it.

PART II
4. How to grow your Instagram page
Four months ago I had 120 followers on my personal Instagram page and even though I was using hashtags like crazy, I was growing at a very slow rate. Days with 2 or 3 new followers were already considered good. Right now – 4 months later - I have almost 13k followers and I am growing at a rate of 100-150 new followers per day, depending on how active I am on Instagram. That’s at least 3000 new followers per month and the best thing is that a lot of them are actually liking my pictures and comment on it. The question that is on your mind and on the minds of millions of people nowadays is the following:

“How can I grow my Instagram page organically and as fast as possible?”

The answer to this question is really easy and yet I haven’t found any guide online that really tells you how to do it. Most guides are very vague and just tell you to post unique content and engage with a lot of people. My approach is a bit more practical and follows basic principles of marketing that are taught at every business school.

Define your target group
First of all, you need to define your target group. Just imagine your Instagram page is a product you want to sell. What do you need in order to sell it? Ask yourself what kinds of people are interested in your product, i.e. your IG page. If you are a bodybuilder, you want to have followers who are interested in bodybuilding. If you sell women’s clothing online, you want women in a particular age group who are interested in fashion to follow you. You get the idea, it’s a no-brainer.

Drive traffic to your page
Next, you need to drive traffic to your page. This is the most important part of this guide and also the part that most people don’t get right. People need to see your Instagram page first before they are following you. They won’t just type your username into the search bar and then follow you. You need to take action first. The majority of the users on Instagram are just posting pictures, hoping that they “go viral” which they of course will never do. Unless you are a model, a hot girl or your page/lifestyle is extremely fucking awesome (see Dan Bilzerian) and unique, you won’t go viral. Trust me on this.

So what can you do to drive traffic to your page?

Again, it is very easy. Just think about the functionality of Instagram and you will notice, that it is actually a pretty simple app that doesn’t let you do many things. You can post pictures and videos with hashtags, you can follow and unfollow other people, you can like other pictures, you can comment on other pictures and you can message other people. That’s pretty much all you can do on Instagram.
Messaging other people is pretty useless when it comes to acquiring new followers. In my approach, the purpose of posting pictures and videos is not to get new followers but to keep your existing followers. What’s left is following people, liking pictures and commenting on pictures.

Following other people
This is the single most effective way of getting new followers if you are starting out with your Instagram page. Here is what you want to do:
First, find existing Instagram pages that have many followers who fit into your target group that you have hopefully already defined and are interested in the niche you are in. This will be your source of new followers. Finding a good source site can be tricky if your niche is very unique. A good idea is to check what other sites your current followers are following or to search for keywords. You want to find a source site with at least 10k followers in the beginning. Even better would be 50k or 100k.

Let’s get back to our bodybuilder example. If I search on Instagram for the word ‘bodybuilding’, plenty of pages with lots of followers show up (e.g. @bodybuilding_motivation, @bodybuildingfamily). Additionally, you can also just use well known bodybuilder as source sites (e.g. @simeonpanda, @mikerashid, etc.).

All these sites are your “source sites” and you will basically use them to “steal” their followers. You do that by simply following the people who are following your source site and hope that they will follow you back. The follow-for-follow idea is as old as Instagram itself and many people are doing it. There is even a hashtag called #follow4follow. However, most people are doing it wrong. They are following random people and hope that those random people will follow them back. My approach is a lot more effective because you are following people who are already interested in the niche your account is in. Thus, your follow-back ratio and engagement rate will be a lot higher.

Next, you need to make us of this follow-back ratio. Even if you have a high follow-back ratio of – let’s say 30% - it would mean a lot of following other people to grow your page fast. Plus, there is the problem that Instagram has a limit of 7500 people when it comes to following other accounts. This means that you have to unfollow some people before you can follow new ones. And once you unfollow people, you will have the problem of not knowing whether you have already followed and unfollowed a certain person when you are following new people again.

Fortunately, there is a solution to all these problems. The solution comes in the form of so called “Instagram automation tools”. Those tools let you mass-follow users, mass-like and mass-comment photos and many other things that will help you grow your page. There are three tools I know of: Boostgram, Instagress and FollowLiker. The first two are websites you can sign up on, but they are pretty expensive and you have to subscribe to them on a monthly basis. BUT, they have a free trial that you can use as a quick introduction to the whole mass-following strategy. FollowLiker is a software that you download once and then use as long as you want. I recommend it to everyone who is seriously interested in the whole Instagram thing.

