rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

https://twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

Images speak for themselves.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/status/788826549931892736]

I could go on... but what's the point?

Burn down all the liberal arts schools now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Just to show you how bad it is, try watching "Rebel Without A Cause" (1955) with James Dean. That was considered extremely edgy and daring for its time in portraying "wayward youth."

Now take a look at these pictures here.

Back then rebelling was putting on a leather jacket, smoking, and going on "chickie runs."

Now rebelling is turning into a fucking human freak.

My first thought after seeing this was "And here I thought the before and after pics of meth addicts I've seen over the years was bad enough."

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

I don't know what it is, but all the after pictures have them have that look in the eye that says
"I died a long time ago. This is all that's left."

Are people so desperate for attention that they would turn themselves into freaks,
instead of being ignored by proxy of being plain?

Gah,this is like being back in the hippie camps!
(Fun fact:most of them were IT and/or Sociology burn outs)

Saddesst thing about these kids is that one day they arent going to be simply disgusting freaks who look funny but disgusting *old* freaks that look horrible.

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Like I've said before on this forum, modern "liberalism" is a mental disorder.

If Trump really wants to turn this country around, he needs to make a massive push to pull federal student loans for non-STEM subjects. These brats wouldn't be in college *and* draining taxpayer funded-loans if the loans were never there in the first place. Force the degenerates to get a job or starve. No subsidizing the poz! Hopefully Trump will make headway on the Ivory Tower scene, because that is the true battle for the heart and soul of the future of America.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Like looking of pictures of a Satanist cult members before/after photo.

Deus vult!

I mean obviously universities really help indoctrinate these people, but is it the university or the giving in of a weak mind? Not all are plagued by the indoctrination.

A lot of other factors come into play as well; faith, family, friends, a need to fit in/herd mentality, and/or fear of being ostricized. What goes into their upbringing or the lack thereof? What if it starts at a much younger age?

I work in a high school and this sort of thing is already taken hold. Kids that look like the freaks above, minus the tattoos. There is a constant bombardment of posters, announcements, groups/clubs, etc all pushing the SJW agenda! I saw a poster at the school for social justice camp. Yeah, like a summer camp but instead of woodworking and kickball they learn how to make posters and how to protest.

This virus starts at home. Parents who praise their child no matter what, constantly giving and spoiling, never correcting, and allowing the kids to watch shows and videos with social justice undertones and propaganda. Instead of teaching kids the rights and wrongs, teaching traditions, and helping fill in the gaps of history they will leave it to the teacher, who came out of said universities, because they have a special degree!

Fuck these types. Their days are numbered. The pendulum was reaching its zenith but unfortunately for them it ran out of momentum.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Amazing, but not surprising.

This is late stage cultural destruction. Camille Paglia - one of the reasonable old-school pre 2nd gen feminists actually talks about this.

Late-stage push for androgyny has happened in the past as well with the Romans, Greeks and even before WWI in the 1890s. It all ended badly and was replaced by wars or cultural obliteration later on.

The globalists are now using most universities as cultural indoctrination camps with close to zero educational merit. The few courses that are useful are sufficient to uphold the system. 95% of the rest is just bullshit propaganda set to destroy society.

Hot off the (((press))):

[Image: national-geographic-publishes-special-is...=481&h=700]

You know when you see those before/after pics of heroin and meth addicts?

That's what comes to mind when I see these pictures. Rot that's not just external, but also internal.

What a fucking shame.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Regarding National Geographic:

Pardon my French, but FUCK THIS SHIT.

Every single issue of pozzed crap that I see that comes out reaffirms my commitment to alternative outlets like RVF/ROK/Breitbart.

Batten down the hatches men, there's surely more bullshit on the way!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

[Image: giphy.gif]

What the Hell is going on? Feels like being trapped in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

This is not just indicative of mental illness or indoctrination. What we're seeing has a spiritual element. These people have entered into a sort of living death. You can see the deadness in their eyes and their facial expressions. This is a state of profound spiritual corruption that can only be achieved through a deliberate, ongoing rejection of the truth. They made a choice at some point to reject the natural order of the universe and to place themselves in opposition to that order. As a result they become twisted, corrupted, degenerate beings.

Personally I believe there are demonic forces at play. Perhaps not outright possession in most cases, but certainly some sort of demonic influence. I mean, these people are willfully destroying themselves. Intentionally making themselves as ugly and freakish looking as possible. They hate themselves. They hate all order and beauty. Their ideology claims to promote human happiness and well-being, but it's as plain as day from looking at its foremost adherents that it's an ideology of death and suffering. "You will know them by their fruits", it was written. What kind of fruit is this? Pure rot and decay. The entire bushel must be thrown out.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

@Scorpian:

Right on. Would rep you again if I could. We are dealing with not only a cultural war, but a spiritual battle as well. The willful destruction of beauty and goodness is a clear sign of deep self-loathing. These poor lost souls have little to no formation by strong parents or other mentors which told them that truth, beauty and goodness go hand in hand.

