rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Donald Trump is a FALSE PROPHET (FRAUD)

I gather that there's already an active Trump thread, but one that is largely completely and uncritically positive at the expense of all rational thought. I also appeal that the 50-post rule be suspended in this one instance due to extraordinarily significant, if unconfirmed rumors tonight (if not, I'll take one for the team).

With the tonight's rumors that Trump is "open to compromise" on amnesty for the millions of illegals in the U.S. it's finally time to start a separate anti-Trump thread (boy, that didn't last long) as we try to make sense of the biggest political fraud in the U.S history... and gather our wits as to how best to deal with such monumental betrayal (get elected by the nationalists, then pivot and dump them for the larger amount of centrists).

Even if the tonight's rumors prove to be false, the writing is still on the wall. It's only matter of time before Trump is revealed as a strategic False Prophet of the globoelites.

If you think that HIS personal cosiness with the Jewish interests; if you think that a lifetime of highest-level of business experience in the ruthless, cutthroat pressure cooker Jew York City does not mean a lifetime of co-dependence on (((banking))) relationships which definitely involve something called "selling your soul to the (((devil)))"; if you think that being a billionaire who is building some of the most expensive buildings around does not entail getting into and then climbing the Freemason ranks; if you think that the cabinet choke-full of neocohens and wall streeters means nothing; if you think that Breitbart News was founded in Israel for naught; if you think that Kushner owns the 666 Park Ave accidentally, just as Trump is also flashing 666 hand signs accidentally. every chance he gets.. well you better start thinking again, because your life is about to get much, much more progressively worse (though you may be a slow-boiled frog and won't feel a thing before it gets too late).

Trump is the' 7D-chess counterpunch by the globoelites, an agent of chaos brought on to speed up the destabilizion of America and the world so much that the uber-totalitarian rule of the Left will be seen as welcomed/rational choice after this. That is it. His role is to led astray. That is his only REAL role. All that feigned outrage in the public/MSM is a theater for the masses. And all that tough talk on the part of Trump is a theater too. You talk tough to appease the fans and butter 'em up so they don't even realize they need to squeal when slaughtered... then you turn around and "compromise" on globalist anti-American policies that are shrink-wrapped as basic/common decency/universal goods. And if the American civil war redux happens beacause of it - so much the better. Culling of the herd, American/Western prioritized, is the part of the elites' plan anyway.

In the meantime, watch this space for more shennanigans (in no particular order):

Amnesty
Eye scan/facial recognition airport border entry/ consequent tracking
Further loss of privacy (through legislative and technological means)
Easier identification of the active right-wingers for further exposure/detainment
Universal Basic Income
Outlawing cash (all money electronic)
Disarmament of the populace (after previous several steps are implemented)
Invasion of Iran
Continuing (endless) migrant invasion of Europe
Cold to warm to hot war with Russia

Welcome to the (((Brave New Order))) citizen.

Hope you enjoy it.

Yawn.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

You could have at least started the thread with actual facts instead a bunch of bullshittery.

Try this next time: I disagree with _________ on this issue because __________.

[Image: troll.gif]

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

OP's name is my reaction to this thread

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

[Image: best-golden-globes-gifs-2017-mel-gibson-vince-vaughn]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

For large number of American patriots the Obama years have brought in such extreme levels of emotional stress that an urge to believe in something (anything/anybody) who shares their view is so monumentally large that they can't even fathom that such state makes them exposed and vulnerable to superior machinations.

And yet,

for decades (hundreds of years) now, the world has been run solely and exclusively by the globoelites.

And yet we are here one or two years into the Politics and War forum play-pretending we have the same insight/wits/smarts as them.

Let's clue this in too: Nobody who is anybody up on top is not there without being part of the same cabal. There are no mavericks or independents at this level of game. The system is so corrupted and rigged, than nothing short of the civilization-shuttering chain of events will be able to change it. This is the most soul-crushing fact ever.

In the meantime, the globoelites have gotten greedy and impatient. They don't want to play the same routine. Too pedestrian(slow) too boring. The upcoming exciting technological transhumanist revolutions only reaffirm their resolve to speed up their God game. Hence the need for dramatic Hegelian dialectic distractions, from which many nasty radical solutions will arise.

[Image: OMG-Sigh-GIF.gif]

Quote: (02-28-2017 08:11 PM)Le Sigh Wrote:  

I thought I heard a little voice over there.
Get em out of here.
Confiscate his coat.
Throw him out into the cold

OP: at worst, Trump is that he represents a different and better part of the deep state. At best, he's their enemy. The truth is somewhere in between. But even as a Trump critic you can't deny that he's far better than the alternative, Hillary would have pushed through all the items you've listed.

On amnesty: Trump is moving to a merit-based immigration system, which means more people from Spain and middle class Colombians instead of millions of unwashed sureños. That is a huge, fundamental departure from the previous policy, which has been in place for the past half century.

I also think that Kushner is a bad influence overall, McMaster might be his rec (as were Bolton and Abrams), but he won't have the final word.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (03-01-2017 12:08 AM)911 Wrote:  

On amnesty: Trump is moving to a merit-based immigration system, which means more people from Spain and middle class Colombians instead of millions of unwashed sureños. That is a huge, fundamental departure from the previous policy, which has been in place for the past half century.

In a sense, a so called "merit" based immigration system is far worse than even the clusterfuck we have today. Instead of low skilled immigrants taking the shitty jobs, we'll instead have high skilled immigrants taking the good jobs.

Or since this is a game forum, I'll put it this way: currently we have foreigners being brought in to fuck our 2s and 3s. Under a skill based system, we'll have foreigners brought in to fuck our 7s and 8s, which is worse. There is a limited supply of hot women in any country, and there is a limited supply of good jobs, as well. It's bad enough that we have Mexicans taking shitty fast food and construction jobs away from Americans. It's way worse if we have Indians and Chinese taking the few precious jobs we have left in finance, engineering, and medicine from Americans.

And yes, they'll still vote Democrat just like the Mexicans because they're smart enough to realize the Democrats are the vehicle to loot and seize control from the white population for their own ethnic blocs.

[Image: 200.webp#0]

[Image: op_faggot_pokemon.jpg]

Sacrilege. Burn the OP at the stake!@!!!!!

"Le Banned" LOLOLOL

Isaiah 4:1

I gotta stick my neck out of the now banned guy.

It is not that I agree with thim and certainly would not word the thread that way - and neither the Anti-Trump thread.

It is not a foregone conclusion that this banned guy may turn out to be right in the end.

Seems like he was reading the same books as I, but his statements about flashing 666 signs is of course shaky and irrelevant.

We have to watch what President Trump does though, because he is right about the globalists and their deep-seated power structure. So far his actions are alright, but we haven't seen anything major yet.

I would have voted for Trump too, because there was no other choice, but still I remain doubtful whether anything positive and lasting can be achieved.

Also the OP has been watching Infowars too much, which is right on many things, but offers too much hyperbole on other matters.

[Image: trumppopcorn-iloveimg-resized.gif?dl=1]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Has Trump done anything yet to really make the leftists cry?

Keep in mind that so far it has been the left just making things up. If Trump scratches his back, they scream racist and antisemitism, and thugs are rioting in the streets. Meanwhile, ordinary people say nothing and are afraid to speak. By use of pressure, they are moving him to the left. Trump is dealing with a tribe who knows how to make deals better than he does.

Rico... Sauve....

I believe the compromise Trump will reach on immigration will involve letting the peaceful illegals stay, but they will never get the right to vote. Trump will create a national voter registry to avoid fraud. Children of illegals will get to become citizens, but in exchange we will get a total overhaul on how many legal immigrants are allowed inside the USA (a significantly reduced amount until wages rise past historical norms).