Explaining the functionality of FollowLiker in this datasheet would take way too long. I suggest to read this post to get an idea of what FollowLiker can do:

http://imristo.com/the-ultimate-followli...-tutorial/

Once you have followliker, you can mass-follow, mass-unfollow everyone who didn’t follow you back (and blacklist them so that the software won’t follow them another time), mass-like (filtered by hashtags, locations and users) and mass-comment on Instagram. You will need all those functions to grow your page and get laid from Instagram. You should also try to keep your followings as low as possible. They shouldn’t exceed the number of followers you have. This means that you will need to mass-follow and mass-unfollow simultaneously.

Since everything is automated, you don’t need to spend a single minute on growing your IG page. FollowLiker will do it for you. The only effort you have to put in is creating unique high quality content for your page.

Mass liking
This is another good way of making people notice you. It looks even more natural than the mass-following but won’t give you as many followers as mass-following. Mass-liking is a very good way to raise brand-awareness of your business or the products you sell. It is also a good way to collect likes for your pictures, since a lot of people will like back some of your pictures out of respect.

I only mass-like by using hashtags that are relevant for my niche, but depending on what niche you are in, it could also make sense to mass-like pictures that were posted at a certain location, though you can also hit the location angle by using hashtags, e.g. #newyork to reach out to people in New York.

IMPORTANT: be careful not to generate too much activity with your automation tool. Especially if your account is relatively new, you shouldn't do too many follows, unfollows and likes, otherwise Instagram will notice that and ban you temporary from following anyone. Start small with 300 follows per day for example and then increase the total amount of activities every week by 100.

Using automation tools is against Instagram’s TOS. However, it is very unlikely that they will ban you for that if you are careful enough and not overdoing it.

Hashtags
When you are posting a picture on Instagram, you can use hashtags for that picture so that other people who are searching for that hashtag can see the picture. The thing with hashtags is that they are useless if they are either too strong, too weak or the amount of likes you get on your picture is not enough. For example, if you post a picture with the hashtag #newyork, you will be in competition with more than 35 million people who also used that hashtag. In other words, #newyork is way too strong for you, unless you get 20k likes on your picture and rank under the top posts for the hashtag #newyork. Since Instagram sorts the rest of the pictures that are not ranked under the top posts after the time they were posted, your picture will very soon disappear and make place for new pictures that were posted with the hashtag #newyork. The solution to this is to use hashtags that are used by fewer people. A good estimate I found is to use hashtags that are used 10-20 times more often than the amount of your followers. Example: if you have 5k followers, you want to use hashtags with 50,000 to 100,000 posts. This way your picture will not only appear longer on the first page of the ranking but also – if you get enough likes – rank under the top posts of the hashtag. Ranking under the top posts is the ultimate goal you want to achieve with every hashtag you use. Only by doing it this way, your page will grow by using hashtags.

Don’t be shy to use as many tags as you like as well as write tags in different languages you know or are learning especially languages of the group you are targeting. You are allowed to use 30 hashtags in one post. Use all 30 if you can come up with that many. Start first with a description of photo preferably with some humor or a question to get people engaged. With few main hashtags embedded in the text, and then just follow with a bunch of hashtags. First few lines is all that people see unless they actually physically open all comments to see all the tags you’ve entered. The photos where I include many hashtags in different languages has proven to bring more likes. Using 30 hashtags makes it more likely that somebody finds your picture. If you think it looks nerdy or not cool to use that many hashtags, then just edit your post half an hour later and remove the hashtags.

Shoutouts
Last but not least, you can also grow your page by using shoutouts. A shoutout is a post by another Instagram page that is in the same or a similar niche. The idea is that the other page, which usually has a lot more followers than you, links back to your page and thus gives you some of its followers. Shoutouts can be very powerful if done by a site with a lot of followers (50k or more) but they usually cost money.

