rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice urgently on girl that I've just started seeing

I've recently started corresponding with a girl that responded to my personal ad in an online student classified ad site. All-all-all, I've exchanged around 10 messages with her and talked about mostly intellectual issues in the arts and philosophy. She's clearly a nerdy type of girl with the stereotypical nerdy glasses and is plain Jane in terms of facial features, but with a very nice body and a lovely rack, so I'm not complaining, looks-wise.

Anyway, we agreed to meet up today and we spent around 4 hours in town, wandering around from place to place before I suggest we head to a small park which is in the centre of town so that we could sit next to each other on a bench. The vibe was good throughout and it was clear from her body language that she was sexually interested. I started very tentatively with the kino, which she was receptive to and eventually escalated whilst on the bench from caresssing her hand to kissing her. After we kiss and make out for about 10 minutes, it's time for her to meet up with her friend that she had already told me she was meeting later that day. She was so enthusiastic, though, that she even asked me whether she should can this meeting. I tell her to go ahead and that we'll see each other soon enough. So far, so good, it might seem. But there's a twist:

As we start to make out again before parting ways, I noticed how she seemed to be totally intoxicated by the experience to the extent of scarcely knowing what she's saying anymore. She mumbles between kisses and caresses how, "She can't believe this is happening" and we carry on. So, she's clearly into the experience, but it all feels somehow too intense for what is, after all, a simple kiss and make-out. Before we do actually part ways, asks me how soon we can meet again, in a somewhat agitated tone of voice and a look of almost anguish in my eyes as I tell her that I've got to view a flat on Monday, as if somebody had threatened to steal her cats. I tell her that we can meet up in a couple of days time at my place, to which she quickly agrees, but - again - in a somewhat anguished tone of voices, implores me to tell her exactly when. On top of this, she then demands to know where I live, including the exact house number, to which I quip, only half-jokingly, about whether she's going to stalk me. But this has already planted a seed of doubt in my mind. Prior to making out with her, she seemed fairly normal and there was nothing off in the e-mail correspondence that I can point to that raiseded any alarm bells. Other than a few quiet periods in the conversation when she's clearly thinking about what to say next, that is. Incidentally, there was no shit testing or other obnoxious behaviour and I generally found her fairly chill to talk to, even if her interests were very nerdy and she didn't tell me that much about what she does in her spare time. One thing that did raise alarms bells however was when she said that she's travelling to another nearby town tomorrow to meet her "friend", a martial arts teacher, who's a guy and that also she might not be returning the same day. After making out with her, I ask her straight up whether she's banging him, which she denies but in way that still leaves doubts in my mind. Don't get me wrong, here, even if she's got a FWB arrangement with this guy, I'd still bang her for the sake of busting a slump, but I'd like to know all the same what kind of relationship she has with him, lest he find out and want to punch my lights out.

Something is wrong with this girl, from her being excessively into me from so early on, I'm very suspicious that she might have borderline personality disorder (my last ex suffered from this and so I know the signs). I can't say for sure at the moment, but I've got a funny feeling in my guts about this one. I need to work out what the deal is as quickly as possible so that I can plan my next move.

I'd be interested to hear what you guys make of this and whether I should bother contacting her again or whether I should simply wait until she contacts me and see what she says.

I think you are worrying too much. Just roll with it. Who cares if she's banging another dude in the other city anyway. Just chillout with her, have a good time, bang her and then evaluate again what you want from there. You can't get a complete picture without getting the bang first.

I got a pretty psycho German girl at the moment but I get to bang the hell outta her with ZERO commitment so im chilling man. If she wants to know EXACTLY when (typical german crap) give her a tentative date and then say you'll confirm closer to the date to reassure her.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (03-25-2017 03:28 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I think you are worrying too much. Just roll with it. Who cares if she's banging another dude in the other city anyway. Just chillout with her, have a good time, bang her and then evaluate again what you want from there. You can't get a complete picture without getting the bang first.

