rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

27 girls who become ugly because of feminism (via ROK)
7 girls who become ugly because of feminism (via ROK)
Yesterday I published this article on ROK:

Quote:Quote:

Previously I have shown how beliefs can affect appearance, particularly with Lindy West Disease, which transforms a female who subscribes to social justice into a sick manifestation of Lindy West. I’ve also shown the effect of merely becoming fat from lack of self-control. The below pictures indicate that we’ve only scratched the surface at how damaging leftist ideas are to a woman’s beauty. Do not go further if you want to remain in a good mood.

http://www.returnofkings.com/114644/27-a...f-feminism

It's not even 9am in the US and the article is getting heavy traffic. There is strong possibility that this may go viral, and if it does, tens of thousands of men will be red pilled on how leftism destroys a girl's beauty.

Much of the traffic is Brazil, since many of the transformations were sourced from a Brazilian anti-feminism account called AntesDepoisDaFederal, which tracks how commie university education changes a girl's appearance.

[Image: before-after-b-9.jpg]

[Image: zyZTxoC.gif]
[Image: Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif]
Cot damn 14, 19, and 22!

[Image: before-after-a-2.jpg]

[Image: before-after-a-11-667x667.jpg][Image: before-after-a-10-667x665.jpg]

[Image: before-after-a-17.jpg][Image: before-after-a-18.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.
In like Flynn.
[Image: 2wgxbpy.gif]
What the fuck? Its a boy!

[Image: before-after-b-1-667x402.jpg]

[Image: cd7.gif]
Intense triggering may commence.

[Image: attachment.jpg35759]   
"Antes e depois da Federal" means "before and after Public University".

These schools are tough to get into because they're financed by the State or Federal Government, which makes tuition free. Depending on your background, you can get free housing and food, and even receive a monthly check from the Government to help with expenses. Their biggest expense is beer.

Most of these girls are part of the Brazilian middle class and come from small towns. They often have to move because there aren't that many public schools around. And they suddenly find themselves independent, with a lot of time on their hands, and no mom and dad telling them what they can or can't do.

They start hanging out at school, playing on the school's drumline (a staple organization on big schools). They play at parties and events, so they're out and about all the time. Next day they're hungover, so they skip school, wake up late and go drink beer and talk about the party. They develop a little beer gut and those thick, fat arms. They start going to class wearing flip flops. By year 5 or 6 (everyone takes longer to graduate on public schools), they cut their hair shorter because it's "practical". And from then on...

I personally know a ton of cases just like these, having studied at one of these schools.

I look forward to watching the article pop up on my Facebook timeline.

[Image: laugh4.gif]
I think the 'Why Are Women Being Educated?' article will be dragged into the slipstream if it goes viral. A double whammy!
Some angry comments on the FB post for the article, but many are in support:

https://www.facebook.com/ReturnOfKings/p...4362241624
Destruction of beauty is pure evil. It doesn't matter if ISIS is destroying ancient artifacts or feminists are destroying women, we must mister the courage to speak out and resist this plague.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein
Original post from Samseau:

thread-60207.html

The two are the ones that struck me the most though not in the article, but from the original post. From girl next door to I don't know what:

Quote:[/url]
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/status/818592598982062081]

[Image: 1284414985021.gif]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Will be interesting to see if spit-foam levels on the ROK Dam Wall exceed those that turned up for the "5 reasons not to date a chick with tattoos" post. Good times.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
or what women look like without make up
I was about to say, i've been missing the good 'ol days of triggering liberals via social media.
Quote: (02-15-2017 09:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Some angry comments on the FB post for the article, but many are in support:

https://www.facebook.com/ReturnOfKings/p...4362241624

Shit is about to get escalated quickly. Can't wait to see who will be triggered and in a total meltdown. [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: 1415.gif]

Ran a search on the ROK article and found one forum that is currently talking about it.
http://somethingsensitive.com/index.html...=2388.6400
[Image: triggering.png]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin
The triggering will make them attempt to go into their safe spaces.

[Image: 200w.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/status/831581427967918081][/url]

Edited: Milo also used the same before and after pictures for his Dangerous Faggot speaking tour.

Can't seem to post an html image from the Facebook page.

Lots of white knighting and cuckery going on there.
Quote: (02-15-2017 11:58 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Can't seem to post an html image from the Facebook page.

Lots of white knighting and cuckery going on there.

I copied and pasted the link via a browser and here it is:

What can be more attractive than confident in yourself and your own beliefs? The very fact that you pathetic arseholes even slate these women's appearance when the aesthetics themselves clearly state 'we don't give a fuck about you' - pathetic fragility masculinity.

Color me not surprised at the quote

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal
Some nice triggering on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/com...regularly/

I really enjoyed looking at those pictures. So much more personality in the "after" ones.

"Personality"

[Image: laugh3.gif]
Quote: (02-15-2017 12:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Some nice triggering on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/com...regularly/

I really enjoyed looking at those pictures. So much more personality in the "after" ones.

"Personality"

[Image: laugh3.gif]

[Image: roosh-meme.jpeg]

Take care of those titties for me.
Quote: (02-15-2017 10:10 AM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Ran a search on the ROK article and found one forum that is currently talking about it.
http://somethingsensitive.com/index.html...=2388.6400

Okay we need to steal the title "Cishet White Male"
[Image: lol.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
Quote: (02-15-2017 08:47 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

[Image: before-after-a-17.jpg][Image: before-after-a-18.jpg]

two scoops
two genders
two terms
This reminds me of Lord Of The Rings. The girls prior to feminism are like the beautiful and angelic elves created by God, and then they got deceived, twisted and tortured by feminism / the devil / Sauron's master Morgoth and became the orcs.
Better put the ISP/servers on alert for extra traffic.

I find it amazing that it seems so easy to trigger them. I think the real problem is that they know problems like this (going from beautiful to ugly within a few years) is their own fault and for no good reason.

Some of the comments on the Facebook page seem to be acting like the women got that way over 10 or 20 years, and partly due to having to work 60 to 80 hours per week, making it harder to eat right or exercise; when the reality is that it took a lot of bad living within a few short years to get that way.

I think the real motivation on the comments against the thread is that they do not want anyone else to start to realize that they way they look, and how bad they look, is their own fault!