Buying followers
On a short side note: Yes, you can also buy fake followers. However, those followers will only show up in your follower count. They won’t like your pictures. Hence, your likes-to-followers ratio will decrease. If you are not planning on promoting products of other companies and your current likes-to-followers ratio is higher than 5%, feel free to buy as many followers as you want without your ratio dropping below 3-5%. This way your follower count will still look legit and people won’t suspect that you bought followers.

Optimize your conversion and engagement rate
Now that you know how to drive tons of traffic to your page, you want the people to click that little ‘follow’ button next to your profile picture and become a loyal follower of yours. Unfortunately, there is no shortcut or automation tool that can optimize your conversion rate. In order to get the people who visit your page to follow you, you need to achieve two things:

1. The content of your site must be high quality. Fisto already wrote all there is to say about that. Use high quality pics, use Snapseed to edit the pictures first, use Instagram filters (but don’t overdo it), tell a story with your pictures. I believe it is better to post fewer pics of good quality than posting one average pic every day.

2. You need to find your niche and stick to it. This ties into what I wrote about defining your target group. You want the people you drive to your page to be interested in the niche you are in. If you post pictures about random things that happen in your life, it is very difficult to get new followers unless your lifestyle is really awesome. It is much better to focus on 1-3 niches. These can be big niches like fitness, travel, fashion, football or even a location specific niche. The idea of the whole niche thing is that people who visit your site immediately know what your story is.

Regarding the engagement rate (number of likes and comments you get), there are a few things you can do:
  • Use automation tools to mass-like photos that are tagged with a relevant hashtag
  • Use automation tools to mass-comment photos that are tagged with a relevant hashtag. Use a very generic comment like “nice picture!” and see what happens.
  • Find out what kind of pictures your followers like the most. Good abs for example always lead to plenty of likes.
  • Always reply to comments on your pictures. This will especially be important once your page is so big that people don’t expect you any more to read every comment. People will notice that you react to other comments and thus be encouraged to comment more on your pictures in the future.
  • Ask your followers questions when posting pictures. You want as many people as possible join the discussion. Of course the question should refer to the picture.
  • Use the “tag someone who…” strategy when posting a meme or funny picture. This is a good strategy to grow your page by word of mouth.
  • Comment other people’s photos. If you write a good or funny comment to the photo of a really big site in your niche, you can get many likes and new followers
5. How to make money with Instagram
Instagram has become one of the most used mobile apps in the world. There is a lot of money to be made from Instagram. I am not an expert on that topic yet, but I know of a few ways to monetize Instagram:
  • Instagram as a marketing tool. If you run any kind of business, you should use Instagram. It’s a free marketing tool and if you know what you are doing, you can increase sales significantly. With mass-liking and mass-following you can raise brand awareness within your area of business. Imagine you run an offline business in a small town and you are liking and following everyone who posts a picture and geotagged it to that town. The name of your business will soon make the round and people will know you.
  • Instagram combined with an online shop. Build a page in a certain niche and grow a big following (let’s say 10k-100k). Then use WeekendCasanova’s guide on dropshipping, promote your own products on your own IG page to your own followers who are already interested in your niche and drive as many of your followers as possible to your shop. Offer other Instagram pages in the same niche to become your affiliate.
  • Shoutouts. Build a big following in a certain niche (100k+) and offer smaller sites shoutouts. Some sites make anything from 10$ to 100$ per shoutout.
  • Promote products. Once you have enough followers in your niche, companies will notice you and ask to promote their products.
  • Sell your account. If you are bored of all the Instagram hustle, you can still sell your site to someone who wants to get into the same business. You would be surprised how much some people are willing to pay for a site with thousands of followers.
6. How to keep your privacy
Even if you have your page set on public, you can still do a few things to keep your privacy:
  • Never, under any circumstances, connect your Instagram to your Facebook. If you do that, all your Facebook friends will get a notification that you are on Instagram
  • If you want to keep out friends and family but some of them are already following you, you can block them.
  • Don’t use your full name on Instagram. No mobile phone number or e-mail either.
  • You can delete comments from other users you don’t like by tapping on the comment and holding it for a second.
  • If girls comment on your pictures, you can reply them via pm to keep the convo more private.

So that was it, the most comprehensive guide on Instagram I know of so far. I hope it is useful to a lot of you guys. Good luck with your IG game and hustles.

