rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to React to Public Humiliation

Ok guys I have a hypothetical situation for you. This actually happened, but I want your gut game reaction so that I can see if you guys react differently to the situation.

Alpha A and Alpha B are friends. They horse around a lot and do practical jokes.

Alpha A is younger and a real ladies man while Alpha B is married and settled down but ladies love him too.

Alpha A's girlfriend meets Alpha B in public, but Alpha A isn't present (though he knows they're together).

Alpha A tells his girlfriend to play a practical joke on Alpha B by spraying shaving cream on his ears and face. She says that her boyfriend told her that he was a gentleman and wouldn't do anything to harm her since she's small and sweet.

Crowd is roaring with laughter.

Ok guys, you're Alpha B...what do you do next?

P.S. I'll of course post the actual results after I get some feedback.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Let me guess. You're neither "Alpha" A or B?

Quote: (03-03-2017 10:57 AM)praxguy Wrote:  

Id fuck the girl and stop referring to anyone as "Alpha"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I can't take this suspense anymore OP, please tell me are you alpha B?

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

What could you do. Keep your cool. Grab a napkin or something and wipe it off with a neutral expression. Don't laugh or smile, but don't look angry either. Then grab the girl and throw her over your shoulder (she was described as small) and carry her out the door, like you're gonna take her somewhere and give her the business.

This sounds like a 4th grade word problem

Just return the favor if you can - Don't show like you're butt hurt and maybe a fake smile, thumbs up and just change the subject.

I'd use the OMEGA sanction on the bastard!
[Image: latest?cb=20130302215714]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

The shenanigans begin at minute 46 more or less. Interesting thing I found while searching for this clip is that Johnny ended up dating her sometime after this. And I wonder if he closed the deal.

@Jason55 and @BrazilianCocaine, the only guys who actually posted serious answers, also obviously have a clear understanding of the right response in my opinion, and are probably cocksmen.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Real question though, did you type alpha every time or use copy/paste?

I'm a dude a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude

In this scenario, using shaving cream is beta.

True Alphas use their own spit.

Conclusion: Their both Beta.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (03-03-2017 10:57 AM)praxguy Wrote:  

P.S. I'll of course post the actual results after I get some feedback.

I'd pull up the MCP of this forum, select your username, and ban you. (Before you can "post the results.")

What is up with all of these sleeper trolls?

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Alpha A make his own meme,
what do you do next?

Immediately sign up other "alpha" for cat facts and as many similar apps as possible.

Have fun with the phone spam, asshole.

Even though the OP reeks of bullshit, I'd still be interested to read the responses of RVFr's regarding "public humiliation" in some form or another. So allow me to attempt to salvage this thread...what would you do if you get clowned on in public? It's an open ended question of course and "clowned on" can mean many different things as it were. But the point remains the same.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (03-03-2017 04:32 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Even though the OP reeks of bullshit, I'd still be interested to read the responses of RVFr's regarding "public humiliation" in some form or another. So allow me to attempt to salvage this thread...what would you do if you get clowned on in public? It's an open ended question of course and "clowned on" can mean many different things as it were. But the point remains the same.

For turning shitty thread into something meaningful RoR receives

[Image: Golden-Turd-Award+(1).jpg]

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Alpha X runs elderly opener in the daytime on HB8 while Alpha Y runs direct nightclub caveman game on HB9. Alpha X is in Kiev and Alpha Y is in Philippines. Both Alphas X and Y have tight logistics, but Alpha X is sober and Alpha Y is buzzed (BAC 0.06). Which Alpha closes first?

Answer in hours and show your work.

Quote: (03-03-2017 04:32 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Look at how stand up comics handle hecklers!

Roast the hell out of them.

Quote:Quote:

The best Defense is a quick and calculated OFFENSE

Quote: (03-03-2017 06:11 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Alpha X runs elderly opener in the daytime on HB8 while Alpha Y runs direct nightclub caveman game on HB9. Alpha X is in Kiev and Alpha Y is in Philippines. Both Alphas X and Y have tight logistics, but Alpha X is sober and Alpha Y is buzzed (BAC 0.06). Which Alpha closes first?

Answer in hours and show your work.

[Image: equation.gif]

Or more simply:

The angle of the dangle must remain parallel to the mass of the ass in order for the heat of the meat to remain constant and is directly proportional to the grace of the face and the cube of the boob

Moreover

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]-without pics

Joseph Campbell

This thread Rox

This morning I was actually thinking about being in a 'public humiliation' situation, while taking a sh*t ofcourse.
I'm talking to a random girl and I ask her to give me her number. Her boyfriend is standing right next to us, and out of pure anger punches me in the stomach. At first I'll be like aah, spit comes out, I smirk, yeah maybe I deserved it.
will I be able to game here again? Well, I come at different time anyway, so I'll just be the same tomorrow, who cares what people think, they might even respect me for doing what I feel like doing. Then I wonder what if this mofo gets to bang later on for punching me, so I punch him in the 'Snatch' style. He drops dead. lol