rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miranda Kerr abstaining from sex before marriage to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

Miranda Kerr abstaining from sex before marriage to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/02/06/miran...an-spiegel

Quote:Quote:

Miranda Kerr and her billionaire fiance Evan Spiegel are swearing off sex until they are married.
The 33-year-old Australian model met Snapchat co-founder Evan, 26, in 2014, and the loved-up couple are planning to wed later this year.
However the star, who shares six-year-old son, Flynn, with her ex-husband, actor Orlando Bloom, says she and her beau have yet to take their relationship to an intimate level as his traditional beliefs mean they are saving themselves until after they become husband and wife.
Chatting with a journalist from British newspaper The Times, Miranda turned the conversation to birth control, candidly revealing she did not use protection but was not looking to have another baby, “until after we get married”, adding, “My partner is very traditional.”
The interviewer then sought to clarify whether this meant she and Evan were having sex, she explained, “We can’t...I mean we’re just waiting.”

Wrong on so many levels... She's good looking but already has a kid, is going to hit the wall eventually and is abstaining from sex!

He's a retarded "billionaire".

"his traditional beliefs'

This from a guy who was a fraternity brother at Stanford, had emails encouraging his frat bros to get their dicks sucked and created the number one sexting app in the world.

http://valleywag.gawker.com/fuck-bitches...1582604137

Yeah OK...

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

For the record: I have no idea who either of these people are (I am even unfamiliar with Snapchat) but based on the forum text alone:
Is she getting a premium hymen reconstruction surgery?
Whoever she is,her plumbing has seen a lot of use and she already has a kid,what exactly is the point of abstaining other than providing gossip magazine article material?

(Okay I just answered my own question)

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Cuck.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

If she was a virgin up until her first marriage, and had no other sex partners, then technically she's consistent. She must be so pure that her dating history is full of religious or traditional men.

Quote:Quote:

In 2003, Kerr dated finance broker Adrian Camilleri. Following an Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigation, Camilleri was found guilty on five counts of fraudulent behaviour from February 2003 to February 2004. A 2007 newspaper report claims that Kerr suffered financially "after taking her boyfriend's financial advice" but chose not to take legal action.[73]

From 2003 to mid-2007, She dated Jay Lyon (Brent Tuhtan), the lead singer of the band Tamarama. Kerr starred in Tamarama's video clip for "Everything To Me".[74]

Kerr began dating English actor Orlando Bloom in late 2007.[75] In 2009, a gang of thieves known as the Bling Ring broke into Bloom's home. The group stole luxury brand clothing and jewelery. In this case, the ringleader allegedly wanted Kerr's Victoria's Secret lingerie.[76] Kerr and Bloom announced their engagement in June 2010,[77] and they were married the following month.[78] Kerr gave birth to their son, Flynn Christopher Bloom[,[79] in 2011.[80][81][82] In October 2013, Kerr and Bloom announced that they had separated several months earlier, and intend to end their marriage.[83]

In 2014, during an interview with GQ magazine Kerr came out as bisexual. “I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never!" [84]

In 2015, She began dating billionaire Snapchat co-founder/CEO Evan Spiegel.[85] On 20 July 2016, Kerr announced her engagement to Spiegel.[86]

A girl who claims to be "bisexual" means an automatic 10 cocks. I wouldn't call her a "ho", but she's no virgin bride.

Did you notice how she referred to him? "MY partner".

"My". Not "Evan".

What woman in love refers to her fiancee as "my partner" outside of a job interview or something?

She owns him and she knows it.

Wealth wasted on the gameless.

I'll just say this:

He's either very naive, very stupid, or very gay.

Someone's playing someone here. Odds are that he's pedestalising her.

What happened with that Bieber drama where Bieber implied he'd banged Kerr while she was still married to Orlando?

'Say hi to Miranda for me': Bieber's last taunt to Orlando Bloom in restaurant bust-up as supermodel shrugs off drama with topless Instagram snap

Quote:DailyMail Wrote:

Justin Bieber told Orlando Bloom 'Say hi to Miranda for me!' just moments after the actor tried to punch him in an altercation when they ran into each other in an Ibiza restaurant.

The 20-year-old singer was reported to have got 'very close' to the model at an after-party at a New York hotel following the Victoria's Secret show in 2012, while she was still married to Bloom.

[Image: Justin-Bieber-with-Miranda-Kerr.jpg]

There's more:

Justin Bieber 'bragged' about sleeping with Miranda Kerr

Quote:Sydney Morning Herald Wrote:

Apparently Bieber "regularly boasted" about sleeping with former Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr while she was still married to Bloom.

A source told the New York Daily News: “Bieber would brag about it while he was in the studio”.

The 'Beauty and the Beat 'singer met Kerr backstage at a Victoria's Secret show in 2012, and later claimed the model said she wanted to "make him a man", according to The Mirror.

Could be gossip rag bullshit, but there is video footage out of Orlando taking a swing at Bieber after he taunted him at the Ibiza restaurant.

Red flags. She is one of the prettiest woman in the world, but she already has a kid to another man and presumably behaved badly enough for Bloom to give her the flick.

Girlfriend, sure, but wife? For a 26yo billionaire?

WBBWNWU (Would Bang, But Would Not Wife Up)

I think she's lying big time here. I used to live in Soho in New York when I was in college. There's fancy Cipriani restaurant in Soho, they would put 4-5 tables on the street. Almost every single week, she would be there with bunch of Italian playboys and I used to see her on the way coming back home from school.

I doubt, every single Italian guys would miss to hit that.

Guaranteed Divorce Rape for at least 250 Million within 12 months.

Also, she is probably banging either Bieber or Bloom while he is flying from city to city doing business and being abstinent for her.

Would bet money Spiegel has fapped to the idea and will come out as Gay in his 50's.

I always thought she was kind of goofy looking. Still WB of course, but she's no Adrian Lima.

Regardless, it sounds like this Evan guy is a bit over his head. Young guy and worth a truckload of money. He's going to get fucking raped financially.

Someone needs to Snapchat him a pre-nup.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Pinch of salt needed? Otherwise she's saying there have been about 3 years of no sex between them.
If true, wow I don't envy the guy. She's acting like the typical 30 y.o.+ chick who's been around the block and starts looking for someone who will treat her like a virginal princess. The sexual marketplace is ruined. Billionaire guy just walked into a trap and on top of everything else she can still walk away with millions in a few years.

Conspiracy theory for you:

He's marrying Kerr for her friend's circle and her network. He's gonna get a lot on the side, and just imagine the other women and models she knows and will introduce him to...

Right... right?

That's only listing her numerous flings after she got famous. God knows how much practice dick she had in highschool.

The HS rugby player who now works windshield repair got that head for free when she was 16. She'll get over 100 million from this sucker.

The guy's a 26 year old billionaire. That's mind boggling enough, why doesn't he just start his own lingerie company and bang all the non-washed up hotties that would work for him?

Only virgins can demand to abstain from sex until marriage.

Probably just some magazine gossip but the point remains the same. She's a single mom. She shouldn't have sex before marriage, she shouldn't get married at all.

Unless she wants a divorce rape. Might come sooner than expected.

She's had more top tier dick run through her than Lindy West has had M&Ms.

[Image: Justin-Bieber-Miranda-Kerr.jpg]

Holy fuck Bieber's a manlet. Kerr is 5'9" and surely wearing heels but unless they're 9" S&M ballet pumps Bieber is short as hell.

I've heard all these celebrities add quite a bit to their height. I don't hang out in Hollywood but a lot of A-listers are supposedly substantially shorter than average no matter what they claim their heights are. I suppose that has to do with what looks best on camera. I've heard the same is true for a lot of sets; the sets are tiny but look normal-size on the screen.

Quote: (02-07-2017 12:48 PM)armenia4ever Wrote:  

Conspiracy theory for you:

He's marrying Kerr for her friend's circle and her network. He's gonna get a lot on the side, and just imagine the other women and models she knows and will introduce him to...

Right... right?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

My idol is so virtuous traditional!!!

Listen Billy Beta, I'm traditional too, so you'll have to wait for marriage. Don't forget to pick my children up on your way home from work, and don't come home too early as one of their dads is 'visiting'

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Quote: (02-07-2017 02:23 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

Holy fuck Bieber's a manlet. Kerr is 5'9" and surely wearing heels but unless they're 9" S&M ballet pumps Bieber is short as hell.

I've heard all these celebrities add quite a bit to their height. I don't hang out in Hollywood but a lot of A-listers are supposedly substantially shorter than average no matter what they claim their heights are. I suppose that has to do with what looks best on camera. I've heard the same is true for a lot of sets; the sets are tiny but look normal-size on the screen.

They don't even have to use tiny sets anymore, it's all digital now.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Forget the sex thing for a moment. What is a 20 something year old man doing dating a 30 something year old single mommy?

This is what happens when you don't have an abundance mentality and will date anything that comes along. He's going for table scraps.

Sad!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

(((Evan spiegel)))? Like so many ultra successful people, this guy had one really good idea that took off like wildfire. Otherwise he's a fucking idiot. Clueless about how the world operates. Pulling a single mother off the carousel to wife up is begging for trouble. In 7-10 years he'll have the distinction of being the new record holder for highest divorce payout.

If the kid wasn't bad enough, the fact that she's 7 years older and has a reputation for high profile pumps and dumps should say something.

Isn't this the guy that some SJWs have been blasting for "sexism" recently?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This scenario is an apt example of the old adage that a fool and his money are soon parted.