And here are my 2 cents on how to use Instagram to get laid. Not very different from Vinny's approach, but still..

How to get laid from Instagram
(...)
The way I see it, there are 4 possible scenarios:

You meet a girl directly off Instagram
In order to do that, you need to find girls first. This can be done either by searching for location specific hashtags (for example the hashtags of bars and clubs in your city) or by going through the followers list of a popular restaurant, bar or club in your city. Once you found a girl, the big question is whether you should follow her first, message her first, like her pictures first or comment on her pictures first. I guess this question is the same as the famous “should I open her direct or indirect?” and there is no real answer to it. The worst thing you can do is send her a message first. Why? Because it is very likely that she won’t even see your message. If she isn’t following you, your message will go straight into her message request inbox, together with the messages of hundreds of thirsty guys. Following her first seems a bit needy too, if you ask me. The way I do it, is to establish at least a tiny bit of a relationship with her, before I follow or DM her. In my opinion, it is best to comment first or like one of her pictures and wait for her reaction. Don’t give her too direct compliments or be one of those creeps who comment how much they love her. But I am sure you already know that anyway. If she doesn’t reply or like one of our pictures back, comment again a couple of days later. If she still doesn’t reply or interact with you in any way, it is probably a dead end. If she does reply, you can either follow and then message her, or message her without following (i.e. not giving her validation) and then comment on the picture that she should check her inbox. Once you are in her DM, it is just normal game as on every other dating app. Try to go for the number after a couple of minutes of chatting and then proceed as usual.

Side note: I am also using FollowLiker to mass-like and mass-comment photos that are tagged with location specific hashtags. Sometimes I see that a good looking girl I haven’t engaged with yet liked my pictures. That’s usually a girl whose pictures my automation tool has liked. I always take that as an IOI and follow up on her. That’s my passive pussy stream.

Instagram combined with Tinder
You can use Instagram as a DHV on Tinder by connecting your Instagram account to it. Or you use Tinder to find girls that are close to you and then contact them on Instagram instead of swiping them right hoping that you will match with them.

Instagram as a DHV for a girl you are already dating
This is pretty self-explanatory. Just steer the conversation to the topic social media and get her to add you on Instagram. Chances are that she will ask you how you got so many followers. From that point on, your Instagram page will do a lot of the work for you.

Using Instagram to help you close girls
If you are day gaming, you can go for an Instagram-close instead of a number or Facebook close. Girls are more likely to give away their Instagram than their phone number, so with an Instagram close you can increase your close-rate and DHV at the same time.

Nice data sheet gentlemen

I see the advantage of linking your Instagram account with Tinder.

What kind of results are you getting with using Instagram to directly meet girls that you have not met in person? Are you seeing a significant difference in your results compared with using Tinder (which would be much less effort)?

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:51 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Nice data sheet gentleman.

What kind of results are you getting with using Instagram to directly meet girls that you have not met in person? Are you seeing a significant difference in your results compared with using Tinder (which would be much less effort)?

To be honest, I haven't actively messaged many girls yet. I am too busy at the moment, so I try to automate everything and mostly message girls that already liked my pictures or followed me back after my Followliker followed them or liked their pictures.

In theory, I would say that Instagram is more powerful, but also more time-consuming. I would rather be in the DM of a girl on Instagram than on Tinder. A girl who is on Tinder has hundreds of guys she can choose from. On Instagram I guess 90% of the guys who message her are complete losers (I have two IG accounts where I post pictures of hot girls and I get creepy messages from guys every day). Somehow Instagram is a girl thing. Most of my male friends don't really use it and I haven't seen many good Instagram pages run by guys. In other words: as a guy who has a good Instagram page with a big following, you have much less competition on Instagram than on Tinder. The whole process of texting and dating is pretty much the same, regardless of the medium you are using (Tinder, OKC, Instagram).

Pros of IG over Tinder I can think of right now:

+ more girls available
+ hotter girls
+ less competition
+ more ways to DHV, especially if you have many followers
+ you can see more pictures of a girl and get a better impression of what she looks like and what her life is like
+ you can pipeline without having to spoof your location

Cons:

- much more time-consuming
- harder to find the girls
- it is not a dating app, so chances are that she isn't open to seeing anyone for whatever reason

This stuff is gold. What is a good follow to like ratio? Aka Engagement.