[Image: BsDKQt9IMAEj_Ui.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

That's Brazil? Damn.

That could just as well be Seattle.

I hate this nasty left monoculture. Brazil should have it's wonderful women and style without absorbing the defects of the US and Europe.

Nasim Taleb wrote about language, i believe in relating the tower of Babel with what is good for human survival. A single language makes communication easier, but makes everyone vulnerable to the same thought defects, or thought viruses. Language barriers are a way of defense.

The spread of English and the internet has made everyone with an internet connection, guided by the same types of professors, vulnerable to the same bad ideas and defects.

We truly need diversity to survive: not a bunch of people shoved together from a hodgepodge of places to meet some multicolor rubric as required, but separate places that minimize the flow of bad ideas and make humanity more resilient to groupthink.

These people are displaying all the signs of disfunction ala Calhoun and the mouse experiments.

The scary thing about this pictures is the timescale of the madness of liberal education. I left school college around 2010. In seven years education decay rapidly to liberal indoctrination camp as the old school professors left and lunatics took over.

Quote: (12-26-2016 05:37 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I work in a high school and this sort of thing is already taken hold. Kids that look like the freaks above, minus the tattoos. There is a constant bombardment of posters, announcements, groups/clubs, etc all pushing the SJW agenda! I saw a poster at the school for social justice camp.

If things go the way they do, I'll be working for a small college coming up in the next month...the more I think about it, the more I dread it in a way. I haven't been on a college campus since I graduated and although I'll like the job, I'm not looking forward to having to deal with some of these professors and students.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/status/810299652323020800/photo/1][/url]

[Image: 1284414985021.gif]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

Quote: (12-26-2016 10:28 AM)Thersites Wrote:  

The scary thing about this pictures is the timescale of the madness of liberal education. I left school college around 2010. In seven years education decay rapidly to liberal indoctrination camp as the old school professors left and lunatics took over.

Bad news, College has been "indoctrination camp" since the 1960's. Unless you specifically go for STEM, or Business you are not learning anything useful, and Business degrees really only gets you a pass to Cubicle World. Sad since accurate and well taught history, theology, philosophy, and literature are such great pastimes that expand your mind.

I avoided these classes as much as I could when going to college. I think that I spend two weeks in Sociology Class before I dropped it like a ton of bricks. When I was forced to go to these classes, I tried to go to classes with the words of "Ancient" or "Classical" in them.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote: (12-26-2016 03:31 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

If Trump really wants to turn this country around, he needs to make a massive push to pull federal student loans for non-STEM subjects. These brats wouldn't be in college *and* draining taxpayer funded-loans if the loans were never there in the first place. Force the degenerates to get a job or starve. No subsidizing the poz! Hopefully Trump will make headway on the Ivory Tower scene, because that is the true battle for the heart and soul of the future of America.

This would most definitely cut the cost to attend down if the degrees offered in Liberal Arts are not funded. No more overhead on ex hippie professors, and I had plenty of non-Liberal Arts classes in the Liberal Arts building when I attended. We would need to add Federal Grants as well as Loans but I a willing to sign that petition.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Quote: (12-26-2016 11:15 AM)Bluto Wrote:  

Bad news, College has been "indoctrination camp" since the 1960's. Unless you specifically go for STEM, or Business you are not learning anything useful, and Business degrees really only gets you a pass to Cubicle World. Sad since accurate and well taught history, theology, philosophy, and literature are such great pastimes that expand your mind.

I avoided these classes as much as I could when going to college. I think that I spend two weeks in Sociology Class before I dropped it like a ton of bricks. When I was forced to go to these classes, I tried to go to classes with the words of "Ancient" or "Classical" in them.

The funny thing is the indoctrination was in the background, never in the foreground which is how the left was able to change lot of our culture and education. Now the insanity is out in the open and people are questioning it, so its blessing in a way. The problem as shown in the first post is the mental and physical damage that current college environment is inflicted on weak minded people.

I went to college for STEM and took a minor in the theatre, so I got in a sense classic liberal education. The sad thing is STEM is becoming another dead end. In my experience in biological sciences, you can't get a job out of college due to the outsourcing of jobs and glut of experience workers willing to work for less pay.

The before and after photo comparisons are pretty outrageous for showing degenerative behavior and sad excuses for fashion.

One thing that looks consistent in every set of images is that there transformations were all clearly done under the influence of drugs. They all look like addicts to one degree or another and the drugs are messing them up and misleading them more then whatever feminism stuff they are participating in. Most of their eyes look addicted to amphetamines such as Adderall.

These kids all look wigged out and wacked up on drugs.

Quote: (12-26-2016 12:50 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

https://twitter.com/antesdepoisfede

Images speak for themselves.

[SNIP]

I could go on... but what's the point?

Burn down all the liberal arts schools now.

Here is part of the answer: