rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Hi!

I'm Russian and I dont get why many ROKers love Russia? Its a shitty place to live

Why ROK loves Russia ?

In the media driven climate of hate, healthily respecting Russia is seen as love

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Everywhere's a shitty place to live in it's own way. Your country is cold and poor. But at least it's not full of marshmallow-monster women who think they outrank you.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:31 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Everywhere's a shitty place to live in it's own way. Your country is cold and poor. But at least it's not full of marshmallow-monster women who think they outrank you.

Man, Russia is a feminist country since USSR. Russian women are cold, manipulative and dominant. Read what I posted:

thread-61321...12667.html

I would not date and marry Russian woman

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Tetris.

I fucking love Tetris.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Vodka.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I always played Zangief in Street Fighter 2, his dancing polka with Gorbachov was the awesomest thing ever to my child sensibilities

[Image: 55a9b2e213b3164d91655cb030a62a59.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:37 PM)eltrance Wrote:  

Man, Russia is a feminist country since USSR. Russian women are cold, manipulative and dominant. Read what I posted:

Nearly a century of bolchevism and two decades of neoliberal oligarch rape will do that. Russia has been a dump, but it is getting better, because Putin is fending off people like Soros.

Meanwhile. the West is getting shittier and its leaders cucking harder every day. And Russia is being unfairly used as the boogeyman to revive the cold war and feed the war machine, destabilizing entire regions and unleashing a migrant crisis that threatens the cultural integrity of the West.

That's why people like Russia.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:26 PM)eltrance Wrote:  

Hi!

I'm Russian and I dont get why many ROKers love Russia? Its a shitty place to live

Could be the case of the grass is greener on the otherside? I don't know, I've never been to Russia. But I respect it's nationalist leadership, it's new found respect for Christianity and traditional morality as well its respect for the masculine and feminine qualities of men and women. Its what I see portrayed of these qualities on the internet.

Ya it's probably corrupt, most jobs pay shit, the weather sucks (Canadians have nothing over them on that), driving there looks like a nightmare and I hate vodka.

But they like Hockey and even if their women are uptight, dead eyed, goldiggers for the most part, at least they act like women and are thin (from all accounts of people I personally know).

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I wondered that myself? Same for love of Putin?
You know all the russian news are like the msn here, just with a different figurehead.

Maybe except radio echo moscow (I think its still around?)

Its poor, corrupt, widespread cynicism and drunkeness? food isn't anything special. Take away the nukes and the
gas pipeline to europe, no one would care.

Plenty of nice girls in the USA. Along with pickup trucks, surfing, business opportunities, freedom of speech and travel, guns,
non-overcooked steak, etc etc etc.

Eltrance, have you ever been to the USA? If you don't mind me asking?

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I don't care much for Russia. I loathe cold weather, vodka is disgusting, and I watch Russian road accidents when I'm bored which has told me that if I ever drive in Russia I should get a dashcam.

With that all said, I have great respect for Russia and her people. They've been through hell many, many times and are finally coming around to their own.

In a generation or two, Russia will eventually soften to the level of the west. There was a gent here who mentioned he was embarrassed because he felt like a dandy compared to the bad asses he worked with.

That to me is a sign of a country on the up and up. Give it time OP.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote: (02-18-2017 01:37 PM)eltrance Wrote:  

Yeah, whatever. It's comically hilarious how Russian Guys don't fucking know how good they have it. If you are real Russian you are probably spoiled and have no clue about how reality works in the West. Trust us on this.

Dude, we know that Eastern Europe is not a paradise. WE FRIKKING GET IT. And still we fucking prefer some important aspects it has (like Gender dynamics) to what we have here in the West. Let that sink in. Just stop it with that pathetic self hate and despise of your own culture. This is coming from a German who fucking hates this victim mentality because he sees it EVERYDAY among his "own people".

Maybe you are a cultural marxist or a shill behind a proxy talking shit. I see it all the time on ROK when people talk about foreign women. Maybe you are not an ethnic Russian yourself but feel the need to talk down european and traditional women. You offer no valid advise. No discussion. Its low energy trolling. If everywhere you go it smells like shit, maybe it's time to check your own shoes.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

It started because Roosh himself went to Russia, and then spent a lot of time here hyping up their culture and women. This was back in 2011 or so.

It makes people afraid to criticize Russia even when they can see the problems with it.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

At least from the perspective of the Politics/War thread, its not as much a matter of loving Russia as it is a matter of not being antagonistic towards Russia as a nation unless one has cause or reason.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote: (02-18-2017 07:23 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  

At least from the perspective of the Politics/War thread, its not as much a matter of loving Russia as it is a matter of not being antagonistic towards Russia as a nation unless one has cause or reason.

He's talking about the comment section on return of kings articles, not roosh V forum.

It's different there. Complete irrational worship of Russia with nobody willing to question it.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote:Quote:

It started because Roosh himself went to Russia, and then spent a lot of time here hyping up their culture and women. This was back in 2011 or so.