IG makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm all about real life and in-person, and hate fronting online. I've tried to compile some common objections to why guys don't want to get on IG.

I realize I'll come off hater-ish and lame for this, and I know that the Sexual Market Place cares not for such objections, and IG value won't be easy to come by. Apologies in advance.

But for all the other guys thinking the same thing, maybe it will be beneficial if you can address how to overcome the following:

Constant focus on photo-opps during other activities:
a) selfies, which I dislike taking

b) shots of interesting stuff, which I take anyway for personal use, but only once in a while

c) shots of me, which means now I have to coordinate with others to take the shot

Care not to "blow the spot":
a) Pictures of what I'm doing, if not a "latergram", mean I have to worry about who I told "ehh not going out tonight" seeing my action shots.

b) Pictures that could let girls see you with the wrong other girl -- jealousy / pre-selection aside, there still remains a need for discretion at times

c) I think this even applies with a private instagram, since followers can still see it. I realize FB has the same issues, but I'm not using FB to prop up my vibe or meet women.

Getting caught in the "thirst cycle":
a) Even the minimum engagement necessary to grow followers involves Liking and Commenting and turning into yet another faceless male orbiter, even if these actions are solely taken to grow the IG account.

b) Time spent planning how to strategically deploy said likes and comments.

FOMO-accelerant:
a) Seeing more and more of people straining and flexing to portray the best, most exciting stuff constantly -- silly as it may be, exposure to this is depressing. I have plenty of fun, but when I'm relaxing easy, I don't want everyone else's amazing evening thrown in my face.

I'm running out of steam here -- is there any way to mitigate the above, or am I just a luddite curmudgeon?

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:51 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Nice data sheet gentlemen

As I have mentioned in my part of the sheet I am now working in Batam. All online game combined here is about 50 girls altogether. None of them higher than a 6. I tried date in Asia, Tinder and Badoo.
I have only recently started using IG for getting leads and so far I get more quality and more quantity.
I have extra few free hours on Saturday and Sunday and I am glad to announce that this weekend I am fully booked with dates from Tinder [Image: smile.gif]
Both girls act super into me, and super needy, had one date with each. One calls me babe and says she loves me another is acting like she owns me, but that is another story. I am definitely banging both of them in the nearest future.

Yea I spoke a bit about my target group. That I prefer non religious middle class girls. Well these girls are of this type. Extremely hard to find during the day. One of them drives a new Toyota car which for this part of the world is about the same as if a girl would drive a Porsche somewhere in more developed places.
And the level of English is much better than average, which is still not good enough.

So even though IG is more effort than tinder, here in Batam it is times better.

I had some experiments with getting leads from IG back in Kiev. Had some really cute girls on dates. This was just before I left, so I am still to get my first bang completely from IG. But I can feel it coming.

There is an aspect to IG which is very addictive. It is that feeling of growth. Any of guys here who has ever played any RPG games could identify with this.
That is does not really compare with other online dating activities, because the results you achieve are cumulative. If you spend 2 years on tinder, you will just swipe out everything. So your results diminish with time with IG it goes the opposite way.

To me it is pretty unbelievable how I went from denial to being a fan in such a short time. I still remember reading Fisto's sheet and thinking, what a bullshit (sorry dude), I am never getting Instagram.

I think I forgot to mention that before going on this spree and getting 4500 thousand followers in 5 months I only had FB, with only 1 picture unchanged for years.

Solid Datasheet! Might you guys have some links to IG profiles of "normal" guys who've done similar to what you've done? Google searches only suggest guys who are already rich and famous who already have high value. It would be nice to see something visual to tie in with your outline for better context.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

Quote: (08-05-2016 10:24 AM)456 Wrote:  

IG makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm all about real life and in-person, and hate fronting online. I've tried to compile some common objections to why guys don't want to get on IG.

I realize I'll come off hater-ish and lame for this, and I know that the Sexual Market Place cares not for such objections, and IG value won't be easy to come by. Apologies in advance.

But for all the other guys thinking the same thing, maybe it will be beneficial if you can address how to overcome the following:

b) shots of interesting stuff, which I take anyway for personal use, but only once in a while

c) shots of me, which means now I have to coordinate with others to take the shot

a) Pictures of what I'm doing, if not a "latergram", mean I have to worry about who I told "ehh not going out tonight" seeing my action shots.

b) Pictures that could let girls see you with the wrong other girl -- jealousy / pre-selection aside, there still remains a need for discretion at times

c) I think this even applies with a private instagram, since followers can still see it. I realize FB has the same issues, but I'm not using FB to prop up my vibe or meet women.

a) Even the minimum engagement necessary to grow followers involves Liking and Commenting and turning into yet another faceless male orbiter, even if these actions are solely taken to grow the IG account.

FOMO-accelerant:
a) Seeing more and more of people straining and flexing to portray the best, most exciting stuff constantly -- silly as it may be, exposure to this is depressing. I have plenty of fun, but when I'm relaxing easy, I don't want everyone else's amazing evening thrown in my face.

I'm running out of steam here -- is there any way to mitigate the above, or am I just a luddite curmudgeon?

I'm in this same boat. Do you have to have a sort of predisposition to be able to use IG effectively? As-in, be the type of guy that is all about social media and is cool with having his phone out all the time and taking contrived pics of yourself and shit you are doing?

Not trying to take away from the large amount of content here, but I feel like the most difficult part of using instagram or any kind of social media platform to get pussy is that a lot of men don't give a shit about taking pictures all the time and documenting every mildly 'cool' and 'interesting' thing they do, much less take selfies or shamelessly ask others around them to take douchey pictures of them shirtless at a rooftop club.

Quote: (08-05-2016 10:24 AM)456 Wrote:  

FOMO-accelerant:

I hear you.
Used to have the same point of view. I don't know if it really translates but this is one of those "keep your friends close, keep you enemies even closer" thing. We all know its evil. There is nothing we can do to stop it. What is offered in this datasheet is valuable information not only counter the negative effect of social media, but how to use it in your advantage.

You are true about the photo taking distracting you from activities, but this is not necessary. Ragnar only has something like 25 photos on his IG and I believe he is now around 13k followers.

Reality is most of the people will still take photos, and loose their time and joy, but they will not use it in their advantage. Photos will be stored on hard drives buried in heaps of trash in garage.

I travel a lot, and a take a lot of pictures. I have a rule for my self. If I see something pretty, I make few shots with my phone, than I take it away and contemplate. Not only I have an image in my mind, but also on my phone. Then I can view it and revive it in my memory.

Just don't make selfies. Easy as that.

If your words contradict your IG feed, than try to avoid lying or come up with more feasible semi-truths. Although keeping up lies is a good exercise for the brain.

There is plenty of info on automating your IG in the sheet.

While answering your post I have realized that you have not read the datasheet... I am wrapping it up. Go do the homework. Read it.

This is the ULTIMATE Instagram datasheet for feck sakes. You can find everything there.

Quote: (08-05-2016 09:13 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

This stuff is gold. What is a good follow to like ratio? Aka Engagement.

It really depends on your niche and how many followers you have. The more followers you have, the lower the engagement usually gets. I used to have an outstanding ratio of 15-20% when I had 5k followers. Now with 13k followers I have about 8-10% engagement. I also have one picture that has almost 100 comments. It is a simple but funny screenshot of a chat with a girl.

Quote: (08-05-2016 03:21 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

I was walking with Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) near arena and saw a girl walking up the stairs from Metrograd. She was holding a milkshake. I asked her “is it tasty?” she offered me to try. I got her Instagram and me and Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) continued on our way to eat at arena. Interaction with the girl lasted 15 to 20 seconds.

It's true I witnessed it first hand...... the amazing beard and impressive gainz

Oh I also witnessed this insanely simple interaction that lead to this girl popping up at the crib with Vinny multiple times...

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Speaking of Instagram... Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) was dating this Insta-chick in Kiev, who had nearly a million subscribers. And his instagram... Well it sucks. So there are ways, but you will have to grow a beard.

Quote: (08-05-2016 05:07 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Speaking of Instagram... Cr33pin (awesome guy with an amazing beard and impressive gainz) was dating this Insta-chick in Kiev, who had nearly a million subscribers. And his instagram... Well it sucks. So there are ways, but you will have to grow a beard.

did he meet her through instagram though?

Quote: (08-05-2016 05:35 PM)Guayacan Wrote:  

Quote: (08-05-2016 05:07 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

did he meet her through instagram though?

Na I met her in the gym. I'm old school and dont care much for these social media apps. However I witnessed first hand how well it was working for Vinny, an could work for any with a well put together instagram. Also its much easier an less threatening to ask for a girls instagram when closing then to ask for a number or facebook. An girls want followers so they always give out their gram. Even after opening some girls an the interaction not really going well at all girls still gave out their instagram, then they would see all the followers and travel pics and warm up real quick. It's certainly something to think about.....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Thanks for this. I will try and raise my dormant account from the dead and link it to Tinder. First step for me is to correct the follower ratio, is there an app which shows us who is not following back?

Why not just use one of these websites where you can buy likes/followers. Seems like a full-time job otherwise.

Quote: (08-06-2016 02:50 AM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Why not just use one of these websites where you can buy likes/followers. Seems like a full-time job otherwise.

Because having fake followers is lame

Quote: (08-06-2016 02:03 AM)N°6 Wrote:  

Thanks for this. I will try and raise my dormant account from the dead and link it to Tinder. First step for me is to correct the follower ratio, is there an app which shows us who is not following back?

Yes. Try Crowdfire.

Quote: (08-06-2016 04:49 AM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2016 02:50 AM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

And fake followers don't engage your content which doesn't help with organic growth.

For some reason I have more than double followers as people I follow. I have sent DMs of my pictures to pages with a lot of followers who I know would enjoy them and gained followers when they post them.

Sorry, missed that you actually had a small section on buying followers in the guide.

Quote: (08-06-2016 04:57 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

And fake followers don't engage your content which doesn't help with organic growth

But it is what it is, no?
I guess the whole thing with building a popular Instagram must itself be pretty lame, if we're gonna be honest. [Image: wink.gif]
I mean, the problem here only comes if people actually realise that you have fake-followers.

If you're mass-following people and they just start follow you back because you decided to follow them, I'd say that's pretty much the same. These accounts won't really give a shit about your content either.

And if you have ~85% of bought "fake-followers" and only a few percent are real, you'll still have enough people commenting on your pictures etc. so I would suppose that it will look real (ok, depends on the content too of course).

Either way, nice interesting guide. Well-written!

Quote: (08-06-2016 06:01 AM)BrunoCasanova Wrote:  

Sorry, missed that you actually had a small section on buying followers in the guide.

Quote: (08-06-2016 04:57 AM)Sooth Wrote:  

And fake followers don't engage your content which doesn't help with organic growth

But it is what it is, no?
I guess the whole thing with building a popular Instagram must itself be pretty lame, if we're gonna be honest. [Image: wink.gif]
I mean, the problem here only comes if people actually realise that you have fake-followers.

If you're mass-following people and they just start follow you back because you decided to follow them, I'd say that's pretty much the same. These accounts won't really give a shit about your content either.

And if you have ~85% of bought "fake-followers" and only a few percent are real, you'll still have enough people commenting on your pictures etc. so I would suppose that it will look real (ok, depends on the content too of course).

Either way, nice interesting guide. Well-written!

Did you even read the datasheet? People who follow me back after my FollowLiker software followed them do give a shit and like my pictures, because I only follow people who are interested in the niche I am in.

You can buy fake followers, but you need a good base of followers who are liking your pictures first. If you have 85% fake followers, everyone will instantly know that you bought them because the likes-to-followers ratio will be very low.

Let's do the math. I have 13k followers now and my pictures get at least 1,000 likes on average. So about 8% of my non-fake followers are liking my content. If I had 85% fake followers, my pictures would only get about 150 likes (assuming that 8% of the remaining 15% real followers like my content), which would be very suspicious at 13k followers. I could however, buy 10k fake followers. Then my engagement rate would drop to about 4%, which is still ok and nobody would notice that I bought fake followers.

This datasheet is amazing. Just rep'd Ragnar, wish I could give Vinny (cool dude with fluent russian and dat GQ spaniard look) another rep.

Last I saw Cr33pin he was about to
[Image: tumblr_ndpqqpHl191rhxfs4o1_400.gif]

two scoops
two genders
two terms