I got a pretty psycho German girl at the moment but I get to bang the hell outta her with ZERO commitment so im chilling man. If she wants to know EXACTLY when (typical german crap) give her a tentative date and then say you'll confirm closer to the date to reassure her.

Thanks for the input, kirdiesel. Yeah, I'm tending to think the same thing, the more I take stock of today's events. At the end of the day, I want the bang. If the broad isn't relationship material, that's another issue.

But one question I wonder about is whether a girl can be really into you and desperate to meet up as soon as possible and yet not be a whack job in some sense or other. I've been out of the dating scene a long time and so I'm still trying to orient myself at the moment, although I deliberately didn't get mushy with this girl, rolled with the action and kept her guessing a little.

Quote: (03-25-2017 03:05 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Something is wrong with this girl, from her being excessively into me from so early on, I'm very suspicious that she might have borderline personality disorder (my last ex suffered from this and so I know the signs). I can't say for sure at the moment, but I've got a funny feeling in my guts about this one. I need to work out what the deal is as quickly as possible so that I can plan my next move.

Trust your instincts and be careful, but also have fun with her - you know it's true about the crazies, the sex is always awesome with them :-p

Stick it in her bum till kingdom cum [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Pussy ain't for pussies...

She sounds like the actress type. The type to understand that if she gives you a really extreme reaction, you'll buy in. It's sort of a shit test.

I mean c'mon dude, do you think you really make out that much better than other dudes? You've been poisoned with flattery.

Quote: (03-25-2017 06:02 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

She sounds like the actress type. The type to understand that if she gives you a really extreme reaction, you'll buy in. It's sort of a shit test.

I mean c'mon dude, do you think you really make out that much better than other dudes? You've been poisoned with flattery.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking: Either I've become muff magnet extraordinaire overnight, or she's a whack-job using idealization (i.e. flattery) to sink her claws in.

I don't need to spell out here which of these possibilities I think is the more likely.

If you don't bang her you're going to regret it, she sounds like she'd be really fun in bed.

+1 on the above. Report back if you end up pursuing as this one sounds interesting.

Cute girl expresses keeness and interest in see you and being with you, without detachment and games.

And you think this is a problem?

Mate, this is what life used to be like before the great pandemic.

Relax, enjoy and take it easy.

Don't be an asshole to her, don't hurt her, and be kind.

You're over analyzing everything man.

Clear your mind of the ifs and buts and live in the moment.

Set up a date when she gets back, escalate and smash.

Good luck.

You are being too German.

Start worrying when there is something to actually worry about.

Americans are dreamers too

Ohhhhh yeeeeahhh!

You're in for it, boiee!!

The outcome will definitely be NSFW!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-26-2017 05:35 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Ohhhhh yeeeeahhh!

You're in for it, boiee!!

The outcome will definitely be NSFW!

There's more parallels here than I'd care to admit, so I couldn't help but have a chuckle over this!

OK, guys, so I'll just play it by ear with this one. But I still don't know whether to write to her in the meantime telling her that I had a lovely time when we did meet up for the first time. As I said in my OP, we agreed before we parted ways on Saturday for her to come on Monday night to my flat, but it seems a bit strange to say nothing until Monday when I intended to send her a short e-mail or SMS asking for her to confirm the plan. I don't want to come across as needy here, hence my not sending her a follow-up e-mail, but at the same time I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring her, either. I'm sure that I've killed a lot of prospects by appearing overly eager and I don't want to repeat that mistake again with this girl.

Quote: (03-25-2017 07:44 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Cute girl expresses keeness and interest in see you and being with you, without detachment and games.

In a forum full of RP ideology, this comment melts my heart [Image: smile.gif]

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Quote: (03-25-2017 07:44 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

If there's one thing I've learned from my experiences with women, it's that if an offer seems too good to be true, then it is too good to be true. You ask rhetorically whether I think it's a problem: Well, it certainly is if she's borderline and looking to , for example, triangulate me in her relationship with the martial arts guy that I suspect she's banging. I once had a ONS with a girl with a gorilla-like boyfriend at university who then promptly went on to tell her King Kong about what we'd got up to, taking no blame whatsoever, of course, for flirting with me in the first place, so I'm fully aware of what some women are capable of.