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is what I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

[Image: attachment.jpg35876]   

Quote: (03-01-2017 01:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I believe the compromise Trump will reach on immigration will involve letting the peaceful illegals stay, but they will never get the right to vote. Trump will create a national voter registry to avoid fraud. Children of illegals will get to become citizens, but in exchange we will get a total overhaul on how many legal immigrants are allowed inside the USA (a significantly reduced amount until wages rise past historical norms).

The system doesn't want compromise; and your non-voting legalized residents will eventually and certainlly be fully 'enfranchised' by a future non-Trumpian administration and Congress.

I haven't seen anything but positive things coming out of the Trump Administration.

1,500 pedos locked up since he's taken office.

Sessions AG.

Renegotiating military contracts that are ridiculous.

Changing DHS focus from focusing on bullshit to Muslim Extremist.

This is just off the top of my head...

Calling out Sweden, Paris, etc...

Friends with Farage and giving leverage to the Brexit people in the UK.

Killing TPP.

Calling out the Mess he inherited in State of the Union, so, if shit hits the fan, the blame will fall on the globalists.

Giving ICE carte blanche to round up illegal criminals.

Honoring a fallen soldier and victims of illegal immigrant violence at the State of the Union (I know the first one isn't called that, but whatever)

Blasting the media for demonizing Russia.

Contributing to the falling trust in the media and calling them enemies of the people.

Bringing Christian prayer back into public life.

Talking about the slaughter of Christians in the Middle East.

Making friends with Egypt, the most pro-christian leadership in the Middle East.

Ending the destruction of our energy producing companies through executive orders that provide regulatory relief.

Demoralizing the enemies of Western people through constant action, tweets, and executive orders.

Nominating a rule of law Supreme Court Justice.

Going toe to toe with anti-american intelligence agencies that were weaponized by Obama and appointing a Tea Partier to head the CIA, one of the most pro-muslim intelligence Agencies in our Country's history.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the OP is a what's called a faggot. There is no indication Trump is anything but a billionaire playboy turned revolutionary.

He went to Military school, loves Patton, has discredited modern ant-white liberalism to the point where the left is too demoralized to get out of bed, etc...

What do the black pillers want? We're in a tough situation, but that does not mean life is not worth fighting for. Sheesh.

OP, seriously, get some exercise.

Quote: (03-01-2017 11:47 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I gotta stick my neck out of the now banned guy.

It is not that I agree with thim and certainly would not word the thread that way - and neither the Anti-Trump thread.

It is not a foregone conclusion that this banned guy may turn out to be right in the end.

Seems like he was reading the same books as I, but his statements about flashing 666 signs is of course shaky and irrelevant.

We have to watch what President Trump does though, because he is right about the globalists and their deep-seated power structure. So far his actions are alright, but we haven't seen anything major yet.

I would have voted for Trump too, because there was no other choice, but still I remain doubtful whether anything positive and lasting can be achieved.

Also the OP has been watching Infowars too much, which is right on many things, but offers too much hyperbole on other matters.

True...It's our duty as citizens to remain vigilant and skeptical of leadership...no matter who it is.

And in the end OP might be right (only time will tell)...but IMO it's the hysterical overreaction to a reported "rumor that Trump might possibly be softening on immigration" with a click bait thread title and tinfoil- jump- to -conclusion post that made him a ban-worthy phaggot

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-01-2017 02:09 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2017 01:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

The system doesn't want compromise; and your non-voting legalized residents will eventually and certainlly be fully 'enfranchised' by a future non-Trumpian administration and Congress.

Bingo. There will be no compromise, just one of two outcomes: victory for our side or victory for the enemy. Any "compromise" we make will end up in the latter category. If Trump strikes a deal of amnesty for some kind of increased immigration enforcement, we'll get the amnesty but not the enforcement. Or if we get the enforcement, it'll last only as long as the current administration, but the amnesty will be for keeps. Have we learned nothing from the most saintly cuckservative hero, Ronald Reagan, whose amnesty handed California and soon the entirety of the Southwest to the enemy forever in exchange for nothing?