rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching at Malls

Approaching at Malls

I didn't see a thread dedicated to approaching at malls, so I figured I'd start one.

I believe that approaching at malls is a staple for anyone who likes to day game. Regardless of the weather or season, malls are a go, and you're almost always guaranteed to have at least 1 or 2 good opportunities each time you visit. Plus, you can shop at the same time.

I've experimented with direct and indirect approaches. It's hard to say which works better. The situational type works well too, but typically when you're in a store. When you're walking down the aisle direct may be best. But it's always high risk, high reward.

I do chat up girls that are working too if it's a very, very slow day. Rarely, but it's worked well before.

What about you guys?

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on approaching at malls. I can add more later, for now I just wanted to get this thread started and keep this first post brief.

Approaching at Malls

Quote: (04-13-2017 04:54 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I didn't see a thread dedicated to approaching at malls, so I figured I'd start one.

I believe that approaching at malls is a staple for anyone who likes to day game. Regardless of the weather or season, malls are a go, and you're almost always guaranteed to have at least 1 or 2 good opportunities each time you visit. Plus, you can shop at the same time.

I've experimented with direct and indirect approaches. It's hard to say which works better. The situational type works well too, but typically when you're in a store. When you're walking down the aisle direct may be best. But it's always high risk, high reward.

I do chat up girls that are working too if it's a very, very slow day. Rarely, but it's worked well before.

What about you guys?

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on approaching at malls. I can add more later, for now I just wanted to get this thread started and keep this first post brief.

Building on what you said about girls working, I have some indirect approach thoughts:

Opener 1: If you see them on their lunch break/out of the store/getting food/coffee/shopping a really natural opener is asking if they work in the mall (they will say yes as you noticed they're wearing uniform) and following up with whether their food/retail store is worth visiting/any good etc. etc. because you're looking for/wanting/thinking about trying a new xyz (and you suspect her store has what you're after).
Opener 2: Or you can ask the girl a question about the shopping mall (you are asking her specifically because she works there)

In my experience these can turn into a fun/light hearted convo if the girl is down to chat with you and digs your look. Feels very natural.

Alternatively they might just want to be left alone in their downtime - it will be obvious from their response to which you can save time and move on to the next girl which is good.

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Approaching at Malls

Malls are the preferred hangout spot for high school girls. I don't know how one could possibly do mall approaches without stumbling on some jailbait every now and then.

Approaching at Malls

Not gonna lie this, I do this often, especially if The Grove is considered a mall (it's outside).

If you're in a sprawling city with next to no foot traffic (i.e., LA/Houston/Dallas/Atlanta), then you pretty much have to do at least some mall game.

Approaching at Malls

I've had some good approaches in malls in the past. For me food courts have presented lots of opportunities. Also the Apple store, since people tend to sort of loiter around and play with devices, lots of options to strike up a conversation. Also had a good approach in a sunglasses place, I was there to actually buy sunglasses and there were two girls in the store trying stuff on. I asked them whether they liked these sunglasses on me and then went from there.

Definitely true about having to dodge the too-young girls though.

Approaching at Malls

Quote: (04-13-2017 06:35 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Malls are the preferred hangout spot for high school girls. I don't know how one could possibly do mall approaches without stumbling on some jailbait every now and then.

You could always... avoid?

Sometimes it's hard to tell. Or you'll just mistake her for being older. In that case you can just politely eject.

Approaching at Malls

Do adult women still go to malls?

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Approaching at Malls

Quote: (04-13-2017 07:36 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Sometimes it's hard to tell. Or you'll just mistake her for being older. In that case you can just politely eject.

Hah, remember approaching a really cute Filipina in the Hollister shop last year. I opened her by saying she had a cute choker on and she was shy but responsive. A few minutes into it I asked her, "hey I just moved here, what are some cool bars in the area?" and before she could respond, her mom came by, gave me the death stare and asked in a heavy Tagalog accent, "Why are you talking to my 15 yearrr old daughterrr?"

Got out of there immediately before Chris Hanson from "To Catch a Predator" popped out of the fake trees. I swear I thought she was in her early 20's.

Approaching at Malls

Quote: (04-13-2017 07:36 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Sometimes it's hard to tell.

You can say that again.

[Image: cash-me.jpg?w=748&h=422&crop=1]

13. This is a photo of a 13-year-old.

I'd like to revise the last sentence of my original post to "I don't know how one could possibly do mall approaches without stumbling on jailbait constantly."

Approaching at Malls

Well, worst case you can just say "well it was nice to meet you."

I don't like to go direct in malls. It can feel like shotgun game, which is better suited for clubs. But... When you don't have anything else in mind, it's better to approach with something than nothing. After all, any approach is a better than no approach at all.

Approaching at Malls

You can always hit malls near a college town so if increases the chance of running into an of age girl.

Another strategy for malls is go during a non busy time and flirt with girls that work there but slow burn it over a couple of visits. They will remember you when you go because it's not busy and will have time to work on them. Give just enough interest and flirting and build it over time so your not just like every other dude that hits on her at work. Then randomly ask her out after work.

A fairly passive way but you should already be banging other chicks anyway.

Approaching at Malls

The world is a mall.

See a girl you like, talk to her. Comment on something situational, ask a question, make a joke, blurt something out...

The mall is no different than the street, the library, school, the subway, church, stores, etc.

Women are women, men are men.

The whole world is a mall.

The whole world is a club.

Talk to girls or suffer the consequences.

--

A few examples of MALL GAME:

I was at the mall shopping for jeans. I see a cutie working in the Levi section.

her: how can I help you?
me: I need some gray 514 slims
her: ok, lets see what we got
me: ok

We look around but don't see any 514's

her: well, I don't think we have any 514's but lets see what else we have
me: nah, everything else is too plain for me, I need the 514's
her: are you sure?
me: ya, thanks

Right about that time an older couple comes up and she tells them she will be right with them.

me: why don't you help them, i will just browse around
her: ok

I walk around pretending to look at jeans and thinking about how I want to play this. She is very cute, young looking, great body, latina.

I see some 514's.

me: you are not a very good worker (slight smirk, half joking tone)
her: what why?
me: look what i just found
her: omg where were they?
me: right here
her: this is my first day in this section, im learning
me: where do you usually work?
her: womens section
me: well, i don't know why they put a little girl over here in the grown mans section
her: i know, they said im a good salesperson
me: you don't even know where the 514's are (half joking tone)
her: leave me alone, levis has like a million different jeans
me: you have never worn levis, how are you supposed to know what is baggy, what is slim, what is skinny and all that.
her: ya thats what I told my boss
me: i'll lie and say you did a good job
her: (blushing) oh thanks
me: do you want me to teach you the set up here?
her: sure
me: the 508's are here, then the numbers get bigger all the way down the ailse. Except that you guys skipped 514 and put them around the corner which is stupid but whatever. The tapered 508's have there own table which is weird but you'll figure it out.
her: ya this section is new and we are just trying it out.
me: you should take control of this area and reorganize it.
her: ha i think i will do that. Do you want to try those on?
me: no
her: why not?
me: they are not gray
her: oh ya

The older couple comes out of the dressing room and asks her a question.

I keep browsing and thinking how I will get her number.

me: look what i found!
her: what?
me: 514 grays
her: where were they?
me: right in front of you
her: omg i don't know how i missed that
me: i think because you are new
her: ya i think so
me: let me try these on

I put them on and come out of the dressing room.

me: what do you think?
her: they look good
me: what looks better, tucked in or untucked?

I lift up my shirt and I pulled it up high. I wanted her to see my 6 pack. I pretended it was an accident. I could tell she liked it because she kind of smiled and looked me in the eyes.

her: do you want to try on anything else?

Her voice tone changed a little. I knew I had her now. I just had to # close properly.

me: ya I want to try on the tapered ones
her: ok let me get them

She handed me the jeans and walked with me to the dressing room. I went into the dressing room and left the door open. I started to take my pants off. She didn't move as I was undoing my belt and pulling down the zipper. We had eye contact as I was doing this.

I started to close the door..

me: excuse me creeper
her: haha
me: be right back

I came out wearing some jeans that were way to tight on me but at this point i was just flirting and continuing the interaction which was going great.

me: you think i could pull these off?
her: hah the other ones are more you
me: ya i thought so, i'll take the 514's
her: ok
me: where do i pay?
her; over there
me: well thanks for your help even though you did a bad job and i had to find everything myself.
her: i helped you a little
me: ya i guess you did help me a little

We held a little eye contact..

me: you know what?
her: what?
me: i want to call you later but i know you cant really give out your number to customers all out in the open in front of the cameras and everything so i will go write it down my number and come back and put it on top of the 514's on the table. Is that cool or do you want to just tell me your number quietly now?
her: no i like your idea better
me: ok be right back

I go pay for the jeans and write my number on a levis tag and then return to her section. I put my number on top of some jeans that are under a table. She is looking right at me.

me: here you go
her: ok got it

I wink at her and walk away. She called me later that night. We talked for an hour. She is spanish and norweigen and 19yo. Wish me luck!

