rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she flirts with other guys

So i want to make this girl my ltr and if it doesnt work out its all good. I can always get a different girl. Im pretty sure she likes me a lot. She puts out when i want it and buys me food movie tickets and gas all the time. The thing is i decided to make her jealous by flirting with other girls and now she flirts with other guys in front of me. I want to tell her not to flirt with other guys because its disrespectful but i dont want to be a hypocrite. I noticed she only flirts with guys when i flirt with girls. What should i do? Right now i think i should just stop flirting with other girls, maybe she'll get the hint.

Also, she hasnt been listening to me lately. I think this is a shit test. How should i proceed? If i ask her to do something and she says no or doesnt do it, i think ill just do it myself and ignore her when she says no but i want her to comply.

Why were you trying to flirt with other girls if you wanted her to be your LTR? If you think she's relationship material, then stop flirting with other girls and commit to her. Don't tell her straight up not to flirt with other guys. See if she stops that behavior after you started it. If she keeps it up, correct her and tell you were originally just wanting to see if she's interested. If you're going to be in a relationship, the point isn't to instill fear and jealousy in the other person. Both parties need to only flirt with each other, otherwise you aren't called for a relationship. Nip your own flirting in the bud, ask if she wants to date you exclusively and move on.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Don't give a fuck and don't be needy. You show weakness when you let her know her flirting with other guys is bothering you. This is her intent...to get to you. Don't let it work.

And like JMK mentioned, if you're looking for a LTR with this girl...why are you flirting with other girls in the first place?

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

In my opinion, the only time you will need to flirt with other women while she is around is to instill dread in a failing relationship.

You should subtly acknowledge women flirting with you.

As John said, stop the flirting and see if she persists. If she does do not act fazed either nip it in the bud or become distant (she will pick up on this)

Being distant will also help with her not doing what you want.

If she continues otherwise then she is not LTR worthy.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Dude, you decided to make her jealous? old are you?

You brought this on yourself, if shes only doing it when you do then shes doing it in retaliation.

I had a girl I was seeing on and off do this with a guy in front of me one night, so I grabbed her hand, moved her to another part of the venue and called her out on it.

If you dont let her know this is not acceptable you could end up in a fight.

In my case the guy followed us, was much bigger than me and thought he could muscle in. She went to the toilet, I told him to leave us alone and he refused.

So long story short I threatened to walk when she came back and she relented. Had I hit the guy then bye bye sex for the evening, and probably for good along with a possible ass stomping.

This was stupid by you if she seems into you, personally I dont see the upside of a pissing contest with a girl where she holds all the aces, its much harder for guys to get sex, you will lose or get hurt

He who dares wins - Del Boy

If shes already putting out and you have her you dont have to make her jealous anymore. Dont actively flirt with other girls as much, I would only try to make her jealous to show you have value to the opposite sex if she tries to lower your value. If she does flirt with other guys for no reason you should distance yourself from that situation to let her know thats not acceptable.

If you're committing, don't actively flirt with girls. At the same time don't make a show of brushing off other girls' interest in you - just smile. Your girl will know, and she's probably more aware if other chicks are checking you out than you are.

Petty jealousy games like you describe is relationship kryptonite.

Thanks for the replies. Im still new to game so this is my first time getting to apply game consistently on a girl. Yes its out of retaliation. Im not going to flirt anymore and if she flirts with a guy for no reason ill call her out on it. Im pretty sure she wants exclusivity, she just hasnt verbalized it yet. She shares those relationship pictures on fb about loyalty and relationships. Shes shit testing me constantly now and always telling me to do stuff. I never do anything she says, maybe twice i did but thats it. Im not going to do anything else she asks and continue to agree/amplify and ignore shit tests and be an asshole and tease her. Any advice for good ltr game?

Looks like you are the one being gamed!

As you realise don't flirt with other girls if she is being good. Only do that if she is being bad or loosing attraction to you.

reward good behavior, punish bad behavior... like she is doing to you...

I read OP's story and all I could think of is WIA's saying -- "Too much red pill, not enough game."

Jealousy plotlines and dread game have their place, but not when she's been doing everything right. Reward positive behavior, punish (or at least don't reward) negative behavior. Don't play games for the sake of playing games, do it only when necessary.

The #1 important thing i need to know is what to do when she doesnt do what i say

Have bette frame, be consistent, and make sure she respects you.

Quote: (02-14-2017 07:54 PM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

I read OP's story and all I could think of is WIA's saying -- "Too much red pill, not enough game."

Jealousy plotlines and dread game have their place, but not when she's been doing everything right. Reward positive behavior, punish (or at least don't reward) negative behavior. Don't play games for the sake of playing games, do it only when necessary.

I think many guys want to defer to hard and fast rules so as to avoid having to make a decision on their own. I also think men's ability to think logically seems to have weakened over the years. The hope that everything they do will be magical rather than a beating for misreading a situation.

Life experience matters as does a properly functioning brain. Taking rules out of context rarely works well. And try to keep the ego under control. It will help with keeping you humble but also minimizing some fears that the ego can multiply into something it is not.

Good luck OP.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (02-14-2017 08:24 PM)aar0nmaxw3ll Wrote:  

The #1 important thing i need to know is what to do when she doesnt do what i say

Leave/stop giving her attention.

There is nothing that gets a girl's attention faster than withdrawing your attention or leaving.

The most powerful word to use with a woman is no.

The most powerful action is withdrawing your attention.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Stop this stupid mind game and call her out that shit. Say that its direspectful towards you that she draws such attention on purpose. Then give her few days to process what you told her.

Me and her had a good night last time i saw her. There was a strong connection. Since i took her home i havent heard from her and Its been 5 days. I dont plan on texting her first. I usually let her text me. If shes really unto me she'l text me otherwise ill do like someone here said and charge it to the game and move on.

Quote: (02-19-2017 12:18 PM)aar0nmaxw3ll Wrote:  

Me and her had a good night last time i saw her. There was a strong connection. Since i took her home i havent heard from her and Its been 5 days. I dont plan on texting her first. I usually let her text me. If shes really unto me she'l text me otherwise ill do like someone here said and charge it to the game and move on.

Move forward. At this point whats it worth to call her out on it? If she texts you and asks whats up with your relationship, blame it on yourself. Say you've been busy, like the way every man has been told that. If you're truly committed to this girl, thats the only time you should call out something like this in order to rectify it, without anger at all. But if you're half in, then move forward and text other girls without any arguments or explanations.

I had no game before i found this forum so all this is new to me. I planned on keeping her around as long as i could to practice my game. Oh well, on to the next. Im already talking to another chick whose alot prettier with bigger tits. Im thinking of taking her into del taco where the other girl works so she knows shes been replaced.

How long have you known this girl? When and why did you decide to "make" her your ltr? Does she know it? What you see as connection may just be her usual behavior when she wants to have a good time.

Anyway, if you want to flirt with other girls n e v e r do it in front of your "main" girl. I mean if one of them is dtf, what will you do, tell her that you can't bang her because your gf is watching?

Everything you do has consequences, you may indeed succeed to make her jealous, so much in fact that she may decide to break up, so what's the point.

If you really want to make her jealous find another, more discreet way because women sense such tricks from a mile away. Being serious about everything is a big alpha characteristic and man with game doesn't need such theatrics or scenarios.

I read a lot of conflicting info all over rvf and other websites like returnofkings, rsd nation and chateau heartiste. For example, someone will say to make it known you want to make her your ltr. Another source will say to leave her guessing and not give any hints or indications that you want an ltr. Another one.. One source will say to never do anything nice, another to be nice sometimes and an asshole most of the time. Also the flirting part. Some sources say to flirt in front of her to make her jealous and show you can get other girls, the other source says not to flirt with other girls in front of her at all, only as a form of punishment.

Quote: (02-21-2017 04:58 AM)aar0nmaxw3ll Wrote:  

I read a lot of conflicting info all over rvf and other websites like returnofkings, rsd nation and chateau heartiste. For example, someone will say to make it known you want to make her your ltr. Another source will say to leave her guessing and not give any hints or indications that you want an ltr. Another one.. One source will say to never do anything nice, another to be nice sometimes and an asshole most of the time. Also the flirting part. Some sources say to flirt in front of her to make her jealous and show you can get other girls, the other source says not to flirt with other girls in front of her at all, only as a form of punishment.

I do have to admit the forum has gotten a lot less consistent over the years. When I was a newbie most of the veterans gave me very consistent, no bullshit advice which are very consistent.

I can only sympathize with people coming here expect to find straightforward advice, then run into some reddit-like discussion. Someone's gonna say: listen to the advice and then filter out the gems. But if people can do that they wouldnt even be here. Wish Tuthmosis, Gmanifesto and WIA are still around to whip everyone back in line. [Image: whip.gif]

Another reason is that, LTR was and is still a pretty controversial subject in game. Unlike approaching and pick up that can develop more or less along a general linear system, managing LTR/harem depends a lot on your inner game and personalities.

Anyway, my 2cents:

Before getting into a LTR, you need to know 1) why you are doing so, and 2) why this girl?

Then if you firmly decide that you want a LTR, you get into stuffs like setting boundaries, frame, etc.

In the OP's case, his 1) is already messed up. His reasons for getting in LTR are unclear at best, wrongfounded at worst.
"Keeping her around for practice" is probably the worst reason for a LTR.
"Decides to make her jealous" is very weak inner game. Your actions are influenced by a girl.

Then his 2) are messed up. A LTR girl doesnt flirt with other guys in retaliation, she either calls you on your shit or leaves.

Trying to set up a LTR, with the wrong mindset, the wrong reasons, and the wrong girl.
But I guess that's one way to live and learn.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Different schools of thought. Different ways to skin a cat. Living life is about finding your way or choosing existing one.

Quote: (02-19-2017 05:06 PM)aar0nmaxw3ll Wrote:  

Im thinking of taking her into del taco where the other girl works so she knows shes been replaced.

Don't do that, it doesn't achieve anything.
There's potential to stuff up the new one too.