Quote: (03-26-2017 06:09 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

OK, guys, so I'll just play it by ear with this one. But I still don't know whether to write to her in the meantime telling her that I had a lovely time when we did meet up for the first time. As I said in my OP, we agreed before we parted ways on Saturday for her to come on Monday night to my flat, but it seems a bit strange to say nothing until Monday when I intended to send her a short e-mail or SMS asking for her to confirm the plan. I don't want to come across as needy here, hence my not sending her a follow-up e-mail, but at the same time I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring her, either. I'm sure that I've killed a lot of prospects by appearing overly eager and I don't want to repeat that mistake again with this girl.

Text her "Let's meet up at XX, XX o'clock, see you then."

That way, you don't come off as needy at all, you are just making sure she understands the terms of agreement. You are also keeping the frame.

Good luck!

What is the online student ad page. Seems like an interesting play.

I don't see anything wrong with what the girl did, sure the martial arts guy might have her on the mats doing his thing.

You had this girl for 4 hours and you knew she had to be somewhere at a certain point. Yet, you waited til the very end of the date to make a move.

I assume your logistics are not good, that is why you took her to a park.

I will pass on some wisdom to you which a guy passed onto me many years ago. "No matter how pretty they look, they still want to be fucked at the end of the day"

Had you had done the deed with her, I am sure there is a good chance she would have cancelled her other "appointment".

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I think she would have cancelled had he hinted at going back go his place.

"Dont make out until you're in the bang location"

Say it with me

"Dont make out until you're in the bang location"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

She refused to come to my flat at the last minute, claiming that "it was too soon" for her, so we arranged to meet up at a concert instead. My suspicions regarding Borderline Personality Disorder, were, unfortunately, fully confirmed as the evening progressed because of her erratic behaviour and as a result I've had to cut this budding relationship short.

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:01 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

She refused to come to my flat at the last minute, claiming that "it was too soon" for her, so we arranged to meet up at a concert instead. My suspicions regarding Borderline Personality Disorder, were, unfortunately, fully confirmed as the evening progressed because of her erratic behaviour and as a result I've had to cut this budding relationship short.

That's exactly why you don't make out until you're home.

"Let's go watch a movie / somewhere more private/ listen to music" before you ever kiss her indicates that's all that's going to happen...a kiss / makeout

"Let's go watch a movie / somewhere more private/ listen to music" yada yada after you've already kissed her means what?... What else is left?... Nothing but the bang

You want her to say "Oh my god I cant believe this is happening" on a park bench or on your bed?

Next time

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:20 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

"Let's go watch a movie / somewhere more private/ listen to music" before you ever kiss her indicates that's all that's going to happen...a kiss / makeout

"Let's go watch a movie / somewhere more private/ listen to music" yada yada after you've already kissed her means what?... What else is left?... Nothing but the bang

You want her to say "Oh my god I cant believe this is happening" on a park bench or on your bed?

Next time

But sticking my dick in a crazy woman who could easily have had me banged up for a year on remand whilst my case came to trial on a false rape allegation isn't a particularly tempting proposition, either. I stuck my dick in crazy once and I vowed to never repeat the experience. Now, let's sing this one together in a chorus, fellas:

"NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. NEVER."

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:24 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:20 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Next time

But sticking my dick in a crazy woman who could easily have had me banged up for a year on remand whilst my case came to trial on a false rape allegation isn't a particularly tempting proposition, either. I stuck my dick in crazy once and I vowed to never repeat the experience. Now, let's sing this one together in a chorus, fellas:

"NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. NEVER."

Were you trying to wife her up or bang her?

We'll have to agree to disagree

Crazy girls are the best in bed

Joseph Campbell