I was at Target, I saw a cutie in those tight black yoga pants, she was shopping in the candle section, I walked up, looked at the candles for about 10 seconds and then grabbed 2 little ones, I never made eye contact or acknowledged her. I then walked right behind her and as I got about 2 steps based her I turned back to her..

me: you have a great butt
her: thank you (smiling and blushing a bit)
me: did you just work out at the crunch fitness across the street?
her: no, i workout at the 24 downtown
me: oh, what brings you to this neighborhood?
her: i am apartment hunting, i just moved from socal
me: oh, you must be cold
her: actually, that was the first thing i noticed, sf summers are cold.
me: ya thats the shitty part of sf
her: do you live around here?
me: i do
her: i hear the weather get better further east
me: its get better the further away you get from the ocean.
her: i see
me: but i don't wanna talk about the weather, i wanna talk about me and you working out sometime (smirk on my face)
her: i don't think my bf would like that (smiling)
me: oh no, don't say that
her: sorry honey
me: fuck, i can be your side dish
her: i don't beleive in that
me: me neither

That was it.

5 minutes later I was about leave and I see an asian cutie who is very slim. She is in the cough drop section so I walk up and grab a big bag of cough drops...

me: you are in great shape
her: thanks
me: whats your secret?
her: oh just exercise and good food
me:you probably have good levis too
her: good levis?
me: ya it looks like it
her: levis?
me: you have good genes
her: ooh haha, ya that too
me: why are you coughing, is my cologne too strong?
her: no, i have been a little sick lately
me: uh ooh go have some teas with honey
her: thats exactly what im gonna do
me: are you from around here?
her: no i just moved up from la
me: oh the sf weather got you
her: ya thats what i was thinking too, is it always this bad?
me: in this part of the city its bad but its gets better the further away from the ocean you get
her: thats what i hear
me: did you come up here for work?
her: yes im a teacher
me: high school?
her: no middle school
me: oh boy school starts soon
her: tmw actually
me: well good luck with school and that cough
her: thanks
me: hey, um, do you wanna exchange numbers and maybe get a drink or something sometime
her: sure

I will text her tomorrow.

Of course, I put the candles and cough drops on the counter before I left. I never had any intention of buying them. I just pretend like I am gonna buy them to get open the girls.

I was at the mall shopping (for girls).

I see a nice booty looking at the mens hats in Sears. Her back was to me so I couldn't see her face. But, I decided I would go talk to her just because her body was giving me a boner. I approached from behind and walked right past her grabbing at a hat that I pretended to like..

me: you know these are boys hats
her: yes i wear boys hats sometimes
me: i guess you could pull it off with these fadoras
her: these fadoras are almost uni-sex anyways
me: the whut?
her: the fadoras they're uni sex
me: ohh
her: yes

I was kind of flirty. She was filapino. Cute, I say 7, ok, 6.5 but the body was nice, slim legs but round booty, tight waistline and firm titties, good skin.

I pretended to look at hats for a minute. I was playing this approach a bit cooler then usual because of how she was looking at me. I could tell that she saw me as high value. You can tell just by the way they look at you if they are into you or not.

me: wheres the mirror around here?
her: oh over there

I took a chance by going over to the mirror but I just had a feeling that she would need to look in the mirror also. She is a girl buying hats, she needs a mirror, it was the only one in the section. So, I go pretend like I'm trying on hats and in 2-3 minutes she comes over from behind me..

her: i promise i'm not following you
me: i don't know if i believe that
her: you don't have to call security
me: im calling them now SECURITY!
her: ssshhh
(AS she starts trying on hats)

I try on a few hats, she tries on a few. We are both standing together looking in the mirror. Its obvious that we are flirting with each other.

me: that one doesn't look good on you
her: no
me: too big

We chat about hat styles. She makes her decision.

her: nice meeting you
me: aren't you forgetting something?
her: huh?
me: your phone number so i can call you later
her: your funny
me: your funny too, thats why we like each other
her: no one has ever talked to me like this at the mall
me: i don't believe that
her no seriously
me; whatever - you're kind of funky
her: ya you gotta be a little different
me: always
her: well, i guess if you promise not to stalk me, we can talk
me: me stalk you?? the reason we are talking now is because you stalked me!
her: oh is that the reason?
me: ya don't lie

I took out my phone and got her number. Then I gave her a kiss on both cheeks like I have been doing to every girl recently.

her: are you italian?
me: no spanish and french
her: oh yes i see the spanish and the french
me: are you trying to charm me?
her: haha no seriously
me: i'll call you tomorrow
her: k

--

More info here:

thread-44894...#pid951217

Approaching at Malls

Classic post, Gio. [Image: smile.gif][Image: smile.gif] [Image: potd.gif]

The Spanish/Norwegian girl sounds fine, I hope you get her. [Image: thumb.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Approaching at Malls

I always try to keep things simple. Mall, street, park does not matter.

You have few ways to approach. Indirect, direct situational and everything in between. Indirect direct, direct situational, indirect situational.

Got an IOI? Go direct.
Girl walking fast? Go direct.
Stationary target? Choose any.
Two girls? Talk to both of them.
Large group? Just talk to your target?
Family? Open a parent indirectly, chat and ask to talk with the daughter.
Group with a guy open a guy.

Just be ready and have a default opener.
Default direct opener. Describe what you were doing before you saw the girl and deliver a compliment.

Default indirect opener "Where is x?" insert whatever. Coffee shop, petshop, juice stand. I do advice to convert to direct as soon as you receive your answer.
Oh you are so helpful, and I also noticed that you are cute.

All you are doing with indirect opener is buying yourself some time and making it easier on yourself. The faster you convert to direct the better. The less time you will lose.
Another way to convert to direct is after you received your answer start smiling and say you actually know where the X is you just wanted an excuse to talk to you.

Nothing hurts as much as lost target. When the girl you like walks away while you are in your head trying to think of what to say.
If situation presents itself make an opener situational and relevant. If not you are always ready.

Rack up some approaches, build some reference experience and some day you will flow like Gio in his post.

Approaching at Malls

If they are employed they are likely old enough.

Approaching at Malls

Even though malls are ideal hunting grounds on paper. I for some reason hate gaming in the mall... it just feels unnatural to me for some reason. I feel more comfortable opening girls in the street then the mall. Maybe being outside makes me feel more primal as I stalk my prey.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Approaching at Malls

A thread for this is an excellent idea, and overdue. I've been working the crowd quite a bit lately, and need the input.

Approaching at Malls

Escalators offer an opportunity.

Time seems to stop when we are on an escalator. Something about the rolling metal staircase seems to almost hypnotize people... It's almost like an alternate reality... The hustle and bustle of the mall quiets... People take a breath and enjoy the view... They relax and let their guard down..

Sharing an escalator with a girl is a great time to talk to her.. It's like sharing an elevator or a hot air balloon...It would feel weird NOT saying something...

That is, if you can position yourself a few steps away from her on the escalator...I often follow girls to the escalator and get on right after them... It's one of the few places in the mall where you can stand 2 or 3 feet away from a girl and NOT arouse suspicion..

I met one of the most beautiful girls of my life on an escalator..

Quote: (09-14-2015 03:39 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I see a beautiful white girl eating lunch, she looks like a Victoria's Secret model, amazing body and skin, beautiful face..

I sit and wait for her to finish her lunch. After a few minutes, SHE GETS UP AND HEADS TO THE ESCALATOR, I GET ON RIGHT BEHIND HER

Her bag says something in french..

me: are you from France?
her: hehe no im from canada
me: oh welcome to california
her: thank you
me: you must be in the medical field
her: no this bag belongs to my friend

We exit the escalator, she turns and faces me.

me: are you here for vacation?
her: well, no, im here for work really
me: in what industry?
her: i work in fashion design
me: awesome, i love fashion, its a great way to express ourselves
her: yes exactly
me: my name is gio
her: im collette

We have a nice vibe going so far..

her: what do u recommend i visit, i want to see all the touristy things
me: well, the golden gate bridge of course, we have many cool neighborhoods and many spectacular views, the beach
her: i want to see the bridge, how should i get there?
me: maybe uber or just rent a car
her: hmmmm
me: you want to go in proper order, start at the bridge, then walk along the beach, then go to little italy, then china town, etc.
her: oh

She was confused and overwhelmed with the task of seeing all the tourist spots in only one afternoon..

We continued talking and I tried to calm her mind while also trying to appear attractive and interesting..

me: im actually going towards the bridge in a little while after I return these clothes, i can give you a ride if you want, ill show you all the good tourist spots, i have to visit my brother who works near the bridge
her: oh really
me: yes, you are welcome to join me
her: hmmmm
me: i know we dont really know each other, so, you are welcome to take a picture of me and my car so that you feel more safe, haha, im just saying.. i realize that we dont really know each other, this is america, we are being filmed right now..

I showed her the security cameras in the mall.

me: how do i know you are not a crazy person?
her: maybe i am a little crazy hehe, i think that sounds like a plan
me: okay, do u want to come with me as i return a few items and then we can go to the golden gate bridge
her: sure.

This began one one the most memorable romances of my life..

We spent the rest of the day together, I took her to all the best spots around the city, we took all kinds of pictures, we went to great little restaurants and cafes, we ran along the beach, it was very sexy/romantic and seemed to be right out of a movie..

She told me she was in town for the week.

After dinner, we went back to her hotel. As soon as I parked, she kissed me on both cheeks and told me that she was "very tired" but also said in a sexy little voice -- "hopefully we can have a moment"

I knew exactly what she meant.. She meant -- "Hopefully, we can fuck!"

I gave her my number. Like a fool, I didn't take any contact information from her. She had to make the next move.

I waited 4 long days. On Thursday, she texted me and offered to set a date for Saturday afternoon. The next morning, I upgraded my cell phone plan so that I could text Canada.

Saturday comes and we have another great date, at dinner, I say -- "as far as getting to the airport in the morning, it makes more sense to stay at my place tonight. Dont worry, I have two beds"

She responds -- "Hmmmm, well, lets see what time it is when we leave, let me look at my flight info".

I just wanted to plant the seed in her mind.

After dinner, we get in the car and she says -- "you know what, lets go get my stuff and I will stay at your place"

"Okay", I replied.

We go to her Airbnb place and I offer her a massage, she quickly agrees and goes to take a shower.

She came out of the shower in a towel and I began massaging her feet, ankles and legs with coconut oil, then I moved up her body to her waistline, hips and butt. I rubbed stomach and shoulders, neck and breasts..

Her towel was off, I went in for the kiss..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaN4z2G7EyFw6hGjMhQCl...S594L_yyR5]

One of the most beautiful woman I have ever been with.

I went home but came back in the morning to take her to the airport. After one last passionate kiss, she disappeared into the international terminal..

Who knows if I'll ever see her again? If she invites me to Quebec, I'm going.

She seriously looked like this:

[Image: 806-emily-r.jpg]

That was my best approach ever!

#God Bless Canada!

thread-14130...pid1110746

Escalators are a glitch in the matrix.

Approaching at Malls

Mall Game is key. You are both usually sober and you can actually see them in the light. Long escalators are key for a swoop in, chat and number by the end. I did this multiple times in Bulgaria with triumphant success. I should write a book, or maybe a pamphlet

Approaching at Malls

Gio's jeans shopping play is one of the best yet. Stop me if I'm wrong, but I think it was a crucial factor that was at the store to actually buy, thus granting him a "ticket" to ask out the sales girl, otherwise I don't think she could've been as well primed for it, given how these sales chicks are always hard pressed to make sales. Given how he finished the whole stunt off with a purchase, part of what he paid for was being able to make a proper play.

Approaching at Malls

Malls are some of the best places to meet women during the day, particularly during cold winter months.

It is quite simple; go to the source. Ask yourself, where do hot girls go during weekend afternoons in a given city? They go shopping and get their nails done, often at the mall. Go to the source.

Approaching at Malls

Quote: (04-18-2017 12:28 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

snip

Thanks for sharing your bit on escalators. I ought to make the most of them more often.

I've noticed that even if you don't have the best approach on an escalator, girls will almost always stop at the top and face you for a bit if you keep on rambling. If you think about it, it's more of an in than a regular cold approach in the aisle.

Approaching at Malls

^Agreed^

Approaching at Malls

Quote: (04-19-2017 12:03 AM)Mess O. Wrote:  

at the store to actually buy, thus granting him a "ticket" to ask out the sales girl

Here is another trick that I learned over the years...

First of all, what you say is true, buying something does gives us greater access to the salesgirl...

But, remember this.... All items are returnable with a receipt!

So, if you want greater access to the sales girl and the "ticket" that comes from buying something.. Buy something!

Keep your receipt and just return the items later if you don't want them.

Don't be limited in your approaches just because a girl works at a women's store, children's store, or a store that you are not interested in.... Talk to her, buy something and return it later.

Spend as much money as you need to, you're going to get it all back!

Approaching at Malls

Here's another tip for approaching in malls:

Go to the coolest store in the mall and buy something, get a big bag.

Walk around with this bag or multiple bags from various "cool" stores.

Now, you will look much more congruent and approachable versus walking empty handed.

Remember, keep your receipts! Anything you buy can be returned!

I always carry bags, fancy bags from cool stores.