Bullshit. You claim that users can't make up their own mind while being extra vague. I remember Roosh's excursion ("The Russia Thread") and it wasn't really enthusiastic, at least not more than Ukraine. Also it wasn't heavy on political commentary.

I wonder what your agenda is. Really makes you think, huh.

Quote: (02-18-2017 07:54 PM)Highpool Wrote:  

It's different there. Complete irrational worship of Russia with nobody willing to question it.

Bullshit. You can always discuss freely here and argue for one side if it happens in a civilized and well founded matter. This is literally the first thing I noticed when joining the community. The difference to what you are doing right now is that you are repeatedly posting vague one liners without any content. Its a whiny, passive victim mentality you're promoting. Its political trolling in it its purest form.

Maybe its even some form of PsyOps by globalist shills. The timing is perfect.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I clicked on this thread and was pleasantly surprised. Nearly spilled my beer after El Gostro's and others' posts.

Love Russia because it's people's no bull shit attitude. I love tough people and hate fakers.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Why ROK loves Russia ?

i.e.:

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Wellthatescalatedquickly.gif

Have any of the russofiles (and/or the russo-phobes) ever spent any time
in either Russia or around russians?

I have a feeling not.

I've honestly never met anyone who spent any time there who wanted to move back. The few people I've heard like it were generally party affiliates, and as far as im concerned they can go back there and onwards to hell.

Anyways.

Relax, read the book. It will answer a lot of your questions. Paradise, its surely not.

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1590176545

[Image: grossman.jpg]

[Image: grossman.jpg]

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I will say that I've never met anyone who's lived in Russia and liked it there.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I am distantly, very distantly related to people that came from Russia to the new country more than a century ago. Also have a lot of Ukrainian heritage. Perogies and cabbage rolls made from scratch I have sometimes. Plus since having this one hot Russian as a teacher I've been pretty positive towards Russia. I don't know much about the country itself but the Russians I've met have been very pleasant to talk to. I've known people personally and professionally that visited places like Saint Petersberg recently. I haven't heard many bad things about Russia from people that have been there but nothing overly positive. I bet there's a lot of Russians living in poverty that would not like Russia so much.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Gotta love when the "OMG RUSSIA IS THE BEST" narrative on this forum runs so deep that guys disregard an actual Russian telling you what's wrong with Russia. C'mon guys, we can do better than that.

Saying this guy is a "low-energy troll" because he doesn't agree with your views on his country seems a bit much.

I've met Russians abroad who have had a lot of negative things to say about their country. They were normal people who grew up there and got the fuck out when they were able to.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

EVERYONE in every country thinks the West is the shits. They have no idea how totally deprssing and fucked up the culture here is. It is no so much that we love Russia but that the world lives tge west. When I go to India or Pakistan everyone there wants to come to the West. If you make the point that in their country a man can go to work and feel like a man while looking after his family, while in the West he has to compete with his wife, they will simply never understand.

As a man all you have is your masculinity and pride. In the West much of this is taken from us by the state. Everyone thinks Western 'freedom' and quality of live is great, but if some paid you 100k to sit and look at a wall everyday that wouldnt be so great.

Put it this way, Russia has a traditional culture that the west does not. What does the West have that Russia doesnt?

Why ROK loves Russia ?

Quote: (02-19-2017 01:20 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Gotta love when the "OMG RUSSIA IS THE BEST" narrative on this forum runs so deep that guys disregard an actual Russian telling you what's wrong with Russia. C'mon guys, we can do better than that.

Saying this guy is a "low-energy troll" because he doesn't agree with your views on his country seems a bit much.

I've met Russians abroad who have had a lot of negative things to say about their country. They were normal people who grew up there and got the fuck out when they were able to.

That being said though in the realm of politics Russia is getting a bad reputation. I am not sure if it was Stephen Harper or Justin Trudeau that said he would 'stand up to Russia'. People are making Russia out to be some horrible aggressive dystopia. It probably does have a lot of crappy aspects and living conditions but its not like the most evil place with the most evil people.

I've talked with people on the subject of "Russian aggression". They haven't got a clue about the old concept of the balance of power and spheres of influence. Essentially a major power or super power like the USA should leave other powers alone and not interfere with their business. What happens in Ukraine and former areas of the USSR like Belarus should not concern the USA. But the USA loves to intefere with Russia and other nation's business.

Russia is not the best but any nation that has the slightest amount of respect for its culture and traditions, whether that's just what we have heard or seen or what is actually happening, is much better than the SJW infected filth of places like Seattle or Vancouver. A woman that has long hair, dresses well, acts feminne is sought after and is scarce to some. Guys that want a feminine girl look to Eastern Europe and Russia as an oasis in comparison to Canada or the USA.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Why ROK loves Russia ?

I don't really have an opinion on "Russian Aggression," so I won't go into that at all.

It just seems weird that a guy says he doesn't see why everyone is obsessed with his country and then dudes jump in and call him a shill.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Does anyone not see how weird that is?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.